𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟐𝟑

41.7K 1.3K 2.1K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟒𝟏 𝐏𝐌

"So when are you going home, Koko?" Kennedy questioned as she clung onto her hand while they walked through Target.

Somehow, Kennedy found a way to convince her mom to let her come back to the Airbnb with the others, not wanting to stay home.

Now her, Dakota, Maleah, and Zahrya strolled through Target on the Sunday evening, not having anything better to do.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, mama. Like real early. You sure that's all you want though? A pack of lollipops and a Barbie doll?" Dakota questioned her with a slight chuckle.

She looked up at Dakota with a confused face, smiling when she saw that Dakota was already grinning. "I didn't want to spend all of your money."

"Girl please. Your brother is rich, act like it child."

Kennedy smiled wide, using that as a cue to run towards the toy isle while Dakota followed her closely, making sure she didn't get lost.

She briefly looked down at her phone that was ringing, answering it before looking back at Kennedy who's hands were full with toys.

"Hello?"

"Fuck you at Kota? Man I told you don't go nowhea' widdout me." She heard Von grumble from the other end of the phone. He swore he was her dad.

Dakota bent down, picking up one of the LOL surprise balls that fell from Kennedy's hand, putting it into the cart for her. "I'm at Target with Ken Ken, Leah, and Zahrya."

"And den you wit' Zahrya hot inna drawls ass, she into it wit damn nea' every bitch inna Chi. These niggas out hea' be bitches man. They'a do sumn to you 'cause they know you affiliated wimme." He stressed as they finally walked out of the toy isle.

"Matta fact, hurry up Ko. You got thirty minutes ta' getcho ass innis fuckin' house." He said to her, abruptly hanging up the phone afterwards.

Dakota shook her head with a frown on her face. "Your brother is crazy."

As they walked towards the self checkout area, Maleah and Zahrya approached them, each of them holding two Starbucks drinks in their hands.

"Here yall." Maleah handed Dakota a pink drink and Zahrya also handed Kennedy the same drink.

"Your dumbass boyfriend called my phone, threatening me, tammat he gone murk me if sumn happen to you. Like what he say fuck me for?" Zahrya told Dakota, causing her to shake her head.

She walked up to the self checkout kiosk, scanning everything and letting Kennedy place them in the reusable bags, since she wanted to do it.

Once she was done paying for everything, the four of them made their way out of the Target.

Dakota put everything into the trunk of Zahrya's audi, and then all of them got in the car, making their way to the gas station before they made it back to the Airbnb.

"Y'all want something from out of here?" Dakota questioned while she retrieved her debit card from her purse.

After hearing what they wanted from the gas station, she exited the car, shutting the passenger door behind her.

Walking towards the entrance of the gas station, she kept her gaze forward, merely ignoring all of the cat calls she was getting from the men with the dreads.

She heard the chiming sounds of the bells as she entered the gas station, making her way straight to the candy isle. She picked up a pack of peanut m&m's, a juicy drop pop, and two bags of sour patches.

Hearing the bells of the doors chime again, she ignored it, walking to the chip isle and grabbing some Doritos, Funyuns, and Hot Cheetos.

As she walked towards the refrigerators in the back, she jumped once a tall darkskinned man stopped infront of her, sporting a weird smile on his face.

Dakota smiled uneasily at him, maneuvering around him to go to grab the sodas. The skinny built man followed her to the refrigerator, opening the door for her before she could do it on her own.

"Thank you." She muttered, grabbing what she needed out of it and silently hoping that he would leave her alone.

"Ain't shit, pretty girl. Aye, you gotchu a nigga? Or I ca' fuck witchu?"

Dakota looked behind him, seeing a heavy set man with dreads on his phone, holding it up a bit but not too much to where it looked like he was recording them.

She looked back at the guy infront of her, eyes dropping to his small chain that read "BDK".

"Oh yeah, I'm married. See." She held her left hand up, where she was wearing her promise ring on her ring finger since Von put it there the night before.

She started to walk away before he grabbed her arm a little harshly, loosening his grip when he saw her face frown up. "He'on letchu have friends?"

Yanking her arm from his grip aggressively, she rolled her eyes, starting to walk away from him. Once she felt him still following her, she groaned out loud.

