FIRE AND BLOOD [Aemond Targar...

Per poluxblack

Two broken souls scarred with the wounds from their demons, playing a dangerous game of trust and love. Mรฉs

act one
cast
Prologue
2: A sister's favour
3: Finding out
4: goodbye
Act two
cast
5: Back to him
6: You chose him
7: I loved you once
8: A getaway
9: What do you want?
10: I don't need a crown
11: Motherly
12: You are a dragon
13: Aemma Targaryen
Act three
14: Support
15: Fights and trials
16: A nice family supper

1: Dragon Pit

9.1K 277 18
Per poluxblack

Visenya liked to love people and she adored how everyone around her, including the population of King's Landing, loved her.

They said she was a mix of her ancestors, Rhaenys and Visenya Targaryen. She was sweet and delicate but she also held darkness inside her heart. Perhaps because of the conditions she was born into. Perhaps because of all the things she had lost just when she was a new born.

They say twins have a special bond, that they can feel each other's emotions. Visenya was a twin but without a brother, which made her feel like she had been missing something her whole life.

She was the most loved person of the 7 kingdoms and still, she felt empty sometimes. Not nervous or sad or even lonely. It was all of that, and then a bit more.

The feeling was like she didn't belong there and she didn't know how long she could stay before everyone realized that.

Visenya sometimes found herself envying her half-siblings and how they got to grow up with a mother. It was true that she could see how much Alicent demanded of Aegon, Helaena and Aemond. But Alicent loved them.

Her only mother figure was her sister, Rhaenyra, but she was making a family of her own and the truth was that one day she would leave.

"Princess" the Lord Commander of the Guard, Ser Harwin Strong, spoke to her as she picked some flowers for her sister who was in labour. "Princess Rhaenyra is calling for you. The new prince was just born."

"Then we must hurry." She smiled at the older man and rushed to see her sister.

When Visenya entered the room, both the King and Queen were also there with Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra, who was holding her baby.

"Rhaenyra" Visenya frowned watching the state of her sister. "You should be resting."

"I know" the heir to the throne sighed. "Do you want to meet your new nephew?"

"Oh" the girl's eyes sparkled with thrill. "Another boy it is? And how should I call him?"

"Joffrey." Laenor nodded smiling as the little princess caressed the baby's face.

"Not a very Targaryen name, but it will work with that beautiful face of his." Visenya spoke the truth with kindness, something she would usually do. She turned to her sister and handed her the bouquet of flowers she had picked. "For you, sister."

"You are too kind, my daughter." Viserys approached her resting his good hand on her shoulder.

The years had not be kind to her father. But it never bothered Visenya the way he looked. She loved her father and was really thankful for all he had taught her over the years.

"She is indeed." Rhaenyra smiled as she looked at the flowers.

"I believe you must go to the Dragon Pit now, princess." Alicent interrupted the sweet moment between father and daughters. "Your siblings and nephews would be there any minute."

"Yes, your grace." Visenya nodded and gave a goodbye kiss to her father and sister. "Congratulations on your new son, Ser Laenor. Let's pray he becomes at least half a knight you are."

"Thank you, princess."

...

Visenya stood between Aemond and Aegon. Next to the oldest boy, there were Jace and Luke. Jace was trying to bond deeper with his dragon, something that seemed pretty boring for Aegon, who was yawning every 5 minutes.

Visenya had to admit it was indeed pretty boring, since she already had claimed a dragon. Rhaelor, the blooded one. He had been mounted by other Targaryens before her, since he was one of Vaghar's son.

Rhaelor was white as the snow but had a scarlet patch covering his chest and neck, as if he was covered in blood.

The story of how Rhaelor and Visenya bonded was a curious one. Rhaelor had been without a rider for years so he was locked up in the Dragon Pit, without any sort of freedom, becoming smaller each year.

And Visenya hated that place. She understood that dragons could be dangerous, but if they kept them locked up, they would end up disappearing. They were creatures used to fly free back in Valyria. They were not pets. They were not their prisoners.

So in a moment of bravery back when she was 7 years, she entered the Pit, ready to free them. Of course, she was naive enough to think dragons wouldn't harm her just because she was a Targaryen.

The first and only one she freed, was Rhaelor and luckily for her, the dragon recognised her bravery and accepted her. From that moment on, the formed a bond so special they could sometimes feel each others emotions. When Visenya was sad, Rhaelor knew.

