My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might

896 22 0
By ChildOfBeast13

After All Might arrived at USJ, all the students were filled with hope as the number one hero walked forwards after he had received the message from Iida who escaped to get the pro heroes from U.A.

All Might : I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea what had happened. *grits teeth* (Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children... And how hard my juniors fought... But this is why I must proudly say--) It's fine now!

Rex who was still on the ground then looks up and sees that All Might had finally arrived on the scene as Shigaraki looks up at the number one hero.

Shigaraki : I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society.

Villain #1 : That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing him in person!

Villain #2 : He looks so intimidating... 

Villain #3 : Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill him, we'll--

Before the villain could finish his sentence, All Might dashes over to the villains with incredible speed from where he was standing and quickly knocks them all out and made it over to Aizawa.

All Might then picks Aizawa who was unconscious off the ground and sees that the Erasure Hero had injuries all over his body.

All Might : Sorry, Aizawa.

The Number One Hero then turns his head and looks over at Shigaraki, Nomu, and the U.A. students as he quickly dashes over to them and grabs the young heroes. In the moment that he dashed passed Shigaraki, he landed a hit on the villain, knocking the hand off his face.

All Might was now standing a few feet away from the villains with Aizawa, Rex, Tsuyu, Midoriya, and Mineta near him.

All Might : Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Young Salazar with you. He's unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta : Y-Yes, sir!

Tsuyu : Ribbit. Rex, can you move?

Rex : Y-Yeah. 

 Midoriya : All Might...

Over with Shigaraki, he was covering his face with both of his hands while also having some sort of panic attack.

Shigaraki : It's no good... It's no good... It's no good... I-I'm sorry, Father...

Shigaraki then crouches down to the ground and grabs the severed hand and puts it back on his face, as he starts to clam down.

Shigaraki : He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all... *smiles evilly* That he's getting weaker.

Back over with the students, Midoriya was holding the top half of Aizawa's body while Mineta was holding the lower half of his body. Tsuyu had Rex's arm over her shoulder as she was helping her injured classmate walk.

Midoriya : All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One Fo-- He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be--

All Might : Young Midoriya! It's fine!

The four U.A. students then leave the scene as they left the responsibility of defeating Shigaraki and Nomu to All Might. All Might then turns his gaze over to Shigaraki as he dashes over to him and crosses his arms in front of him.

Before All Might could get close to Shigaraki, Nomu jumps in between of All Might and Shigaraki and takes the force of the attack without any noticeable injury.

All Might : It seriously has no effect at all, huh?!

Nomu then looks at All Might and tries to grab the number one hero, but All Might evades the attack by leaning backwards before he punched the villain in the gut. The villain doesn't feel any pain from All Might's attacks as he punches the villain in the face, however, his attacks have not effect.

Nomu tries to grab onto All Might who quickly jumps backwards to create some distance between him and Nomu as he realizes that his durability stretched all the way to his face.

All Might : It doesn't work on his face, either, huh?

All Might then stops himself from moving backwards as Nomu appears right in front of him and the Symbol Of Peace continues to attack Nomu and try to find a weakness in his durability.

Shigaraki : It doesn't work because of shock absorption. In order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue, though.

All Might : Thanks for telling me all that! 

All Might then circles behind of Nomu and wraps his arms around the villain's waist as he was about to deliver a strong and heavy blow to negate his shock absorption.

All Might : If that's true, then it's easier for me.

The Symbol of Peace then leans back and slams Nomu into the ground causing a large cloud of dust to surround them both as a shock wave goes throughout the area. Back with Rex and the others, they were looking back at the fight while going back to the entrance.

Mineta : How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole other level!

Tsuyu : Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes.

Rex : All right! Take that! Those guys are...

Rex then takes a closer look a fight as he saw that there were two figures inside of the cloud of dust. The cloud of dust then finally settles as it reveals something that shocked the U.A. students.

All Might : Is... Is that how it is?