"What do I need male friends for if I have him?" She questioned rhetorically, placing all of her items on the counter.

Next time, she wasn't going into a store alone. At all.

"Sound like he a bitch to me." He shrugged, earning a low cackle from his friend who didn't stand to far from them.

Dakota inserted her card into the reader after the clerk told her the price, then putting in her pin quickly. "He's far from it, have a nice day."

She quickly rushed to the car, hopping in the passenger seat and closing the door behind her. Zahrya stood at the pump, waiting for the click to inform her that her car was full.

"Damn Dakota, you okay? Why your face like that?" Maleah questioned her from the backseat, staring at her uneasy expression.

Dakota shrugged, passing Maleah and Kennedy the things that they asked for from the gas station. "I'm fine, men be weird though."

Maleah raised her eyebrow and Dakota took that as a cue to briefly explain the weird interaction from the gas station.

Before she could completely finish the story, her attention refocused to Zahrya who was yelling at the men standing outside of the gas station.

"Wooski, shut the fuck up and go take that fucking medicine! Matta fact, ima get my cousin on yo ass again, watch!" She yelled at the guy who was previously talking to Dakota, causing her to shake her head.

"Take me back to Atlanta."

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟐𝟐 𝐏𝐌

"Got somebody, she is a beautyyy. Very special, really and trulyyy. Take good care ah me, like it's ha dutyyy. Want you right by my side, night and dayyy!"

Dakota laid in the bed of her and Von's shared room, tuning out his horrible singing from the shower as she pondered on what happened earlier.

It wasn't that deep but then again it was, being as though Von specifically warned her about being in the Chicago streets without him.

Then she thought back to the man's "BDK" chain. If Von always said 'On BD', that obviously meant that the guy was not fond of people like Von.

She silently debated on telling him, wanting to but not wanting to because she knew he would overreact.

She sighed loudly, using the pink velvet scrunchie from around her wrist to put her braids in a high ponytail.

Laying back down on her side, her eyes were trained to the door as she watched Von emerge from it with a towel on his waist.

"No letting go, no holding back. Because you are my ladyyy. When I'm with you it's all ah thattt." He sung off key as he walked towards the dresser, not knowing Dakota was on the bed since she was so silent.

He dried himself completely before throwing the towel on the end of the bed, using Dakota's Nivea lotion to moisturize himself.

Dakota stared at him in amusement, eyes raking his toned body.

"Can I get a chunk of dat assss?" She dragged with a laugh, laughing even harder as his head whipped to the bed and he stopped singing.

He shook his head with a slight grin, continuing to put lotion on his body. "Yo gay ass. When the fuck you get hea? Creepy ass la' girl." He questioned her while he pulled on a pair of Versace boxers.

"I don't know, ten minutes ago?" She spoke, questioning herself as she rested her head on her arms.

He raised his eyebrow at her tone, pulling on a white undershirt. "What's da matta witchu? You good, mama?"

She let her eyes shut as she bit the inside of her cheek. "Yeah, I'm okay. I missed you."

She kept her eyes closed, not knowing he was making his way over to her until she felt him lightly grab her head, kissing all over her face as she started to laugh.

"I missed you mo', princess." He spoke in between kisses, happy that he could make her smile.

He walked back over to the dresser, throwing on a black fitted polo tshirt, along with black sweatpants.

"You're leaving?" She asked him, watching him slip on some white socks.

He nodded his head while he pulled his sweatpants over his socks. "Yea, finna go to da block. Why? Youn want me ta leave you hea?"

"Mmcht, you actin' real 'I hate my girlfriend' ish right now. Why can't you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

He fixed his other sock under his sweatpants and stood up, spraying some cologne on before climbing into the bed with her, and pulling her body close to his.

She instantly sighed in content, throwing her leg over his torso and bringing her hands to rest on the sides of his face.

Planting both of his hands on her butt, he pulled her body on top of his, then resting his hands on her lower back.

"You think I luh you, Dakota? Like fa real fa real." Von questioned after about six minutes of silence, causing Dakota to lightly jump out of her shallow sleep.

Rubbing her right eye, she tilted her head up so she was looking at him, seeing him staring at her with a pondering glance.

