What the f*ck just happened?!

By RenEuji

Welcome! This book contains swears, sexual content, gruesome details, Please proceed with caution. Kimetsu... More

Chap.1: An app?!
Chap.2: This is confusing
Chap.3: There's no way
Chap.4: What the fu-
Chap.5: Everyone Loses
Chap.6: So B-Bright!
Chap.7: Late!
Chap.8: Announcement?
Chap.9: Weird..
Chap.10: Cute...>//<
Chap.11: Encounter?
chap.12: No Simping?
Chap.13: AH CUTE!!
Chap.14: Unsure
Chap.15: Hmmm
Chap.16: Hangout!
Chap.17:Being watched?
Chap.18: Group Time!
Chap.19: Found out?
Chap.20!: Ayo what-
Chap.21: Look for the eye
Chap.22: Your mom ♡
Chap.23!: No-No touch.
Chap.24: It all depends
Chap.25: Specially designed to gay
Chap.26: Stalker much?
Chap.27: Greetings sir!
Chap.28: Pretty...
Chap.29: Uh oh...
Love interests!
Chap.30!: Uhh hello?
Chap.32: Oh...no.
Chap.33!: Christmas special!
Chap.34: U ok?
Chap.35: mEmEs
Chap.36: EXCUSE ME?!
Chap.37: Oh....You're weird
Chap.38?!: Deez Nuts
Chap.39?!: DADDY?
Chap.40?!: Knowing eachother!
Chap.41: Omg fuk dis dik
What they think about Y/n
Chap.42: FISHES ARE BITCHES
Ending.
Voting?
Chap.43: No maidens?
Chap.44: PERVERT
Smut voting?
Chap.45: Bro red as shi-
Late Halloween Special! 2022
NEW BOOK. MAKING SOON.
Chapter 46: STOP TEASING ME!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK?!?!?
Chap.48: Bro is huge 💀

Chap.47: Kids are weird

144 3 4
By RenEuji

-------------------------------

Dude, why didn't I think to pre write all of these saved drafts? Idk, but I'm stupid anyway. I LOVE YOU PLEASE BE MY BSF FOREVER <3
Anyway, take my support to do big things! I love you all so much 💗

--------------

RUI'S POV

Oh, it's that person again. Look at how tall they got!

Wait, did they see me? Oh shoot! I gotta run before they se-

"GOTCHA! [*Giggle*]" Y/n...? That was their name, right?

"Hi....Y/n? Uh....it's been a while...." I said, I am really sad. I missed them a lot.

They really are like a big sibling.

I remember us playing together. It was so fun!

"It has, hasn't it?" Y/N frowns.

"But that's okay! C'mon, I wanna hang out with you!"

Y/n laughs loudly. It looks like they haven't laughed like that in a while.....why? Is something going on with them

"Yeah, okay! Let's go to an amusement park!"

Amusement park? WAIT, ARE THEY FOR REAL?

I'M EXCITED! I can't wait to play with big sibling again!

Y/n takes my hand and walks me to the train station.

Wait, is this......? Nintendo?

"What is this, Y/n?" I asked them. They smiled and said.

"Mario"

Mario? WAIT, MARIO?!

"Y-Y/n! Isn't this place.....expensive?"

"Not at all, Rui. I even got the Vip! Which character do you want? I'm taking Toad."

I chose Luigi.

(Toad is underrated, and if you're gonna ask, yes, I did watch the Mario movie. Bowser made me question myself)

They're so nice! I tear up a little. I love them like an older sibling.

We go through Peaches Castle. And I look around to see Bowser's castle. A little Toad house and pipes. Fake coins and fake item blocks.

"They look pretty real. Well, are ya hungry?" They look down at me. Y/n smiles as I shook my head no.

"Well Frick it, I'm getting some soda,"

As Y/n pays for their soda, I'm holding their hand just looking at them.

I really admire them, and I hope they do too.

I felt something pat my head, looking Y/n as the culprit.

"Hehe, lost in space? C'mon, let's go over there!" They tag me along to an item block.

"So, from what I remember......the people with VIP get special items from these blocks"

Y/n smacks their wrist under the block.

[*A sound from the game idk how to describe it*]

"I got......A COIN?!?" Y/n stands there distraught.

I smacked the block, too....

"YOU GOT.....A MUSHROOM?!?!?!?" Y/n knees gave in, and they land on the ground.

"....this is unacceptable...." They stand. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!"

I giggle. They are very silly.

"Y/n? Could we go to Bowser's Castle?" I said, pointing at the castle. They look at me and smile.

"Let's a go!" They said, mimicking Mario catchphrase.

We head into Bowser Castle, looking at the designs of the 'castle'.

"Oh, these books look huge!" Y/n says point at the book shelf. They look towards the middle.

"This book is showing the history of Bowser, or.....are those pictures of Peach? Bro is weird fr fr, " They said, laughing and pointing at the fake book.

It was fenced off to not let anyone explore farther but we saw tons of hints threw out all the games.

"AH!" Y/n gets spooked, listening closely you could hear the small boo.

"Hologram?" I said, pointing up at it.

"I think so...." Y/n said, looking at it with deadpanned expression. Y/n picks me up, so I could see it clearly.

'That looked like no effort......big sibling is strong!'

"Little boo is very small......yes indeed. Tiny boo will wreck havoc againist humanity" Y/n says, while I look at them confused.

