ark in the archives [arknight...

charcaradon

what if a giant land ship such as Rhodes island now gets sucked into some wormhole caused by some accident wi... Еще

CH# 1
CH# 2
CH#3
CH# 4
CH# 5
CH#6
CH# 8

CH# 7

480 8 3
charcaradon

abydos, A4r pov:

in the formerly prestigious high school that the A4 reserve team all now are all waiting inside of an old classroom where they are trying to contact rhodes island through the sandstorm...

ansel: hello? A4 reserve to rhodes island...nothing!

steward: so what you got?

ansel: i keept on getting nothing and the sun is setting, and we're going to get caught by the other locals that lives in this city's district...

cardigan: oh that can't be that bad...is it?

melantha: it's not like that at all...

ayane: so what is going on now?

adnachiel: the sandstorm, it's no passing and i'm thinking that it's going to last for another week or two.

ayane: and that means...you're staying until the sandstorm is gone?

ansel: that is mostly correct, we're staying unitl the the sandstorm is gone...but for now we're 

stuck here until the sandstorm is no longer our concerns...

cardigan: and it's going to be sooooo boring with nothing to do in here!

steward: cardigan!

cardigan: what!? i'm just saying...you're you're just too scared to speak up to me~?

steward: what!? 

ayane: so what do you people want to do?

...they all looked onto the girl with the red glasses now gets mostly confused at what she is hearing right now as she is basically stuck with a gang of some dimensionally-displaced individuals that especially have a new thing in mind; a different gender, and a strange affinity for close quarters combat...

cardigan: so what're we gonna do with-

steward: no not now...

ayane: i-is everything alright?

ansel: no not really...

ayane: huh?

...the confused girl looked at the medic of the group, who is mildly annoyed at the fact that both cardigan and steward are fighting at a time like this...

Ansel: it's not always like this, ever since cardigan joined the team, it's mostly been peaceful for the time being.

ayane: so what changed?

ansel: well what changed it the fact that they didn't stop fighting since cardigan is annoying and steward is mostly trying to keep her out of trouble, and as for Melantha trying to keep the peace between the two of them...it's not easy being in her shoes...

ayane: oh...so it's sort of like nonomi and serika in a way...

melantha: in that sense?

adnachiel: well they've been like that ever since i could even remember.

ayane: well if you put it that way...well are you going to sleep in the school?

...she looked apit confused at the though of having five strangers sleeping inside of the school that she has been trying to keep alive for who knows when, as the sun is now going down...

adnachiel: ok...to tell you the truth none of us are native to kivotos by the way.

ayane: huh? what do you mean?

melantha: that is something you'll learn soon...

...she now sees the team now rearrange the tables and desks into makeshift beds as to sleep past the sandstorm...

cardigan: goo night ayane!

ayane: n-night...i-i think i'll be heading off to home then...

... she now leaves heading for home as she picks up her schoolbag and does so as she now looks up at the starry sky to where the stars are out, and large halos can be seen up in the sky...

ayane: i wonder what Rhodes island is doing in here...

...then the team all now wondered what is really going on back in Rhodes island...

Rhodes island, doctor pov:

back inside Rhodes island is the doctor who is busy watching the local television trying to understand what is going on in kivotos aside from the frequent but mild crime rate with amiya and closure...

closure: uhh doctor?

doctor: yeah?

closure: I'm starting to think that kivotos is going to-

doctor: oh yeah? distract us from getting us all home to terra? well, at least there won't be anything like quantum duplicates of anyone who just died up to now popping up just to haunt us!

amiya: i really don't like the idea of that nine taking Tallulah somewhere...doctor: as long as they don't take over...we're fine for the time being...heh heh...hopefully...

...She then became curious about how in the world, this place gonna react to a giant landslip made to evade natural disaster, in a world that clearly doesn't seem to have a clue about what is going on...

doctor: well I'm thinking of sending a team of operators to go to where there's a lot of computers...

closure: so what?

doctor: so that way I can get a grasp on what is going in and out in this weird kivotos town...

closure; and so what are you going to do now?

doctor: I'm gonna send in teams to one of each of this city's districts!

closure: but do you think that'll work?

amiya; but kal'tsit isn't going to like this...doctor?

doctor: then we'll go do this at night and sneak in with chiave's gang! 

amiya and closure:...