"I think you do. Why?"

He kept silent, wanting to pick his next words wisely. He knew he loved her for sure, but he felt like he wasn't showing her enough love and it was slick bothering him.

He picked a piece of lint off of her eyelash extensions before he spoke. "How you know?"

"To me, it's the small things really, like how you wanna be in my skin all day, always wanna be tangled up when we sleep, you showing me off on your page all the time, the random kisses, hugs, compliments."

"Plus you always reassure that you do. You just make me feel like I'm on top of the world all the time, kind of like I'm the only girl in the world to you." She started, both of them making direct eye contact with each other.

"But, my definition of love is completely different from yours so the things I consider 'love', you might not, right?"

He nodded his head, moving his hands up her shirt and soothingly started to massage her back. "Hell yeah. Ta' me, luh jus' mean a muhfucka who loyal to you one hunnid percent, who gone go hard fa' you alla time, and really gotchu fa' real. No matta' what."

"Well that's how you know someone loves you, but how do you show you love them back?" She asked him while her hands still held his face.

He pondered about it for a second, trying to gather most of the things he did for the people he loved.

"Allem' things I jus' said is how I show somebody I luh dem back. On top ah dat, I be into that givin' shit, like money, shit they ask fa'. 'Cause if I luh you, ima make sure youn want or need shit, long as you got me."

He loved how comfortable Dakota made him, to the point where he felt like he could talk about his feelings for hours on end and would never be judged.

"So why did you ask me if I think you love me? Because you do all of those things for me every single day, yeah?"

He moved his arms up, wrapping them around her tightly because he knew she loved it. "Yeah but I feel like ion be showin' you dat I luh you enough, but I know in my mind I do, wit' all ma' heart. I'm jus' tryna make this relationship perfect fa you, 'cause you deserve it, on O."

"You aight wit' what we got goin'? Youn think we moved too fast a'nun?" He asked, causing her to shake her head 'no' immediately.

"To be honest, time is just a concept to me. Like people put time limits on every single thing, and I personally don't think it should be that way. Like yeah, it's important, but not everything has to fit in a certain time frame."

"As for us, moving quickly would only bother me if I wasn't sure about you or you weren't sure about your love for me. We both know what we want so the time doesn't matter to me."

He started at her for a few moments of silence, just admiring her beauty inside and out.

Getting nervous under his stare, she swiftly put her head back in the crook of his neck with a small smile on her face.

"I love yo' whole life, fa real. Ion know watchu did ta' me, but I luh yo ass mo' den I luh myself. You luh me, Dakota?" He questioned while he picked her head up, softly kissing her lips.

"I know you love me. And I love you more. Not gonna lie, I also feel it when we do the nasty. I don't know how to explain it but I feel all the love you have for me come into my body." She chuckled again, making him smile widely.

"Fa real? Well come getchu sum' ah dis love, girl!"

Dakota laughed as she felt him hook his fingers in the band of her Skims biker shorts. She quickly gripped his wrists, stopping his movements.

"Wait, if you love me so much then let me do what I want with you. Can I?"

He looked at her with a weird expression, not knowing what she had in mind. "Watchu wanna do, ma?"

"Let me fuck you. Ima blindfold you, and tie your hands together. No touching and no looking, so I can heighten your senses."

He immediately shook his head, a frown coming upon his face. "Fuck no. How you want me ta' not touch you? I gotta touch you, Ko."

Sucking her teeth, she started to move her body off of his, immediately being pulled back onto him. "So you don't love me for real? Okay."

They stared at each other with straight faces in silence for some seconds, Von being the one to break it by sucking his teeth.

"Man c'mon."

Cheesing widely while showing all of her pearly whites, Dakota got off of the bed and instantly felt a hard smack being landed on her butt.

Wincing, she walked towards her Louis Vuitton duffle bag, grabbing two head scarves out of it. One was pink and the other was black.

She walked the short distance back to the bed, instantly getting nervous when she saw the seductive look on Von's face.

Her eyes travelled down to the bulge in the crotch of his sweatpants, seeing that he was already extremely hard.

A smirk crept on her face as she got on top of him, straddling his body with her legs on both sides of him.