As it was to be expected, Viserys could not be any prouder that her daughter claimed one of the most powerful and ancient dragons. And it didn't need much convincing from Visenya to let her dragon be free outside the Dragon Pit after a couple months of bonding in which the princess left Rhaelor very clear that if he wanted to keep his freedom he'd have to behave.

Aegon and Helaena had also claimed dragons. With her nephews it was different, their dragons were born.

Aemond, on the other hand, had no dragon. It was not that Visenya pitied him. But she didn't like to think of how he must feel, being a Targaryen without a dragon. Rhaelor to her was like a best friend. It did made her sad to think that Aemond, whom she cared deeply about, couldn't have that.

They all watched as Jace gave orders in high valyrian to Vermax, who seemed to listen to him more and more with practise. The moment when the Velaryon prince gave the fire command to his dragon, Visenya noticed the anger and envy on Aemond eyes. She sighed resting her soft hand on his and then lightly squeezed it, as a sign of support. The prince gave her a weak smile.

"Aemond" Aegon interrupted them, making his younger brother drop Visenya's hand. "We have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Aemond asked and the girl clenched her teeth knowing they were up to no good.

"Something very special." Luke said as he ran off to get something.

"You're the only one of us without a dragon." Aegon continued. "And we felt badly about it. So, we found one for you."

"And how exactly did you manage to find a dragon, brother?" Visenya asked raising one of her eyebrows, not believing a word he said.

"The Gods provide, dear sister."

The girl rolled her eyes as they watched Lucerys running to them with a pink that had some sort of dragon wings attached at him. It was all a stupid joke.

"Behold, the Pink Dread!" the 3 boys exclaimed at the same time as they laughed at Aemond.

"Be sure to mount him carefully. The first flight is always rough." Aegon added.

"That's not funny" Visenya frowned. "It is cruel and honestly, I don't know what you two are laughing about" she pointed at her nephews. "You may have a dragon, but you can't even made them listen to you straight."

"Yeah, sure. Saint Visenya to Aemond's rescue, as usual." Aegon mocked.

"Shut up and leave." The girl said feeling angrier with every word he said, but the 3 of them listened and left her alone with Aemond.

"I don't need you to defend me, Visenya." Aemond said and the girl was taken aback by the toughness of his tone.

"I was trying to..."

"Protect me? I don't need that!" He said losing his temper.

"Calm yourself, Aemond. You are my little brother and I know it affects you not to have a dragon. I don't like them bullying you for something you can't control. That's all." Visenya answered calmly, knowing the bad temper Aemond had.

"And I don't like it when you call me little brother." Aemond answered with less hardness.

"Too bad it is what you are." She raised her eyebrows. "Listen, there would be a moment when a dragon becomes available, and when it happens, I'd be there with you when you claim them. Don't push it too hard, and ignore them. They're just idiots."

"I guess I'm sorry." He sighed knowing he spoke wrongly to her. "I just... I don't know. You are the only one that doesn't laugh at me and I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm sorry. I've never been good at emotional stuff. Except anger. Anger I'm good at."

"I know." Visenya smiled. "But you don't need to be angry with me. I won't judge you, Aemond. Just remember you don't need a dragon to be a Targaryen. You, yourself, are a dragon. Remember that."

Aemond nodded and Visenya said her goodbyes exiting the Dragon Pit, knowing far too well that he would try to look for a dragon again.

We can't change people. We can only accept them as they are.

And she was the only one that accepted Aemond as he was.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

19.3K 760 19
"๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐."
40.9K 1.3K 52
"And everything's easier way out west Wholly mad and half undressed I love the way it always feels to miss you I tell all my friends every thing you...
70.5K 2.8K 15
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ž๐ง๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...
44.2K 550 52
ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ั”ฮฝั”ั ั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“ั• ฮฑัั” ะผฮฑโˆ‚ั” ฯƒฦ’, ะฝฮนั• ฮฑฮทโˆ‚ ฮน ฮฑัั” ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั”. ั‚ะฝั” ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฦ’ฮฑั‚ั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮฑโ„“ฮฝั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ยขฮฑั‚ฮฑโ„“ัƒzั”โˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” โˆ‚ฮฑฮทยขั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” โˆ‚ัฮฑgฯƒฮทั•.