After Kurogiri used his Warp Gate Quirk to create a portal underneath the Nomu, the villain grabbed onto All Might's side and strengthens his grip as the Number One Hero's side began to bleed.

Shigaraki : Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You won't be able to stop him like that. Because Nomu is as strong as you are. This is good, Kurogiri. It's an unexpected opportunity. 

The portal that had Nomu's top half sticking out of it starts to pull the villain and hero in as All Might tried to release Nomu's grip, but he was unable to due to the villain's immense strength.

All Might : This is your first offense? You'd better prepare yourselves... 

Shigaraki : Kurogiri.

Kurogiri : I do not want blood and guts overflowing within me, but I would be happy to take in someone as great as you. You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you was Nomu's job. And then, when your body is halfway in, to close the gate... and to tear you apart is my job.

Back with the four students, they watch as All Might was being pulled inside of Kurogiri's warp gate and weren't sure on what to do until Midoriya spoke up.

Midoriya : Rex.

Rex : Huh?

Midoriya : Can you walk without Asui's help?

Rex : Yeah.

Midoriya : Asui.

Tsuyu : What is it, Midoriya?

Midoriya : Trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa. 

Tsuyu : Okay... But why?

Rex then pulls his arm from around Tsuyu's shoulders and holds his side while Midoriya switches places with Tsuyu. Suddenly, Midoriya then runs towards All Might shocking his classmates.

Mineta : Midoriya!

Rex : What is he doing? You two keep heading towards the entrance!

Rex then chases after Midoriya while ignoring the pain he was feeling in his ribs as blue streaks appeared on both of his legs.

Midoriya was now close to All Might and the villains as he reaches his hand out to All Might, however, Kurogiri appears in front of him and creates a small warp gate as Midoriya couldn't stop himself from moving forwards and was about to fall in it.

Kurogiri : How foolish.

Midoriya's arm then goes through Kurogiri's warp gate and soon his entire body was about to go through. However, Rex who arrived on the scene riding on a orange hover motorbike grabs Midoriya's leg and pulls him out of the warp gate.

Out of nowhere, a figure speeds over to Kurogiri's side and releases an explosion at the warp gate villain.

Bakugo : Move! You're in the way, Deku!

Bakugo then grabs onto the metal collar inside Kurogiri's mist and slams the villain into the ground. 

Bakugo : Take that!

Suddenly, the ground began to freeze as it headed towards Nomu and All Might. The right half of Nomu's body then became frozen as it and All Might looked up to see that it was Todoroki, who was the one who froze Nomu.

All Might : ( Young Todoroki?! )

Todoroki : *to villains* All I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might.

The Number One Hero then looks down at Nomu's hand and saw that the ice stopped right before it could reach him and felt that the villain's grip loosened.

All Might : ( He controlled it so that the ice stopped just before it reached me. Thanks to that, his grip loosened! )

All Might then breaks free from Nomu's grip and flips away from the villain and lands next to Todoroki while holding his injury. Kirishima who finally arrives on the scene tries to land a hit on Shigaraki, but the villain quickly jumps back and dodges the attack.

Kirishima : Damn it! I didn't get to show off!

Bakugo : *to Kurogiri* Stop acting so stuck up, foggy nobody!

Todoroki : The Symbol Of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you.

Rex : Midoriya, are you okay?

Midoriya : N-No. Kacchan! Everyone!

Shigaraki : Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome. We're in a pinch.

Bakugo : *to Kurogiri* You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then... If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said "that was close"

Kurogiri then tries to escape from Bakugo's hold, but the young hero uses his Quirk to create mini explosions crackle in his palm.

Bakugo : Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!

Rex : How did he get into U.A. with an attitude like that...?

Kirishima : His behavior isn't very hero like...

Shigaraki : In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad. Nomu.

Nomu then goes through the warp gate and comes through the second portal as his arm and leg that were frozen break, however, the villain doesn't seem to mind as he continued to move.