She put the scarves on the side of the bed before she leaned down to his level, capturing his lips into a sweet kiss.

He moved his head forward so he could be more into the kiss, also putting his warm hands into her shorts so he could massage her butt.

Their lips moved in sync while Dakota bought her hand up to rest on the side of his face, rubbing on his jawline at the same time.

He discreetly slipped his tongue into her mouth, letting both of their tongues swirl around each other before he sucked her tongue into his mouth, smirking when she moaned lowly.

She immediately pulled away from him once she heard three hard knocks on their door.

"Hope y'all not fuckin', cause I'm comin' in. Horny freaky fucks!"

Dayvon's facial expression completely dropped while he stared back at Dakota who had a small smile on her face. "Unlock dis damn door, y'all don't pay no bills!"

Dayvon groaned in annoyance, punching and kicking the air while Dakota slightly laughed, going to open the door for Booka.

"Loyal, you needa' get you some business and leave me and my man alone." Dakota joked as Von sat up on the bed, pulling her arm so she was standing in between his legs.

Belly flopping onto the bed, he held two middle fingers up. "Ian gon lie, he was my man first. Nobody betta' than the original, small head."

"You swing that way?" She raised an eyebrow, looking down at Dayvon.

"Dakota, yo ass know ian gay. I'm Kota-sexual." He smiled, puckering his lips out.

Booka hopped off of the bed before they could kiss, pushing Dakota away from Von.

"As much as I wanna watch y'all be one ah dem' sappy ass couples dat say how much they love eachotha' erry five seconds, we got bigger eggs to boil."

"Man Booka, watchu on gang? The hell you need?" Dayvon mugged once again, now twisting his dread in between his finger while he leaned forward.

Meanwhile, Dakota got back on the unoccupied side of the bed, immediately covering her whole body with the comforter.

Sitting down next to Dayvon, Booka unlocked his phone, scrolling through Instagram quickly to find what he was looking for.

"They trollin' the fuck outchu onna gram, folks. Kota, you was at a gas station earlia'?" Booka questioned, typing in 'real_fbgduck063' in his Instagram search bar.

Dakota's heart instantly dropped as she pulled the covers off of her head, slightly sitting up. "Yes, why?"

"Fuck you talm bout, Bookaman? Hurry up and say watchu gotta say, nigga." Von impatiently spoke, already annoyed.

Booka kept an amused grin on his face as he put the phone in Von's hand, letting him watch the video on his own. Dakota creeped over, putting her chin on Von's shoulder to watch the video too.

The video showed the interaction that happened at the gas station earlier, but there was no sound on the video. It was cut to show only the part when he was talking to her at the refrigerator, stopping at the part where he gripped her arm.

He captioned it "Folks said 'We on yo cousin', tell ole boy we on his bitch"

Dayvon automatically stood up, sucking his teeth as well.

Dakota sighed deeply, wondering why he would be so weird to record her and post her. Especially since he tried to make it seem like she did something wrong, when she didn't.

"Von-"

"Shut the fuck up talkin' ta me, Dakota. Real shit. Ian inna mood ta' talk."

Dakota's jaw dropped while Booka cackled a little bit, standing up off of the bed.

She watched Von slip on some black Air Force ones, also pulling a ski mask on, leaving it on the top of his head like a beanie.

"This the typa shit you watch from a distanceee!"

Dakota straight faced Booka, turning her attention back to Von who was also throwing a black hoodie over his torso, despite the ninety degree summer weather.

"Don't be talking to me like that 'cause you're mad. The fuck. I'm not the one."

Ignoring her, Von opened the top drawer, grabbing his Glock and shoving it in the waistband of his sweatpants. "Cmon Booka, get Wop nem too. We finna slide onney' block."

Booka grinned widely, next letting out a low whistle. "I love bein' friends wit' dis nigga, always got me in some fun ass drama."

"Bye Kota, don't wait up fa us, sweetie." Booka cheesed, sticking his middle finger up at her once again before running out of the room.

Von started to walk out of the room, feeling Dakota's eyes on his back. "Dayvon, where are you going? Are you mad at me?"

He sucked his teeth, not wanting to say anything to her because he knew he would say something that would hurt her feelings.