...now they both followed the doctor, where they both headed where the street gang that Rhodes island met a time before being swept to this dimension...

doctor: and I'm telling you! this is the best way to get information!

closure: if only we can ask the girls who are local here can give us some insight.

...the doctor just ignores the sarkaz girl's little show of advice...

doctor: well is this where chiave and his gang, are all in this hallway?

closure: but we can't send them until kal'tsit approves of that one!

doctor: so?...then we'll just go out in the middle of the night, then maybe kal'tsit can approve of that one!...so we can get a clue on why there are only girls and robots around here!

...they are both left speechless since the doctor never bothers to even comply with anything that kal'tsit says...

doctor: well I guess that kal'tsit's right for once...I seriously can't deal with a gang of students who can legally bring along weapons and firearms as common as cellphones...

closure: and then what are you trying to say to us?

doctor: we'll go to the techiest place on the map!

...she then looks over to a place on her smartphone that clearly shows that the city where the locals call kivotos, has a district with a science school...

doctor: and if the schools here are the equivalent of the governments, and of course it'll have some data from the map here!

closure: so you want to go send a team without kal'tsit's permission to go somewhere that we have no information of, just to get us a map, and some intel of this city?

doctor: well that's just the gist of it!...but, yeah!

amiyal ughhh....yeah?

doctor: so kindly tell the A4r to stay put, and not cause trouble since they have gotten a street gang involved!

closure: sure...well the sandstorm is now starting to die out soon...

doctor: and then now we're gonna take the girls back to where they belong!

closure: right! i even heard some reports that one of them tried to talk to a male operator once...

doctor: well speak no more! time to do the big switcharoo once more! 

...so now they both looked at each other, as the doctor now walked up to where chiave's dorm room is supposed to be at...

doctor: hello~? chiave are you home in here?

rhodes island, shiroko pov: 

now watching as a tall man now bumped into her...

???: oh I'm so sorry there ma'am...

shiroko:...

elysium: so you're not much of a talker right?...the name's...or the codename's elysium...

shiroko: shiroko,...sunaookami shiroko...

elysium: well you're friend's isn't that thrilled to even see me?

shiroko: no...

...then hoshino now pulled into the conversation...

hoshino: ...shiroko, so you managed to get yourself a new friend?...that's nice...

elysium: so I wonder if there's something that's-... is there something going on with your friend over there?

hoshino: of, you mean serika?...i think that she doesn't like the "boys" here since that midnight guy...

nonomi: oh yes! he tried to do something perverted to her! 

...then midnight now popped his head from the hallway, as he is carrying some boxes in the middle of the hallways...

midnight: hey! i heard that!...oh?...ladies~?

...then he has gotten a smack to the head by a woman in a dress with a pair of sunglasses, who is accompanied by some others...

???: there you are midnight!

midnight: ow! what the heck orchid!?

orchid: don't you realize that they are all minors?

midnight: oh...

serika: oh thank you! he should get what he deserves!

orchid: you are welcome... i am orchid, and you must be the schoolgirls that the doctor has claimed for questioning.

hoshino: right!...and now come to think of it...the doctor or what she wants us to do isn't that scary...

shiroko: she wanted us to go back to abydos for some"switcharoo"...

nonomi: finally! i thought that we are being prisoners here, from all the waiting!

serika: good! but I wonder what is Ayane doing back there?

...that all sat there waiting, until they are allowed to be transported back to their school...

doctor pov:

now seeing a man with reddish hair and a long fox's tail who is wielding an oversized but realistic wrench and pliers...

chiave: oh you wanted to ask me out for a mission?

doctor: oh yeah~!...it's about getting some computerized data, so you better bring both your gang which is just four people and a couple of extras!

chiave: oh right!...so where are we going?

doctor: oh I'll be telling you on the way...

...she now took chiave and a couple of vulpo boys, and an aegian boy...

doctor: oh sorry thorns! i kinda need your help in a little field trip!

thorns:...hm...

...now they are all being taken to where the hangar bay with the team that the doctor is now making up to now go for some recon in the city district of kivotos...

doctor: so as you guys would love to read me...you're all gonna go in for some fresh recon!

