K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
two || late night/early morning walk
four || marathons and midnights
five || some sleep
six || calls and dumb mistakes
seven || echoity
eight || twitter fiasco
nine || drunk mistakes
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

three || ends and beginnings

396 10 4
By Hallib23

I jumped as my alarm blasted in my ear.

"Ugh." I groaned and grabbed my phone to silence it.

I slowly but surely slid out of my bed. I put on the outfit I left out the night prior, and went to do my hair and makeup. When I was done with that, I texted the feral boys group chat that I was done getting ready, because that was the agreement we settled on yesterday. We were all going to text the group chat when we were done getting ready, so when everyone was done, we would go down to the suite at the same time.

I went to go sit in the living room to edit a video I did the night before I came to twitchcon. Now twitchcon was over, and I was a little late on releasing it, but I will say I've been editing every night, so I've been trying, give me a break bro, also I released the vod on one of my YouTube accounts, 'Echo'sVods!' So I'd say I'm pretty on top of things, other than actually releasing the video itself.

It was a stream of me playing the Roblox horror game Doors, but every time I got jump-scared I had to eat a super spicy wing.

It was HELL and I'm never doing a stream like that again. Unless fans want me to. Then I will.

After contemplating what I should name the edited version of the stream, but untimely decided on, 'Minecraft but I'm playing doors on Roblox'. Just for the meme.

After about 25 minutes of editing, I finally finished. I was ready to relax when I got a text from Dream saying he was ready, he was the last one which means everyone would be heading to the suite now.

I packed everything in my suitcase and headed out the door.

I half expected to see Sapnap walking out his door, but then I remembered that motherfucker is absolutely never on time.

I pressed the elevator button and waited a few seconds, then the doors opened and I saw Karl, George, Dream, and Quackity.

"Ew oh no, I'll wait for another elevator," I said as I spam-clicked the elevator button.

"Just kidding," I laughed as I walked, "I guess."

"No, no, I think you should wait for another elevator." George elbowed me.

I flipped him off, and we all chuckled until Karl asked where Sapnap was.

"He's obviously late, he always is dude." Dream retorted.

We all made fun of Sapnap's consistent lateness until the elevator doors opened on the floor the suite was on.

"Alright, this is us," George said.

"Yeah no shit dumbass." Quackity retorted and pushed him to the side as we were walking out of the elevator.

I quietly chortled at their child-like, sibling rivalry behavior.

"Wait one sec. I forgot the door number, let me check."

"Here Dream goes again, being so irresponsible." I joked.

"Shut the hell up," he said, "pay for the room then? How about that?"

"No? How about I don't do that?" I sarcastically said.

"Just shush I'm trying to find the number."

"I swear if we're locked out, I will cry." Karl voiced.

"Found it!" Dream exclaimed.

"Finally, shit I was starting to wither away from old age."

"Shut up Alex we've been out here for like," Dream checked his phone, "2 minutes."

"The longest 2 minutes of my life." He laughed.

We walked with Dream as he headed towards our room door.

Eventually, we got in the suite, after having some trouble with the keycard. While everyone was trying to help Dream, Karl and I were making Hello Neighbor references while they were struggling to get the keycard in the door.

"Holy shit this place is massive," Karl whispered, "it's basically a tiny mansion."

"Watch Dream say he actually lives here." George joked.

"How could I live in a hote-" Dream started, but I cut him off.

"Damn Dream. You're so rich, it's insane."

"So rich," Karl said under his breath.

After looking around we finally got settled in, and we waited until Sapnap arrived.

After about 10 minutes of waiting and small talk we heard a knock at the door.

"I've got it," I said and I walked to open the door to a very tired-looking Sapnap.

"Hey dude, you look like shit." I laughed.

He just flipped me off and walked passed me. The moment he got to the living room the rest of the guys were laughing at him too. Karl even walked up to him and messed up his already extremely messy hair.

After we were all done giving Sapnap a hard time, Quackity signed in to Netflix. He asked everyone what they wanted to watch but before anyone could respond he put on breaking bad, which no one dared to complain about.

"What time are we leaving for the breakfast place?" I asked.

"10:00 is when the reservation is for, but we'll head there at about 9:40, so we have like, 30 minutes." Dream responded.

