The Teenage Mayhams ( a Rottm...

By MeryMayham

- disclaimer - I don't own Rottmnt or it's characters or the cover, I only own my Ocs Read to know what this... More

Bio: The so cute but so mean Gal.
Prologue: The Daughter of the Night

Chapter 1: Mystic Mayhem

45 6 16
By MeryMayham

The chapter opens on the city; a crowded sidewalk. A small, doglike creature and a short red head wearing a ripped rogue outfit were racing through the pedestrians.

Pedestrians: Hey! Huh? What the- easy there! Come on!

Chasing the two are two big, hulking men carrying tiny dogs in what looked to be baby carriers, who shove pedestrians out of the way.

Mery: ( whisper shouts to the creature: ) Small paws, you slow them down and hide in a shadowy area so I can find you. Mery's going night child!

The creature nods at Mery and as Mery blended herself within the shadows to trick the two men chasing them into thinking she escaped, the creature knocks a bunch of flags to the ground. Mery managed to get ahead of the men and the creature, not paying attention what was happening behind her but she was still making sure that she wasn't getting too far away from the creature.

Cut scene to rooftop, where a party is taking place. A man tosses briefcase full of money onto a table in front of a rich man, who laughs. Above and behind them, atop of roof spire, are four figures. They leap, all landing on a building ledge. One shoots cable across to metal beam on a building on the other side of  the rich man's party. The purple figure attaches the other end of the cable to the wall next to him.

Red figure: ( into communicator: ) Yellow submarine, are we clear?

Female: ( off screen: )  Affirmative, Red Rover. 

Red figure: Copy. ( Turns to his brothers ) Right, boys, it's go time.

All four of them clamped to the cable and begin sliding across. Below them, the rich man is still laughing. The leader holds up his hand as a signal. There is a screeching sound, but all four glide right over the party. They approach a building next to it that had a pool, and the leader points down. They all jump from the cable. Then from the shadows reveal four mutant turtles.

Leonardo: Cow-

Michelangelo: A-

Donatello: Bun-

Raphael: Ga!

All four turtles: Cannonball!

They land in the pool. The water flies up in a huge jet. April yells triumphantly and holds her phone out only to be drenched in water.

April: Woohoo!

All four of the turtles were dancing and whooping in the now empty pool.

Mikey: Ha! You must be this rad to ride that ride.

Donnie: Well, based on our velocity and entry angle... I concur. We rad.

April: You guys crushed it. Gimme five!

The turtles then leaped out of the pool to join her.

April: or three.

Raph: Couldn't have done it without you, April. Our girl with the plan.

Leo: And keys to the roof.

Mikey: Let's go bungee dunk on the hoops at Rucker Park.

April: Game on! Just one thing first.

April then tossed a wet floor sign and a dry pool sign on the ground.

April: " Wet Floor" and " Dry Pool ". Our  work is done here. Donnie, can I hitch a ride.

Donnie: No probbles.

Donnie turns his back to April and gestures towards his shell with his thumb. April jumps onto his shell, which immediately opens to provide a seat and handlebars. The rotors whirl and they lift off from the rooftop, followed by the other three turtles. As Raph is jumping down, he spots the little doglike creature and Mery, the doglike creature is shivering and whimpering in a construction yard as Mery was in her human form, was laying on the ground on her stomach with glass shards on her arms. Raph awed at the sad sight and accidentally slammed his face into a building.

Raph: Oh! ( Crawls up to the roof to April and his brothers ) Hey, hey guys, hold up. ( Points at the creature and Mery ) the poor thing looks lost and that girl is hurt.

Raph jumps down and the others followed. When Raph lands heavily behind Mery and the creature, the creature was startled while Mery protective hissed at Raph. Donnie looks at Mery as she was glaring at Raph as he was talking to the creature.

Raph: Hey little guy, ( baby talks to the creature: ) What'chu doing here? Mm, mm, come to big Raphie.

The others laughed while Mery was glaring at Raph.

Raph: What? Pets love me all right? I am at one with the animals.

The creature growls and leaps at Raph's face, clawing him up.

Mery: One with the animals, huh? ( She said mockingly before she push herself up as she groaned as she did this ) Ugh, I hate pain. ( She said under her breath )

The creature then jumps into April's arms and licks her face as Mery began pulling the glass shards out of her arms with her levitation powers without anyone noticing.

April: Aww. I didn't get this drenched from the cannonball.