...as she now looked at the team who has now been formed from the doctor's own plan...

...now confident that this is the best way to get some decept information of this one oversized city that the land ship that is rhodes island, being stranded in the middle of nowhere and is definitively now in terra...

doctor: ok! now let's see see what we're gonna go with this! and so what do you guys think of this?

chiave: i really think this is so gonna work...

broca:...

thorns:...

aosta: I'm pretty sure this isn't going to work out well according to plan...

doctor: huh? how come?

aosta; first we don't know if that place has operators armed or not...

doctor: it's a school...and what could go wrong?

aosta; I'm just saying...

...he raised his arms in defeat as he caught up to the rest of his assigned team who are now off to be sent to go look for something that could be helpful in navigating the city...

doctor; so closure; how the switch?

closure: well the students from Abydos are coming in smoothly with the operators now staying there until the next APC is ready to pick them up...

doctor: good...and now tomorrow we're gonna go off to go do the mission...and better not tell kal'tsit!

closure;...oh boy...this is going to be one long night...

...and now after that the doctor is now going to the room where the countermeasure taskforce are all kept to let them know of something...

doctor: hey...

hoshino;...what do you want?

serika: yeah!

doctor; so about some strangers taking you somewhere...we're gonna take you back; no strings attached!

serika: oh finally!...but what's the catch?

doctor: there's no catch...we've learned just enough from you people...

...and now the doctor now left the room where she leaves the four abydos students all alone on there, left with their own devices...

nonomi; oh my~! what a nice girl...

hoshino: when we get back...we are going to talk to the team that is staying in our school like a hotel...

shiroko: not after we get our guns back...

nonomi: I wonder how much it costs to buy a sword in here? I'm starting to wonder about it...

hoshino: I'm starting to think about who we are dealing with in here...

they all sat there with them still wondering what to do with a strange organization that seems to want to take them back in a seemingly suspicious manner... where they are to come down the the hanar bay where the vehicle is there to send them back to their respective high school is waiting for them...

abydos, A4r pov:

now awaiting orders from rhodes island, adnachiel is there with the rest of his team and a local girl ayane, who are waiting behind the radio hopingt that with the sandstorm passing over it's whole duration, it could give them a sign that they could get some new orders from rhodes island...

steward; so what is going on?

cardigan: yeah! what're they sayin'!?

ayane: a-are they coming back?

...they all are bugging ansel due to him not getting it through the radio, as they seemed to get the message but not him...

ansel: I see...

...and they now await transport from rhodes island and for now, they all have to wait until they can go on and meet the girls from abydos after the doctor has struck a deal...

rhodes island:

all to somewhere on the made in the local map of the city, to where the doctor now is looking, as she now is waiting for the return of the A4r team to return from the desert to report on their progress, so they can transport the Abydos students back to their school where they came from...

doctor; well! good thing that I'm in charge...so now's the time to send some operators to whatever this millennium is...

...then she thought of the methods and how is she going to be able, where the doctor now is able to come up with a single definitive solution...

TIMESKIP WAS BOUGHT TO YOU BY, IZUMI EATING CHIAVE'S CHOCOLATE PASTA...

chiave pov:

now walking in the sewers with his gang and an extra member where they all walked into an underground sewer that leads straight to the location, after leaving the vehicle that will take them there...

chiave: well according to the mad that the doctor has given us i'm guessing it's...right over this pot hole...

aoste: please be careful with that...we don't know who or at least what might

be on the other side...

chiave: ... oh relax! once i open the sewer lid we'll just sneak in and get whatever the doctor asked for!

thorns: you mean the "map" of this city?

aoste exactly!...and judging from the size of this city it looks like most of the major cities from terra combined...

chiave; right! and we'll be quick on this one...

...the leader of this group sent by the doctor now lifted up the sewer lid, where he made sure that the coast was clear for them to enter the building and to sneak inside as to let them go in and steal something that the doctor needed...as one by one now enters inside...

rhodes island, doctor pov:

now in the main bridge of the landship where the doctor of Rhodes island is having a conversation with the de-facto leader of this very landship...

kal'tsit: why do you think that it is such a good idea to go send in some of the operators that have to the insight of this city, and especially somewhere that you have sent a group of operators from a place that you saw on the TV?

doctor: right! at least you may cut me some slack! i just needed the assurance-...no the data to help us navigate the place...

kal'tsit: but I will not waste the lives of the operators who are not bullet proof, like the locals here...

