Yanderes Are Scary (Male Read...

Od DebuIsCool

It is what it says in the title. Just wanted to make a separate book just to practice writing and yandere stu... Více

Yandere Ex Artist

Yandere Detective

4.7K 90 46
Od DebuIsCool

(Author Note)
Sorry for not posting for a bit. I haven't been writing that much. Although in return I made this 4000 word part! If it's longer it must be better right!?? Anyway Enjoy! This is a bit long so I had trouble reshuffling the text across writing softwares so if you see any problems please let me know!

----------

My super ultra rich girlfriend is extremely insecure just like every single girl before her. Whenever we are outside she's always checking on whether I am looking at other girls, and when I am away she's constantly texting to see who I am with. At first it felt like it was "love jitter" just little insecurities when you get into a new relationship a stupid mistake I have made consistently.

But it has been 2 fucking years girl... I am not cheating on you! I have put up with all kinds of lunacy, giving live reports every hour, Wearing a pen cam that records my day, I even let her install cameras into my damn house! I never let anyone do that!

She also has a bunch of PI's following me around. At some point this stops being cute and just becomes exhausting!

Gabriella: "You're thinking about other girls aren't you?"

Jesus fucking christ...

(Y/n): "No honey. I am just thinking about what we should buy for dinner."

Right now, I am shopping with my "Honey" to find her a dress for the wedding. No, not my wedding, just a wedding we'll be attending. Honestly I am not looking forward to how she'll be after the wedding.

Attendee: "Honestly the strapless doesn't compliment your figure as much as I expected it to. You better go with the mermaid."

I also hate the fact that she's looking at wedding dresses even though she knows she already has bought like 5 of them. And the attendees at these things don't help, 'go with the mermaid cut instead' give me a break.

Gabriella: "Honey... You look bored out of your mind. You're ruining the energy in this beautiful store. Go outside and fix your chakras! And then come back in, and not a moment later!"

(Y/n): "Yes honey..."

I feel like I have been castrated. It doesn't help that her father owns the company I work for, and I am also scared that I'll be killed if I break up with her.

I walk out of the store and onto the shopping mall balcony. As I looked around the glittering mall I could easily spot around... 1, 2 ,3 ,4... 5? no wait, that's just a guy.

So 4 Private Investigators all of them on different floors pointing the camera straight at me rather obviously. I don't think the PI's are bad at their job. I think Gabriella exclusively asked them to be visible so that I'd know she's watching.

*Click*

Huh? I hear a camera shutter from behind me. I look back and notice the person quickly shuffling behind the corner. I approached the corner to see if it was a PI.

???: "Oh fuck I got too close. Shit I am so fucked, they're gonna hate me for this!!"

Jesus Gabriella you need to cut your people some slack.

(Y/n): "Hey you there... What were you doing?"

I see a timid woman smelling like cigarettes shivering and cowering behind the corner barely able to look at me. She had dirty blonde hair and really pale skin, she was wearing an overcoat. She was also wearing sunglasses and a mask so I didn't know what she looked like.

???: "He-hello... I am sorry, I... wasn't trying to do..."

(Y/n): "First off, calm down. I am not gonna tell anyone about this. So don't worry about losing your job or anything."

???: "Huh? Oh- Th-thank you!"

(Y/n): "I am surprised Gabriella told you to stay hidden, I thought all of the PIs were supposed to be visible, I guess I barely know how crazy she is huh..."

The girl tilted her head and looked confused for a second then quickly caught on. I am assuming they don't call her Gabriella.

???: "Y-yess mistress is very strict with us. You know we all wonder why you even put up with her?"

(Y/n): "Honestly a good question... Wow, for someone who works for her, you're pretty brave. "

???: "Of Course cause you don't know my name! And you also don't seem like a bad guy so I can be as brave as I want!"

(Y/n): "Hah! Damn, if I wasn't wearing the ball and chain I would call a girlfriend I swear I would've been flirting with you, or anybody in fact..."

???: "Oh you don't have to flatter me like that..."

(Y/n): "No it's true! Seriously."

Huh? She looked at me in a strange way. It was so sudden it felt like time stopped for a second... I couldn't see her face ofcourse, but I think she was caught off guard.

???: "I-I should get going if I linger, your girlfriend might get suspicious."

(Y/n): "Alright... I'll see-"

Gabriella: "BABE COME IN HERE I THINK I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS!"

