After the past actress took h...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Mingyou had a dream. I dreamed that she took her daughter to read a variety show with a mother and a bab... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 16

5K 70 29
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 16

    Shen Mingyou was filming on set for several days.

    The crew of "Hello, President" had already started, because Guan Qiang suddenly became popular, and asked the crew to put her scenes together for filming. The director had already filmed the other scenes in advance, and only needed to make Guan Qiang's role as the second female lead. After the filming is finished, and some scenes are added, the TV series will almost be finished.

    Therefore, Shen Mingyou's scenes can basically be filmed in more than a week.

    Director Shi Yan's face is full of happiness. Shen Mingyou's performance in the crew these days is really surprising. Before that, the beauty in vase who can't film and only reads lines rigidly to the opponent's actors, I don't know why It's like suddenly enlightened, the acting skills are not perfect, but it is more than enough to play their little idol drama.

    Even the male and female lead actors who can't act at all were taken by Shen Mingyou, and their acting skills improved by leaps and bounds. If it wasn't for the limited time, Shi Yan would have wanted to re-shoot the scenes he filmed before, maybe the male and female lead actors could play better through the original. Some.

    Because of Shen Mingyou, the crew's progress has sped up a lot. The scene that was originally expected to take at least ten days to be filmed was almost finished in seven days.

    "Sister Mingyou, when you go to record "Super Mom" ​​tomorrow, can you ask for Fang Tang's autograph?" Lin Simeng especially likes Fang Tang's songs. After getting along for the past few days, she faced Shen Mingyou's At that time, I was no longer afraid, and I could ask Shen Mingyou for help to get an autograph.

    "Okay." Shen Mingyou took a sip of water.

    Shen Mingyou went out to film these few days, but Nian Nian didn't want to follow Jiang Chen to his company alone. Instead, she was very interested in the studio where her mother was filming, so Shen Mingyou took her with her. These days, she stayed with her mother.

    When Nian Nian raised her head to drink water, she found a somewhat familiar figure walking not far from the studio.

    Niannian took her mother's hand, Shen Mingyou followed Niannian's eyes and found that the person who came was Zhao Yan.

    In the cafe on the top floor of the Ouhuang Hotel, Shen Mingyou and Zhao Yan sat facing each other, and Nian Nian sat in a small children's playground not far from their sight, playing with sand.

    Zhao Yan looked at Niannian and said, "Niannian is still the same as before, he doesn't like talking much."

    When Niannian saw him just now, his mother reminded her to call her uncle, and Niannian's voice was calm. He shouted, "Uncle."

    Zhao Yan had not seen his little niece for so long. He wanted to express his thoughts to the little girl with a lot of love. The gifts brought are all too calm.

    It is said that nephew and uncle kiss, but Xiao Niannian is not kissing him at all.

    Zhao Yan felt a little melancholy.

    Shen Mingyou said, "That's because she's not familiar with you."

    The gift that Zhao Yan brought was a beautiful and delicate doll, and Nian Nian was not interested after one glance.

    "You will live in China with Nian Nian in the future, and Nian Nian will meet my uncle a few times, and you will be familiar with it." Zhao Yan said, looking at Shen Mingyou's face.

    Shen Mingyou looked at Zhao Yan's cautious way of speaking. He didn't know when they would become so unfamiliar between their brothers and sisters.

    In her childhood before the age of eight, Shen Mingyou grew up with Zhao Yan.

    The Zhao family and the Shen family are in a marriage relationship. Their parents are united because of commercial interests. There is no relationship between the two. Zhao Zhenhai and Shen Yuan are busy with each other. Their marriage relationship has long existed in name only. They didn't go home for half a month. Besides the people who took care of them, there were only two brothers and sisters, Zhao Yan and Shen Mingyou.

    Zhao Yan is two years older than her, and he can be said to be very caring for her sister Shen Mingyou. As long as her sister wants, even Tiantian's stars will be picked for her.

    Until her parents divorced, Shen Mingyou went abroad with her mother.

    Shen Yuan is not the one who takes care of children at home. Without the shackles of marriage, she is more playful in the world, and has a huge fortune that can't be spent. Life after divorce can be said to be very casual and comfortable.

    There are housekeepers at home and a lot of people who take care of Shen Mingyou. Shen Yuan changes a boyfriend every two or three months, plays all over the world, and spends very little time at home with Shen Mingyou.

    Shen Mingyou, who was eight years old, grew up alone.

