Old Greatest swords man[one p...

By theanimesimsons

a 17 year old boy named M/n who lost his family 10 years ago. Wisteria island... A island that has the most b... More

The bio
Chapter 1 'life or death'
Chapter 2 'the new life'
chapter 3 'breathing techniques'
Akatsu (OC)
chapter 5'new journey?'
Chapter 6 'Home Sweet Home'
[filler] Scenarios lives rent free
✨Christmas special filler✨
[filler] scenarios that live rent free
Chapter 7 'Theres no way....'

Chapter 4 'Meet again?!'

3.6K 86 37
By theanimesimsons

(Rayleigh Pov)
While the others were preparing to dock to the island when I felt a sudden Haki wave. 'too Similar to whitebeards.. its only been half a year! We haven't even read the last polyglyph yet!' I thought before looking at Roger who looked like he has the same thought as I did.

"You felt his haki too huh?" I asked and Roger just nodded and smiled.

"He isn't taking oden so soon! Not as long I haven't read the last polyglyph!" Roger almost shouted and then laughed.

"I thought you would say that. So should we introduce our new crew member to him or should we fight and let him see our new crew member?" I asked while looking at Roger who was laughing. "I think we should do both! First fight them and then introduce them!" Roger said while laughing.

"I thought so." I said while chuckling at the thought.

[Whitebeard's Pov]
"Roger is near the island.. it has been 5 months since I last saw Oden and his family.." I said while I looked at the crew who were drinking afew moments ago but it's was also a good thing their not too drunk yet, they just drank afew seconds ago. "Marco. Go and see if the Roger Pirates are already docked because I wanna spar with him again after he took Oden. And the rest of you! Prepare to fight! There's going to be a fight after the Roger pirates arrive!"I shouted and the crew just nodded and went off grabbing their sword and guns.

[Marco Pov]
I turned into my hybrid Phoenix form and flew around the island and not surprisingly. Pops was right. The Roger pirates are near. I flew closer and saw that Oden and his family were there and a maroon haired male standing next to him. 'Weird..I don't remember him when we last fought' I thought before flying back to the moby dick."Pops yoi they aren't docked yet but probably in a few minutes they will." I said while transforming back into my normal self. "And they have a new member, a maroon haired male yoi." I said. "Eh? Another member?"whitebeard said before signaling to continue what I was doing.

[Whitebeards pov]
'a new member? I swear Roger you are full of surprises.' I thought before chuckling at the thought.

[Back to the Roger Crew]
M/n was first to get off. "I'll be exploring the island. I won't be gone for too long."M/n said while waving. The crew yelled out saying 'okay' or 'be safe'. While they watched M/n walk to the forest with a bag on their back.

[M/n's Pov]
As I walk through the forest I pulled out a notebook that I made into a diary or journal. I then look for a spot to sit and after afew minutes of walking I saw a cliff and a tree almost near the edge. I grabbed my pen and then sat down under the tree and begun writing. While I was writing I suddenly remembered the death of my brother and my childhood friend uta. I stopped writing and looked down. I saw it clear as day..

(Flashback)

"M/n! Be careful when you ran away ok?! both me and michikatsu will stay here at the hut!" A girl using a cloth as a head band said and to be known as 'Uta'

"stupid brother If you try to die I'm going to bring you to hell with me!" A boy who looked like M/n but the only difference is he doesn't have a mark on his head

I smiled. I looked at the two. Both of them were worried about me leaving. "Arigato you two.. you two people were the first one who didn't rejected me because of my mark" I said smiling

both uta and michikatsu were shocked then smiled."Hey M/n you have your reasons. Now you should go father will be back in afew hours." Michikatsu said before going inside the hut. "Have a safe journey M/n!" Uta said before also heading in the hut. I nodded and then I started running. I ran and then when it was midnight. I made my own house made out of leafs and sticks.

