ɢᴏᴅʟʏ | kny x reader

By flipptri

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ᴏʜ ᴍᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss, ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜse ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ" ------------ In which a God decid... More

I N F O
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
E P I L O G U E
I
New Cover

16

1.8K 41 28
By flipptri

„Hello there~!"

———————————————
All eyes turned to the newcomer. Shock was written all over the faces of the uppermoons. They couldn't move. They were frozen in fear.

Before them, in the entrance of an alleyway of the infinity castle, stood a woman with unbelievable beauty. Her long h/c hair was framing her face perfectly and her calm e/c eyes were scanning the room, until her eyes fell on a certain red eyed demon.

Suddenly her eyes turned sharp and her once peaceful expression turned sour.

„You! How could you do this!"

The uppermoons were speechless. Some felt pity for the beauty, others felt fear and some felt nearly nothing.

How dare she talk like this to their master? She will surely die now.

„You are turning humans into demons without even thinking about how they will feel! They lose their memories, thinking their only use is to serve you! How dare you! You say you want eternal life? You say you're supreme? A god even? No single devine being would ever do such a thing without thinking about what would be the results of their doing!"

The uppermoons were truly speechless. Never someone dared to say a wrong word in the presence of their master, nevertheless raising their voice against him. This woman was either ignorant or a big fool, who doesn't know who their master is and what he could do.

„You're not worthy of the power you've got! You should be in hell!"

Looking at their master, the high ranked demons could see shock written all over his face.

Muzan was shocked, maybe even scared. His plan of making the divine woman help him and his desire to be immortal seemed to slowly break apart. How would he be able to bring her on his side when she's accusing him of something he saw nothing wrong with?

While the demon king was thinking of way to solve his problem, Y/n already figured out what she would do.

Seeing the uppermoon six siblings and how hopeless they were after they turned back into humans, the goddess realized why the demons acted how they did and who the mastermind behind all this was.

It was him.

The demon king who stood right before her. The person who asked her multiple times to join his army of demons. The person who she thought of as stupid. The person she did not like in this new world.

It all made sense to her now. The goddess is normally not someone who judges people or is easy to be angered, but she couldn't stand him. She could always feel ill content coming from him.

She did not like his hair, his eyes, his personality nor his dream.

After a long time of figuring this out, she finally decided that he was the one she would not save. He was not worthy the use of her power. Sadly she would probably have to spend some time with him together after she went through with her plan.

The reason why she decided to show up in the infinity castle was a simple one.

She decided to state openly that she disliked him and would not help him.

„And what do I gain from your lecture? What use should be your opinions to me? I do what I want.", the demon king said, hardly believing his own words. He knew that it was not irrelevant what the divine beauty thought of him, but he also knew he could not let this show.

„Think before you do something or else it could be your downfall! And trust me, when it's to late, you wished you never messed with a god! I will not help you with your plans!", the woman said with an angry voice, before eyeing all the uppermoon demons,that were present, and disappearing right before their eyes.

Muzan let out an sigh before disappearing as well.

Even though, everyone had a different reaction to what just happened, they were all shocked.

„Oh my! How interesting! I never saw someone turning theirselves against the master!", Douma or also known as uppermoon two said, making a certain basketball- I mean demon angry with his words.

„What do you say? Could you not just shut up for once!", screamed Akaza.

„Why are you so angry Akaza? Or are you maybe jealous that this woman stared longer at me than at you? I mean i can understand you, she is a beauty after all! I wonder what she tastes like!", the rainbow eyed demon said while flowers where floating around him.

„What do you say?!"

„I don't like her! She offended master and her personality seems like crap! She also looks stupid.", the deformed demon with the rank of upper five said.

„Don't say that Gyokko! She really is beautiful!", Douma said with a pout.

„Enough.", a deep, calm voice rang through the infinity castle. All eyes turned to kokushibu or the uppermoon one, the strongest demon after Muzan.

Everything fell silent when they felt an angry presence coming from the six eyed demon. They could not understand why the usually calm and emotionless demon was suddenly so angry.

Before they could question it further a „ring" echoed through the dimensional infinity fortress and the high ranked demon disappeared.

„Hey biwa woman why did you do this? I wanted to——", Douma began.

„ring"

„ring"

„ring"

„ring"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Douma was teleported back to his eternal paradise, while all the other uppermoons where also brought back to their former location.

„Finally it's quiet again", the biwa demon, also known as Nakime, said with a small smile on her face.

-time skip-

In midst of the night a woman with beautiful long, h/c hair and mesmerizing e/c wandered through a thick forest.

Her calm eyes scanned the the trees around her, seemly searching for something, until they stopped on a small wooden hut.

Without thinking twice the woman teleported to the entrance of the hut and knocked on the door.

„Come in!", a beautiful, clear voice said from the inside of the hut.

The goddess opened the door and saw a purple themed woman sitting on a chair next to a desk.

„I am surprised the see that someone like you would like to contact someone like me. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Goddess.", the woman said, smiling gently.

„The pleasure is mine, Lady Tamayo."

—————————————————
Yay a chapter.

First of all:

THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS! You guys motivated me to write chapter!🫶🏻

So yes, i know that is not the same place where Tamayo was when she received Ubuyashikis letter, but this plays some time before it and since it's said that Tamayo and Yushiro keep changing their locations I thought it would fit.

Actually this chapter would've been longer (Tamayo meeting included) but i decided to only do the first half in this chapter so yes now you know in the next chapter is the meeting with Tamayo :)

Also I'm sorry that I did not post anything, in just could not motivate myself to do anything :( I was so stressed out because of school and personal matters that barely had time to watch some anime.

Even though school keeps throwing work at me, it got better.

I will try to update the next chapter within this year (which is only a month) but I'm not sure. In two weeks ( a week before Christmas) I'm in France with my class which means I cannot really write, after that I have Hollidays, which is where I could maybe write something.

Yeah you guys see it's not easy for me rn but I try! Also I already figured everything for this story out :>

Btw I think my English and writing style got better!

~Your Author ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.2K 85
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
3.4K 109 10
Rui took you in eight years ago. Everything has been going well for you and your new family before a certain trio shows up. What happens when the Dem...
234K 4.5K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
734K 17.9K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...