...

By Seiko_1711

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Info I
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 7

629 28 12
By Seiko_1711

(A/N: Song Yi's current abilities. Note that Shio modified her abilities to her liking meaning she will have some abilities that are not from the Lich or Death Knight or may have skills from Overlord same with skills from solo leveling.

Lv36/B rank

Skills:

Rise Undead 4th (tier 4)

-Allows the user to summon Undead creature's on the corresponding corpse nearby. Note undead summons may not pass 75% of the summoner's total level.

Sword Mastery (intermediate)

-Increase proficiency and the ability to better use sword-like weapons.

Sorcery (intermediate)

-Allows the user to use Intermediate spells.

Magic Resistance (low)

-Increases the User's Overall magic resistance.

Enhanced body (intermediate)

-Improves the overall physical capabilities of the body granting the user better strength, speed, senses, reflexes, stamina, etc.

Cold-hearted/Blackheart

-Give the user increased mana capacity stored in the black heart while also being able to survive as long as the black heart is safe. Makes the user less reactive to sights of injustice, killing, etc. But as a side effect of being extremely loyal to the person, they love the most.

Ailment resistance (Expert)

-Allow users to better resist or negate any ailments they receive depending on the strength of the ailment.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Noon, The kids are playing and the neighbors have stopped banging and started playing...
With the hammer. In the middle of a secluded forest two girls can be seen fighting. Tho it cannot be exactly called fighting as only one is attacking while the other was just evading the other's attacks.

(Song Yi)

"Lightning!"

Sending lighting to Zesshi who just jumps over it and rushes into Song Yi. Seeing Zesshi about to arrive readied her sword and charged.

(Song Yi)

"Sword art: Slash!"

But again Zesshi just evaded the slash while hitting Song Yi's arm disarming her. She then proceeds to hit her on the feet knocking her down while catching the thrown-away sword and pointing it at Song Yi. Seeing her Defeat Song Yi raise her arms, while Zesshi helped her up.

(Zesshi)

"You've improved so much in just 3days of training with your power. As a reward ill be cooking something special for you tonight."

(Song Yi)

"Really?! Thank you, Teacher!"

She then jumps on to hug Zesshi while the latter just accepted it as they proceed to walk back home. As this was happening Shio is recalling some events and told Zesshi some information she wants to know.

(Shio)

"Currently Jin woo should be in the Demon kings castle and will not be out in a couple of days. This means we have a few days to make Song Yi strong enough to be an S rank."

(Zesshi)

"But how will we get her ar S rank in just a few days? You yourself said it will take a couple of weeks. Do you plan to let her absorb monsters again?"

(Shio)

"Yeah I forgot about that and no her body especially her soul is still too weak for another absorption. She not like you who has fought her entire life to kill something close to a god in your perspective."

(Zesshi)

"Wait if there's a limit on how much I can absorb at a time then why did we waste some of the chances on random thugs?"

(Shio)

"That's because you are strong enough to absorb a limitless amount of normal people as long as they're not too strong. And I don't think you want to get too strong, don't you? As that will just ruin your final duel against Jin-woo."

(Zesshi)

"Oh, your right if I get too strong I might not be able to enjoy our fight hehehe. Thanks, Shio you've saved my fun there."

(Shio)

"You're welcome, I guess we can also let Song Yi advance to S rank just before the ant's raid."

(Zesshi)

"You do your plan I'll do the talking and work."

Song Yi looks at Zesshi and sees her just gazing at nothing she asks.

(Song Yi)

"Teacher are you ok?"

(Zesshi)

"Ah aw ahem I'm fine Song Yi just thinking how should we recruit our guild members anyways let's forget these for now and just enjoy a nice meal at home ok?"

(Song Yi)

"If you say so let us just enjoy our time!"

As they were walking cheerfully back home. In a certain association Chairman Go Gunhee was receiving his daily reports from his subordinates.

(Random Association Hunter)

"And that's all my report, sir!"

(Gunhee)

"Thank you may go now."

(Random association Hunter)

"Yes sir!"

After his subordinate, if he sat back in his chair and thought about the reports.

(Gunhee)

"Zetzumei guild Keeps clearing A or B rank Dungeon in every part of Korea except the area nearby Seoul here."

(A/N: I was searching the wiki if it knows what's the name of the city Jin Woo lives in but they don't so I just said: "nearby" or "Seoul". If anyone knows what is the name please tell me it is much appreciated thank you
:3.)

(Gunhee)

"And if they are asked they will just say someone will do those dungeons soon. Haaa 'sigh' based on how she is saying it, it is most like she means Sung Jin-woo."

Then another Hunter bust into the door.

(Random association hunter)

"Sir the Japanese hunters will arrive today!"

(Gunhee)

"I see, thank you for your report we should prepare to welcome them."

(Gunhee)

"Guess id just leave that question for the future for now I have more important problems to deal with."

(Timeskip the day of Jin woo's return from the Demon castle)

Zesshi alongside her is Song Yi can now be seen walking down the streets.

(Zesshi)

"Whats Song Yi's current level Shio?"