He was mostly mad because he kept telling her not to go anywhere without him, knowing something like that would happen.

Even though it wasn't her fault at all, he just didn't want anything to happen to her because she meant so much to him. And if something did happen to her, he would feel like he was the blame for it.

"I'm leavin' ma phone hea. Like a hour a'sum from now, call somebody off my phone and talk ta' dem fa mo' den thirty minutes." He spoke, avoiding eye contact with her while he pulled the clip out of his gun, making sure it had bullets.

He knew he was about to do something illegal, so he wanted to make sure to cover his tracks before he made them.

He knew if he happened to get arrested for this, they would try to pull up his phone records. How could they prove he was near a crime scene if his phone connected to cell towers in another part of the city?

"Are you really 'bout to leave without kissing me and telling me that you love me?" She sighed, playing with the end of one of her braids.

He kept his attention on the gun, putting the clip back in it. "Come hea'."

Dakota sighed again, getting off of the bed and dragging her feet over until she was standing directly in front of him.

He shook his head seeing a tear trickling out the side of her eye. He used the pad of his thumb to wipe it away, then kissing her forehead, followed by her lips.

"I love you. I'a be back lata."

Before he could completely walk away, she grabbed his arm, making him stop and turn back around.

"Is it really worth it? You gonna risk almost everything for a low life that just wanna troll?"

He paused for a second, looking at Dakota's saddened expression, then looking down at her manicured hand that had a loose grip on his arm.

Pulling his arm out of her grip, he shook his head while the video replayed in his head.

"Ima see you lata' foenem."

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝟔 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Dakota! Koko, wake up gang!" Dayvon rushed, adrenaline rushing from previously doing something that he classified as exciting.

Von shook his head, attempting to wake her without touching her. "Damn, sleep like a fuckin' bear a'sum shit. Wake up, folks!"

He watched as her eyes fluttered open, immediately bringing her right hand up to rub her eye. "Hmm? What time is it?"

"Finna be two. Get up and come piss on my hands real quick, ma." He said seriously, making his way into the connected bathroom.

"Pee on your hands?! Are you crazy?" She shrieked, immediately feeling wide awake.

Turning the bathroom light on with his shoulder, he sucked his teeth. "C'mon!"

"But I don't gotta-"

"Come, damn!"

Groaning lowly, she swung her feet off of the bed, making her way to the bathroom with all types of thoughts going though her mind.

"What did you do, Dayvon?" She sighed, pulling her shorts and underwear down as she squatted above the toilet seat, also above his hands.

"Ian did nun' I won't 'posed ta do." He shrugged while she cringed, literally letting the warm liquid come out of her urethra and onto his hands.

When she had nomore left in her, he removed his hands from under her, going to go wash his hands with soap and water.

"What was I peeing on your hands for?" She questioned while wiping herself with toilet paper before pulling her shorts up and flushing the toilet.

"Gun powder." He shrugged as if he said something completely normal, shaking his hands to get the excess water off.

Gasping lowly, Dakota covered her mouth as her jaw dropped. "You killed somebody, Dayvon?"

"Dakota, shut that shit up. Ion know if these folks got cameras innis bitch. Ian kill nobody doe. On my life I ain't." He spoke truthfully, pulling the hoodie over his head and off.

Dakota's jaw dropped once again, seeing a gash on his bicep that wasn't that deep but was leaking blood a little bit. It wasn't a hole, it was more so a scrape.

"Bae, look at you! Do you not feel that?" Dakota stressed as he turned his body to the right, seeing the graze in the mirror.

He shook his head, touching the surrounding areas to see how bad it actually was. "Lame ass hoe ass niggas grazed ma shit."

"Oh my God, oh my God. Check if they have a first aid kit in here." She slightly yelled while she rambled through the cabinet under the sink.

He watched her run around the bathroom, out of the room, and back in with an amused look on his face. "The hell are you smiling for?"

Pushing him so he was sitting down on the toilet, she placed the kit on the bathroom counter, opening it quickly.

"Why you actin' so scary? It ain't like I got shot."

She shook her head, pulling on the gloves that she found in the kit onto her hands. She then opened the mini bottle of peroxide, pouring some onto a cotton ball.

