ATEEZ ONESHOTS

By Mother_Atiny

Written for kpop boy group, 에이티즈! Imagines, One-shots, Reactions, and more! °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。 Requests... More

Authors Note
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 (김홍중)
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 (박성화)
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐨 (정윤호)
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠 (강여상)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧 (최산)
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐢 (송민기)
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 (정우영)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨 (최종호)
𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐚𝐬...
Hongjoong as your boyfriend
Seonghwa as your boyfriend
Yunho as your boyfriend
Yeosang as your boyfriend
San as your boyfriend
Mingi as your boyfriend
Wooyoung as your boyfriend
Jongho as your boyfriend
ATEEZ as Parents
𝐎𝐓𝟖
ATEEZ Reaction
ATEEZ
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞
ATEEZ Dating Game
ATEEZ Dating Game
What even is this?
Authors Note
Requests and such
New Ateez story?
✨Author's Note✨
Surprise!
HEY LISTEN !

633 17 4
By Mother_Atiny

"Oh no." You chuckled, shaking your head. "I still want him dead."

Two officers stood in front of you, practically face-palming. You had been sitting here for three hours and you still hadn't felt even a drop of remorse for the crime you committed.

"Listen," Your gaze fell to one of the officer's badges. "Donghyuk"

Donghyuk rolled his eyes, "It's Officer Kim, to you."

You gave him an annoyed smile, "Right."

Not only did not feel any remorse but you also didn't really care that you were sitting in the cold interrogation room anyway, so if they wanted to go for a few more hours, that was up to them.

You spread your legs, fingertips perched on your knees as you looked at them. Donghyuk made a disgusted face before practically smashing your knees together, telling you that you weren't getting out of this one.

"Close your damn legs, Y/n." Donghyuk snapped, the other officer nodding in agreement.

You scoffed, rubbing the back of your neck. "Why?"

"You're manspreading and you look disgusting."

"Stop looking at me then."

Donghyuk wanted to scream but instead, he just lunged forward but stopped himself before letting his hands wring the life out of your neck. "I can't do this" He groaned, grabbing his hair. He looked you up and down before cursing about how arrogant you were.

"Listen, you don't have to look at me and I'll sit how I want." You spread your legs, this time even lifting your right leg over the side of the chair and letting it hang. "Thank you."

"What were you doing last night to make yourself look so disgusting?" Donghyuk said, turning his face away in exaggerated disgust. "I can get you arrested on drug charges, you know that?"

"If it's proven."

"So you admit to being under the influence of drugs during the time of the assault?"

You shook your head, "Nope, I was fully aware of what I was doing."

Donghyuk's eyes were practically bursting out of his skull, the Y-shaped vein protruding out of his forehead as he slammed your file on the desk. You fiddled with the edge of the desk, scraping a few pieces of rusted paint away and flicking them across the room.

"Stop doing that or you're going to pay for it." The other officer snapped, his badge reading WOOYOUNG in bold letters.

You scoffed after reading the name tag, you could hardly recognize the kid with how much weight he had lost and his hair being cut so short. You should have been able to recognize the whiny snitch anywhere.

"Since when were you a cop?" You scoffed, looking at Wooyoung with half-lidded eyes.

Wooyoung cringed, slightly wondering how you didn't notice him on the way in but hey, in your defence, the hot officer Mingi was doing Wooyoung's job before lunch started so you weren't exactly paying attention to your surroundings.

"I'll ask the questions here," Donghyuk said, slamming his hands on the desk.

"Oh knock it off," You looked at Donghyuk with an unamused face. "You're just going to hurt your hands, you already know this isn't scaring me."

Dongyuk took a deep breath before removing his hands from the desk and letting them fall at his side, "Alright Y/n, I'll give you one more chance. Now tell me, why did you assault Lim Gangwoo?"

You sighed, taking a quick glance at the clock. It was almost your cat's dinnertime and it didn't look like you were getting out of this one. You played with a loose strand of freshly dyed pastel pink hair, a distinct contrast from your usual blue-black that you had worn for years. This whole thing really showed that no matter how much you tried to be the "good guy" you'd still always be the villain.