Dream made most of the plans because he liked to be on top of everything, and he's the only responsible one.

"Alright rad," I said.

"I think rad is your catchphrase, you say it all the time," Karl said.

"I agree dude, If a day passes where Echo doesn't say rad, it's a day where I'll be worried," Alex responded.

"You guys are so dumb," I laughed, "I think Alex and Karl share a catchphrase. It's gotta be 'no shot' you guys say that all the time."

"You guys are actually addicted to saying that, it's crazy," George said.

"That reminds me of that one stream where you kept saying 'guys' so you said that you had a 'guys addiction'" I remembered.

Everyone started erupting with laughter remembering how hilarious that stream was.

"I remember how red George's face was after he said that, he was so embarrassed." Dream said in between his massive fits of laughter.

Hearing how hysterical Dream's laugh was made everyone else laugh harder.

After a while, the laughter had died down and it was time to go eat breakfast, we all headed down to the parking lot to our cars.

The breakfast place was called Gosaria, which means Breakfast in another language. It's hands down the coolest-looking breakfast place I've ever been in. It was so fancy, however, we were not.

Dream cleared his throat, then spoke to the hostess.

"Um, reservation for Clay."

"Table for 6?" The hostess asked.

"Yep."

"Right this way please."

The hostess led us through a maze of rich people and their creepy rich eyes. I was afraid that if I stared into them for too long they would mistake me for money and try to kidnap me.

Keep in mind, all of us are millionaires. Just not fancy ones.

After practically chasing the hostess, we finally arrived at our booth.

"I feel very out of place," I said.

"No way, I wonder why," Sapnap said as he turned to face me and look me up and down.

I gave him the middle finger then our waiter came over to ask about our beverages. He ignored the fact that I flipped him off.

We all ordered our drinks, and after the waiter left, we randomly argued about whether or not Gatorade should exist.

"No, it is quite literally the most useless drink of all time. I feel like no one really enjoys Gatorade." I said.

"No, you are quite literally stupid. Gatorade is delicious." Sapnap argued.

"You both are wrong," Karl said as he slowly lifted up a monster he put in my tote bag before we left, "monster is obviously best."

We decided to agree with Karl and leave it at that.

Our waiter eventually came back and asked what our orders were.

After we were done ordering the waiter gave us some French toast as an appetizer, which George devoured immediately.

After about 10 minutes, the waiter brought us some of the fanciest breakfast food to ever exist. I usually don't eat breakfast, so I just got a yogurt bowl, and was the prettiest yogurt I've ever laid eyes on. I bet if I ordered a piece of trash they would make it look extremely appetizing.

"Eden, how about you eat your food and not stare at it," George laughed, "you're looking at it like it's completely changed your life."

"It's so cool looking bro, I've never seen yogurt look so appetizing." I joked.

"Echo is clearly not accustomed to the rich people life."

"Shut the hell up Dream, I'm trying my best." I fake cried.

After finishing our food we talked a little longer, trying to stall from going back to the hotel to get our luggage, then leaving.

After about 5 more minutes of stalling, it had gotten to the time to head back.

We all left hefty tips and thanked our waiter. Then we made our way to our cars.

"I don't want to leave," I complained.

"You have me and Karl. I guess I can see who your favorites really are." Quackity scoffed and pretended to be offended.

"Shut up, and you know Skeppy is obviously my favorite." I joked.

Everyone laughed together until we got to our cars.

I got into mine and put on my playlist.

I've always loved driving, it's always kind of been an escape for me. That's one thing Alex and I have in common. Being each other's driving buddies.

Speaking of Alex, I was at a stop light and his car pulled up beside mine.

He looked over at me and mouthed, 'race?'

I shook my head at his childlike behavior, 'you are literally 5 years old.'

He raised his eyebrows at me, asking if it's a yes or no.

'Yeah sure whatever, but only because I know no one else will do it, because no one likes you.'

'You're so kind to me Echo.'

The light turned green and off we went. We were obviously still keeping the speed limit, but we were trying to find shortcuts and (safe) ways around each other.

We ended up at the hotel, and he ended up winning.

We parked next to each other, and through his car window he mouthed, 'fuck you, I win. ha-ha.'

