A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown

190 3 1
By jojoeyg

Goku Black was training as he sees his son Gozu walking as he was in shocked. Jessi chuckled as she was one who taught him to walk.

Jessi said "Surprised?"

Goku Black said "W-Well yeah!" He was amazed as Zamasu sees this.

Zamasu said "Yes Gozu has exceed my expectations. Now he can learn how to use my sword blade."

Goku Black said "No! Gah! Zamasu! He's still a child no sharp things!" Zamasu sighs and he pouts. He wanted to train Gozu. "He's not old enough to even fight!" Zamasu crosses his arms. Gozu giggled and waved his arms up high as he made a little ki sword. Goku Black had his jaw down. Zamasu was so happy and he was about to cry.

Zamasu said "Gozu. Your making your uncle cry." He sniffles as he was so happy.

Goku Black said "Well my son kinda knows ki." He watched as Gozu walks slowly to Zamasu as he hugs his leg and Zamasu gives him so much praise and love.

●Meanwhile●

Goku was training with Pan as Goten and Trunks watch.

Goten said "Man! Pan is stronger than both of us trunks!"

Trunks said "Yeah and we are older than her!"

Pan was battling with Goku as she stops and blasts a ki blast towards the teens as they yelp a bit and got out of the way.

Pan said "Will you two stop complaining! Now if you want to be stronger than just train with us!"

Goku laughs and said "Kids don't fight please. I promise you guys to get stronger. So come on!"

Pan, Trunks, and Goten said "Right!" They turned into their God forms as they fight Goku who was in his God blue form.

●Meanwhile●

Vegeta was training with Bulla in the gravity chamber. He was impressed with his daughters skills and moves.

Vegeta said "Bulla I am proud of you! Your about to surpass kakarots sons daughter! Haha!"

Bulla said "Thanks dad! I'm glad I'm this strong! I think I can even beat you!" Vegeta looks at Bulla as he gives her the most demonic laugh as Bulla joined in the laugh a bit but Vegeta stopped.

Vegeta said "Bulla. You will have a long road ahead of you, if you ever want to beat me. I'm very strong and I'm not to be messed around with. You are strong but not stronger than me, kakarot, and his son and piccolo. Frieza as well. I'm gonna make sure you get passed your limits no matter what! Now come at me and face me with no holding back!" Bulma felt a lot of rumble as she sighed because now her Bulla has become more a fighter.

Bulma said "Saiyans. Always want to fight." She was fixing a certain robot. "I'm almost finished with you. Oh man everyone is gonna be so happy!" She giggled as she went to work.

●Meanwhile●

Supreme Kai saw something shocking. He saw a new GOD and Angel in his world. He even saw Whis with Beerus.

Whis said "So sorry for the intrusion Supreme Kai. But would you let us use your planet for training?"

Supreme Kai said "Sure I guess. Um but whose that?"

Whis said "Oh you must of not heard. Meet Universe 0 GOD Shallot and his angel Luma. Also the supreme kai of Universe 0 is coming soon. He's a little late though. Luma did you tell him exactly where to go?"

Luma said "I did. He's a little slow. He is new to this. I know he'll come."

Beerus yawns and said "I'm honestly surprised they made this child a GOD."

Luma said "Don't disrespect Lord Shallot! He has potiental of being a great GOD in Universe 0." Supreme Kai quickly went to Luma and bowed at for forgiveness.

Supreme Kai said "I'm so sorry! He's just grumpy he woke up from his nap. Please forgive us."

Luma sighed and said "Okay them but keep that cat in a leash!"

Beerus said "What did you say!" Whis whacks Beerus head.

Whis said "You need to behave! Or no food from earth!"

Beerus said "B-But the food! It's the most delicious thing they have!" Whis sighed knowing how Beerus is.

Supreme Kai said "Oh wait I feel something! Something powerful!" Whis smiled knowing who it was and so did Lumas.

Luma sees the Supreme kai of Universe 0, Aven.

Aven said "I'm so sorry I'm late! I was confused on which planet I was supposed to go too! Please forgiven me Lord Shallot!" Shallot tilt his head and then holds Aven hand.

Shallot said "It's okay Aven! Don't be sorry!" He smiled as Aven sighs in relief.

Luma sighs and said "Make sure your not late again. If it was the Grand Zeno Palace. You wouldn't been erased." Aven nodded as he didn't want that to happen. "So whis where's your students."

Whis said "Oh right. Let me go get them." He tap his staff as suddenly the three Saiyans appeared as they fell on the ground groaning. Vegeta was standing up as his gear was half destroyed. Goku Black was fine. Goku on the other hand had a no gi shirt as that was ripped and gone. His gi pants was ripped a bit. "Oh my were you three training or something." He tapped his staff as their clothes were now fresh and brand new again.

Goku said "Aww I was gonna win!"

Vegeta said "I was gonna win and beat Bulla."

Goku Black said "And I was about teach my son how to fly."

Beerus said "You saiyans and your will to fight and train." He sighs as he sits in his chair as he yawns.

Whis said "Well welcome to your training session you three. Meet Shallot GOD of Universe 0." They look at Shallot in shock.

Vegeta said "Wait Whis! Your telling this child is the GOD of Universe 0!?"

Goku Black said "He seems to be 6 years older than my son."

