Drowning Love

By mebaamsmom

The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears- pihu Pihu Sharma 23-year-old girl who is Loyal, devoted, Sensiti... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
epilogue
story behind this story
New book🐾

chapter 36

21.6K 630 19
By mebaamsmom

Tia's pov:

"When things will be perfect, I'll give you a perfect wedding," Eeshaan said these words when we were together back then.

Everyone knew that pihu is Eeshaan's wife except me. She is his other half, while I will be nothing, what I am on this earth? What have I done wrong? What exactly I did do to face this.

Why did you do this with me Eeshaan, I want to stop my tears but they are not stopping.

I still have a chance I won't give up.

Pihu's pov:

We came for my check-up, and the baby and I are doing good.

"Tia is getting well slowly, our lives will become normal soon. When everything will be over we will go on a trip" Eeshaan said.

"For Real can we go where I want," I spoke joyfully.

"My wife will decide where we will go," he said.

"Well, I want to go to my grandpa's village," I said slowly.

"Okay, as you said we'll go there only," he said.

He went back to the office after dropping me at home, I was sitting in our baby's room when my phone rang it was Tanvi.

"Hello," I said.

"hey Darling, How's is the pregnant woman doing," she asked.

"Doing good, and what about you," I said.

"I'm also just fine, fine," she said cheerfully.

"you look happy, something good happened," I asked her.

"Actually, My boss and I start dating each other and we are going to marry by the end of this year only," she said cheerfully.

"That is such a fucking good news, you didn't like your boss, how did it happen," I asked her surprised.

"I also don't know how things changed between us, and we fall in love and I'm happy, that we met," she said.

"I'm so happy for you," I said happily.

"What are you doing," she asked me.

"I'm just sitting in our baby's room, Aah right, do you want to see it," I asked her.

"Yeah, show me," she said and then I turned the call to video call and showed her the room and the things.

"Ma'am someone has come to meet you downstairs," a servant came and told me. I went there and saw Tia.

"Oh... Hello, Tia, how are you," I said and we sat in the living room.

"You look in a good mood," she said in a dead voice I feel something is weird.

"Can I ask you a question," she asked me and I nodded.

"Do you want me to call you pihu or Mrs. Eeshan Kapoor," she said I was so stunned and I don't know how will I handle this.

"You...You remember everything, I'm sorry," I said terrified.

"Is that an apology, a sincere one, cause it does not look like a real one, you want Eeshaan right, if it was a real one you wouldn't have treated me like a fool, calling yourself his Relative, it sucks, how did you find such excuses," she said.

"It's not like that, I was going to leave, I even signed the divorce agreement, Eeshaan and I would have divorced, in May," I told her.

"Will you leave him now," she said.

"Yes, I hope my baby will be born safely, then I'll leave him," I said which I don't want.

"He only loves me, what happened between you two is a mistake, his heart only beats for me, You don't know him, do you know what kind of family he wants, do you think five years of relationship can be compared with three months of the disaster" she yelled at me.

"It's not like that, Eeshaan and I," I growled.

"I don't want to listen, it's all because I was not with him, but now I'm back, Everything will be the way it was, the person Eeshaan loves is me, you are nobody," she screamed.

"Tia, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, I never intend to steal Eeshaan from you, because I knew I never had a chance, but now I want to give myself and my baby a chance, a fair chance to be with my husband, I'm sorry," I growled.

"A fair chance, You are still not clear about it, don't you, I'm the only one he wants, I will take care of your and Eeshaan's child and our relationship will go on the way it was, if you don't believe me, I'll prove you, whom Eeshaan, truly loves," she said and went out from our house.

I was thinking about what she said, my phone rang and I picked up.

"Hey! pihu, the art teacher wants to meet you, if you are free we can go and meet him," Rehaan said.

"Alright I'll come to your art museum," I said.

"Hmm, then I'm waiting," he said.

I went there and met the art teacher to improve my skills and he said when I'm free then we can start.

"You know Tia regained her memory," I told Rehaan.

"She refuses to go or what," he asked.

"she did," I told him.

"She messaged me, she will going to prove to me he loves her, and told me to witness that, and she texted a place where they are going to meet," I told him.

"Don't you have faith in him," he said.

"Truthfully speaking I don't know," I said.

"If you are worried, let's go and find out, it's okay, I'll go with you, don't worry, don't be afraid," he said.

***

Eeshan's pov:

I was working when I got a voice note from Tia.

"I have prepared a surprise, for you let's meet, I'll text you the address, and meet me at seven tonight," Tia voice note.

I just hope her memory, comes back, cause I don't want to do these stuffs as I came to the restaurant.

"The man, I love the most here is Mr. Eeshan Kapoor, You are the most important person in my life," Tia said on the mic and I saw a crowd of people start cheering at us.

She was playing the piano, when we use to date, we use to sing this song together, she use to play the piano and I play the guitar.

Pihu's pov:

Rehaan and I came to the place we saw Eeshaan was standing in the middle and Tia was playing the piano, Eeshaan was looking at her.

When the performance ended everyone started cheering.

"Did you like it, say your confession," Tia said to him.

"You Remember, the song," he said to her.

"Of course, it is our song, I want to tell you, I Tia Kesarwani wants to belong to you Eeshaan," she said.

Then eeshaan went to her they were talking about something, and they did not speak on the mic, so they could not be heard but then she kissed him and the crowd starts cheering up, and then she hugged him.

So it was true he loves her, I'm really in between them, I'll leave him. A lone tear escaped from my eyes.

Rehaan took us out of the restaurant to not to see any further more things.

At least now two people have a happy ending. We came back to our house, which is not mine.

"Pihu, can you let me do one thing," Rehaan said.

"What is it," I asked him.

"This is a promise for you if bhai abandons you, or if you can't live with him any longer come to me with your baby, I will always accept you, I'll take care of you both, I will protect you both," he said and I was stunned.

"I.." I was not able to say something.

"Don't forget you are my friend," he said and slightly chuckled.

Eeshaan's pov:

"I have Pihu, I'm sorry," I said to her.

"Alright, I see I bless you," she said and kissed my cheeks.

"It's a goodbye kiss, so go on date with me for the last time, thanks for being with me for those years," she said and hugged me.

We came to the restaurant, for our last goodbye, and finally, she accepted the fact, I want to be with Pihu.

"Cheers!!! This afternoon we will talk freely for a while,and Pihu told me she is very happy," Tia says.

"I thought you would be angry," I said.

"At, first I was, but when we spent time, and now I'm not," she said and smiled.

"You made her sign the divorce agreement," she said and I nodded sadly.

"Cheers!!! For Pihu's happiness," she said. And we were drinking I think I was a little too drunk.

"Why are we going to your home, I want to go to mine, Pihu must be waiting for me," I said in a drunk voice.

"You are drunk, come with me" Tia said and she took me to her room.

"Pihu, and my baby," I was blabbering.

"Shut up Eeshaan, and sleep," she tucked me into the bed.

"No, I want to go back, she wants me," I said and I don't know how I slept.

Tia's pov:

So finally now I'll have my Eeshaan, I knew you like her but I'll make you forget about her. I caressed his cheeks.

After all, I did so much and now my love will be with me. I knew she would come, that's why I closed the mic so no one would hear us. I knew you would refuse me.

I kissed you intentionally, I saw her she was there. And I know she will leave you, Now you are all mine.

I love you Eeshaan and I know you too love me. And I forgave you for the mistake that you created.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.7K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
151K 5.8K 19
This is the story of Pihu. An ordinary girl with her extra ordinary love story with Rajveer who is the Yuvraj of the famous Koshal family of Kashi. T...
40.9K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...