Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

31. Camera Beauty

416 31 23
By _amxnx_

"What is meant for you, will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains."
"And what isn't meant for you, won't reach you even if it is between your two lips."

__

"If you were to choose between friendship or love, what would you choose?"

"What?"

"Friendship or love," Jungkook repeats. His tone is a few octaves lower this time. Curious about what you would choose.

"Oh, wow." You are taken aback. Didn't see this question coming. Scratch your temples and think. "Umm." You don't understand in what context he's asking.

"I mean both?" You reply what comes naturally to you, ask him in return if it's fine and he's squinting his eyes. "What?" He questions and you ask him the same. "Yeah, what?"

"Y/n?" He holds your waist, sits upright so you won't fall as he positions his back on the pillow with you straddling his lap. Pulls you closer. You shift with your cheeks blushed. Get your arms wrapped around his shoulder blades.

"You..." he starts and you cut him off.

"What's up?" You chuckle amused, don't understand what made him think so much about this question. It's just making you laugh. "What do mean by friendship or love?"

Jungkook knew you were a little slow, but you were smart too. You could at least get the hint of what he was talking about. Or maybe he's just overthinking things. Maybe it's not as complex as he's making it to be.

"Nothing." He comes to that conclusion in the last. If you didn't understand what it meant you didn't even think about it. Which indeed meant things were fine as it is.

"Don't ruin the mood now." You deadpan, "Make me understand. Few syllables. Easy, isn't it?" You bat your eyelashes at him, just for the sake of teasing him and flattering him.

Jungkook raises his brows, lips parted slightly. "Uh-huh?"

You shrug, bite the smile, "Mhmm." Look at his brown eyes turning to smiles with crinkles. Weakens you. Damn, his smile. "You smile all like that and expect me to be sane." You sigh. Pout. "Quite distracting."

Jungkook smiles now with his dimple appearing, "Or you're the one making me all smiley and silly."

"You're so smart, sweetie." You sing praises and he bends. Chuckles. Can't think of anyone sweeter than you. receives your love and starts attacking you with kisses. Gets you all giggling and laughing.

"Yeah, what were you talking about, now tell me." You get down from your laugh and lay your head on his shoulder, tracing tiny dismantled figures on his chest. Loving intimacy with him.

He rests his chin on your head, "Mm forget it." He realizes it need not require any attention. Feels relaxed. Like everything's good unhinged.

"You don't think I'm dumb do you?" You stop tracing and look up at him with your round shiny eyes.

He can't resist his smile when he looks at you, "Nah, you're my smart little girl." He tucks the loose hair strands behind your hair and conveys.

Your lips break into a smile. Punch his bicep becoming all shy. His chest rumbles with a slow laugh under you.

"But whatever you mean." You rise, and stare at his lips, "Friendship or love, it's you. Both things. Whatever the question I'd always choose you." You shut your eyes and softly kiss him.

After Jungkook hears the words he didn't think he needed he feels his soul come to peace, melting like ice and falling like petals in spring. His arms eased and his eyes shut.

Lifts your chin and kisses you softly. Caress your skin, daint it with tiny little touches that shiver you. You sigh on his lips and he tilts his face and cups your cheeks with both of his palms to kiss you better than before.

Short quick breaths turn to something hot and intimate when his kisses get slow and lazy as he lowers down to your jaw. Giving you open mouth kisses. Slick touches that make you clutch your fingers on his forearms.

Heat radiates like fire from his body, his muscles tightening beneath yours. Your lips were everywhere on his face. His hands are everywhere on your body. It was getting intense. Too hot.

Although it was a little dark, Jungkook wanted to see you clearly as he met your eyes. Not just your face, but everything that belonged to you.

"I want to feel you..." He whispers, looking at your eyes full of love. Peppers kisses on your eyelids, your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, lips, chin and jaw. His hands resting firmly on your hips. "—Every part of you."

And you nod, give in and sit upright. The moonlight from the window reflects on your face. Your brown eyes shine like water droplets shining under the bright sky. Just for him.

You lift your thin slender arms to your hair and release the clutch holding onto your pretty hair.

The second you release them, your reflection shines in Jungkook's eyes. His eyes can't bear to look away. The cool breeze at the right time comes in, and makes your silky hair fly sideways, some of them on your face too.

Those pretty fingers of yours brush them away from your face and tug them behind your ear elegantly. Eyes on him.