    And Zhao Zhenhai soon became a family again after the divorce. Zhao Yan has a stepmother who loves him very much, and a stepsister who accompanies him. Zhao Yan himself is loyal and has a good personality. He has a lot of friends who play with him. It seems that the divorce of his parents has no effect on his life. , except that Shen Mingyou's sister was not around, which made him a little uncomfortable.

    But soon, this habit also slowly became a habit.

    It was not until Shen Yuan died when Shen Mingyou was sixteen that Shen Mingyou returned to live in China. At first she also returned to the Zhao family, but gradually, Shen Mingyou found that she could no longer fit into the big family of the Zhao family. Stepmother, Zhao Qi, and Zhao Yan's home, and she was like an outsider, out of tune with them.

    After she was admitted to the film school at the age of sixteen, she lived in the school most of the time, and rarely went to Zhao's house.

    The estranged sibling relationship with Zhao Yan has not improved because of her return to China.

    "Isn't this Zhao Yan? Why are you here?" An unfamiliar voice interrupted Shen Mingyou's memories.

    Zhao Yan stood up, said hello to the friend who suddenly appeared, and introduced to the friend: "This is my sister Shen Mingyou."

    Seeing that the two had different surnames, the friend asked, "Is it my cousin?"

    Zhao Yan: " It's my sister. .” The

    friend wondered, “Isn’t your own sister Zhao Qi?” These people are all friends in a circle. From childhood to adulthood, they have never heard of Zhao Yan’s own sister named Zhao Qi. Because of the identity of the eldest lady of the Zhao Group, everyone will hold Zhao Qi, but I have never heard that Zhao Yan has another sister.

    Zhao Yan usually doesn't want to reveal things at home to outsiders. He vaguely said, "It's all my sister."

    "I've never heard of you having two biological sisters." My friend was a little puzzled, but he saw that he was sitting on the card. In the seat, there was obviously not a trace of "sister" who wanted to get up and say hello to him with a cold look. He didn't dare to say anything, just said hello and left.

    Zhao Yan came here today to have business affairs. After seeing his friend leave, he asked, "Youyou, I came to you to talk about your relationship with Jiang Chen."

    Zhao Yan asked, "Are you going to divorce? Why? "

    I don't need you to worry about my divorce." Shen Mingyou's tone was not very good.

    Zhao Yan said helplessly: "I'm your brother."

    When Shen Mingyou wanted to marry Jiang Shen, Zhao Yan was very opposed to it. Their parents were united because of the marriage. The two people who had no feelings had a very painful life after marriage. Yan hopes that her sister can find someone who loves her instead of going down the same path as her parents.

    Facts have proved that his original objection was right. After Jiang Chen and old only Shen Mingyou got married, the two were basically separated. When he heard the news that Shen Mingyou was going to divorce two days ago, Zhao Yan was not surprised at all.

    He was just worried about Shen Mingyou. Even if he got divorced, he couldn't let Jiang Chen bully him.

    However, Shen Mingyou did not appreciate his concern.

    Zhao Yan knew that he didn't care enough for his sister in these years, and the two were not as close as they were when they were young. He always wanted to make up for the relationship between their brother and sister, but every time his sister showed affection and concern to him, it was always like The attitude of rejecting people thousands of miles away.

    Zhao Yan really didn't understand why.

    When he was a child, his younger sister was obedient and clinging to him.

    Now, let alone sticking to him, Zhao Yan thought about it for a while, and he hadn't heard his sister call him for many years, even when he said "brother".

    "Forget it, if you don't want to talk about it, don't talk about it." Zhao Yan always had no choice but to talk about another matter, "I have informed Jiang Chen for tonight's family dinner, and he said that we will meet in the evening. Come with you."

    Today's family banquet is also a family recognition banquet.

    Their father, Zhao Zhenhai, remarried two months ago, and this is his third marriage.

    The first was a commercial marriage with their mother Shen Yuan. Three months after the divorce, Zhao Zhenhai quickly married Zhao Qi's mother. This was his second marriage. Half a year ago, Zhao Qi's mother died, and soon , Zhao Zhenhai has entered his third marriage.

    Because it was the third marriage, Zhao Zhenhai didn't hold a banquet and only got a certificate. At that time, relatives on both sides had a meal. At that time, Shen Mingyou was abroad and did not attend the dinner. Today is the first time Shen Mingyou has met there.

    Zhao Yan was afraid that his father's third marriage would make his sister feel uncomfortable.