'What are they talking about?'

"I think what comes next.....is Mario Kart!" They said, making their way to the entrance with me in their warm arms.

'This is comforting....They are warm......'

I held onto their neck in a protective way, I noticed the stares people gave when Y/n walked past them.

Y/n is pretty, and tall. That gains attention that I don't want them to have, I will guard them!

*Little brother protective mode!*

They chuckle, and held me closer.
"What's with the sudden hug? Rui?"

I look away for a second before answering.

"Because.......people are looking at you......uhm.....I wanted to protect you from their eyes."

They stopped walking.

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT ME!!!!! WHAT??????

"....*laughter dies down.......You're adorable, Rui...." They smile at me, putting me down on the ground.

"Hmph!" I said, crossing my arms turning my head away from them. A small blush on my face.

Y/n smile softy, before jolting at the sudden notification.
"Lemme check my twitter real quick, hold up" Y/n says looking at their phone.

Y/n grins at their phone, now I'm curious......what did they do to give them a reaction like that?

Y/n puts their phone away, and they stand there. They looked like they want to ask me a question.

"Are you ready to go?" They smile.

I nod, as much as I don't really want to leave; both in fear of leaving Y/n's side and not seeing them ever again.
But I'm tired. I think they could see that.

They pat my head, which cause me to blush furiously. But keeping my cool, to look like a big boy.

"I'll get you some ice cream. And, could you give me your parents number? Maybe, I could babysit you. So we could always be together." They gave me a sincere smile, while patting my head gently.

I like this idea.

I want to protect them, I-I.....wish I were older, I like them.
I wish I were strong.......just so I could protect you from all the bad people.

Instead of being little brother, I want to be the big brother to protect you, Y/n.

Wouldn't that make you happy?

I nod my head at them, they picked me up, and placed me on their shoulders. I yelp, not expecting it. But, I laughed gleefully, they are tall! So, I could see the whole world from here!

I wrapped my hands around their neck, I'm happy! I'm hugging them! I hum in happiness.

Me and Y/n walked out, heading to my home. I'm so glad I remembered my street address.

"Rui!" My mother called out in relief, with my father following close behind her.

"Oh, hey! I'm Y/n L/n." My mother smiled at them, figuring out this was the person I talked about a couple months ago.

They put me down, while talking to my parents. They swapped numbers.

Y/n raises their fist to me, at first; I didn't know what they were doing until it clicked.

*Fist bump!*

They chuckled, "see ya next time, Rui!". They waved goodbye.
I frown, I wish they stayed here!

My gut is telling to stop them but.......why does it prevent me from stopping them. Somethings wrong....but what could I do? I'm just a small kid.

What could I do.

-----

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

(WARNING. ....ALMOST RAPE. I'M SORRY.....I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL SEE THE BRIGHT EMOJI >>> ⚠️⚠️ <<<< WHEN YOU SEE THIS EMOJI, YOU ARE SAFE!)

I shiver, someone is following me.

"Y/n......." I was pinned againist the wall. This voice, it's recognizable. But, who? it's hard. I can't see their face.

Their hips are againist me. Oh, no. Don't tell me.
Their lower region is pressed againist my back, they're breathing heavily.

Fuck, I spent all my energy on playing with Rui, and spent some more talking to his parents. I'm tired.

"Y/n......~" They groaned, I could tell. They are shorter than me. But, I can't tell whose voice this is.

"I.....imagine myself being dominated by you. How lowly, someone like me wants you so fucking bad. Take me." This person is a guy, from what I could tell.

Their voice.....I know it, and I've heard it many times.
But, why can't I pinpoint it.
I WILL NOT GET RAPED, I WILL BE STRONG!

Taking my remaining stamina, I closed my eyes dramatically. Grabbing the person by the shoulders, and kicking his nuts.

I ran away, all the way back home.

I did not look back.

⚠️⚠️

Opening the door to my home, I ran into my mothers arms. Crying.

She looked at me, worried.

"N/n, are you alright?" My mom pet my hair, like I was a cat.
I didn't say anything, I hugged her tighter.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

I was able to calm down, and looking back. Why were Rui's parents kinda........

I gotta tweet this.

𝗧𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗘𝗿𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁!

• Ren forgot to update this book

• Y/n's kinda famous on twitter, no one know how.

• That assualter went to bed thinking what he was doing was right.

• Brian and Ren, with Y/n. They are all friends, and those three only follow eachother.

• Y/n's twitter user is read.......Popular Unpop!

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂!

- 𝑹𝒆𝒏~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951 12 23
"Demons and humans... We place labels on them such as good and evil though there is no such thing" Between 20-50 years before the original story of t...
1.6K 4 22
Potatochatman407 and otaku-23-1998 wrote these stories together. I've been giving the permission from them to do this. This is a Demon Slayer Yandere...
870 48 8
EXQUISITE PAIN ★ made by @THEDEMISEOFLIFE. ❰ demon slayer: kimetsu no yaiba ┃ fanfiction ┃ '(l/n) siblings' insert(?) ❱ | © / THEDEMISEOFLIFE...
153K 5.9K 75
(BLACK READERS ONLY) ♡YAN!Demon Slayer x Thick!Black!Reader♡ All minors are either aged up or platonic! Kinda OC, so please read this before you read...