...both closure and amiya could only watch in annoyance as both the doctor and kal'tsit are arguing like a married yuri couple...

closure: just another day in rhodes island I guess...

amiya: right...i hope that achieve and thorns will be alright...

closure: right...if only Ascalon could be more involved...in babysitting doctor...

amiya: ascalon?...didn't she ground the doctor like a kindergartener?

...they both looked on with amusement with the doctor being way too light-hearted almost any chance that she got, where they both now walked up to the screen that showed the live feed of chivave and his gang also thorns are there for the extra muscle...

TIMESKIP WAS BOUGHT TO YOU BY, FLINT EATING ATSUKO'S FLOWERS...

abydos:

now seeing an armored vehicle carrying the four abydos students where there was a change of plans...

adnachiel: so what is it this time?...

cardigan: so? what did they say?

ayane: I think it has something to do with Abydos being almost abandoned.

...they all looked at the sarkaz-looking girl with the red glasses, as they now looked at ansel who it still on the radio ...

ansel: yes, it's confirmed!...we are going to work with the abydos students until further notice...

cardigan: woah!...that's new here.

the team now are baffled by this new development with the arrival of the APC carrying the abydos students back to their school as promised by the doctor and the other higher-ups of rhodes island, as they all regrouped in the main entrance where they are now greeting each other after a few days...

nonomi: now I am curious about how much it'll cost to buy a dress made by miss orchid?

hoshino: well...i think that we might have some new guests use our school like an inn for a time...

...and in almost no time at all, they now met up with Ayane and the members of the A4r team, where they now exchanged some finely placed interactions...

ansel: I see that you are still pretty well after your trip from the desert?

nonomi: well it's good to see that.,..oji-san is still alive and well!

...the A4r could only cringe in annoyance when their leader melantha and shiroko silently changed a couple of nods, as their respective teams, where the rest all now gathered around ayane...

nonomi: how were you with these people here with you...it must be scary?

ayane: well it's not scary at all...and they told me that rhodes island is some moving fortress or something...but come to think of it, what about you?

shiroko: it was strange;... we met some people, adults, magicians, and even some strange creatures...

nonomi: and serika almost got in trouble with some person that you mean in a dark alley!

serika: I thought he was a serial killer!

shiroko: and the ones that do have halos were curious about our guns...and especially nonomi's chaingun.

adnachiel: excuse me, but we sankta from lethaniel were given guns by birthright...but I am curious about this chaingun...

...this made them back up a bit, as it is obvious that closure obviously wanted to know how they worked without the originium crystals that served at a double-edged sword to almost everyone who has come into contact with them either it helped them with technology, or it slowly kills them...where they abydos students now started their days of letting literal strangers in...

chiave pov:

now in the back of the building which the doctor has suspected to be the back of the building, as she suspected from watching the local tv station instead of sending in a more reliable source of granting a steady flow of information to Rhodes island...

chiave; score! looks like we've gotten ourselves into some sort of science school!

aoste: hmph!... looks like we have to look all over...

...aoste now raised his nail gun in preparation to enter the large building, and he analyzed the building that was filled up to the brim with mystery and combined with the fact that it is at night...

chiave well...i guess we gotta go split up in here...

...now the sircusans trio and one Iberian now agreed to go split up to look for the local map of this place...

chiave: ok! broca and I will go left, and aoste and thorns go right!

aoste: oh...for a bad idea, that will work, unless...if we meet up with armed security guards...

chiave: well...

...the leader of chiave's gang now took Broca to the side opposite to the one aoste and thorns took...

aoste: ok, and besides the doctor and kal'tsit...they're both watching since you are too...

thorns: dumb, but you can work with machines I heard that the doctor originally shoed in eunectes...

chiave: come one!  let's go!

...they finally split up to where they all failed to notice that an obvious security camera has been placed strategically, as they watched achieve picked the electronic lock that required an ID scanner, and when he didn't want to have a fingerprint on it or at least being unable to produce an ID for the doors, he did the most common but as well as oldest trick in the book; breaking and entering, where he did so by stepping back and used his large wrench/crowbar like a sledge hammer... 

aoste: what the hell chiave!? you could've triggered an alarm or something!?

broca: we better hurry, we might run into a security thing ...