The girl ran in the opposite direction, I paused not knowing when I would ever see her again. I took a breath in and sighed. And then I dragged myself back in only to see all of the store clerks just standing in a circle. Gabriella was nowhere to be seen.

(Y/n): "Uh..."

One of the clerks smiled brightly holding a remote, he pushed a button on it and smooth jazz started blasting through the speaker. I was getting more confused by the second as all the store clerks held a rather forced creepy smile without blinking.

The circle of clerks parts as my girlfriend in a wedding gown steps out. As she stepped out all of the clerks started waving their hands in the air in a slow dance to the smooth jazz that was playing.

Gabriella: "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) these last two years have been the best years of our lives."

Oh fuck oh no....

Gabriella: "We went skydiving!"

I didn't want to!

Gabriella: "We went travelling."

You went travelling while I was just forced to be around you!

Gabriella: "And we had the most romantic risky and passionate sex of our entire lives!"

You forced me to take Viagra tied me down and then had non consensual sex with me!

Gabriella: "After all these wonderful memories. You just have to do one last thing for me..."

A future life flashed before my eyes as I pictured myself as a trophy husband of a wife too rich to care. The sheer lack of freedom or empathy or passion. Just a dull lifeless marriage where if I cheat on her I'll get my head cut off...

Gabriella: "You have to marry-"

(Y/n): "NO."

Gabriella paused. Everyone stopped waving their hands as the smooth jazz played unceremoniously, one of the clerks tried to lower the volume of the song. And all the other clerks just awkwardly look at him as he slowly lowers the volume.

Gabriella: "What do you mean? Don't you LOVE me!?"

(Y/n): "I did... I think? I approached you because..."

I saw her face and I noticed a complete unwillingness to listen, just a scowl that showed that I was interrupting her perfect moment. I knew if I talked to her further she'll talk me into marrying her anyway. No matter what I do my life is going to fall apart.

(Y/n): "It doesn't matter... I don't love you anymore Gabriella. I am leaving."

And before she could react I bolted out of the store door.

I went down the stairs and I heard screaming from the top.

I went onto the mid-day street, hailed a taxi and went home to get my things.

I need to get out of town...

(Time Skip 1 year and 5 months later.)

My crusty eyes struggle to open as sunlight enters through the dumb broken windows.

Fuck...

I sat up on my futon that hadn't been washed in months. This place looked like shit, dirt accumulated near the floor around every corner, there was greenish yellowish hue to everything in the house, it looked like the place had jaundice. I wasn't sure if it was because of the fluorescent light or just how things were.

I haven't been outside for a good while. My health is kinda in the shitter. Although I haven't coughed up blood in awhile so that's good...

After I rejected Gabriella's proposal she was killed at the wedding she went to, poison, they said. Of Course nobody had any reason to kill her except me apparently. Because after that I suddenly became a fugitive that was trying to hide from the girl he killed rather than a guy running away because a spoiled princess might hire a hit on him.

I struggled to get up off the bed... Honestly I haven't had a decent meal in awhile especially since the nice neighbor died. I checked the cabinet and my worst nightmare came true.

(Y/n): "I have run out of canned beans..."

I looked towards the towering mound of empty bean cans and I wondered...

(Y/n): "Should I just kill myself?"

I suddenly heard a loud slamming of a fist against my door.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

???: "Mr. D'silva I am from the City Police Department. I have questions about a murder investigation please open the door."

Clay D'silva is a false identity I made for myself. It took time but it's not impossible to make a fake identity especially if it was registered with the same address as the one you're staying at.

I slowly reach out and open the door.

As the door scraps open I see a beautiful woman, with black hair and tired black eyes wearing a suit and tie with a cigarette in her mouth.

She looked stoic at first then she saw me and was surprised then concerned and then went back to stoic within a second.

Charlotte: "Mr. D'silva, My name is Charlotte Poirot I am here to ask you a few questions about a murder that occurred 2 days ago, in this motel, room 302. The victim was Angela Johnson. Know anything about it?"

Oh... Angela... The only nice neighbor. I had legit forgotten her name.

(Y/n): "Oh, Angela was a really sweet person. Sometimes she would bake some stuff for the people on this floor. Her baking had a few problems like sometimes her hair would slip into it but she was for the most part really nice."

The detective's face barely moved.

Charlotte: "Did she have any enemies that you know of?"

(Y/n): "Anyone who can hate Angela has to be evil or crazy. She was truly a sweetheart. I have never heard a bad thing about her, granted I don't engage in rumours as much as the others."

Still no facial movements at all.