"He was hitting his girlfriend in Gangnam, I had already seen him pulling her hair before they left the restaurant so I followed them." You watched as the look on Wooyoung's face softened, his writing slowly for a moment before shaking himself back into it. "He called her a whore, and I being the good person I am, punched him in the face."

"Y/n, you were over 3 blocks away from him. How could you have punched him in the face?"

You looked down at the heavy steel bracelets around your wrists, "I could show you if you took these off."

Telekinesis.

You see, most people had powers and those who didn't, ended up in Donghyuk's position; a lonely police officer who could hardly get their own mom to acknowledge them. Things were divided between heroes and villains and frankly, you didn't believe throwing a pipe at some douche hitting his girlfriend counts as an "act of villainy".

Donghyuk sighed, this time looking at you with some pity. "Wooyoung please put Miss Y/n down as a villain...again."

Your eyes widened, "A villain?! I did nothing wrong!"

"You assaulted someone, Y/n. Good guys don't do that."

You stood up, feeling the weight of the shackles drag you down. "Because if you weak jerks aren't going to serve justice, I'm going to do it and it's not going to be pretty."

Donghyuk pursed his lips before turning and walking towards the door, "Y/n, you can make your own choices but you get yourself caught and I'm getting you thrown in prison. Do you understand me?"

"Loud and clear."

4 Years Later...

"Crimes have erupted East of Seoul this past week, and a new villain is on the prowl as reports reveal that the crimes are all connected. All of the crimes have been against men and nobody knows who is committing them. We have Park Seonghwa at the scene of the crime; Seonghwa any clues?"

The television abruptly paused as Mingi tossed the remote across the sofa, his hands in his hair as he sighed. Yunho sat at the counter in the kitchen, skimming through case file after case file, his eyes sore from the long night the group had been having.

"Any leads?" Mingi asked, his tired eyes peeking out from behind his glasses.

Yunho shook his head, "I have looked everywhere. I was even there at the last crime scene and she got away before I could even catch her."

"She? What makes you think it's a she?"

Yunho turned his laptop, pointing at the way the shaded figure moved across the screen. He clicked play on the recording and paused it again, this time pointing his pencil at the figure. "Did you hear it?" Mingi shook his head and Yunho played it again, this time turning the volume all the way up. The figure's voice was distorted but the tone was definitely female, or at least sounded like one.

Mingi made an unsure face. "Anyone could sound like that. Hell, it could even be Wooyoung for all we know."

Yunho rolled his eyes before shutting his computer. He rubbed his tired eyes as he looked up at the clock. It was already past 4 in the morning and Yunho had only been given this task at noon the day prior, and he had originally been told that the police were handling the case and "there would be no need to get a hero involved." But as per usual, the police screwed it up again and Yunho was given the case.

Yunho stood up, his back cracking as he stretched. Mingi stared at the files on the counter, making a mess out of Yunho's neat stack as he looked through them and finally stopped when he found something that piqued his interest.

"Jang Y/n went missing 3 1/2 years ago. She was a villain."

Yunho took the file and read over it before handing it back to Mingi. "Her body was found 2 years ago, suicide apparently."

Mingi furrowed his brows as he looked at the piece of paper. "Look right here." He pointed at a small box underneath the picture of the crime scene. "Body unidentifiable, this could have been anyone."

Yunho was seriously getting tired of this debate. Everyone already had their opinions of the case and conspiracies spewed out left and right; some even being that Y/N's ghost was out terrorizing men who weren't attractive. All of these lies were stupid and in all of Yunho's years of being a hero, not once had he ever seen Y/N or even heard her name up until three years ago and now it seemed like the name never left his side. He had to do something to change this and put an end to the lies. He had to investigate and find out the truth about Y/n once and for all.

Yunho turned on his heels and grabbed his jacket, walking towards the front door and slipping on his shoes.

"Where are you going?"

Yunho opened the door. "To the crime scene. I'll be back soon," he said. He stepped out into the night.

The rain was pouring outside. Yunho shivered as he clicked the button on his jacket, and there was a small ring before he was covered head to toe in his super suit. He felt a surge of strength and energy as he took a deep breath, feeling the power of the suit course through his veins.