Midoriya : Even though his body's broken... He's still moving?

All Might : Get back, everyone!

The ice that was still Nomu's body then breaks off as the villain began to regenerate his lost arm and leg.

All Might : What? His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?

Shigaraki : I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag. First we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu.

Nomu then quickly dashes straight towards Bakugo and cocks back his fist as he sends a punch towards the young hero, causing a shock wave to go throughout the area. 

The students then looks back to where they were standing before and see that from out of a cloud of dust, Nomu was able to free Kurogiri and Bakugo was nowhere to be found.

Midoriya : K-Kacchan!

Midoriya then feels a presence behind of him and glances back to see that Bakugo was on the ground.

Midoriya : Kacchan?! You dodged? That's amazing!

Bakugo : No, shut up, scum!

Kirishima : Then how...?

Todoroki : Then that was...

The students then look at the figure who was actually hit by Nomu's attack and see that it was All Might.

All Might : Do you not know how to hold back?

Shigaraki : It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that... that plain looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, decideing what's good and what's bad. "Symbol of Peace"? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!

All Might : That's preposterous. The eyes of the white collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar? 

Todoroki : It's three against six.

Midoriya : Kacchan already exposed the fog's weakness!

Kirishima : These guys are crazy, but if we backup All Might, we can push them back!

Rex : Kirishima's right. The crazy train's coming to a stop!

All Might : No! Run away.

Todoroki : You would'v been in trouble if I hadn't done anything earlier, right? 

All Might : That was a different story, Young Todoroki. Thanks. But it's fine! Just watch as a pro gives it everything he's got.

Midoriya : All Might, you're bleeding... Besides, time's--

All Might gives Midoriya a thumbs up as he looks back over to the villains.

Shigaraki : Nomu, Kurogiri. Get him. I'll deal with the children.

After All Might sent Nomu flying up into the air, the five U.A. students look up at the whole in the building, amazed by the amount of power they saw from All Might.

Kirishima : Is this a comic book or something? It's like he nullified the shock absorption. His brute strength is crazy.

Bakugo : What insane power... Does this mean he rushed at him so fast he couldn't regenerate?

All Might : I really have gotten weaker...

The U.A. students then hear a faint voice and look over to see that it came from All Might.

All Might : In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits. *looks back at villain* Now, villains... I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible.

Shigaraki : *scratching neck* Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me?!

All Might : What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd "clear" this or something, right? Come and get me if you can.

Shigaraki then stumbles back a bit after feeling the intimidating presence from the Symbol Of Peace.

Bakugo : All Might...

Todoroki : As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight.

Kirishima : Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!

Rex : Kirishima's right. We should leave the villains to All Might.

All Might : *to villains* Well? What's wrong?

Shigaraki grows even more irritated and starts to scratch his neck even more agressively.

Shigaraki : If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!

Kurogiri : Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see that he was defiantly weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him.

Shigaraki : *stops scratching* Yeah...yeah, yeah... That's right... That's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes.

Suddenly, the students heard footsteps behind of them and turn around to see that the villains were getting back up again.

Kirishima : All Might will do something about the main bad guys. *hardens arms* Let's go help the others!

As the four prepare to fight the villains, Rex noticed that Midoriya was still staring at All Might.

Rex : Midoriya?

Shigaraki then dashes straight towards All Might with murderous intent.

Shigaraki : This is for Nomu!

Kurogiri then follows right behind of Shigaraki as the two head towards All Might who wasn't moving from his position. Suddenly, Midoriya uses his Quirk to jump towards the villains while also breaking both of his legs.

Kirishima : Midoriya!

Midoriya who was now right near Kurogiri brings his arm back as he was about to land an attack on the warp gate villain's real body.

Midoriya : Get away from All Might!

However, Kurogiri simply opens a small warp gate where Midoriya was about to land his attack as Shigaraki puts his hand through the portal as Midoriya began to fall towards it and was unable to stop himself.

