SIERRA || JURASSIC WORLD

Galing kay Arpharias

➜In which, Sierra, the fifth raptor, gets pushed to her utmost limits while protecting herself, her family, a... Higit pa

000 ➜ NOTES
001 ➜ SIERRA
002 ➜ SIERRA
003 ➜ SIERRA
004 ➜ SEIRRA
005 ➜ SIERRA
006 ➜ SIERRA
007 ➜ SIERRA
008 ➜ SIERRA
009 ➜ SIERRA
010 ➜ FINALE
011 ➜ EPILOGUE
book two now released

thank you for reading + book 2

1.1K 30 3
Galing kay Arpharias

➤ thank you all for reading up to this point, I mean it haha, I honestly didn't expect to finish this book within the space of a month but here we are! On the premise of when the second book comes out, the short answer is: I don't know. There's definitely going to be one and now that there's a newish Jurassic world movie. You should expect after the second book for there to be another break before the third one gets published. I'll make an update on this book when I upload the second and third book so you don't have to keep checking my profile aha.

➤ If you want me to be completely honest, Sierra wasn't meant to survive. She was meant to die when the Indominous Rex had Sierra in her mouth since she was going to go down with the Indominous however It had slipped my mind when writing and I just got Too lazy to change it. But hey! Now you've got a guaranteed second book!

➤ from the paragraph above and how Sierra was going to die, it wouldn't mean there wouldn't be a second book. It would just be in the eyes of a different Dinosaur... or maybe a person. I still might write another Jurassic world book in the eyes of another Dinosaur where Sierra doesn't exist but if I do, it'll be ages away since I've got no motivation to do it this year.

But anyway, let me know if you'd like that since it might give me motivation to start it this year.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4K 137 10
22 years... 22 years since the fall of the ill-fated Jurassic Park. Now Jurassic World has come into the light and set out to achieve the goals the f...
7.8K 246 15
||Book 2|| Jane Grant decided to give it another shot and after many years came back on Isla Nublar to figure out why is Rexy acting around her...
11.3K 286 20
They all know he is Alpha but they also know he isn't one of them until he became one. He raised them since hatchlings and their pack bond was deep u...
194K 4.7K 11
"Why is that Raptor behaving differently from the others?" "It's kinda funny actually, she doesn't think of me as her Alpha but more like a sister o...