    In the past, the relationship between my sister, my father's second wife, and Zhao Qi was not a good one, especially with Zhao Qi. There were many frictions between the two. Although it was a small conflict between little girls, Zhao Yan knew that my sister didn't like my father's second wife. Daughter brought by a married wife.

    Now the father's third marriage and his wife have brought over another son, and Yuyou probably won't like it either. Zhao Yan is afraid of tonight's family banquet. If Shen Mingyou has a bad attitude towards that side, his father will not be able to step down, and the relationship between his father and his sister will be worried. She was about to get nervous again, so I reminded her specially.     "Although there is a son over there, you only need to deal with it, you don't have to force yourself to befriend there." Zhao Yan said, "It's also a bit fate, the son over there is also surnamed Shen, and his name is Shen Mingzhang. It's a bit like you."     Shen Mingyou and Shen Mingzhang, their names sounded like a pair of brothers and sisters.     Shen Mingyou heard the subtlety in Zhao Yan's words: "You don't like Shen Mingzhang?" In the     evening, Shen Mingyou took Niannian and Jiang Chen to Zhao's house     .     On the way, Jiang Chen saw that his wife seemed to be in a good mood, and he asked curiously, "What are you happy about?"

    Shen Mingyou withdrew the smile on his face and said, "Am I happy?"

    "Obviously." For a while, he frowned and thought, and then he snickered, as if he was thinking of something bad.     Nian Nian

    also nodded and said, "Mom really laughed."

    Shen Mingyou: "Okay, I admit, I'm just too happy."

    "Why are you happy?"

Her bad idea, so she leaned into Jiang Chen's ear and whispered the cause and effect in his ear.

    In fact, Jiang Chen didn't listen very carefully to what Shen Mingyou was saying to him. All his attention was on the breath that Shen Mingyou was spraying on his ear. Since the divorce was mentioned, Jiang Chen could no longer enter the place where he and Shen Mingyou used to live. In the master bedroom, he could only sleep in the guest room. It was a rare time for Shen Mingyou to be so close to him in such a long time.

    After Shen Mingyou finished speaking, he pulled away and left. Jiang Chen raised his hand and pinched his earlobe. Although he didn't listen carefully just now, he generally understood that his wife was happy for the next thing she was going to tease Zhao Yan about.

    Although I don't know what makes Zhao Yan so happy.

    But Jiang Chen, who has been reflecting on himself for the past few days, still agrees: "Well, it's worth being happy."

    When Shen Mingyou asked him what he had reflected on that day, Jiang Chen, who did not reflect on what came out, was the first. The response is an apology.

    Then Shen Mingyou said, let him reflect on it, and then divorce.

    After hearing this, Jiang Chen was relieved, as long as his wife didn't ask for a divorce immediately, it took time to reflect on this kind of thing. During this period, he could reflect and think about how to make his wife change her mind and completely. Get rid of the idea of ​​divorce.

    The car soon arrived at Zhao's house.

    When Shen Mingyou entered, there were only Zhao Yan, Zhao Qi and Shen Mingzhang in the living room.

    As for Zhao Zhenhai, he is cooking lovingly in the kitchen with his new wife Fang Jiqin, preparing to prepare a hearty dinner for the children by himself.

    Seeing Shen Mingyou coming in, Zhao Yan smiled and immediately got up to meet him.

    Shen Mingyou also showed a big smile, called out "brother", and then strode over.

    Zhao Yan paused as he approached him. Did Youyou call him "brother" just now?

    He almost thought he had hallucinations, he had not heard his sister call his brother for more than ten years!

    Zhao Yan's eyes were slightly red. He had been waiting for this brother for a long time. It seems that his sister still has his brother in her heart. Because there are outsiders, she is willing to give him face and call him brother to let others know that their brother-sister relationship is still there. Very peaceful.

    Zhao Yan's footsteps stopped because of excitement, and he walked faster. He opened his hands to meet her, wanting to hug his sister.

    But the next second, the younger sister who was walking towards him went straight past him and walked behind him.     Shen Mingzhang who was behind

    naturally opened his hands and hugged Shen Mingyou who was walking towards her: "Youyou, long time no see."

    Zhao Yan: "...?"

Yan looked at each other.

    Seeing the surprise and embarrassment in Zhao Yan's eyes, Jiang Chen touched his nose and suddenly felt that his wife's childish behavior seemed quite funny.

    After all, in this world, the only person who can make his eldest brother slump is always Shen Mingyou.

