The Last Mission

By for_enhaaaaaaa

"Angels do exist and I'm one of them." Jake was always given the chance to choose. It was supposed to be easy... More

Start+Notes
1-On The Clouds
2-Reminders
3-The Fall
4-The Meet
5-Day 1
6-Day 7
7-An Idea
8-Coffee and a Goodnight
9-Day 15
10-Confusion
11-Day 30
12-A Hug
13-Day 40
14-What The Word Means
15-A Teasing Castiel
16-Meeting Uriel
17-The Date
18-Angel and Beloved
19-Day 71
20-Uriel's Story
21-Forgotten Rule
22-Jake's Choice
23-The Countdown
24-Day 100
End

25-Never Forgotten, Forever Love

426 33 9
By for_enhaaaaaaa

-For a better experience, please do play Fallin by Dylan Brady while reading. I based the mood on the song hehe. Enjoy!! <3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Destiny was playing for the both of them, Jake's choice was postponed. Finally after three days, Jake can finally choose for real.

"Are you ready?"

Jake turned to Anahera. He smiled.

"I will really miss you...."

"Visit me okay? I don't care if I'll feel you or not...."

"I will...."

"You're not going there without hugging me too!"

Knowing the Seraph, Jake rolled his eyes before hugging Castiel.

"I will miss you also Castiel."

"I will miss you more my Jake."

"Ha! Enough of this! I'm sure Sunghoon can't wait anymore. Let's go?"

Jake took a deep breath. Sure enough, he's nervous. He don't know how is Sunghoon doing. With the three days of postponement, it added worry for him.

'How are you doing my beloved?'

"You told me it's only a week! Where is he now?!"

Siofra groaned.

"Sunghoon. WAIT OKAY?! I don't know too!"

Ever since Jake left, Sunghoon patiently waited for him to come back. But he became nervous when Jake haven't showed up yet.

"Today's the third day from THAT ONE WEEK that you said.... What if. What if he changed his mind? What if he doesn't want to be a human anymore?"

"For the hundredth time Sunghoon. JAKE LOVES YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HIM. Okay?"

"Siofra-"

"Calm down will you?!"

Sunghoon walked out. He ran to the place where he knew Jake will show up. Their hideout.

Sunghoon took a deep breath.

"Is everything okay up there Jake?"

"Can you hear me? Please show up already."

"You told me to trust you right? I'm trusting you Jake. But where are you?"

Sunghoon fell on his knees.

"You will choose me right? You will stay with me?"

"I'm worried.... Please show up..."

"Remember when you first showed up here? Do it again please. I will catch you this time."

"Remember when you always want to know what will make me happy? Didn't I told you all I need is you? Jake that's true. My angel.... Just show up now. I'm okay... It's okay.... Everything will be okay. Just show up please."

"I love you.... I love you and I will keep on loving you. See? I haven't forgotten about you.... I'm here now. Can you hear me?"

"Just show up and I'll be happy...."

"You matters the most.... Please I need you here with me."

Sunghoon looked at the floor. He just stayed there. Tears falling, he waited for Jake.

"Blended Jake Shim. Today, our fellow Archangels, Seraphs, Dominions and his fellow Blendeds, we will witness his choice."

Jake stared at the sky in front of him. He looked back, seeing all his fellow angels waiting for his choice. He smiled.

'I've decided anyway...'

He was about to open his mouth when Yael, the Master Archangel stood up. He smiled to Jake.

"I am afraid we will not be needing Blended Shim's choice...."

Gasps was heard in the hall. Jake stared at him.

"What does this mean Master?"

Yael smiled.

"You do not need to choose anymore. Because you are already chosen. Fly below and meet your beloved. He wants his happiness and his happiness is you."

Jake teared up. His wings fluttered happily.

'He remembered me....'

Waving his last goodbye, Jake turned to everyone. Staring longer to his closest friends, Anahera, Castiel and Gabriel.

Scanning the large crowd, he finally found who he's searching for. Jake smiled to Uriel. The Archangel smiled back.

Taking steps back, he let himself fall. With his wings, his fall is faster and lighter. Eager to meet Sunghoon, he doesn't even need to search where is he. He knows.

Seeing Sunghoon on his knees, head looking on the floor, Jake let his tears fall.

'I love this man so much...'

Slowly, he approached him. Smiling through the tears, he tapped Sunghoon. The man looked up, blinking before he spoke.

"J-Jake?"

Jake smiled.

"Yes my beloved.... I'm here. I'm here now.... I won't go anywhere anymore."

Sunghoon stood up. And he hugged Jake. Even with his wings, he seemed to find a way.

"I love you... I really do.... What took you so long? I thought it's only a week? I was about to go crazy... I thought I'll lose you... I thought you changed your mind... You..... Your wings- Wow.... They're beautiful.... You're beautiful..."

Jake held Sunghoon's face.

"Calm down okay? I'm sorry it took me a while....They postponed it. But I'm here now.... For good."

Sunghoon also held Jake's face.

"I thought you changed your mind...."

He repeated once more. Jake smiled.

"They told me I don't need to choose anymore.... Because someone chose me."

Sunghoon bit his lower lip.

"I want to make sure that you'll fall for me still... Just can't wait for you to come down...."

"I'm here now okay?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you more than the skies above."

Jake laughed. He fluttered his wings for the last time.

"I love you more than my wings."

Sunghoon stared at Jake. His gaze falling on his eyes, to his wings behind him, and stayed on his lips. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"May I, my angel?"

Instead of speaking, Jake's hand already made its way on Sunghoon's neck. Sunghoon smiled as he moved closer.

Slowly, Sunghoon closed the distance. The moment their lips touched, Jake's wings detached on his own. His back leaving a space that once was occupied by his wings.

Feathers showered to the two. It was indeed magical. Breaking the kiss, forehead to forehead, they smiled at each other.

"I love you.... I won't get tired of saying it."

"I love you more.... And I will make sure that you will feel it."

Adding another kiss, they felt the world stop. It's just the two of them. Together. Now, forever.

This time no one can break them apart. Holding on to their love, they will share their next years with each other.

Their own happiness. Their own memories. Their love for each other. That's what matters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.9K 54
" You know Park Sunghoon, right? Can I have his number? " Wherein she asked for her crush's number but she ended up getting the wrong one. - Complet...
16.7K 531 19
"Why? All people are like that, it's all what they want...𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 about real love." he said with his grin that he always gives me.. Why...
81.7K 4.1K 17
Living in a castle doesn't always mean you will be treated like a princess.... A Park Sunghoon story
34.3K 1.4K 23
He was now all by himself. Or so he thought he was. How will things turn out once he meets 𝒉𝒊𝒎? Moving to Korea with his brother changed everyt...