Charlotte: "Did you know she had pictures of you in her room?"

What the fuck?

Charlotte: "Your face tells me you didn't."

(Y/n): "No... that's weird. What do the pictures look like? Are they of a romantic nature?"

The detective nonchalantly looked at me up and down. And then she promptly pulled out handcuffs.

Charlotte: "Sir I am gonna need you to come down to the station to talk."

No... this is bad...

I quickly tried to shove the detective out of the way and I tried to run out towards the stairs.

But before I could even step forward I kept a burning vibrating shock that went through my entire body as all of my muscles started spazzing up. OW FUCKKK! THIS FUCKING HURTS!! My arms clenched into themselves and folded.

The Detective stretched my arms behind my back which hurt.

Then she latched on the handcuffs on my wrists which also hurts.

and then she says.

Charlotte: "You shouldn't try to evade arrest because that'll add to your sentence."

which hurt the most.

(Time skip at the police station)

Empty terrifying room. It smelled like sweat... Was it my sweat? There was a chair and a mirror in front that I didn't enjoy looking at, cause I looked like someone you'd meet in jail. The tubelight was making a buzzing noise just a little louder than I was comfortable with. There was this handle-like notch that I was cuffed to on the table, most probably because I tried to evade arrest.

The door was locked behind me. I didn't dare look towards it because I knew that would increase my already high stress. Do I call my lawyer? I don't have a lawyer. A public defendant? In the middle of nowhere?

*Click*

The door opens behind me. I flinch as I keep my head down.

Charlotte: "Me and my partner were observing you from behind the mirror glass."

Charlotte slowly walks in towering over me. As she slowly walks in front she doesn't sit in the chair before me. With the same expressionless cold glare with her hands behind her back.

Charlotte: "Now full disclosure I am working with a partner on this case. But I won't be involving her."

(Y/n): "Wh-why?"

FUCK I shouldn't talk to the police!!

Charlotte: "Because she seems to believe in your innocence for some reason. I think she has a considerable bias, that will only interfere with me getting to the truth."

I stayed silent. Who and why is there a detective that's vouching for me? Is it someone I know?

Charlotte: "Well I'll start. Do you know anyone by the name of (Y/n) (L/n)?"

I suddenly hear a slam on the glass mirror and a muffled voice saying something angrily.

Charlotte: "Please answer the question Mr. D'silva."

I shake my head no...

Charlotte: "Please be aware that any dishonesty from you verbal or non verbal will be held against you in a court of law. If you want a fair trial your best bet is to be as honest and forthcoming as possible. If you haven't committed any crimes that is."

(Y/n): "I plead the fifth."

FUCK FUCK FUCK! She obviously knows who I am! What proof is she looking for? I didn't kill anyone!!!

Charlotte: "Very well. Do you wish to ask for a lawyer or a beverage?"

(Y/n): "Am I being detained or am I free to leave?"

Charlotte glares in a way that strikes fear in my very core. Breathing becomes difficult. I can feel how sweaty my palms are and how cold my hands are.

Charlotte pulls forward the file that was behind her back, places it on the table and pulls out a laminated picture of my face.

Charlotte: "This is a suspect and a fugetive in an ongoing murder investigation of Gabriella Royce. Notice anything similar between him and the man in the mirror?"

(Y/n): "I plead the fifth."

The detective doesn't move or react. Her hand slowly reaches for the baton on her waist. And before she could grab it I heard the door behind me BURST OPEN.

???: "Would the suspect like anything to eat or drink!?"

I looked back and I noticed a blonde woman in a suit and tie. She looked kinda timid but you could tell she was a passionate person.

Charlotte: "Detective Minks, I thought I told you that you're-"

Mink: "You were about to hit the suspect with the baton weren't you? If you did that without at least giving him something to eat the confession can be thrown out as coercive even if you ignore the minor battery that no one will report."

Charlotte: "I offered food but he refused."

Mink: "You're losing your touch Char. He didn't refuse the food."

Charlotte looked frustrated for a split second. But then she went stoic again.

Charlotte: "You are well aware that there is no food in this station, we'll have to drive him to a fucking Mcdomalds or something."

Mink smiled brightly and said.

Mink: "I'll take him!"

(Timeskip)

I was in the front seat of the police car cuffed to the top handle. It was nice? I don't know how to feel about this, Detective Mink was being rather friendly throughout the ride.

Mink: "What kind of food do you like Mr.D'silva?"

(Y/n): "Just a burger will be fine..."