"But what if you would've, dumbass? Then what?" She frowned as she went to stand in front of him causing him to immediately pull her closer by her waist.

"Then you was gone be right by my side inna hospital, ain't that right?" He smirked while she kept the deep frown on her face.

Rolling her eyes, she bought the cotton ball to the wound, gently cleaning around it while he winced, gripping her waist tighter.

"Hold up, ma. The shit hurt when you touch it." He said as he removed her hand from his arm.

"Why you actin' so scary? It ain't like you got shot." She mocked, removing her hand from his grip and continuing to clean it.

He groaned lowly and put his head to rest on her stomach.

"Stupid lil boy don't listen to nobody. Wanna be out her acting a fool. Now look, all wincing and shit." Dakota mumbled under her breath, applying antibacterial ointment around the wound.

"You must want chu a pussy ass nigga? One who don't slide fa' you? Cause ain't no way I just shot dem niggas 'cause they was fuckin witchu and grabbin' yo arm and shit, and you tweakin' onna nigga like I did sumn wrong."

Dakota stayed silent as she got a adhesive gauze pad from the kit, removing the white paper from it and placing it so it was covering the slight wound.

She then threw the trash away, along with the gloves before closing the kit and washing her hands. "Now yeen got shit ta' say, huh?"

Ignoring him again, she dried her hands on the mini towel and walked out of the bathroom.

Sucking his teeth, he followed her out and watched her as she got back under the covers, closing her eyes as well.

"I'a kiss yo ass any otha' time you mad, Kota. But ian doin' dat shit dis time, foenem. Ian did shit wrong."

"You're not wrong but you're dumb. Someone was trolling you on instagram and less than a few hours later... Oh no, they're shot! Who could it be?" She questioned rhetorically.

"And say you would've got shot or even died, then what? You were doing it for me but not really, you were doing it cause they're your opps and you wanted to shoot them anyway. If something would've happened to you, I wouldn't know what to do, what to say, how to breathe. But you don't care."

He instantly frowned at her tone, all the previous adrenaline he had in his body exiting at once. "Dakota, we jus' talked about dis shit gang. If I ain't slide fa' you, that ah mean I ain't love you fa real. Ian gon' let no niggas play witchu, and das on ma' life, girl."

"I guess. I'm tired, though. Let's talk about this tomorrow?" She yawned, covering her mouth in the process.

"Dakota, naw gang. We not goin' ta sleep into it. So you gon' talk ta' me and we gon' fix it or you just ain't gon' sleep." He shrugged, yanking the covers off of her head.

Dakota sighed lowly, sitting up on the bed while he sat next to her. "I don't know what you want me to say. You are what you are and I can't change the way you react to situations. So I'm not mad, just scared that something might happen to you."

"If sumn' happen to me, ian even gon' be mad 'cause that's what I signed up fa when I signed to da' streets." He started while Dakota pouted.

"But ion like hearin' dat you stressin' ova' me an' shit, 'cause I'm posed ta be makin' yo life easier any way I can. I'a try ta chill off the street shit doe. Fa you." He spoke lowly as he made sure to look her straight in her eyes.

Dakota expressed a saddened frown on her face, flipping her braids around to the back. "You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do, Von. Do it because you want to, not for me."

"I'm doin' it fa' us. Me and you. We one na'."

Getting up from her initial position, Dakota crawled over to Von, wrapping her arms around his neck while kissing his cheek repeatedly. "I love everything about you, you're so perfect to me."

He turned his face to the side, kissing her lips softly in response.

"We perfect fa' eachotha'. I'a love you fa'eva."

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Sooo, tell me everything that happened. It's giving Tubi movie."

Von sucked his teeth with a smile, also shaking his head.

After their semi deep conversation, they both ended up taking a shower with each other. The shower took longer than it was supposed to because they weren't focused on showering, but more so verbally expressing their love for one another.

Being in pure love was a foreign feeling for the two of them. Of course, they had been in love before, but after meeting each other, it seemed like the definition of love they previously had was far off.

Now it was going on four in the morning, and even though they had an early eight am flight, they decided to stay up and just talk.