...they all entered inside the building, and split up to cover more ground to go find something that can help Rhodes island get back to terra, first starting to get used to this strange world that the girls from abydos call kivotos...

???pov:

now as the security cameras were so well-hidden, stalking them where from a distance is a group of girls in maid uniforms are watching from a nearby command room of some kind, where they are now responding to a silent alarm that called them here...

???: alright! alright! what's the problem this time!?

... one has a dwarvish stature similar to that of a Durin's went up and following behind here is a girl with a large bust, one with a pair of classes, one that clearly doesn't look like thorns if he was a girl...as they now clearly didn't sleep in well, as they all looked up on the screen to show some night vision footage of two groups of people entering...

???: oh~! they're armed to the teeth!...i like it!

???: and those are some strange-looking guns...and is that a strange-looking wrench?

...they watched on in the blurry images that they were watching at the moment and not a moment too soon they mobilized into time at all, with their guns in hand ready to fight the would-be intruders...

???: karin and aka will go the one going to the right wing, and asuna and i will go to the left... and now let's move it people!

...now the red-haired girl now grinned sadistically where they now too split IP to go deal with the intruders who has broken inside of the school with their guns in hand...

chiave pov:

with himself and broca there to serve as support where they are now getting lost as the vulpo boy is starting to plan the next move, where the guy had to stop for a breather to see if there are somethings that can be used to help rhodes island navigate kivotos without the access to the local internet...

chiave: oh boy this is gonna take all night...oh well~! at least the common vulpo are nocturnal after all!

...he went to the rooms that aren't locked, or are absolutely accessible for him to take with no one noticing that much, where he now found himself at some desk looking into some sort of flier...

broca: found something?

...as broca held up the large mining tool that has him held with his entire arm in order to use it, where he is standing watch...

chiave: yeah! i found a map on a flier of this school!

broca: ...ok.

...he went to check up on chiave with the intent to go look at the map, only to fail to realize that there is a minuscule girl with a maid's suit and a halo standing nearby around the corner...

???: when they moved to the center of the room, go in and surprise them!...and I'll get the weaker one and you get the one with the gun...hey! are you even listening!/

???: oh yes!...

...in the dark that too have failed to realize that there are boys there...

aoste pov:

now passing through to where they might have to find something that might help out rhodes island in the slightest, as thorns stopped him...

thorns: wait...

aosta: ...hmmm...

...they quickly hid away as they now saw a couple of people with aosta and thorns both see the two with a pistol and a sniper rifle and if aosta could laugh at the moment that the sight of the dark-skined girl looks a bit way too similar to thorns, where they now are both hiding hoping that they won't be noticed by them in the long shot...

aosta; go knock them out!

thorns: hm!

...they both now looked on at the two where thorns now went for the one with the pistol and aosta went for the one with the sniper rifle in the cover of darkness inside of the school's building that they barely had no information of infiltrating in the first place...

doctor pov:

now glad that the good doctor of rhodes island had the bright idea to go in and provide the team heading to a certain science school in a district similar to that of Columbia, where she now hears of the safe trip to abydos from the radio... 

doctor; good, they're safe!...

kal'tsit; now we have to wait for chiave and his entourage to return...

...the de-facto leader of this landship now pointed at the screen where aosta and thorns are on the brink of getting the chance to knock out two suspiciously armed maids seemingly on the night shift for some unknown reason...

doctor: oh now this isn't good...

continued:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 23 3
(This is a reimagined version of Out-Code Spawns in another multiverse.) 2 different realms exist at the same time, but with different powers. 2 Real...
Mr. Arranged Husband Grishma Shetty

Любовные романы

3.4K 131 16
one inocent and one pervert, one bold and one romantic, one kind and one heartless what happenes when destiny bring them together? will there be a cu...
4.8K 269 31
My Ship is Blue x Green x Red x Shadow x Vio. So I will be doing the parts and building up to the grand final(s). Also fun fact with five people you...
81.5K 3.4K 24
A portal opens up in National City's sky and something, or someone falls through. It doesn't take long to find out who the the newcomer is. How will...