Pokémon; Journey Through Kanto

By pokepal14

Yuki, a new Trainer from Pallet Town, aims to become a word famous Pokémon Master and Coordinator who travels... More

Profile
The Journey Begins
Route 1
Viridian City
Viridian Forest
Pewter City
Mt Moon
Cerulean Cape
Cerulean City
AJ
Pokémon Tech School
Bulbasaur
Growlithe
Squirtle
4th of July
Happy Independence Bahamas!!
The Lighthouse
Vermillion City
S.S Anne
Beauty and the Beach
Tentacool and Tenatcruel
Maiden's Peak
Saffron City
Lavender Town
Happy Halloween!!
Question
Celadon City
Breeder's Lane
P1 Grand Prix
Gringy City
Diglett
Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New Year!!! 2024
Fuchsia City
Pokémon Ranch
Valentine's Day!!
Pokémon Preserve
The Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Easter!!
Stone Town; The Eevee Brothers
Dark City
Question 2
Exeggutor
Paras
Jigglypuff
Kanto Pokémon Fossils
Author's Note
Farfetch'd
The Mystery Egg Hatches

Drowzee and Hypno

601 10 1
By pokepal14

[INTRO]

***

The gang arrived at a city with tall skyscrapers and apartments.

"Brock, where are we?" Willow asked the breeder who is holding a map.

"Ah... Hophophop Town," Brock replied.

"Hophophop Town? What kind of name is that?" Willow asked.

Yuki suddenly stopped in her tracks and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Brock asked.

"I'm sensing something weird in the air," Yuki answered.

Suddenly, her PokéNav Plus beeped, indicating that it was detecting something. Yuki picked it up, and the screen changed to a radio-like wave function.

"That's strange," Yuki said. "My PokéNav is picking up electromagnetic wavelengths."

"That's odd," Willow said.

Just then, they heard a woman shouting, "Arnold!"

"Wonder what happened?" Willow questioned.

"Let's ask," Brock replied as they started to walk over to the woman.

***

The gang was in a park, sitting down listening to the woman.

"My son Arnold has been missing for three days and I can't find him anywhere," the woman explained.

"You haven't heard from him?" Willow asked.

"Not a word. My son isn't the only child that disappeared. Several children have been missing for three days," the woman explained as she pointed to a board that had a long row of pictures of children.

'I thought so,' Yuki thought. 'Something is not right about this city. There is a lot of weird energy about Pokémon and children.' 

"Don't worry ma'am. I'm sure that Arnold will come home," Willow said.

"Thank you," the woman thanked her for her kind words and left.

The gang noticed Officer Jenny & she was putting another poster up. They walked over to her.

"Excuse us Officer Jenny," Brock said.

Officer Jenny turned around, "Yes?"

"Have you seen the missing children?" Willow asked.

"No I haven't and I have been looking for them for the past three days," Officer Jenny said, sadly. "I don't suppose you've noticed anything, have you kids?"

"We haven't, but our friend has," Brock said.

"What do you mean?" Officer Jenny asked.

"Our friend Yuki is a Psychic and when we arrived she sensed something," Willow said.

"I don't know about that, but I'm going to the Pokémon Center and you can come if you like," Officer Jenny said.

"Okay," the gang nodded.

***

When they arrived at the Pokémon Center, they asked Nurse Joy if she had seen the missing children.

"I'd love to help you, but I've got my own problems now," Nurse Joy said.

"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.

"All the Pokémon are behaving strangely."

"Strange? How?" Officer Jenny asked, curious.

Nurse Joy took the group to the medical room.

"Oddish and Cubone looked like their energy had been drained, Magikarp who's always full of life, seemed like it died, & a Charmander's flame seemed like it go out any minute," Nurse Joy answered.

"How long have they been like this?" Brock asked.

"They've been acting like this for three days," Nurse Joy answered.

"Three days?" Willow repeated. "That's precisely when those children disappeared."

Yuki closed her eyes and focused her energy. She concentrates for a few minutes, then she opens her eyes at once. 

"I was right, I sense Psychic waves energy. And I believe that's the cause of the missing children and the weak Pokémon." 

"Pika," Raiden said woozily as he fainted on the floor.

"No Raiden," Yuki said worriedly as she picked up Raiden.

"Even Raiden has been affected," Brock said.

Officer Jenny heard a buzzing from her pocket and she pulled out a device.

"What is that?" Willow asked.

"A Sleep Wave sector. Lately, I've been picking up some Sleep Waves," Officer Jenny said.

"But there aren't any Pokémon that can emit waves like that in the center," Nurse Joy said.

"They're from outside and we need to find the source," Yuki said.

The others nodded.