"Aight so boom, we went to Oblock first, and we was chillin'. Den we pull up on they dirty ass block. Na, I had Bookaman drivin', and it usually be Durk ass but he at his mama house an' shit ." He started and Dakota nodded, sitting up more on Von since he was sitting against the headboard with her on his lap.

"So we pull up on 'dey shit woo woo. Mind you, they lookin' dirty as hell. Fake chains, stains on they fake Gucci shirts and shit. Fat ass niggas." Von spoke distastefully while Dakota laughed, covering his mouth.

"Don't be mean, bae."

"Girl, we past bein' mean by na'. But listen, they squintin' and shit 'cause them tints darker 'denna muhfucka, on O."

Dakota's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, pausing his speaking. "Y'all slid in a rental?"

"Naw, when we went to da block, we used one of da homie's car. That car thea' specifically fa' drills." He explained and she nodded, letting him continue.

"Aight so my mask down, I pull my banga out and make sure my shit not on safety, and right afta' I rolled da window down, I shot Wooski twice in his thigh. I hadda shoot the otha one three times 'cause you know he a lil fat. Twice inna thigh and one inna stomach." He laughed making Dakota gasp.

"Wow, you're crazy."

"That ain't een the worst part, tell me how Booka ass almost crashed da' fuckin' whip. Nigga damn nea' drove into a tree."

Dakota laughed quietly, shaking her head. "It's always Booka. Always him."

"You damn right, he da' reason ian get no pussy earlia'. Matta' fact, drop dem drawls."

He leaned forward to kiss her lips and she leaned all the way back until she fell onto the bed on her back.

"Wait!" She laughed once he began to kiss all over her face.

"Nuh uh, ain't no wait. You wanted ta' show out a couple hours ago so come show me sumn, Koko." He grinned, continuing to kiss her.

"Oh my God, I'm about to fuck a killer!" She joked and he mushed her head with a laugh.

"I been a killa' shordy. Ain't nun new."

He reached over, gently putting his arms around her back so she was sitting up. He then began to unattach her bra while she kissed on his neck.

"You took that off too quick. You're a hoe." She laughed and he smacked his teeth, reaching to the nightstand to grab the two scarves from earlier.

She gladly accepted them while she remained on his lap, feeling pressure from his dick that got harder by the second.

"Put your hands behind your back."

He did as told while kissing a trail from her ear, to her neck, down to her chest.

Dakota tried her absolute hardest to concentrate on tying his hands together. While her breathing got heavier, she tied each end of the scarf around each arm, then tied it together to make sure it wasn't coming off.

She looked over his back, and then pulled his arms apart, making sure the scarf was intact. When she bought her face back to the front, she instantly got nervous at the intimidating stare of his.

He leaned forward to peck her lips and she kissed him back, gliding her tongue into his mouth. Furrowing his eyebrows, he pulled away from the kiss. "Ion think I ca' do dis shit, Ko."

He moved his arms around, seeing that the tie wouldn't be able to be broken out of.

"You can." She shortly spoke, using the other scarf to tie his eyes so he wouldn't be able to see anything.

Once she was satisfied, she pushed him back onto the bed so he was just laying in his boxers.

For some reason, he felt his heart rate start to speed up when she got off of his body, due to him not knowing what to expect.

He started to question himself why he agreed to her request, instantly being bought out of his thoughts when he felt his boxers being pulled all the way off of his body.

"Hollon, ma." He blurted out, feeling unexpectedly nervous.

"Relax, I got you." She spoke close to his ear as she sat on his lap with no panties on.

She felt his breath hitch once she grabbed his dick, rubbing it against her already wet slit. "Don't nut 'til I say so."

And with that, she put his tip into her with a moan and slid all the way down cautiously until his whole length was in her.

"Fuckkk, don't move ma. Don't move." Dayvon grunted, being taken aback from her warmth and how tight she was. If she made any sudden movements, he was sure he would nut right then and there.

She leaned forward, moaning before kissing his lips a few times. Since he was restricted from seeing or touching, the moan sounded way closer and it caused massive chills through his body.

"You okay? Can I move now?" She spoke against his lips, kissing them again. He moved his head forward, trying his best to deepen the kiss with no hands.

He began to suck on her bottom lip before he bit it softly, smiling when she moaned again. "Go head, baby."