    Zhao Yan froze for a moment with his open hands, then crossed Jiang Chen, bent over and hugged his little nephew daughter Jiang Niannian.

    He picked up Nian Nian and turned around to see Shen Mingyou talking to Shen Mingzhang. The two seemed to be familiar with each other, not like the first time they met.

    Zhao Yan walked over, just as he was about to speak, Nian Nian, who was held in his arms by him, suddenly opened his body, stretched out his hand to Shen Mingzhang, and said with a cheerful voice in his mouth: "Uncle, hold."

    Zhao, who was double betrayed Yan: "?!"

    Shen Mingzhang took Niannian from Zhao Yan's arms, pinched her little nose and said, "Niannian has grown taller again."

    Niannian replied, "Yes, Niannian eats and drinks milk obediently, and he grows every day. It will grow."

    Zhao Yan, who could only get a word or two in response from his young nephew, was once again hit by a critical blow.

    Zhao Qi on the side also got up from the sofa and said hello to Shen Mingyou and Jiang Chen.

    After greeting, Zhao Yan realized that Shen Mingyou and Shen Mingzhang had known each other before and were very good friends. Two months ago, after Zhao Zhenhai and Fang Jiqin got their marriage license, Shen Mingzhang flew abroad and told Shen Mingyou about it.

    Shen Mingzhang was one year older than Shen Mingyou, and calling him brother was a good idea, but hearing it from Zhao Yan made him feel too uncomfortable.

    Zhao Zhenhai is the head of the Zhao family. When he saw his daughter and son-in-law come back, there was a slight smile on his face.

    "Today our family finally got together, and the family and everything are prosperous. When you enter the door of the Zhao family, you are the people of the Zhao family. From now on, you brothers and sisters must unite and love each other, help each other, come here, everyone toast."

    After Zhao Zhenhai, the elder, gave his speech, the atmosphere at the table became lively.

    Fang Jiqin just turned fifty this year and is five years younger than Zhao Zhenhai. She is well maintained and looks like she is in her early forties. Sitting next to Zhao Zhenhai who is also well maintained, she looks very suitable.

    Fang Jiqin first took a chopstick dish for Shen Mingyou and said, "Youyou, I made this on purpose, you should eat more."

    "Thank you, Aunt Qin." Shen Mingyou smiled and gave Fang Jiqin a chopstick dish.

    Zhao Zhenhai next to him saw that his daughter was finally sensible, and looked at her with great relief.

    Shen Mingyou didn't get along well with his second wife. Zhao Zhenhai used to have a headache for his daughter. First, she didn't have a good relationship with her family.

    Zhao Zhenhai tried to stop her, but her daughter didn't listen to her at all. Shen Mingyou inherited a huge inheritance from her mother, and even the Ouhuang Hotel, Shen Mingyou holds more shares than his father, because Ouhuang Hotel was originally Shen Mingyou. The dowry that the family gave to their only daughter, Shen Yuan.     The daughter has the confidence, and his father can't control it if he wants to. If one is not willing, the daughter may cut off the relationship with him, so Zhao Zhenhai often has nothing to do with Shen Mingyou.     This time about his third marriage, Zhao Zhenhai thought that he would inevitably have to look at his daughter's face this time. Who knew that when her daughter came back this time, it seemed that it was not the same as before, not only to his new wife, but also to his old wife. Father, you can still get a smile from her.     It's rare.     Originally, when Shen Mingyou made a comeback and took his little granddaughter to participate in the show, Zhao Zhenhai wanted to talk about Shen Mingyou, but seeing his daughter smiling at him, he couldn't say anything against it somehow.     Forget it, anyway, the daughter doesn't listen to him. She is already married and has a child. She is an adult. Let her toss as much as she wants.     "Dad, you should eat more too." Shen Mingyou gave Zhao Zhenhai another chopstick.     "Hey, good, good, you can also eat grapefruit, this four-happy ball is prepared for you by father, you used to like it the most." Zhao Zhenhai smiled, "Nian Nian also eat more, wait a minute. Grandpa taught you how to play chess, your little head is the smartest, and it is estimated that you will be able to play with your grandpa soon." Jiu Du     "Okay." Nian Nian, who was very interested in playing chess in a competition, even sped up his meals.     "Brother, you eat too." Shen Mingyou put another ball on Shen Mingzhang, who was sitting diagonally opposite.     Shen Mingzhang said: "The Sixi balls you made last time are almost the same as Uncle Zhao's, and they are delicious."     Zhao Zhenhai said strangely: "Youyou can also make Sixi balls, that's amazing, this dish is amazing . It's hard to do."     Shen Mingyou smiled and said, "It's not too difficult."