You were like an angel with invisible wings or, by chance, if they actually existed behind your back and you just had to open them up for him. For a second, Jungkook really wanted to check on them.

You cross your hands on your waist, lift your shirt and reveal your skin, crystal smooth skin before him. Your slender waist, perfectly shaped, toned stomach, very near to having abs if you would work out. Of course, if you did a few pushups and cardio, you'd have abs.

His eyes take you in, admiring you, travelling above, learning every part of you, only to blink thrice as he sees you. You were trying to pull your shirt out, but it got stuck on your head.

He slaps his eyes, arches his head back, and can't take it anymore. You were groaning and Jungkook is fighting back a laugh. He sees you, smiles watching you try so hard. All the bad emotions lingering leaving that second.

The view before him was going to be breathtaking, but it was you, his cute little Kitten weakening his heart; Resting on him with your legs folded on either side of his waist and your hands up caught. Takes him back to when this happened once. Found himself fawned. Both the times.

He gets up, palms your waist, and you shiver under his touch. His breath is fanning your chest, and if he didn't do something about it you were going to die. "Jungkook..."

"Do you want me to pull this out, hm?" He asks in a whisper, and it gets you clutch around your stomach. His eyes watch your sensations. Does him things.

You acknowledge, "Yes, please."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Jungkook" you declare dizzily, earning a grin from him, "You're cute, but not now." He reaches for your shirt and helps you pull it back down. Your confused face reveals to him as he lets the shirt down back to its place, sweetly smiling at you.

This clumsy cute woman was asking him to take over her sanity. Oh, he wouldn't. At least not now. "Not now, Angel" he glances up to meet your eyes. "You look too cute to devour." He kisses you, laughs and you pout.

You were the epitome of perfection, and you loved him. You chose him. How could he not feel like the happiest man alive on earth?

Grasping your fist together you clasped on his chest, he lays you down and your eyes flutter in confusion, wondering what he was doing. As your back meets the soft bed, Jungkook gets on you and tucks both your hands above your head. Leans closer to your face.

"Do you get Déjà vu?" He asks out of the blue as you blink before him. Déjà vu?

He eyes your fist and points at himself. "You remember anything?" He is grinning and you get it. The position brings back the memory of the night Jungkook got your face ruined with ice cream when he took pictures of you and later scurried away when it was your turn to take his.

You snort, "Of course,"

And he tilts his head back, laughing. "I got the pictures, you wanna see?"

Your cheeks turned red. Yes, you wanted to see the pictures. You nod at him as he chuckles, releases his fist and gets off the bed to get his camera.

Bringing your hands to yourself, you lay them on your chest, waiting for him to come.

A few seconds later he arrives with his camera and flops right beside you, picks on the blanket and covers you both in the warmth.

He angles the camera above you both and clicks the arrow button. Enters the pictures. And to your surprise, the first few pictures that pop out are yours.

You were in a blue Hanbok. Your hair is tied up in a plat. White lilies tucked with small pearls, gracefully in your hair, bringing beauty like no other. The lanterns behind you blurred, bringing the glowing effect to your focus making you look as if you came straight out of a movie.

But that wasn't the only thing. There was a bright smile on your face, your shiny lips cascading till your ears, a pink blush shining on your cheeks. Your eyes sparkled looking at the bread in your hand.

You and Jungkook just laid right there watching the picture.

"The festival night." He murmured, not being able to take his eyes off his damn camera. You were speechless too, but you spoke either way. "Yes."

He brought the camera near to his face to watch you closely, "Why didn't I fall for you when I took this?" He exasperates and looks back at you. His eyes roam around your face, resembling it with you.

"It was the bread I gave you, right?" He said, gazing at your smile inside the camera, which was because of him, the bread he brought for you. You shake your head, seeing him, "Indeed."

He looks back at you. A smile invades your face as you lean forward, placing a soft kiss on the tip of his nose. "After all, I was in love with you."

"Was?"

"I am." You corrected yourself, beaming into a smile and he smiled back at you, grazing his fingers on your cheeks, "And I love you."

The swarm of butterflies takes over as he repeats those words once again to you. You blush and sneak into his arms, popping out your head a little from under him to look at the camera.

An amused smile appears on his lips as he nudges you closer to him clicking on the next button to go further into pictures.

There were a lot of pictures of the festivals, more Jennie's and more with them together, but what was funny was Jungkook skipped them over as speed as light. Of course, it got him embarrassed.