Dakota bought her hands to rest on his chest as she steadied herself on her feet that rested on his sides, lifting up until only his tip was in her. Then she went down, and continued to go up and down while moaning softly.

"Mhmm, shittt." He groaned quite loudly while Dakota continued her movements, smiling in satisfaction. He then bought his bottom lip in between his teeth since there was nothing else he could do.

Dakota leaned forward so her head was leaning on Von's chest while she slowed her movements down, feeling him unintentionally touch her spot each time she went down on him.

She began to kiss on his neck, then sucking on it while he continued to groan and breathe heavily.

"Am I doing good? Tell me I'm doing good, daddy." She moaned on his neck, sucking on it again.

Before he could answer her, she raised her bottom half up so only his tip was inside her.

"You doin' so fuckin' good, mama." He started before she tightened herself around him, now going down to his base even more slow than before, while rolling her hips in a circle. "Awww, fuckkk, Kota— I can— shittt."

He began to curse under his breath as he felt his body about to go overdrive. He usually came quick with her, but this was something different.

"Mhm, keep talking to me, baby. Tell me how I feel." She whimpered lowly, speeding up her movements in a swift motion.

Dakota fluttered her eyes open to look at his half covered face and she bit her lip, seeing that his mouth was agape, low moans coming out.

He lost his ability to form words once she gripped his jaw with slight force, letting her spit drip into his mouth.

His eyes squeezed shut under the blindfold while he swallowed it and kissed her back once she placed her lips against his.

"You forgot how to talk, now? Answer my question, Von." She taunted with a low moan, knowing he was beginning to feel overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Yo shit feel so good, Ko. Lemme touch you or see you a'sum. Please m— fuckkk." He quickly cut himself off with a groan once she turned around, now in a reverse cow girl position. The only reason he could tell is because she was now gripping on his lower legs while she bounced on him quickly.

"Uhn uh, baby. You're doing good." She shakily spoke while clenching around him, bringing all of her braids to rest on her right shoulder.

"Fuck, I gotta— I'm finna nut, Kota."

Her face instantly frowned up and she turned back around on him, running her right hand up his chest until it was positioned around his neck.

Showing out.

"No you're not, you can't nut 'til I say so." She moaned as she began to go up and down on him slowly, making him feel every single part of her.

"Awwww shittt. I— I can't hold i— mhm." He groaned loudly, trying his best to keep the substance from shooting out of him.

He never in his life had been this controlled in the bedroom, and it was shocking to him to hear how she had him literally about to fall out from pleasure.

She began to leave sweet kisses on his face while he grunted loudly, attempting to stop himself from nutting.

She bought her hands up to the blindfold, removing it from his eyes so he could see her.

Her jaw dropped once she saw a singular tear rolling out from the corner of his eye. She smiled widely at the sight, kissing him on his nose and his lips.

"You can cum, handsome. Cum with me." She moaned shakily and he looked at her face before he grunted loudly, jerking his hips into her warmth repeatedly while his legs began to intensely shake.

"Oh my fu— Vonnn!" Dakota dragged as she felt an extremely large load of his warm substance shoot into her. She immediately began to squirt around his length, wetting his whole bottom half and the sheets below them.

Von continued to thrust forward, shocking himself and Dakota when his nut kept spilling out. "What the fuc— aww fuck, fuck!"

He thrusted so hard against her that she felt another orgasm rip through her body, this time a sticky cream leaking out of her. "Wait, Dayvonnn! Stop moving! I can't—"

Dakota's body shook vigorously while she leaned forward, moaning into his ear.

"Uhn uh, you got it. Good job, pretty girl." He praised, continuing to thrust his hips as best as he could, even though his arms were restricted.

He finally stopped moving once his nut stopped coming out, leaving both him and Dakota's breaths heavy and bodies sticky.

"Shit, I love you girl." He panted while his legs still trembled slightly. Dakota was breaking records in his head and he didn't think he would ever even look in another female's direction, beside hers.

"I love you more, daddy."

  ———————————

𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑😵‍💫

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀 𝟕,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘!

𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒' 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊, 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄😭😭😂😩

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓🐍🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
76.1K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
24.9K 476 14
delusions bout our favv . tw; for some chapters, 18+