𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘 ( genshin impa...

De -orxheus

❪ UNDER EDITING ‪❫ ▍ ❛ ashen dreams and hopeless thoughts ❜ ▍ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, a lonesome boy who... Mai multe

𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲 | from one encounter to another
𝘁𝘄𝗼 | comfort and melancholy
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | tea parties and assumptions
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | xingqiu and friends
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | skewers and hu tao
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | memories and scars
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | long walks and piggybacks
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 | slimes and anxiety

𝘀𝗶𝘅 | traveler and childe

1.5K 90 24
De -orxheus

OO6. ( CHAPTER SIX )
(
blondie!! )

AS HE GAZED AT the blooms of midsummer burst with color right near his cracked window, y/n shifted in his bed such that the blankets were pooling around his waist, covering everything except his upper body.

cupping one of his hands above the other, he placed them on his lap and waited for his sleep-crusted eyes to adjust.

i'm tired, he moaned. i can't do this, his body protested. shut up, berated his consciousness.

not a moments worth of proper rest. going to bed late, staying up with his mind running rampant, filled with the most oblique thoughts. waking up late, doing nothing productive in particular.

an irreversible cycle.

he threw the blanket over his legs and stood. with his gait akin to that of someone reeling from the after effects of a shock, he stumbled to the bathroom.

"SOMEONE HAS COME to visit you," hu tao mumbled. upon watching his eyes glint in clueless curiosity, she further elaborated.

"a ginger. seemed very bent on meeting you and taking you out for lunch." she scrunched her nose.

"lunch?"

"y/n, it's 1:30 pm"

"oh"

shaking her head, hu tao shoved him to the drawing room, where the described human sat. tartaglia diverted his gaze from where it was scrutinizing at his stimming hands, spotting the person he'd bounded over to the parlor for.

"hi!" he beamed.

"hello," y/n rasped, still out of it. childe reached out to hold the other's hand, and held it in a vice grip, a sort of habit he picked up as a harbinger. bringing his pointer and middle finger to his temple, he waved at hu tao; a half salute, and left with the shorter male in tow.

PAYING NO HEED to the incessant ramblings and word vomit childe appeared to be spouting, y/n looked around, growing bothered by the numerous stares that pierced through. all of them, attracted by the 11th harbinger's vivacious guffaw. him tightly gripping onto the (h/c)'s hand didn't make matters any better, with it drawing more unwanted attention.

"childe, maybe you should calm down, you're laughing at nothing, and you look hysteric," he hissed. childe, reduced to occasional giggles, stared at their entwined hands fondly, wishing to be as close as possible. to become one whole. when (e/c) eyes met his, he didn't look away. he prodded instead. unnerved by his lack of words and heavy stare, he ceased the complaints and opted to stare at the pebbles.

"ah, there they are! HEY TRAVELER, OVER HERE!"

"calm down,"

"TRAVELER!!"

wincing, the blonde dubbed as 'traveler' tilted their head with underlying fear, not missing the way his emotionless eyes gleamed. golden eyes flitted to a shorter (h/c) individual, appearing very much wary and cautious of being around him.

'as they should,' traveler nodded.

paimon's eyes widened upon recognizing the booming voice and dropped their snack to hastily conceal themself behind the blonde.

swinging an arm around the blonde's shoulder, childe released y/n's hand from the bruising grip and opted to wound it across his torso instead. with two disinclined people tangled between his arms, the ginger sought to find a place where they eat in peace, without much disturbance.

STARING AT THE cracks littered across the table, y/n grew reserved and didn't interrupt the rather unrequited conversation tartaglia and traveler appeared to be engaged in. fiddling with his hands, his gaze turned to the white-headed kid sitting next to him, observing closely.

paimon, very much bothered, avoided his obvious stare and continued eating.

"y/n, meet traveler. traveler, y/n." feeling an odd sense of deja vu wave over him, he attempted to smile. traveler pitied the boy sat in front of them, him obviously not having ever dealt with personalities akin to what childe wore.

"hello" they softly called out. smiling at the way the boy visibly relaxed, they waited for the green signal.

he muttered a small 'hi', enough for them to initiate.

"where are you from?"

"wangsheng funeral parlor. my sister is the director." came his modest reply, although the timbre washed over the sharp undertone.

"ah, i see, i believe i've seen you, once, at the procession." they recalled. with how they seemed fixated on the ginger's words, he doubted they had seen him before, but it was still a welcomed surprise.

"oh, alright"

sweat-dropping, they internally screamed at the blunt answers he gave, and turned to the ginger with desperate eyes. feeling rather smarmy, childe took over.

"what is your favorite dish? y/n?"

'oh archons, leave me be'

"chicken skewers"

the meeting was going to be very amusing indeed.

NOTE- childe is very sus in this chapter y'all :shock: did not proof-read, chapter is all over the place omgg

𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘,
© 𝗢𝗥𝗫𝗛𝗘𝗨𝗦, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

202K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...