Mikey: It looks so weird. ( Looks at Mery, who has finished removing the glass shards from her arms ) What is it?

Mery just scoffed and climbed up onto a beam on the construction yard, she laid on her stomach like a cat.

Donnie: Maybe it's some kind of nuclear St. Bernard, ( glanced at Mery for a second ) and maybe the girl was raised by cats.

Mery glared at Donnie as he touches the small globe attached to the creature's collar. An angry scoff  draws their attention to two figures, all of them except Mery gasped when they saw the figures.

Mery: Damnit, I didn't lose them at that mirror shop. ( She whispered to herself )

Raph: Oooh! Humans!

All four turtles duck behind April and Raph whispered something that Mery couldn't hear.

Mery: ( whispering: ) What in the sugar cookie dough, are they whispering about?

Raph, Leo, and Mikey then come out of hiding and started making terrible nerd voices.

Leo: Um, excuse me sirs. Can you direct us to the local science fiction convention that we are currently dressed for?

Mery raised her eyebrow and had a " are you serious? " expression on her face.

Mikey: Snazzy alien turtle outfits, huh?

Mery: Oh my moons, their serious. ( She said silently to herself with a groan )

Donnie then steps in front of Mikey, not doing a fake voice.

Donnie: We are just typical, normal humans who got lost in the middle of our normal, everyday human lives. Nailed it.

Mery was now struggling on holding her laughter.

Leo: ( Whispering to Donnie: ) Dude, you gotta make it to rehearsal.

Man 1: Give to me creature and girl. How you say... Pretty please... Or I'll destroy you.

Mery jumped off the construction beam and went to stand next to Donnie, she then hissed at the two men.

Raph: Really? You think you're gonna step to our friend? Rookie mistake, hoss.

Mery: ' what the Ice tea is a hoss? ' ( she thought with a confused expression )

April: And if you step to my friends for stepping to you for st-stepping to me? You're gonna have to step to me. Mm-kay?

Mery: ' Moon, give me strength ' ( she thought to herself with a blank expression before she hissed at the two men )

Man 1: You do not intimidate us, with or without your hissing or your fake nerd voices.

Donnie: That was actually my real voice.

Raph: Well, you better get intimidated, 'cause we're like nothing you've ever seen.

Donnie: What's wrong with my voice?

Man 1: Hm?

Both men started to grow and purple stuff flows around their bodies, Mery growled as she stepped back a little bit.

Turtles and April: Whoa! No way!

Mikey: Dude!

Raph: Jumping Jack Flash!

The men then begin to transform into huge monsters astride monstrous dogs.

Leo: So . . . You guys from Jersey?

Mery: ' what's Jersey? ' ( she thought, confused )

Mikey: Really Leo?

Leo: What? I can't make a joke in the middle of the craziest thing ever? That's how I cope.

Raph: Whatever.

The turtles pull out their weapons, Mery quickly knew that the turtles were going to lose by just seeing their weapons.

Raph: This is our chance to finally use these babies. Weapons ahoy!

Donnie: We agreed to reserve " ahoy " for ship based adventures, pal, please.

The dogs started snarling and barking as they race towards them. Mery was about to run at the dogs to attack them but April grabbed her arm and stopped her, causing Mery to freeze as she wasn't used to being touched.

Donnie: Guys, I got this.

Donnie's staff expands with jets on either end. He throws it at the oncoming bad guys.

Donnie: Fibonacci!

The staff begins whirling sporadically.

Mery: Wow, so impressive. ( She said sarcastically with a blank expression )

Donnie: Ah, no, n . . . oh, no, no. That's so bad.

The creature hisses and disappears.

April: Dog thingy!

Mery: Calm down, human.

The creature reappears in the air and catches the runaway staff, and blinks out while holding the staff. The creature appears above Donnie and drops with the staff into his hands.

Donnie: Hey, it plays fetch.

The creature blinks out again and returns to April and Mery.

Donnie: And teleports, which is . . . Oh, my gosh, it teleports!

One of the monsters points their weapon at Donnie and it begins to glow. There is a zapping sound and Mery covers her ears with a hiss of pain, pulling her arm away from April.

Donnie: Ah!

Donnie crashes into a pile of cinderblocks.

April: Donnie!

Donnie: Pro tip, the inexplicable glow-y wave- extraordinary painful.

