The Strike Freedom Hero

Par HeavyKujo

A/N: After Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man was betrayed by The avengers and his friends from falsely be... Plus

Peter/Kira Info
No More Being Spider-Man
Becoming The New Hero
Call Me Strike Freedom

The Date

1.3K 27 3
Par HeavyKujo

Peter/Kira finally came back from long stay of work and taking down some villains as well.

Peter/Kira had his own house just minding his own business, getting some coffee as well for the morning.

Peter/Kira in mind: *why can't I always keep that pink hair girl out of my mind it feels like.. I know where from somewhere but it feels like that these memories aren't even mine.. course I remember that... I was in prison and also got gained the memories of that person named Kira especially his coordinator abilities...*

Peter/Kira soon ground through remote put the TV only for news reporters of the unknown hero or vigilante taking care of or killing villains with a cold heart.

While Peter continues listening into the news he decided to go on to his laptop only next project called: Project Astray.

Project Astray was showing multiple images of Gundam's various Gundam's custom maids for police.. military and construction.

Peter/Kira: soon or later that this project will be going into motion.. but luckily I'm able to I'm still fail system within every suit just in case it fell into the wrong hands will be shut down... At least I'm just creating tech and weapons for both good and for the citizens as well on like Stark... who only care for money that rich bastard I looked up to is nothing more than scummed..

Peter/Kira looked directly at the monitor of his computer to see different variants of Gundam Astrays.

1. MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Frame

Gundam Astray Red Frame had more a bit of a samurai theme to it.. Peter was actually trusting someone for this... But he will think about that later.

2. MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame and Scale System equipment

Gundam Astray Blue Frame had more of a militaristic theme, however he could trust this to general Ross or perhaps someone else..

3. MBF-P04 Gundam Astray Green Frame and heavy equipment.

Gundam Astray Green Frame have the same militaristic theme just like the blue one.. but a bit different which way more excessive gear and weapons for terrorism or any other attack for assassins.. terrorist or any other threats..

4. MWF-JG73 Civilian Astray JG Custom

Civilian Astray JG Custom is a custom model for any civilian especially for construction and police officer duty.

Peter/Kira what's rather proud of himself for the models of these astray mobile suits that will soon help people within the future we're not just police work but also with others as well..

That's when the moment Peter/Kira attention was drawn to the news about New York City being overrun by supervillains.

News reporter male: this has been the darkest day for New York City.. many civilians men.. women and children have been completely killed.. raped or robbed.. by these super power psychopaths...

The New showed the Avengers... X-Men.. Web Warriors.. Fantastic Four.. doing their best against some of Spider-Man super villains.. but however were failing some of them were actually killed..

News reporter male: truly to say that's not even our most upright in Heroes could actually defeat against somebody's villains... The real question is whatever happened to Spider-Man...? Did he really just abandon us for our mistakes for him... Committing false crimes of Doc Ock.. the world will never know..

Peter/Kira just scoffed at the news, thinking that he really cared for those so-called idiotic Heroes that falsely accused him even though that they realized that it was Doc Ock inside of his body..

Peter/Kira turns off the TV and decided to go off outside to get some fresh air.

Peter/Kira was driving his new electric hybrid car called: 2019 Chevrolet Volt.

Peter/Kira parked his car and went to Starbucks before he was about to enter he heard a familiar Melody.

Peter/Kira turned around to see a group of people listening to a certain female voice.

Peter/Kira in mind: *that song and Melody sounds so familiar calm and smooth..*

Peter/Kira decided to go and check it out when a moment he got closer from within the craft in complete shock to see the same pink hair girl was singing that smooth Melody to everyone that was making a lot of money.

Civilian male #1: talk about this girl really does have talents for singing..

Civilian female #1: she should have became a famous singer..

Civilian male #2: her song really knows how to calm and make people relax for once..

Civilian female #3: I'm so jealous.. but at the same time it's so calming..

The pink hair girl was done singing and bowed her head everyone clapped and gave her money.

The crowd of people were heading off doing their own thing until the pink haired girl saw Peter/Kira.

Peter/Kira: I have to admit you did pretty good..

Pink haired girl to Peter/Kira: I thank you and I'm guessing that you must be Peter Parker or should I say Kira..

Peter/Kira flinched and felt like that is heart sunk a bit from hearing his past name.

Peter/Kira: how did you know my name...

Pink haired girl to Peter/Kira: it's because I heard that name that happened about you be coming to Superior Spider-Man even though I knew that it was that Nemesis of yours known as Doc Ock...

Peter/Kira: thank you for believing in me.. not most people never did believe in me..

Peter/Kira almost felt tears coming from it in his eyes, however the pink girl rushed him and hugged him to comfort him.

Pink haired girl to Peter/Kira: there there there's no need to get upset let it all out...

After the episode of Peter/Kira letting out his emotions.

Pink haired girl introduced herself as Lacus Clyne, Peter/Kira felt like she heard that name before, but he couldn't put it where.

Peter/Kira and Lacus Clyne we're in the Starbucks having coffee and we're talking about stuff.

Peter/Kira tells Lacus Clyne that he was part of creating his new business called astray industries to create mobile power armors to help civilians.. police.. officers and construction workers.

Lacus Clyne kind of like the idea and decided to think that if anyone else would have these power armors in the wrong hands.

Peter/Kira tells Lacus Clyne there's no need for worry that he created a failsafe just in case for any super villains, terrorist or anyone to get their hands on it that it will shut down along with the data and everything meaning you'll be useless to.

Lacus Clyne couldn't help but smiled at him for actually coming with a failsafe in case of any villains, terrorists or anyone's getting their wrong hands on his inventions..

Peter/Kira and Lacus Clyne went to his house.

Lacus Clyne pushed him on the bed and decide to have a bit of fun with him.

Lacus Clyne kisses Peter/Kira on the lips for him to be surprised.

Peter/Kira kind of felt that this love didn't feel fake but real love from her unlike his ex's.

Peter/Kira and Lacus Clyne couldn't help, but actually become a great couple in the future.

To Be Continued...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
661K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...