Mink: "Aww don't be shy, it's my treat."

She reaches out and caresses my hair which weirds me out big time and I flinch on instinct.

She didn't seem to like that.

With dilated eyes and a flash of anger on her face Mink pulls over to the side of the road. Looks over to me, her eyes staring into my soul and says.

Mink: "If you flinch from me again I'll make sure to fracture one of your ribs, understand?"

I nod my head showing no resistance.

Mink: "Keep in mind I saved you. You owe me."

(Y/n): "Y-yes Detective Mink."

Mink smiles brightly again and starts driving again.

Mink: "Also call me Caroline. Detective Mink was my father. Don't call me Detective Mink again."

(Y/n): "Okay Caroline."

Caroline: "Awww Clay... Wait, do you prefer to be called Clay or (Y/n)? I mean (Y/n) is your legal name soo..."

(Y/n): "I plead the fifth..."

Caroline: "I wasn't trying to trick you... (Y/n), I just want you to feel comfortable around me."

I didn't say anything, I just looked outside the window.

Caroline: "You know I am pretty sure you're guilty. But I insisted that you were innocent. Do you know why?"

What is she talking about?

Caroline: "You face tells me you wanna know. It's because... I like you. I saw you once while I was patrolling. And I was like 'damn if he was a criminal I would love to have an excuse to tackle him'. I was also surprised how Detective Char didn't even take notice of you."

Wh-what the fuck...

Caroline: "But with how things were going in the questioning room it was almost certain that you were guilty and Char was going to prove it. And then you'd have gone to trial and then prison and I would have never seen you!"

Wait... is she trying to...

Caroline turned into a parking lot building. And stopped near a dark corner of the building.

Caroline took a deep breath and then looked at me with a strange lustful look I had seen in every woman before her.

Caroline: "Okay so we are going to do this quick and then we'll go back to the station, how does that sound?"

Before I could say anything I saw her lunge at me with her body and hands rubbing against my body as she started unbuttoning my pants.

Caroline stops for a quick second.

Caroline: "Remember. If you resist. I will hurt you. Badly. Okay?"

And then I felt her mouth press up against mine.

(Time Skip. Entrance of the station)

We didn't get any food. I felt weak... And sick. Thankfully I didn't resist... So I wasn't hurt.

Caroline steps out of the car behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

Caroline: "Hey if by some miracle you're proven innocent..."

she leaned in close and whispered.

Caroline: "We should do this again sometime."

We entered the police station and Charlotte was standing right in front of us with her arms behind her back and the same stoic look.

Charlotte: "Mr. (Y/n) (L/n), I have revisted the case evidence and I have found concrete last minute evidence of your guilty that makes a clear cause to charge you with First Degree Murder. You'll be held at prison with better security until your first hearing."

Charlotte pulls out a packet of white powder and says.

Charlotte: "This cyanide was found in your apartment was lost in evidence, therefore we needed your confession earlier. But we now have definitive proof that you (Y/n) (L/n) have murdered Gabriella Royce."

BULLSHIT! There is no way CYANIDE would make it's way into my fucking house! I am clearly being framed here!! But...

I see no empathy from anyone here. I can only try to prove it in court. Anything I try to do here will only fall on deaf ears.

Caroline: "Welp! I guess it's time to drive you to-"

Charlotte: "No. I'll drive him. I clearly see you had your fun with him."

Caroline: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Caroline says as she slowly walks away.

Charlotte kept her eyes locked on her with a slight amount of anger in her eyes as Caroline walked past her into the station.

She then points to a nearby officer and says.

Charlotte: "Remove his hand cuffs and then cuff them in front of body instead of behind."

Officer: "Detective why?"

Charlotte: "Are you here to ask stupid questions or are you here to follow your role and do as I say?"

The officer didn't say much after that, he walked up to me, unclipped the handcuffs behind my back and then clipped them in front again. I sort of gave him a weak smile knowing that being under social pressure must be hard.

Charlotte: "Okay now follow me to the car. You'll be kept in the prison for 72 hours before your first hearing. Although it can potentially take longer."

As we went down the steps back into the parking lot to get to another police car, which I assumed belonged to this detective. A part of me wondered why she asked to have my handcuffs in front.

I just assumed the worst.

Once we got to the car I went to open the shotgun door but was interrupted by Charlotte.

Charlotte: "What are you doing? In the back!"

(Y/n): "oh okay..."

So she wasn't trying anything. I opened the door and I saw a bag within it. I pushed the bag inside and sat in.