(Time skip to one week)
'its been a week since I've been gone. I think I should visit them..' M/n thought before running to the hut but surprised to see uta and michikatsu were outside of the hut bleeding

After M/n saw their body's. He quickly ran to both of them and put his hand on both of their palms. Uta's palm was cold while Michikatsu's palm has getting colder by the second. He then grabbed michikatsu and begun running to the village near. 'brother!..Uta!...who...Who did this to you?!' M/n thought to himself before he could reach the village doctor. Michikatsu was announced dead.... M/n cried after years of him showing almost no emotion. He cried his eyes out because of the death of the first two only people who accepted him because of his mark.

(Flashback end)

After regaining that memory. M/n didn't noticed he was crying again. After a tear dropped on his hand. He snapped out of his thoughts and wiped the tears out of his eyes. 'stupid memory..' M/n thought before returned writing on his journal. Sometimes in his life he always wonder.. what would have happened if.. M/n arrived afew hours earlier?.. and then he heard a crack near a bush. M/n was calm and removed his pen and put his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Oi. Who's there?" M/n asked before a blonde figure moved forward with their hands on the air. "Wooh easy now. I just got lost in the forest." The blonde said. M/n then removed his hand off his katana and grabbed his pen again and begun packing all back up. "Hey why were you crying?" The blonde said before m/n flinched. ' he saw I cried?.. I must have looked pathetic..' m/n thought before grabbing his bag and looked at the blonde again not realizing that my eyes turned back to emotionless again.

[Marco's Pov]
"Pops yoi! I'll walk around the forest! I'll be back!" I said before leaving the deck. After some walking around the forest I saw the same male who were on Roger's ship! 'What were they doing here?! Shouldn't they be with their crew?!' I thought before I looked closer and they were crying. It looked like they remembered something before I could step forward any further. I stepped on a stick which alerted the male. I rised my hand in a surrendering way before walking forward. "Wooh easy now. I just got lost in the forest" I lied. Ofc if I'm lost I would have used my devil fruit. Then the male left his grip on the sword and then packed all his stuff. 'If I don't ask now , there might not be a next time!' I thought. When they were about to leave. I then asked "hey why were you crying?" I asked and the male flinched. It seems that he doesn't show his emotion much... I then saw their hands gripped the holder on the bag and then looked at me with now emotionless eyes. The eyes looks so dull and emotionless... And then I heard yelling. 'Roger and pops must have clashed again.' I thought and then panicked. 'Why aren't I helping them!' I thought before I could leave, the male looked at me and then ran towards the sound of yelling. I quickly turned into my hybrid form and flew towards the fight.

[3rd Pov]
after M/n ran to the source of the yelling  and they saw some of the Roger pirates were fighting other pirates and Roger was fighting a blonde guy with a weird mustach.they quickly grabbed their sword and started attacking some of the pirates they didn't know while using Total Concentration Breathing. And then M/n saw Oden with his family were still on the ship looking worried. M/n then ran towards the ship while attacking those who ran towards him. After I was near he jumped to the ship and made sure they were alright. "Are you guys hurt?" M/n said trying to sound Normal but inside he was worried because he saw Odens two kids as Him and Michikatsu when they were younger, he sees toki as Akatsu. For Oden he respected him because he was a good dad. Unlike his..

All of them shook their heads and he sighed in relief. And then looked at the fight and what was going on. "Oden.. who are the other pirates?" He asked and Oden answered" that's the whitebeard pirates the crew I used to be. Since I'm only here because I can read polyglyph for roger" M/n then nodded and looked at the fight. All of them were fighting and then M/n saw a familiar pineapple blonde head who was flying in the air. 'a devil fruit..' M/n thought.

"Oden both you and i stay here. They're just going to settle this afew minutes later." M/n said before I looked at Oden who just nodded.

And after afew minutes of waiting. They acted like everything was now fine. m/n then jumped down to the beach and looked for buggy and shank and surprisingly they only have afew scratches and bruises. And then grabbed  rubbing alcohol and cotton balls and helped them with their bruises.

"Thanks M/n" both of them said while He just stayed emotionless. He nodded and continue bandaged them up.

After M/n bandaged both of them up, He made sure that there was still afew bandages so if He get damaged he still have bandages to wrap it up.