(Shio)

"She about level 79 now, even I can't believe you busted into a hidden S rank dungeon and told me to convert all the absorb power even the skills into just levels for Song Yi?"

(Zesshi)

"It's your fault for telling me that many Japanese Hunters will come tomorrow here and will train with Korean hunters here. Since we're planning on introducing Song Yi as an S rank when I meet them. I thought I should make her as strong as possible as I want to see the surprise on their faces when they see her current strength hehehe. Also how much are my current levels compared to Jin-woo? Since you've adjusted the levels scaling to be the same with his."

(Shio)

"I can't really argue with that one as I know I'm the one who influenced your mentality to be like this. As for your level you are currently lv117 as Jin-woo is about level 97 after his adventures. Also, Zesshi I've remembered some demon girl that will be quite suitable for being the actual 3rd member of our guild!"

(Zesshi)

"Oh, who is it? Also, I guess I won't level up for now id just let Song Yi and this demon girl if she's Worth having the levels."

(Shio)

"There's this one Noble Demon girl that Jin-woo will meet during his travels on the demon castle. And if I remember right he will still not complete the Demon castle until later tonight so... I was thinking why don't we take the Demon girl as our 3rd member?"

Hearing this Zesshi's eyes lit up as she smiled creepily. Song Yi after seeing her teacher smile like this multiple times now just smiled thinking her teacher just remembered something interesting again.

(Zesshi)

"That's an amazing idea Shio! Also, what's the strength of the Demon girl?"

(Shio)

"Id say about S rank meaning at least lv70+."

(Zesshi)

"That's more than enough!"

(Zesshi)

"Song Yi I got good news!"

(Song Yi)

"What is it, teacher?"

(Zesshi)

"We're going to recruit our 3rd member today as remember that girl you met at the office is just our manager and is just a member in name due to restrictions."

(Song Yi)

"Really, I can't wait to meet them!"

(Zesshi)

"But remember the place we're going you must keep anything about it a secret from anyone ok?"

Receiving a nod from Sing Yi she place her hand on her shoulder as Shio activated her ability then the both of them just vanished immediately.

(Floor 100 of the demon castle)

Appearing out of thin air Both Zesshi and Song Yi have arrived at their location. Seeing the place Song Yi asked Zesshi.

(Shio)

"I've activated our concealment you and Song Yi should not be sensed by anyone here even the Shadow monarch."

(Zesshi)

"Thank you."

(Song Yi)

"Teacher what is this place?"

(Zesshi)

"It is a bit complicated to explain so I'll just give you the basic information for it."

She then pointed her finger at Song Yi's head. After she finished processing the information Zesshi pointed at Jin Woo and Esil.

(Zesshi)

"We're here to get that Demon girl there."

(Song Yi)

"Oh, she's cute teacher ill love to have her in our guild!"

(Zesshi)

"I know But first let's watch how strong Jin-woo is going to fight with his summons as this will be a good experience for you to take notes off."

(Song Yi)

"Yes teacher".

(Time skip after Jin-woo Defeated the Demon King)

(Song Yi)

"Amazing to think you can use summons like that while fighting."

(Zesshi)

"It is good that you've learned from that."

She said rubbing Song Yi's head while looking at Jin Woo who was suddenly replaced by a shadow soldier.

(Zesshi)

"Now that Jin-woo is gone let us go meet our demon girl."

(Song Yi)

"Are you also gonna brainwash her like me her teacher?"

Zesshi then stopped and looked at Song Yi.

(Zesshi)

"Shio?"

(Shio)

"Don't worry she does not know we killed her parents."

Hearing this Zesshi inwardly sighs in relief. She then looked into Song Yi and said.

(Zesshi)

"Do you hate me for it?"

(Song Yi)

"Ah what no no no I don't hate or I will never hate teacher for doing it to me. Being with you and seeing how you are I know you are not a good person, especially to those who are weak. But despite that, you still came to help me even when I was in my weak self. Gave me a home when I lost mine, gave me strength to rise when I thought I already lost it all, and gave me love and hope when I already lost hope. So I'm very happy to be with you teacher no matter what you do to me or to the people around us I will always support you."

She said smiling happily as Zesshi hug her and then proceed to carry her as she teleported to the Demon girl

(Zesshi)

"Thank you for believing in me. Now lets us go meet this new member of us."

(Song Yi)

"Yes I can't wait to meet and play with her!"

While they are approaching the said demon girl is still unaware of the inevitable future that's about to come to her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(A/N: I'm back everyone, I'm finally free from those stinking college exams TwT. Anyways stay safe and hope enjoyed the chapter bybye :3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.9K 57
A guy on his Deathbed wishes God to reincarnate him as Isekai, well God doesn't listen to him but Voice of the World does and reincarnates him as Rud...
5.8K 226 8
A woman just died because she was betrayed by someone close to her. Feeling frustrated since she still has a regret, she swear that if there's anothe...
93.7K 1.3K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
103 0 9
Hopefully the first of many stories I begin to post. This is the first one I want to do with several other verses, please don't be too harsh and hope...