Charlotte then shut the door and fastened her seat belt. It was clear from here that I was going to jail, probably for a long time, regardless of whether I actually committed any crimes or not.

Charlotte: "You have been through a lot haven't you (Y/n)?"

I don't know what her game is right now. She has no reason to be nice to me anymore. Especially considering she has essentially framed me.

Charlotte: "(Y/n) I want to protect you genuinely. I have been watching for a long time."

(Y/n): "Sure."

Charlotte: "I am sorry for scaring you. You're not going to prison (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "What?"

Charlotte: "When I was 17 I saw you and I instantly fell in love. You were a fair bit younger than me so I didn't want to approach you, or even try anything with you."

Charlotte pulled out a cigarette and started smoking.

Charlotte: "I also noticed you were a bit of a ladies man... Honestly too much of a ladies man woman seemed to flock around you for almost no reason. After high school I joined the police academy and a bunch of other programs. I couldn't see you anymore. I felt like I lost something important."

I noticed that the car was leaving the city.

Charlotte: "That is also when I picked up a smoking habit. I came back and I saw you were now an adult! Yay! I could finally talk to you... But somehow I never got the courage. Looking at you was like looking at the sun. It blinded me. But something about you was different this time."

Charlotte: "Something had chipped away at you. And I noticed that it was a girlfriend, Gabriella, that bitch wanted to bleed you dry. I then started following you and realised that a bunch of other men were also following you. Best part is they just assumed that I was part of their team."

Charlotte turns back and looks at me.

Charlotte: "Just like you did."

She turns ahead and looks back at the road.

Charlotte: "Check the bag."

In the bag was a wig of dirty blond hair, sunglasses and a face mask. The same ones I saw on that day.

Charlotte: "After you broke up with her I realised that Gabriella wasn't an isolated case. Apparently every fucking whore in the world wants a peice of you wants you to never be free from their grasp. So I went to that wedding and poisoned her. It isn't as difficult as you might think, rich people don't have great security especially if you have an RSVP."

If she killed her then she knows I didn't do it. Where is she taking me?

Charlotte: "My biggest mistake was trying to find you after I killed her. That was big oopsies on my part. Because obviously you had already disappeared into the wind."

Charlotte suddenly stopped the car.

Charlotte: "I lost my mind. Caring about things became a foreign concept. Colours striped away from the world I lived in all because of a boy who frankly didn't even fully know I existed. As my mind became numb it also became much more driven to find you. So I decided to climb up the ranks as much as necessary to get to the point where I can find you easily."

Charlotte: "Unfortunately a strange case of police brutality against one of you ex girlfriends warranted a transfer for me in the middle of buttfuck nowhere."

Charlotte started giggling.

Charlotte: "Hehehe... But fate is apparently my best friend because it was the exactly same place as you!!"

She then suddenly stopped giggling.

Charlotte: "The problem was, your curse or your personality or whatever it is had made it's way into a lot of rotten women's hearts. Caroline saw you while she was patrolling once, she saw you buying beans. Angela, your neighbour apparently truly believed in voodoo shit and was planning to bind you to her by making you swallow her hair."

Charlotte: "So that meant I had to get rid of them both. But again, Caroline is a fucking detective. She figured out that I had been planning to kill someone and also somehow figured out that I was trying to get with you. So she threatened me that I share you with her one time and she'll help me cover up the murder of Angela Johnson. That all leads us to where we are going."

(Y/n): "Where are we going?"

Charlotte: "To a safe-house. I want to protect you. I don't want you to lose the light in your eyes. But if you stay alone the world will take it away from you, that's how cruel the world seems to be."

Charlotte stops the car and opens the door to my right and I see that we are in front of a cement house with warm bright lights inside which looked beautiful in the middle of the night.

Charlotte: "I can't guarantee that you'll be happy with me. And you are free to leave me whenever you want. But I want to let you know without a shadow of doubt."

Charlotte smiled. A warm gentle smile. A smile that seemed like it was hidden for so long that tears started rolling down her face.

Charlotte: "I love you (Y/n). And I want you to be happy."

The End.

Eyoo I hope you had fun reading this! If you did feel give me suggestions or something? I can't guarantee I'll do any of them but I do like hearing ideas.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 27.5K 95
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
84.2K 2K 67
"I knew we shouldn't trusted you! You just like your father! Typical Lodge! All of you are the same manipulative, selfish, power hungry son of bitche...
19.8K 936 23
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
556K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...