"Oi M/n! Come over here!"Roger said who was now laughing. M/n nodded and walked towards Roger. "Whitebeard! This is my new nakama!" Roger said before patting m/n's back. The tall blonde male looked at me and He just waved at him with a emotionless face.

"So this is the lad Marco was talking about. Interesting. I was thinking about a joyful kid but an emotionless kid? Now that's a surprise."whitebeard said and M/n looked somehow annoyed by how people keeps calling him kid even tho he is 17 years old. Seriously. Literally the older figure sibling of shanks and buggy. "Correction. I'm 17 so I'm not a kid" M/n said causally and Rogers mouth dropped. "Huh?! How did you keep such a face?! You look around like Shanks and buggy!" Roger said surprised while shaking him. And whitebeard just watched until..

"Gurararara! What weird child of the sea you are lad! I quite like you! Leave the Roger pirates and join my family!"whitebeard said before patting M/n's head gently. And Roger did not take it well.

"Back off Edward! This is MY! M/n! You have your own sons!" Roger shouted while hugging M/n. And both of Roger and whitebeard glared at each other and M/n almost saw tiny sparks of lighting striking each other. "Well since you took Oden from me. I might as well take him from you"whitebeard said still glaring at Roger. 

"you two need to chill out." M/n said before slipping out of rogers grip. "but let me ask you whitebeard..." m/n said in a low tone voice and nothing else. and whitebeard was interested of m/n's sudden change of personality but always seem emotionless. "if you were asked to leave your family.. will you do it?" m/n's said while looking at whitebeard who was surprised by this question. he was a father to 20 or more people. "of course not. I never imagine leaving them alone in this brutal world." whitebeard answered and which made some of the whitebeard pirates blush from embarrassed of how much their father figure care for them.

"i see.. so all of your sons had a bad childhood and looking up to you as a father figure?" m/n asked and whitebeard nodded. "roger here took a family member from me named Oden." whitebeard said while glaring at roger and roger glaring back. " i understand the feeling of losing a family member.. but I would like to talk to you about it privately." m/n said then turned to roger who was observing the scene Infront of him and then nodded and then m/n looked back at whitebeard who was confused. 

"lets go for a walk shall we? whitebeard?" m/n said while started walking to the forest. and whitebeard who was right behind m/n.

"so what is it you want to talk to me about brat?" whitebeard said and m/n who now looked calm. "how you take care of your sons" m/n said before sitting on a fallen tree or a log and whitebeard also sat on the log. " why do you have interest on my family's bond?" whitebeard asked suspiciously  and thinking of how m/n is going to use it as a disadvantage. 

"because I never met someone who accepted people. not by looks but how they act. that is the reason why I want to talk to you. i want a father figure to listen to me.. a father figure who would accept me and not be bothered by my mark.." m/n said while looking down. and this took whitebeard by surprise. "brat.. based the whole thing you told me... does your father not care about you?" whitebeard asked while looking at m/n and m/n just nodded. "my whole family called me a curse because i got this mark since birth.. the only people who accepted me was my twin brother and my childhood friend, Michikatsu and uta..." m/n then paused there and whitebeard noticed this and patted m/n's back and whitebeard saw tears pouring down m/n's face. it was clear that they have been bottling up this feelings since after something terrible happened to the two people M/n told. whitebeard was taken back at this. this child or teen he met a few hours ago was crying Infront of him.

"your sons must be really lucky to have a father figure like you.." m/n said before wiping his tears away but then suddenly whitebeard hugged m/n and m/n was taken back by whitebeards actions. "no child has to go through such experience.." whitebeard said still hugging m/n and m/n could only tear up once again. This is the longest he cried since his brothers and childhood friends death. he never felt so loved by someone who was a father figure other then Rayleigh and roger. they truly care...

[Whitebeard's Pov]
'this brat...I can tell his been through so much.. neglected by his own family..'i thought before comforting the male. Who was now sobbing infront of him.