He looked around to see if anyone was coming before jumping into the air, his body light as air as he floated through the sky. Yunho scanned the city, looking at where the old house was and sighed when he realized how far out of town it was.

As he took one last deep breath, he soared towards the old house.Landing gracefully in the backyard, he approached the back door, only to discover that it had been nailed shut. He tried to look in the windows but the glass was darkened from smoke damage. As Yunho walked towards the house, his boots crunched against the gravel. Upon hearing something fall inside the house, he froze in his tracks and turned to the front door.

The nails had been pulled out and dropped on the ground in a small pile, and the pathway to the door had been walked on indicating that someone was either living here or visiting here often.

Yunho took a shallow breath before reaching for the doorknob, his hand tightening as he heard another sound. He opened the door and saw a small white cat sitting on the remnants of an old dresser, its paint peeled and burned away.

The cat was clearly curious, and Yunho crouched down and petted it, peeling off his mask and smiling softly. "Are you all alone?"
There was a swift whoosh then the sound of wood being cracked. Yunho stood straight, his hand tightened around a thick post. He tossed it to the ground and glared at the darkness, "I already saw you, now knock it off."

Another piece of debris flew at his face before Yunho slapped it away, and lunged towards the darkness, dark tufts of brown hair blowing around him. His hand gripped the person tightly, not letting them out for even a second. 

"Let go of me!" The person screamed, biting and punching at Yunho's arm. 

Yunho rolled his eyes, "I can't even feel it so you might as well quit." He threw the person forward causing their hood to fall back and expose their face. 

Two large eyes stared back at him, dark rings around them. She looked at him with anger as she lunged for a piece of broken glass on the ground before plunging it into Yunho's calve. The tall male pulled the bloodied piece out and threw it aside, his face more unamused than anything. 

"Who are you?" He asked, taking a step closer to the girl.

The girl stood up, wiping the blood off of her lip. "Nobody, now get out." 

She turned and pulled up her hoody, covering her face. She pushed past Yunho and picked up the cat, cradling it in her arms. Yunho didn't budge, and he watched as she slipped past him and made her way towards the door. 

"You know you're trespassing, right?" 

The girl stopped and glanced at him, giving him an annoyed look. "Trespassing? this is my house, you're the one trespassing." 

Her house? But this house hasn't been sold to anyone since; oh my God. 

"Are you Jang Y/n?" 

The girl ignored him and kept walking, attempting to slam the door shut behind her but Yunho stopped it with his foot. 

"You're Jang Y/n, aren't you?" 

The girl froze and turned, this time giving Yunho a complete view of her face. Yunho stood there in silence for a moment before regaining his thoughts. "You're dead, aren't you?" 

"Apparently." 

Yunho shook his head in confusion, walking closer to her. He looked her up and down trying to figure out whether he was seeing a ghost or a real person. You stared at him before leaning away from his hand, you didn't want to be touched by anyone but especially him. 

"But how?" Yunho turned around, running his fingers through his hair. 

There were so many things that were wrong, so many lies that had been told. Yunho took a deep breath before turning back around to face you but when he did, he could only see a forgotten construction sight and you were nowhere to be found. 

For the first time in his life, Yunho felt his heart skip a beat. He looked around, not believing that he actually lost the biggest case in the country but a small piece of paper under a painted rock caught his attention and he picked it up. 

"Keep my secret and I'll keep yours. You'll get your mask back when we have a deal." 

Yunho froze, his body suddenly feeling ice cold. 

You had the mask and if he didn't play his cards correctly, all of Korea was going to know who he was. 

A/n: Hiiii everyone, it's literally been forever since I wrote a oneshot and this oneshot, in particular, was super long but I just couldn't get it out of my brain. I have been thinking about a black cat/golden retriever villain and hero story for a while now and I finally decided to write it. 

I really hope you all like it and let me know if you want a part 2 or even an entire book!

Thank you for reading!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 15 10
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
1.1K 25 17
"Get ready to dive into a world of fluff, fun, and romance with the boys of ATEEZ!
986 41 12
I challenge myself to write drabbles with all ATEEZ pairings in it is still on progress ⏯ don't worry, i won't miss any couple ©2021, ichinisan1-3
55.3K 776 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...