Kurogiri : I won't fall for that again!

Rex : Midoriya!

Midoriya then looks over and sees that Rex was flying towards him and the villains with the Boogie Pack and was getting closer and closer to them, hoping that he could save Midoriya in time. 

Suddenly, a warp gate opens up in front of Rex as Shigaraki's hand comes through the portal and Rex was unable to stop himself as he was caught off guard by the sudden attack.

Both of Shigaraki's hand were suddenly shot with bullets as they were forced away from Rex and Midoriya's faces and started to bleed. Midoriya then falls to the ground while Rex lands right next to him.

All Might : *turns around* Are they here?

Nezu : Sorry everyone! Sorry we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available.

Iida : I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative...

Iida : ...have now returned!

Shigaraki : Aw man, they're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir--?

He was then cut off when the pro hero Snipe, who shot Shigaraki with even more of his bullets.

Kurogiri quickly reacts to this by covering his fallen comrade with his Warp Gate as he absorbed the bullets inside of him.

Kurogiri : Tomura Shigaraki!

Kurogiri who was checking on Shigaraki's condition suddenly began to get sucked towards Thirteen who was using her Quirk.

Shigaraki : I may have failed this time, but I will kill you next time... Symbol of Peace, All Might!

With that said, Shigaraki and Kurogiri teleported away from USJ.

Midoriya : *frustrated* I wasn't... able to do anything... 

All Might : That's not true. If it weren't for those few seconds you two bought me, I would've been killed.

Rex : The number one hero killed? You know you don't have to be so...

Rex then looks over at All Might who was surrounded in steam and once the steam disappeared, what he saw next completely shocked him.

Rex : Wh-What is the...?!

Midoriya : *crying* I'm... so glad you're okay...!

Rex : Hello! Can I get an explanation, please! Why does All Might look like this?! Half his body isn't muscle anymore!

Midoriya : *quietly* R-Rex! I know it's shocking, but keep your voice down! Everyone will hear!

Kirishima : Midoriya! Rex!

The two then hear Kirishima's voice and turn their heads to see their classmate running towards them worried.

Kirishima : Are you all right?

All Might : ( Young Kirishima, I applaud your concern for your friends! But wait, he'll find out. Crap, wait! Damn it! )

Rex then sees All Might's expression and realized that he wanted to keep his true form a secret.

Rex : ( He probably wants to keep this a secret. ) Hey, Kirishim--

Suddenly, Rex's injury starts to flare up once again as he falls to the ground and lands on his knee while holding his side. The ground then started to move as it formed a wall between All Might, Midoriya, Rex, and Kirishima.

Cementoss : We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with injured here. 

Kirishima : That makes sense! Roger that! *runs over to Bakugo & Todoroki* Hey, he said to gather in the front of the gate!

All Might and Midoriya let out a sigh in relief as the Symbol of Peace falls to the ground.

All Might : Thanks. You saved me, Cementoss. 

Cementoss : I am a fan of yours, too. Let's get you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden. But man, you act recklessly every time, huh?

All Might : If I didn't act recklessly, I would've been killed. That's how strong my enemy was.

Rex : Still waiting on my explanation...

All Might : Right. I'm sure all of this must be shocking to you. Since you know my true form and helped save my life, I at least owe you the truth.

===================================================================================================================

Outside of USJ, all the students were all gathered together while the police were taking the arrested villains to prison. Currently, a detective wearing a long brown trench coat and a hat was counting all the students, as he was making sure everyone was there.

Detective : ...15,16,17,18. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, and the one with broken ribs, everyone else seems unharmed. Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?

Tsuyu : Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?

The detective takes out one of his phone and calls one of his officers that knew about Aizawa's condition and puts them on speaker so that he could tell the students.

Police Officer 1 : *through phone* Comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However his orbital floor has broken into small pieces, and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects.

Detective : That's what he said.