After afew minutes. We finally went back to the beach to see the whitebeard pirates and the Roger pirates were having a Feist. I smiled and then looked at the male who was now walking to the rest of the crew

"M/n! Your back!"shanks said while eating the piece of meat in his hand. And buggy shouting at him. "shanks stop stealing my food!!"buggy shouted at shanks and shanks just laughed. And I see the lad smiling slightly. Then I looked at the crew

"Pops! Come and join the Feist!"my crew shouted and then I started walking towards the crew who were eating and chatting. After afew minutes later I saw everyone was eating but M/n.

"Oi brat eat." I said as I gave a piece of meat to him. "No thank you-" M/n said. "I refuse your refusal. Now eat" I said as I keep giving him the meat and then afew 15 minutes of convincing. He finally ate but he only ate half of the meat i gave him. "You have to eat it all or it would be a waste of food."I said and when they keep telling me their full. I refused. "You have to eat it all" I said while looking at the male and then they ate it. I smiled and patted the boy on the back. And then I realized...I need this boy as my son.

"Now.. if you excuse me i want to talk to roger" I said and then I walked to Roger who was talking to his 2nd commander. And when his 2nd commander saw me. He told Roger. "What do you want whitebeard?"Roger said while holding a cup of sake. "Since you took Oden and you promised that you will bring him back once we meet again, You will bring him back. Now since you got one of my crew mates, I think it's only fair if I take one of yours." I said while glaring at Roger who was angry and his 2nd commander was also angry. "no way! Your not taking one of mine!" Roger yelled at me and I got in raged. "You took Oden from me and now your denying for me to take one of yours?!"I shouted at Roger and then Roger was about to take his sword out but his 2nd commander stopped him. "Roger I think it's only fair for whitebeard to take a crewmate from us since we took Oden from him." His 2nd commander was calming Roger down and then Roger was sitting down on a log. "Fine you can take one of my crew mates but we give both of the exchange crewmates back in the next 5 months." Roger said. "Then it's a deal?" "Yes it's a deal." Roger said again but then asked.

"So who are you taking from my crew?"Roger asked while glaring at me.

"I want M/n in my crew"I said and Roger denied. "No way! Your not taking M/n from me! We just got him!" Roger shouted. "Well that's the same for me with Oden."I said while glaring at him.

"Fine you can take M/n since we took Oden." Roger said in defeat. And his 2nd commander was Patting him on the back reassuring him that M/n will be back on the crew once the 5 months are over.

(M/n pov)
I was sitting down on a log until I saw a familiar flower near me. I then picked it up and observed it

'this flower is the same ones that I gave to my brothers grave..' I thought before walking near a tree and planted it near. 'soon this flower will be found by a male that is apart of the Kamado clan.. I'm in trusting you to take care of this flower..' I thought before walking back to the log and I saw both of the crews were about to set sail and then when I was about to walk to Rogers ship. I was stopped by whitebeard. "Lad. me and roger made an agreement that since he took Oden from me, I can take you with me for the next 5 months. But don't worry your just traveling with us." Whitebeard said and Roger just nodded and I can tell he was annoyed.

"alright then." M/n said while still thinking about him talking to whitebeard afew hours ago.
'i guess it wouldn't hurt to leave the crew for afew months..' M/n thought to himself before looking at the moby dick

==================================
Author-chan here!
Ok the timeline and the characters are Abit OOC but hey at least I trying ok?! Plus I'm going to rewrite this so relax-_-
Anyways
-3323 words total

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 75 17
Monkey D. Dragon.. the worlds most wanted criminal has a child? Wait- this child has been given to THE red haired shanks!? I wonder how this will pla...
214K 7.2K 181
After Gol D. Roger's dying words drove all kinds of people to the sea to chase after dreams that only the Grand Line could satisfy, two young kid's w...
76.7K 2K 37
Shanks and Mihawk were one of the strongest and most influential pirates in the whole world. However they too had a being that they both would gladl...
14.1K 246 46
💖A Valentine's Day Special 💖 For: SanjixNami Fans From: MQ😘 Summary: Nami-swan is the youngest daughter of a rich family in Cocoyashi City, locat...