    Zhao Yan, who was sitting opposite Shen Mingyou, turned the chopsticks that he stretched out, and ate the last Sixi balls on the plate into his own bowl.

    He has never eaten the dishes made by Shen Mingyou, but Shen Mingzhang, the cheap brother, is really good at picking up bargains.

    Jiang Chen's cell phone, who was sitting next to Shen Mingyou, rang, he took it out and found that it was sent to him by Zhao Yan.

    Zhao Yan: [What happened to your wife? Is she unhappy with me? Did you come back today to piss me off? ]

    A few questions in a row, you can see how angry the person who sent the message is, Jiang Chen raised his eyebrows and glanced at Zhao Yan, I am afraid that Zhao Yan can only show his brother-in-law's style at his brother-in-law's place, and at Shen Mingyou's place. , not even dared to say a word.

    However, he hadn't even figured out what made Shen Mingyou dissatisfied, and where he could take care of Zhao Yan.

    Now, besides him, Zhao Yan is also left out by Shen Mingyou.

    I don't know if he is pitiful or Zhao Yan is pitiful.

    It should be Zhao Yan. When he didn't see his wife and brother, Zhao Yan's face turned green.

    Jiang Chen put away his mobile phone, and also used chopsticks to put dishes for Shen Mingzhang: "Uncle, try this lobster, it's very fresh."

    Zhao Yan's eyes turned green immediately: Who is your uncle?

    The tool person being fed, Shen Mingzhang, ignored the lawsuit of this table of people, dutifully acted as a tool person, and fed himself well.

    The atmosphere at the table was good, except for Zhao Yan, who felt left out, and Zhao Qi, who minimized his presence.

    Zhao Qi put down the hands under the dining table and clenched them into fists. At this moment, she felt that she was completely redundant. Everyone at the dining table was a family, and only she was an outsider.

    Although Zhao Zhenhai tried his best to take care of his mother after his mother fell ill, he could not wait for the third marriage after her mother died three months ago. Zhao Qi felt worthless for his mother and also for himself.

    When her mother died, her father said that she would always be the daughter of the Zhao family, but as soon as Shen Mingyou came back, she felt that in Zhao Zhenhai's eyes, only Shen Mingyou was the daughter of the Zhao family.

    And Zhao Yan, he didn't do anything to feel sorry for Shen Mingyou, but in front of Shen Mingyou, Zhao Yan always looks like he owes his sister, and can't wait to coax her and hold her.

    If her mother doesn't die, if Shen Mingyou doesn't return to China, then everything here is hers, the love of her father and brother, and the identity of the eldest Zhao family. She has owned these things for fifteen years, but as long as Shen Mingyou comes back, these things will be lost. Like the sand between her fingers, it will flow away at any time, even if she tried her best to grab it, she couldn't catch it.

    Why did Shen Mingyou come back? When she came back for the first time, she stole Jiang Chen. If she didn't come back, the person who married Jiang Shen would be her, Zhao Qi, and she would become the proprietress of Lingyu Capital and Jiang Chen. Shen's virtuous helper, but Shen Mingyou came back and stole what belonged to her.

    Now this is her second time back, what is she going to take away this time, is it the care of her brother and father, or the identity of the eldest lady of the Zhao Group.

    What if she never came back.

    Zhao Qi's hands tightened and loosened, loosened and tightened. She tried to pull out a smile and said to the people at the table: "I'm full, you eat slowly."

    She put down the tableware and didn't look at the people at the table. Look, turned away.

    After the meal, Nian Nian was dragged by Zhao Zhenhai and his wife and Shen Mingzhang to learn to play chess. Zhao Yan should have gone to coax her sister, while Shen Mingyou and Jiang Shen took a walk in the garden.

    Jiang Chen, who was walking, suddenly said, "I have never eaten your cooking." The

    last time I saw her cooking on the show, Shen Mingzhang also said that he had eaten dishes made by Shen Mingyou, but he has never been married for five years. Haven't eaten.

    "Really? I remember that when I first got married, I seemed to often call you to go home for dinner," Shen Mingyou said, putting her broken hair behind her ear, "but you never came back to eat."

    Jiang Chen stopped . Footsteps: "You cook those meals yourself?"

    Shen Mingyou didn't answer his question, and kept walking forward.