You bite back your smile as he finally gets to the picture he brought the camera for.

Your cheeks instantly turn red when the picture is displayed on the screen. Your eyes were looking at the camera beautifully, your long lashes dizzily shadowing your brown eyes beneath them. Ice cream spreads over your nose, and leads to your cheeks.

A funny chuckle left Jungkook's mouth as he gawked over you, but it instantly faded just as his eyes landed on your lips in the picture. Your upper lip bit them. It wasn't seductive at all, but it drove him nuts.

No one has ever looked this pretty in the pictures he's ever taken.

Your heavily blushed cheeks, as if you were drunk. Your arms hovering above your head by Jungkook. His veiny large hands pin both of your fragile wrists.

The nightgown slipped off your shoulders as your collarbone shone like a soft light. The neck of your nightgown slides down, almost revealing your inner.

You were speechless. Wasn't the picture supposed to be funny? To be honest, it was everything but funny, excluding the ice cream spread over your face though.

The truth of how Jungkook saw you was presented before your eyes.

It was hard to accept it was you.

The innocence dripped off your face as if you were a little shy puppy getting punished.

"Y/n?" Jungkook licked his lips. Stares at the camera and lets out a slow breath. "Should we take a picture together?"

You flick your eyes at his blushed cheeks, his eyes gleaming. Smiling, you nod a yes as his smile reaches his ears, "Okay."

Switching on the flash button, he flips the camera so that the lens is now facing you both. Raising his arms, he angles them at a higher level so both of you come into the frame.

His other hand overlaps on your shoulders, nudging you closer to him and you turn to his side, place your fist on his chest and look at the camera. Jungkook lets out the biggest smile, counts till three and finally clicks.

"One, two, three–"

*Click*

Your lips land on his cheeks as Jungkook's smile fades and turns to a surprising blush.

Giggling, you bury your head in his neck as he gulps down nervously, and lowers the camera to see the picture. You open your eyes and see him look at the picture.

The light glowed in the dark, creating a very shiny and bright effect. Your eyes crinkled close as your lips pecked on his cheeks, and a pink blush spread on your cheeks — which also transferred to Jungkook.

His big doe eyes widened and his lips parted in shock. His face was red as a tomato, whereas you saw sparkles in Jungkook's eyes.

"So beautiful," you utter, seeing the picture. "You are extremely handsome." You glance at his face which is already looking at you. Tell him how you genuinely feel too. "So handsome that I never want to take my eyes off you."

Jungkook answers nothing. Clicks a few buttons, and places his camera just beside him, his body blocking the camera lens.

And before you can ask anything, Jungkook cages you, and raises. Cups your cheeks. Lands a kiss on your lips and a flash captures your moment.

Your stomach flutters with butterflies. Jeon Jungkook did take you by surprise.

After he pulls away and looks into your eyes with his flushed cheeks, you blush too when the flash occurs again, the clicking sound flinching you.

Smiling at you, Jungkook leans back to kiss you again, but more desperately this time and instead of lying startled you kiss him in return, smiling in between the kisses, letting him have them as much as he likes.

Wrapping our arms around his shoulders, you push your fingers into his silky hair, bringing him closer to you, while the camera flicks every three seconds, capturing every emotion, every blush and the fuming desire of you both. Even that bunny smile of his while he was kissing you.

It was as if the universe finally granted you happiness and as much as you wanted the time to stay still, it wouldn't. There were more hurdles to pass, and you knew you would do anything to get to your destination.

Which was his heart. That only belonged to yours.

♡♡♡

When I think he can't get any more attractive he's always proving me wrong. I've got the hugest crush on him. His smile. His looks. His personality.

Standards are Jeon Jungkook, let me tell you.

The new song? 3D? Guys, it got me spiralling universes. So, good. Such a bop. Keep streaming it besties 😭🤌🏻

And about the chapters, they seem a little slow right? Don't worry, it'll get better and better. There's so much yet to happen. Hope you stay till the end of this.

Thanks for loving me and my books. Ya'll deserve all the hype <3

OKAYYY TAKE CARESSS

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE

MUAHHHH

AMXNX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 34.8K 65
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ...
13.9K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8K 456 26
โ who are we to say that we are never meant to be together? we are not God. โž jeon jungkook idol x underground fighter au ยฉjiggukae 2021