Goku said "Aww he's adorable. My name is Goku nice to meet you Shallot!" He offered his hand to shake as Shallot smiles as he shook it.

Vegeta hit Goku's head. He said "You clown! You need to bow!"

Shallot said "Oh that's fine. No need to bow. It's kinda weird to be honest."

Whis said "Anyways your three have a job to do. That's train Shallot into becoming a great warrior of a GOD."

Vegeta said "Ah I see. He's to be toughen up."

Goku said "Well lets do this! Goku Black come on!"

Goku Black said "Right." They all turn super saiyan 4. They both fight Shallot as Luma was kinda worried. Shallot tried fighting them as they noticed how he was only in his base form. Goku stopped as Vegeta went to his base form as Black went base form.

Goku said "I say we train him separately."

Vegeta said "I agree."

Goku Black said "Okay then. Me vs Shallot." He turn into his Rose Form.

Shallot got up as he was healed. He watched GB come closer.

Goku Black said "Come on. Don't be scared.."

Shallot nods and said "Okay" they trained as Goku Black got Shallot to go past his limits as he got him to turn into a super sayian. Luma was impressed. With Goku he got him to teach him about calmness and being able to learn about techniques. Vegeta got Shallot to get his saiyan side in this and he learned about showing the true power of a saiyan. So far through this session. Shallot has learned a lot from fhe three. So far Shallot managed to reach super saiyan but he needed more training to reach the gods level.

Whis said "Sis I'll train Shallot at the time chamber in my planet. That way he can get stronger in just a few days."

Luma said "Well okay Whis. Make sure he is strong enough to take the GOD test." He nodded as he took Shallot.

●Meanwhile●

Aven was learning a lot of U7's earth and everything else. He even got some stuff from the earthlings. Luma enjoy their food and also their merchandise. She held a cute little plush.

Luma said "You know I would love to come by and get all these for Lord Shallot." She sigh as she knows it been a few days. Whis came by as he smiles at her.

Whis said "I'm back. Young Shallot has done his training. He's in my staff at the moment and is getting ready to come out. I hope this is enough for the training.

Luma said "Oh yes I can't wait to see Lord Shallot." She smiles as she noticed Shallot appearing out the staff as she notice he was a little taller and was much grown up now. "Lord Shallot you certainly gotten taller." Shallot suddenly hugs Luma.

Shallot said "Luma! I missed you! Gah!" Luma sweatdrop and pats his head.

Luma said "It was only a few days Lord Shallot." She tap her staff as he got him clean and clothed. "So how was training?"

Shallot said "Well I learned a lot of moves and transformations. I think I am ready."

Luma said "Alright stand here." He stands still as Luma points her staff at Shallots chest as Shallot closed his eyes and suddenly felt the God power he was put inside him. His eyes turn purple as he screams as the power of the gods was so powerful as a purple aura surrounds him as Whis noticed this and watched. Luma waits for Shallot to gain control. It took time as sometimes he lost control but after a few tries he manages to gain the power of God's.

Whis said "My my. Shallot has done it."

Luma said "Wonderful!" She smiled as Shallot passed out from exhaustion.

Aven said "Lord Shallot!"

Luma said "He's sleeping aven don't worry." Aven holds Shallot as she tap her staff and they said goodbye as they left to go back to Universe 0. "I'm so happy Shallot is a GOD now."

Aven said "Yes indeed. I'm surprised he was able to handle this power. But he needs a little of education. He doesn't know much of reading."

Luma said "That's why I'll teach him soon." He nods as they reach the planet as Aven carefully puts him in the bed. "Are you gonna head back to your planet Supreme Kai Aven?"

Aven said "Well I don't really have a planet of my own. I just got here a day ago. So for now no."

Luma said "Then you can stay here then. It's rather lonely around here. So Lord Shallot won't mind. He has took a liking from you."

Aven chuckled as he nods. He said "I'll make some tea. Would you want some?"

Luma said "Ah yes please." They both went to go get some tea.

Meanwhile●

Goku Black was able to dress Gozu with a custom gi that he wore when he was facing Goku and Vegeta.

Goku Black said "Now you look just like me haha"

Gozu looks at the mirror with his father as Goku Black smirks.

Goku Black said "Son one day you too will be great." Jessi saw them and giggles.

Jessi said "You two are just so adorable." She ruffles their hair and they enjoy their dinner together.

Meanwhile●

A shadow figure was near a tree watching the family as he bites his fruit. He looked the child and grins.

Shadow Figure said "Ah. So this is where Lord Frieza wanted me go. Hmm so Kakarot Imposter has a son..guess I'll take his kid away to get his attention..he certainly has Kakarots looks." He growls and leaves to his ship that was in the cave.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 8 7
It is Age 734. King Vegeta is watching over his son when a stranger comes to Planet Vegeta with news that he can reveal the future. In doing this, th...
32.2K 850 22
Black... he came to our time. I thought it was dad... I didn't realize it wasn't until it was too late. He killed them. My mother and 2 week old litt...
31K 315 30
This Story Follows Deiras, A Saiyan Who Was Faced With A Great Decision. Become The New God Of Destruction For Universe 7, The Thing He Hates The Mos...
5.9K 211 69
Alice wasn't an ordinary girl. She was a vampire living on earth, trying her best to blend in with the other. She soon discovers that earth isn't al...