Mery uncovers her ears and as the three other turtles were trying to take down the bad guys, each getting their weapon destroyed by the bad guys. Mery glanced at the creature with a " we need to leave " expression, the creature whines and nuzzled April. Mery knew what the creature was trying to tell her, she let out a sigh before her eyes turned into slits as Raph was thrown atop of Donnie, who is lying on top of Mikey and Leo.

April: Hey,

April throws a brick at one of the monster, it smashes against the monster's chest.

April:  trash can and toaster boy! If you know what's good for you, ( picks up a brick ) you'll leave my friends

The monsters lifts their hands and a orb forms around the little doglike creature.

April: Alone- what the-

The creature tries to teleport out of the orb, but it can't. With a wave of his hand, the monster pulls the orb through the air towards them, but April hangs on.

April: No!

Mery then suddenly turned into her Yokai form and pounced at the monsters to try to save the creature and to protect April, but she was knocked down by one of the monsters hitting her back to a pile of bricks. Mery's head now had a cut that was bleeding, she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

April: Hey! Leave her alone!-

The monster grabs the orb from April and then blasts her backwards.

Garm: I have the agents and the vial. Hyah!

Mery's vision then became black . . .

When Mery woke up, she was in a cage with chains around her hands, neck, and legs. Mery looked around and saw that she was in a room full of weapons including glowing ones that she was next to. Then one of Baron Draxum's creatures, Muninn walked in the room and gave Mery a cat bowel of water.

Muninn: Welcome to your new home, Night daughter. Don't worry, Draxum will have a word with you after he deals with your little friend. ( He then laughs as he left the room )

Mery stayed silent before screamed angerly as she used her tail to smack the bowel of water, causing it to fly across the room, breaking the bowel in half. She started scratching aggressively at the cage, only leaving marks. Mery then growled as she heard voices coming near her and the glow-y weapons, she saw the turtles and April.

Leo: Oh, dibs on the sword.

Leo grabs the Odachi and swings it.

Mikey: Oh, boy!

Mikey grabs the Kusari-fundo Nunchaku. Mery watched as they took the weapons while she used her levitation powers to take hold of a dagger near by and she used it to pick at the locks on the chains on her legs. Raph grabs the Tonfa and smashes them together.

Raph: Boom! Huh-ha!

April grabs the floating mystic staff and holds it out to Donnie. Mery purred silently as she managed to pick the locks on the chains on her legs and hands, but now she was trying to do the tricky part . . . picking the lock on the chain around her neck with the dagger she was levitating, as well as she noticed that either the turtles or April haven't seen to notice her yet.

April: What about you, Donnie? Don't you want a glow-y weapon?

Donnie: No, I'm good. ( Hugs staff ) I'll never let you go. ( Takes a purple crystal that's floating nearby ) This looks interesting though.

Leo: Ho, oh, oh, yeah!

The turtles pose with their new weapons, Mery accidentally almost stabbed herself by trying to levitate the dagger to the lock that on the chain around her neck, it shots at the top of the cage. April and the turtles then turned their heads and see Mery in the cage.

April: ( gasps ) Oh, my gosh. It's the winged cat girl!

Leo: What's she doing in here?

Mikey: Guys, we gotta help her.

Mery then gives the turtles the cute cat eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: For those who don't know what the cute cat eyes are:

There you go, enjoy the chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

The turtles and April awed at Mery's cute cat eyes, she then gently scratched at the cage door while still doing it.

Mikey: ( To Raph: ) Can we keep her? Please

Raph: I don't know, what if she eats Pops?

Donnie: Well, that doesn't sound like a harsh stereotype. ( He said sarcastically )

Mery then made a small sad sounding " meow "

Raph: Aw. Okay, cat lady back up. Raph's breaking you out.

Mery backed away from the cage door as Raph punched it, breaking it. Raph then snapped the chain off of Mery's neck. Her eyes went back to normal as she slowly walked out of the cage  and turned into a human.

April: Hi, I'm April. The turtles are my friends, Raph, Leo, Donnie, and Mikey.

Mery: Mera. But I prefer to go by Mery.

Raph: Let's go save that dog thingy!

Mery: You mean, Small paws?

Mikey: Aww.

Donnie: Okay, that's adorable.

Mery huffed before walking out of the room, April and the turtles follow after her. When they got to the main chamber Mery growled silently as she saw Huginn poking the dog thingy with a stick and laughing.

Draxum: Finally, after all these years, I can continue my work.

Then a loud banging sound startled Mery and Draxum, Mery covered her ears with a hiss of pain.

