K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
three || ends and beginnings
four || marathons and midnights
five || some sleep
six || calls and dumb mistakes
seven || echoity
eight || twitter fiasco
nine || drunk mistakes
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

two || late night/early morning walk

478 6 2
By Hallib23

Quackity (aka a Mistake)

Alex
Hey motherfucker, you awake?

Jesus Christ, I thought, what is this dumbass doing up this late. I looked at the time, 4:24 am.

Eden
Nah

Alex
Oh okay. Sleep well.

Eden
Lmao
the fuck do you want?
Texting me at such an ungodly hour

Alex
I remember you telling me you have insomnia,
and about how you knew you weren't going to sleep well at the hotel
So I thought I would text you to see if you were awake, because I can't sleep either
Also you look tired and like shit all the time, which is a tell tell sign you have insomnia.
Or maybe you're just ugly

Eden
Kys

Alex
Just kidding of course (🖕🖕🖕🖕)
I was wondering if you wanted to meet me in the lobby
So we could have a late night/early morning walk?
Like we do back home
We haven't went on one of those in a while

Eden
Yeah sure whatever.
I will, but just because I know no one else will want to.
Because everyone hates you <3

Alex
You're so kind to me Echo
Meet me in 10?

Eden
Yup 👍

I put some decent clothes on, and didn't bother putting any makeup on. My hair was still in decent shape because of the amount of hairspray I put in it that morning. I could probably single-handedly destroy the whole ozone layer with all the hairspray I used. It sure as hell paid off though.

I waited for a few more minutes then started making my way down to the lobby of the hotel, where I saw an energetic Alex waiting for me.

"Ello!" Quackity said dragging out the "o" in a (horrible) British accent.

"What's up bruv?" I replied, also with a (horrible) British accent.

"Nothing much, I'm excited to get out and see the city at night. It's gonna be so fucking cool looking." He remarked.

"I actually looked at pictures of San Diego at night just a few minutes ago and it genuinely is fucking gorgeous," I said.

And we were so right. It was one of the most beautiful walks I've ever been on. And I think I can speak for Alex too. His mouth was wide open for most of the walk.

Later we came upon the Skyline, and my mouth was wide open as well.

"Holy fuck," I laughed, "it's fuckin' beautiful."

"Yeah," Quackity muttered so quietly I could barely hear him.

We found a bench and sat down, taking in the beautiful sights, feeling the zephyr.

"How are you?" Alex asked, breaking the silence.

It always caught me off-guard how he asked that, how are you, like he really cares. Because he does. It made me think back to when I met him.

_____
September 6th, 2020, a week after I joined the dream smp.

Jesus, I'm so nervous, I thought. I took a breath and then unmuted myself in the discord.

"Elloo," I said cheerfully, successfully hiding the fear in my voice.

"Hi Echo!" Karl said.

"Hey Karl!"

Dream was about to go live, but he wanted me to meet Quackity first, because he was also going to be a part of the stream. Quackity was one of the few people I haven't met in the smp.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you," Quackity said, "I'm actually a big fan of your channel, I've been watching your content since like, 2018."

"No way me too, I actually found out who you were from your "I got banned from discord video." I laughed, remembering how absolutely chaotic that video was.

This made everyone in call laugh and Quackity chuckle, then audibly wince, I'm guessing from remembering his old content. He's grown so insanely much as a cc.

"Anyways how are you?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I'm doing great, how are you?" I replied, clearly a bit caught off guard.

"I'm doing alright, I haven't streamed in a few days, so I'm excited to now."

"Alright guys I'm starting the stream now," Dream announced.

Everyone then muttered okays in the discord and in the Minecraft chat, and prepared for the stream.

_____

"Hello, earth to Echo?" Quackity waved a hand in front of my face.

"What? Sorry I zoned out." I replied.

"I asked you how you were, you nimrod."

"Sorry," I laughed, "I'm doing good, it's nice to go outside and not get recognized. Also this is probably the best view I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you're doing good, and I totally agree. And I thought LA had the best late night views."

"I thought so too!" I agreed, "Anyways how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. I'm happy to be here. I feel like we haven't hung out together that much since we got here."

"I am too, we need to hang out more just us two. I feel like we don't have enough time to just be homies, bro." I laughed.

Quackity chuckled and nodded and we sat in comfortable silence for a while, before deciding it was time to head back because it was starting to get light outside.

We were a little more than halfway back to the hotel when Alex asked me what time it was.

I pulled out my phone and the screen was so bright it made me squint. "6:02," I replied. Damn we've been out here for about 2 hours. It felt like at least 30 minutes.

"Shit, it doesn't feel like it," Alex said, speaking my thoughts.

"That's what I was thinking dude."

"Time flies when you're having fun." He said.

"I wonder why I felt like time was flying then."

He took a minute to process what I said, then he finally understood and gasped dramatically, then slowly looked at me with an offended expression.

"You know what Eden, you need to shut the fuck up with your "we need to hang out more just us two" lookin' ass."

I gasped and placed my hand over my heart. I slowly shook my head in a disappointed manner.

"So rude," I mumbled.

Quackity lightheartedly pushed me to the side with his shoulder.

"I got it from you. I was so nice and innocent before I met you." He wiped a fake tear from his face.

"That is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard in my life." I chucked.

We walked for a few more minutes and then we were back to the hotel.

"After you," Quackity said, holding the hotel door open. Once I got close to being inside he slammed it in my face and kept walking.

He's such an a-hole, I thought, chuckling to myself.

I opened the door and walked inside the hotel lobby.

"Thanks for being such a gentleman, Alex Quackity." I sarcastically remarked.

"No problem!" He smiled like he didn't just shut a door in my face.

"You're such a dick." I laughed.

"Anyways, that walk was a lot of fun, I had a good time."

"Me too," he agreed. "It's been too long."

"For real." I laughed.

He pressed the elevator button and the door opened.

He then extended his hand and said, "After you, for real this time."

I laughed and walked into the elevator and pressed the "5" button and then the close door button as fast as I could, but he was too quick and slid in before the door could close.

"Fuck that would've been so funny if you were closed out." I wheezed.

"I just can't believe you tried to crush me." He said with his hand over his heart, looking extremely betrayed.

"The door would've opened before it could've crushed you dumbass, and you deserve it for slamming the door in my face." I smiled.

A few seconds later the door opened on my floor, then we said our goodbyes.

"Bye dumbass," I waved, "thanks for the rad night."

"You to Eden," I said, and then he flipped me off just a second before the elevator door completely closed, so I couldn't do anything.

I shook my head and smiled, then made my way to my room.

Soon I was back in my bed, setting alarms for only 3 hours ahead.

I fell asleep almost instantly after my head hit the pillow.

a/n: hellooo! Sorry this chapter was so messy, it will get better I SWEAR 😭 anyways how's everyone doin? Hope you're doing well homies. (1372 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.9K 18
"Why won't you let me love you?" In which you, a popular streamer, get visited in the UK by Quackity yet new feelings arise, feelings of love yet the...
654K 23.7K 33
she never expected to meet such a person especially not during a law lecture but things don't always go as planned {quackity x...
7.6K 179 12
Y/n a 20-year-old small streamer living in Washington. She is in drama right now and decides to address it live. That's when a big streamer joins and...
29.4K 380 25
Twitch is just a simple gaming app, no way it will create a bond, a love that will last forever. Dreamwastaken started following you ... "Tell Karl...