I laughed then got out of the car, Quackity did likewise.

"You cheated," I said.

"What? How? I won fair and square."

"I don't know, the vibes just don't feel right." I joked.

"Shut up." He smiled and elbowed my shoulder as we were walking. We both saw the rest of the guys walking into the hotel a little while in front of us.

We both jogged a little to try and catch up.

After we got to the lobby, we waited for Dream to be done telling the receptionist that we were leaving the room, and we were just going up to grab our luggage.

"Alright you guys ready to head up?" Dream asked after he was done.

"No." Karl pouted, dragging out the "o".

"We're going to constantly visit each other, I don't know why you're upset." George laughed.

"We're sad because we can be," I said.

"I'm not sad at all," Quackity butted in, "I actually hate you guys."

"Woah, that's fucked up." Karl joked.

"Okay guys," Dream moved his hand in a 'come on' motion, "let's head up to the suite, we have to leave the room by 11:40, and that's in a few minutes."

"Fine." Karl shrugged.

We all piled and crammed into the elevator and started heading up to our floor.

After finding the suite, and yet again having trouble with the keycard, we got our luggage and then went back down to the lobby to sign out of the room.

We said our sappy goodbyes, and we all hugged (Sapnap made us all group hug) and then we were on our way.

I think that was one of the best trips I've ever been on. I got to see so many of my friends, I got to meet so many fans, I got to go to twitchcon, and I got to see the San Diego skyline at 5:00 in the morning. It was so amazing, more than I could've expected.

I was sitting in my car, smacking my hand on the stirring wheel to the beat of the song I was listening to.

_____
1979 (remastered 2012) -  The Smashing Pumpkins
2:31 ————————————𒊹︎———————— 1:55
_____

I nodded my head and sang along with the words, and I did that for the whole drive. I listened to my playlist and all my favorite songs.

After two and a half hours of driving and gas station stops, I finally got home.

My black Siberian cat, Corville, greeted me at the door. I picked him up and headed to my bedroom. I thought about streaming, then decided I would wait until tomorrow because I was so exhausted.

I took a shower, then got comfortable in bed and took a good 30-minute nap. By the end of that, I decided I would go on my pc, and play 'Paranormal Activity - The Lost Soul'.

It was around 3:30 pm when I was finished playing that, so I decided I would see who was streaming, then join the discord.

My friends Eli and Kate were streaming Poppy Playtime.

We all went to high school together, and we just stayed in contact.

I joined their discord and muted myself in the vc.

I waited until it got super tense, then I yelled as loud as I could, super close to the mic.

They both screamed and jumped back, Eli's hand flew up and smacked Kate's chin, making her topple off of her chair.

I laughed so hard my ribs hurt. "Holy fuck are you okay?!" I wheezed.

"I'm physically and emotionally damaged." Kate joked as she climbed up from the floor back on her chair.

"Fuck you Echo," Eli laughed, "you almost made me fucking shit myself."

I laughed so hard it felt like my stomach was going to explode, tears were coming out of my eyes from how hard I was laughing.

After the laughter died down I helped them beat the game, then they decided to go to chapter 2. Which I thought was an awful Idea but they did it anyways.

It was nighttime when the stream finally ended, we all said our goodbyes to chat and then I was off to go get ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth and went to the restroom. I put some pajama clothes on, then I grabbed my cat and climbed into bed.

I finally had a full night's rest, after 3 days of only having 3 hours of sleep every night.

After I got up the next morning, I decided to call Karl to ask if he could come over.

a/n: ahhhh this was super fun to write! I hope you all enjoyed and I hope you all are doin well! (2483 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 391 31
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ DREAMLAND π“„Ή 'that first friend you had, deep in your head' In which childhood bestfriends figure out there feelings for each other... G...
15.6K 425 25
IN WHICH two ex-lovers find themselves in an avoidable situation and yet they don't have the heart to escape it. OR IN WHICH quackity finds himself b...
13K 363 16
Everyone has a first and a last Awesamdude x OC Dream SMP AU #3 awesamdude 8/15/21
11.4K 413 38
π’‰π’šπ’‚π’„π’Šπ’π’•π’‰ ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...