Draxum: What?

Raph: All right, you incredibly, unusually buff bookworm, give us the little guy, and you'll walk out of here with your horns still attached.

Leo: Shouldn't we also stop him from creating crab-men?

Raph: Good note. Okay, give us the little guy, stop creating crab-men-

Donnie: Imitation crab-men.

April sighs in exasperation while Mery just yawns

Raph: Okay, good note. Stop creating imitation crab-men-

The brothers then started talking all at once, which made Mery to cover her ears because of the noise. Draxum is looking at the turtles with stars in his eyes.

Raph: Stop creating imitation crab-men and you'll walk out of here-

Draxum: You're . . . beautiful.

Mery: Wha...? ( She said silently in confusion )

Leo: Raph, why don't you take it from the top again?

Raph: Here goes. First, you apologize to the dog thingy-

April: Let's do this!

April leaps off the balcony, swinging her club.

April: April O'Neil!

Mikey: Omigosh! She just ran in.

Mery: And with that, she's my favorite. ( She said with a calm smile as she turned into her Yokai form )

April lands on the dog thingy's cage, begins chewing on the vines, straining and grunting as she tries to free him. Huginn and Muninn grab her and fly around the room with her trying to beat them off.

Mery: Well, that was fun to watch while it lasted. ( She said blankly )

Draxum then throws gaint purple vines at Mery and the turtles. Mery then starts running down on one of the vines while the turtles were following shortly after her. Mery was too focused on keeping an eye on Draxum's next move, she toned out Leo's complaining. Draxum throws down pellets and a giant robot thing growls up from the floor.

Mikey: Omigosh!

Donnie: Whoa, whoa!

Raph: Dude, seriously?

Leo: Ah! It looked at me!

Mery: Meh, I've dealt with worse. ( She said blankly )

The robot grabs all the vines together and shakes them, flinging the turtles off while Mery just jumped in the air calmly. The turtles were now laying on the floor groaning and whimpering. Mery lands in front of them gracefully with a blank expression as the robot roars.

Donnie: This one's got a little spice.

Mery: Yep.

Draxum: Capture those specimens and the Night Daughter!

The robot starts charging at them.

Mery: Let me guess, charge? ( She said to the turtles with a blank expression )

Raph: Cowabunga!

The Turtles charge towards the robot, Mery lets out a sigh with a slight smile.

Mery: These turtles are sure entertaining, especially the purple one. I better go help them before they get themselves killed.

Mery ran into the fight with the turtles. Leo swings his sword and slices through a leg. The robot roars and grabs a handful of boulders from the floor, throwing them at Mery and the turtles. Mikey and Raph dodge each one while Mery flies in the air, she was dodging the boulders as well.

Mery: Is that all you got, you waste of space! ( She shouted at the robot )

Leo: ( off-screen: ) Is she trying to anger the thing and get us killed?

Mery: Come on! 

Donnie: ( Off-screen: ) No clue.

Raph: Hot Soup!

Raph smashes face first into the robot, knocking it down.

Raph: Whoa! Whoa!

Mery then gently land on the ground, and decided to watch the turtles as Donnie's battle shell opens and rotors deploy, catching Mery's attention out of curiosity. Donnie flies overhead and opens the rockets on his staff, but they start spinning him.

Donnie: No, no, no. No, no, no, no.

Mikey: Look out guys! Whoa! Whoa!

Mery: ( laughs slightly as she watches the scene ) This is probably the strangest and funniest day in my life.( She said with a smile )

The staff smashes into the robot's head and spins its whole body, then sends it crashing to the ground.

Donnie: Ha! ( catches his staff ) Nailed it!

Mery smiled before she growled at Baron Draxum.

Draxum:( to the Turtles: ) Accidentally impressive. With a little bit of training, you could be as formidable as I'd hoped.

Mery rolled her eyes and kinda saw that April was still flying around overhead, it was kinda blurry for Mery.

April: It's okay! I got this!

Leo: ( coughs ) Okay, well, great, and since you're surrendering.

Draxum: ( laughs ) Baron Draxum does not surrender.

Leo: Okay, well, when he gets here, we'll deal with him-

Mery: He's talking about himself. ( She said blankly with her arms crossed and a hiss )

Leo: Oh, oh, oh, I see. You're doing that whole " sinister talking in the third person " thing.

Raph: Only Raph can use the third person!

Mery rolled her eyes again and she was glaring coldly at Draxum.