    Jiang Chen looked at her back. He remembered that when Shen Mingyou first got married, he would call him often, but during that time, Lingyu Capital was in the initial stage of overseas expansion, and it was the busiest time for the group.

    Jiang Chen didn't take the phone call from his newlywed wife calling him to go home for dinner. It only took five minutes to eat at the company, but it took an hour or two to go back and forth. Jiang Chen thought that the chef at home cooked the meal. , is no better than the food cooked in the company's canteen. For the sake of work efficiency, when Shen Mingyou called him, he would refuse. If the assistant received it, the assistant would refuse.

    ... He never knew that it was made by Shen Mingyou himself.

    Later, calls from Shen Mingyou calling him to go home for dinner became rare, and after that, not a single one was received.

    But Jiang Chen never paid attention.

    Shen Mingyou kept walking, she was thinking that Jiang Shen would actually be a particularly good choice as a marriage partner.

    He is loyal to his marriage and is absolutely loyal to his partner. He is generous to his family and provides the best life for his wife and daughter. He trusts his other half enough that even if his wife suddenly files for divorce, he will not arbitrarily treat his wife. If he makes bad suspicions, he will also give his partner enough space. Even if the wife who is returning to the family suddenly asks to work, he will not stop him, but will support him...

    As a husband, Jiang Chen has many good things.

    But what Shen Mingyou wanted was more than that.

    Her greed makes her want more.

    Shen Mingyou knew that Jiang Chen just didn't understand feelings, or that he never really took her to heart.

    It's not that she didn't work hard. In the first year of marriage, she also washed and made soup for Jiang Chen, and she also wanted to work hard to integrate into his life, but later she found out that all Jiang Chen needed was a suitable wife. Rejecting people thousands of miles away made her hesitate and timid, until she had Nian Nian, Shen Mingyou gradually learned to compromise.

    Compromise is only a good wife for him.

    But Shen Mingyou now knows that her compromise on life may only be because she is a character in a book. This is her predetermined destiny in the book, a compromise with Jiang Chen, a compromise with Zhao Yan, a compromise with Zhao Zhenhai... ...These have become the things that destroy the "Shen Mingyou" in the book.

    Now, Shen Mingyou will no longer compromise, she will take back everything that belongs to her.

    As for the divorce, it was just an opportunity, a chance for her and Jiang Chen's boring marriage.

    If Jiang Chen doesn't make a little effort and resolutely agree to the divorce, then she will simply leave, not only taking away Nian Nian, but also sharing Jiang Chen's family property, so she can be as chic as she wants in the future.

    But if Jiang Chen still wants this marriage and is willing to work hard for it, then Shen Mingyou will give him a chance.

    Unbreakable.

    Maybe break and stand.

    At least now, that proud, confident and indomitable Jiang Chen knows that he has to reflect on himself, doesn't he?

    From now on, the initiative in this marriage is in her hands.

    The author has something to say:

    I was dissatisfied with the new chapter yesterday, and I rewritten it today. This chapter is mainly to explain the background of the characters, and to rationalize the relationship between the characters. The next chapter will enter the variety show again. Some readers do not know why you want to Divorce, the reasons are written in this chapter. She does not want to divorce, she just wants to take the initiative in marriage. As for President Jiang, she really needs to reflect, so let him reflect more.

    I made you wait for a long time. This chapter will give 100 red envelopes with 2 points. Thank you for your support~

    Thank you for voting for me during 2022-07-02 16:14:16~2022-07-04 19:44:45 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thank you for the little angel who threw the mine: 1 Yu Qing;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of Yuqing; 20 bottles of Xibao; 42559490, 5 bottles of Indulge that cannot be deleted; M., 3 bottles of light color and gray; I like Cheng Yuelin more, and Miss Qianjin 2 bottles; Zhi Shu, Lan Nini, Hao Xin, Qing Zhi, Da Bao Bao is really a treasure, 1 bottle of Bei Sheng;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 386 13
Stu and Billy have been friends for awhile now...they met because of their girlfriends. The trick question is..do they still like their girlfriends...
80.6K 2K 12
«𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞» Jeon Jungkook a man who owns a company falls inlove with a single mother named Jang y/n what will happen next?
411K 8.7K 85
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES STRICTLY NO VOTING!!!! Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it wa...
31.1K 152 16
Hi! These are F1 one shots with a handful of drivers. I write in first person, partner is usually fermale as I suck as male relationships and use Y/N...