Tsuyu : *slightly down* Ribbit...

Mineta : No...

Ashido : What about Thirteen?

Detective : Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive. All Might will also survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office.

Uraraka : Deku...!

Iida ; What about Midoriya?!

Detective : Midori...? Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him, too.

Uraraka : Oh, good...

Jiro : What about Rex?

Yaoyorozu : Will the treatment from Recovery Girl be enough, as well?

Detective : Treatment will be enough for him, too.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu then let out a sigh of relief after hearing that their friend was going to be okay.

Detective : Now, go back to your classroom.

Everyone : Okay.

======================================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

As time goes by and the sky was starting to change to a beautiful orange colour, Rex, Midoriya, and All Might were laying in bed in the nurse's office and were healed by Recovery Girl's Quirk.

After they were healed All Might revealed everything to Rex. He told him about the real name of his Quirk, One For All, how he passed it on to Midoriya so that he would be his successor, why he came to U.A., and the time limiter on his muscle form.

Rex : Hold on, let me get this straight in my head. You can actually give your Quirk to other people and gave it to Midoriya which is why you're here at U.A. so that you can teach him. But since Midoriya's body isn't ready to handle One For All, it's why he keeps breaking his bones every time he uses it. Oh, this is so confusing...

All Might : I know all this is very hard to understand in such a short time span. Knowing about One For All has made you a possible target of my enemies, but I promise you as your teacher and the Symbol Of Peace I will protect you if something were to happen. I'm sorry to ask you this, but could you keep this a secret?

Rex then thinks about All Might's question and puts both hands behind his head and gives All Might his answer as his tone became carefree.

Rex : Sure. These lips are sealed.

All MIght : S-Seriously?

Rex : Yeah.

Midoriya : Are you sure? Y-You accepted everything that All Might said so easily, don't you have any doubts?

Rex : Of course I don't. You and All Might looked way too sincere when I heard the story. Besides, nothing what I heard is too crazy by my standards. I mean... we do live in a world where there are microscopic machines are inhabiting our bodies, right?

Midoriya : I guess...

Rex : Since we're swapping stories with each other, I might as well share my secret. I'm Quirkless, just like Midoriya was.

Midoriya's eyes widen in shock after hearing that Rex, who he knew had powers was Quirkless this entire time.

Midoriya : Q-Quirkless?! Now you're just being too modest. You're machines are...

Rex : All given to me courtesy of the nanites inside of my body.

Midoriya : But there were no confirmed reports of the nanites having any sort of effect on the population. How is it possible that they affected you?

Rex : You see, a long time ago when the Nanite Project was still starting out, I got into an accident. The doctors said I wasn't gonna make it, but my mom, dad, and brother had some other ideas. In order to save my life, they injected me with the very first fully programmed batch of nanites which saved my life and gave me these powers. I'll keep my mouth shut since we both know each other's secrets.

All Might : *smiles* Thank you, Young Salazar.

??? : Excuse me.

The three then hear the door open and see the detective wearing the brown trench coat taking his hat off enter the room.

Detective : All Might, it's been a while.

All Might : Tsukauchi! You're here, too?

Midoriya : All Might! Is it all right to show that form...?

All Might : Yeah, it's fine. Why? Because he's Noamasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the force.

Tsukauchi : What's with that introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might, can you give me details about the vill--

All Might : Wait! Please, wait! More importantly, are all the students okay? What about Aizawa-- Eraser Hear--and Thirteen?

Tsukauchi : Other than those two boys, only a few students had light injuries, and the two teachers are in stable condition for now.

All Might : *relieved* I see.

Tsukauchi : If you three heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived.

All Might : You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi. The students also fought and risked their lives.

Rex & Midoriya : All Might...

All Might : Have there even been any first years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. This class is strong, They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...
72.4K 1K 22
In a superhero society, everyone is born with a superpower. Those who train to use their power for the greater good are the defenders of the people c...
25.6K 476 25
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...