Raph: All right, guys, time to put our training to use. Mery, stand back, we can handle this guy.

Mery: Excuse me? ( She said with a raised brow and her hands on her hips )

Leo: What training? You guys have been training?

All the turtles rush to attack Draxum, Mery just watched with blank expression as she turned human. Draxum's arms grow huge and he blocks all their strikes, he then hits the ground with both fists and the concussion threw the turtles back. Donnie landing on the ground in front of Mery, she looked down at him with a blank expression.

Mery: Wow, yeah, you guys totally handled that. ( She said sarcastically )

Draxum: And that's why Baron Draxum-

Huginn falls from above and hits Draxum on the head.

Huginn: I'm sorry, boss.

Huginn lands on the ground and April beats on Muninn, grabs Huginn in her teeth. Shakes Muninn loose from her leg and stomps on him. April then gave the turtles and Mery a thumbs up. Mery gave April a thumbs up back, as she was impressed. Draxum shoots a brownish liquid at April and it wraps her in a cocoon.

Mikey: You did not just do that to our friend!

Mery: He did. ( She said blankly )

Mikey throws the end of the Kusari-fundo, but it goes past him and then hangs in the air, the round end spinning. The weapon starts to laugh maniacally.

Mikey: Whoa. Magic weapon- Ah!

It yanks Mikey forward and then flies around, taking him on a wild ride. 

Mikey: Whoa! Whoa!

Mery: I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe-

Donnie: Maybe?

Mikey hits a section of the ooze tank and breaks it. Mikey is yelling and screaming, as the end of his Kusari-fundo still laughs and turns into a flaming face. Draxum jumps aside just before it hits him, and Mikey lands hard. Mery was the only one that wasn't impressed by what happened.

Raph: Mikey, that was awesome. How'd you do that?

Mikey: I don't know, man. I was just swinging my weapon, like this, and all of a sudden-

The end flames up again and laughter begins.

Mikey: Just like tha-a-a-a!

Mery watches as Mikey goes on another wild ride with his Kusari-fundo.

Raph: Let me try. Magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon!

The Tonfas start to spark.

Raph: Aw, yeah! Magic weapon!

It explodes and knocks him down. Mery pinched the bridge of her nose.

Raph: Mine works too.

Mery: All right, what about you boys just think before yo-

Leo: Can't wait to find out what mine does!

Leo starts running and the sword begins to spark and shift. Draxum lifts his arm to block Leo's attack and Leo swings without connecting.

Leo: Ya!

Draxum: ( is surprised ) Hm?

Leo laughs uneasily while sweating. The sword lifted overhead sparks some more and a portal opens beneath Leo's feet. He starts to fall.

Leo: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

A portal opens overhead and Leo falls through, going through the first portal again like in the Portal game.

Leo: Whoa! Ah!

Mery watched as Leo falls through over and over. Mery let out a small chuckle.

Leo: Get . . . me . . . off . . . this . . . ride! Whoa!

Donnie was now standing next to Draxum with staff in hand.

Donnie: And that's why I like fighting the old-fashioned way, with impossibly futuristic high-tech weaponry.

Mery watched as Donnie begins to attack Draxum, who blocks his strikes. The end of Donnie's staff forms a rocket and when Draxum swings at him, Donnie ducks so that Draxum hits his staff. It bounces up and smashes him in the face, knocking Draxum backwards.

Donnie: Just like I planned it!

Donnie jumps into the air while spinning his staff.

Mery: Hey, Techy.

Donnie: ( looks at Mery ) Hm?

Mery points up with a smile and Donnie sees Mikey.

Mikey: Look out!

Mikey smashes into Donnie. Mery laughed slightly before she glared at Draxum.

Draxum: ( to the Turtles: ) You fight like untrained buffoons, but under me, you could become true warriors!-

In the matter of seconds, Mery turned into her Yokai form and started attacking Draxum, trying to land some scratches on him, but Draxum blocks her strikes. Draxum then hits Mery's stomach, knocking her backwards, landing hard onto the ground on her side. Draxum throws pellets that form cocoons around the turtles. Donnie and Mikey are cocooned together. Mery slowly and weakly sat up, ignoring the pain.

Mikey: ( to Donnie: ) We don't spend enough quality time together.

Donnie: Oh, please not now, Mikey.

April: How are we gonna save the dog thingy now?

Mery: Mery's on it. ( tries to stand up, but a crack was heard from her and she fell back down in pain ) Nevermind, I think I broke a rib. I hate today.

Donnie: Donnie's on it.

Donnie lowers his goggles and peers around the lab. Mery and Donnie saw that the tank of mutagen in the lab was sparkling like it's going critical. Donnie's goggle alarm sounds.

Mery: Catnip.

Donnie: Wait a second-

Draxum approaches and startles Donnie.

Donnie: Ah!

Draxum: Turtles, why are you trying to stop my plans? We are all in this together!

Donnie: Ah, hey, I don't know if this is part of your plan, but the lab's about to explode.

The turtles and April start hopping around in their cocoons panicking while Mery was watching them with a blank expression. The tank sparks some more and starts exploding. Mercy then swiftly freed the turtles and April from their cocoons.

Draxum: Aw, nuts.

A boulder lands on Draxum. The tower buzzes and starts falling apart. All of the Oozesquitoes escape. A tube hits dog thingy's cage and breaks it. The dog thingy portals away and lands on April's lap.

April: Little guy! Can you do your thing and get us out of here?

Mery: Before we all die.

The creature grins and portals April, Mery, and the turtles out of the lab. They wind up just outside of Draxum's stronghold. Mikey quickly draws the M symbol on a wall and they jump through when it opens. The turtles, Mery, and April land safely topside. The compass slides out of Mikey's hand and breaks.

Mikey: Oh, no! Splinter's doohickey!

April: Man.

The dog thingy appears above April and lands in her hands.

April: Are you okay, boy? Or girl? You sure we're good through all that mayhem. Hey, Mayhem! That's a cute name.

Mery dusted herself off, tuning the turtles out, and was about to walk away, but then a Oozesquitoe flies past her and the turtles.

Mery: Huh?

Then tons of Oozesquitoes fly out of the open mouth behind them.

Donnie: Huh. That can't be good.

Mery: Ya think?

Leo: We should go. People's blinds are starting to open.

Mery was about to run off and away from the group, but she stopped in her place when she heard Mikey's voice.

Mikey: Hey, aren't you coming with us?

Mery turned around and looks at April and the turtles with a raised brow.

Mery: I thought you were all joking about keeping me around.

Mikey: Why would we be joking about that?

Mery: Because I'm the daughter of the night, you know, the feral and dangerous thief that no one should trust or be friends with.

Donnie: No offense, but you don't look dangerous at all.

April: Plus, you did help us escape that weirdo. Do you even have anywhere to go up here?

Mery stays quiet, which causes her to get suddenly hugged by Mikey, she froze up as she wasn't used to physical touch.

Mikey: Don't worry, you can stay with us from now on!

Mery: ( makes a small silent sound of discomfort )

Cut to the lair. The turtles were telling Splinter a cover story of how they met Mery while trying to convince him to let her stay with them. Mery was in her yokai form and was looking around with curiosity in her eyes. 

Splinter: So, let me get this straight, you meet a random cat girl on the streets, and decided to bring her home to keep her. Am I hearing you correctly?

Donnie: Yeah, that's what we just said.

Leo: Aw, come on, pops. Look how cute she is-

Leo suddenly gets hit in the head with a yarn ball, and Mery comes out of nowhere and started chasing the yarn ball as it was bouncing around the lair.

Leo: Ow! Where did she- Where did that ball of yarn come from?

Mikey: Aw.. So cute-

Mery pounced at the yarn ball, it bounced away from her and hits Mikey in the stomach, it then bounced out of the room, Mery chased after it.

Splinter: ( laughs ) Alright, she can stay, as long as she doesn't cause any trouble...unless it's funny.

A loud crash sound was then heard and Donnie eyes widened.

Donnie: Oh, no! She's in my lab!!

Donnie ran out of the room in a hurry as Splinter laughed even more.

( Slight time skip )

Mery was currently asleep with her wings wrapped around her, while hanging upside by her tail like a possum on a some hanging lights in the middle of the lair. The turtles were staring at her in confusion and amazement by how the lights were able to hold her weight.

Donnie: ( is confused ) How- This is physically impossible.

Raph: ( is also confused ) Maybe she's lighter than she looks.

Donnie: Note to self, see how much Mery weighs and figure out how she's doing... ( Gestures to the sleeping Mery ) this!

Mery groans in annoyance, before one of her wings opened and smacked Donnie to the ground before it went back to wrapping around her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this episode, I hope you like it

What do you think about Mery, so far?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
994K 32.9K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
722K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...