***

The gang and Officer Jenny arrived at a huge mansion on top of a skyscraper.

"No way, a mansion built on top of a skyscraper," Willow said in shock.

"Yeah and the Psychic energy is coming from inside," Yuki said. 

They opened the doors and saw plenty of people dressed up nicely.

"Excuse me, is the owner of the mansion here?" Yuki asked politely as she bowed.

"I'm the owner. May I help you?" a gentleman said.

"Yes, we've been picking up sleep waves coming from here," Officer Jenny said.

"Sleep Waves? That would be from our Pokémon; Drowzee and Hypno," the gentleman pointed to Drowzee and a yellow tapir/baku-like Pokémon with a white mane around its neck holding a small pendulum sitting on the table.

"Hpno," Yuki scanned the Pokémon

Hypno, the Hypnosis Pokémon and the evolved form of Drowzee.  There are some Hypno that assist doctors with patients who can't sleep at night in hospitals.

"They're strong," Yuki muttered, placing her Pokédex away.

"So that's the evolved form of Hypo," Willow said.

"That's right and one of our Drowzee evolved into Hypno three days ago," the gentleman nodded.

"What?" Officer Jenny and the gang were surprised.

"You see me and my friends suffer from insomnia and it makes it hard to sleep," the gentlemen explained. "But now thanks to our new Hypno and its hypnotism, we can finally sleep." 

"I'm glad for you, but your Hypno's hypnotism is causing problems around the city," Yuki said.

"What do you mean?" The gentlemen asked, confused.

Officer Jenny explained that three days ago, children went missing & the Pokémon became fragile. 

"Yeah, look at Raiden, he's drained out," Yuki added, showing him her partner who was sleeping. 

"Oh, dear. This must be a side effect," the gentleman said.

"Right. Since Hypno's powers are usually used on Pokémon. Since the wavelength was changed to affect humans, it's creating a side effect for Pokémon," Brock said.

"Somehow we accidentally caused a terrible situation," the gentleman spoke as he looked at Hypno.

"We need to find the children," Willow said before she turned to Yuki. "Snow, can you use your powers to locate the missing children?"

Shrugging, Yuki closed her eyes, saw a blue light & she saw the figures of the missing children.

"I found them. Follow me," Yuki said as she ran off.

***

Yuki led her friends, Officer Jenny and the gentleman to Hophophop Town's Park. When they arrived, they saw all the children acting like Pokémon.

"What in the world?" Willow sweat dropped, watching a boy act like a Bulbasaur. 

"Pokémonitis," Brock answered, "The Psychic waves from Hypno had made them think that they are Pokémon." 

"So that means those waves zapped the Pokémon's energy must've been transferred to the children & that's why the Pokémon felt weak," Yuki said. 

The gentlemen looked at the kids, "How could this have happened?"

"Psychic. Psychic is unpredictable and that's why you have to be extra careful when using them. They can become dangerous," Yuki explained. 

"I know we can use Drowzee to reserve this," the gentlemen said, getting an idea.

"That might work," Brock nodded.

***

They took Drowzee to the park and Drowzee used its powers to stop the children from acting like Pokémon.

The children woke up confused about how they ended up in the park and returned home.

"Arnold!" The woman from before ran towards her son and hugged him tightly.

They were reunited at last.

***

Last stop was the Pokémon Center & Drowzee cured all the Pokémon.

"Chaaa," Raiden yawned.

"Welcome back," Yuki smiled.

Nurse Joy smiled happily, "Yes, they're all back to normal."

Oddish was jumping up and down, Cubone was moving around on the table, Magikarp was flopping on the table and Charmander's tail burned lively. 

Yuki smiled as she patted Charmander on the head.

"I'll stick to Sleeping Pills from now on," the gentleman sighs, "I hate for this to happen again."

Then he and Drowzee went home. 

***

After bidding farewell to Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy, the gang continued their journey.

~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~

***

Yuki's Pokémon:

Pikachu (Raiden) (M)

Shiny Charmeleon (Adeen) (F)

Pidgeotto (Skye) (F)

Shiny Gyarados (Triton) (M)

Meowth (Meowzie) (F)

Happiny (Galen) (F)

Butterfree (Hesper) (M)

Shiny Beedrill (Vespa) (F)

Nuiluna (Aruna) (F)

Sandslash (Tarrin) (M)

Clefairy (Stella) (F)

Nidoran (Lin) (M)

Nidoran (Reina) (F)

Skitty (Tsuki) (F)

Bulbasaur (Jarylo) (M)

Shiny Oddish (Flora) (F)

Shiny Growlithe (Aiden) (M)

Shiny Vulpix (Wisp) (F)

 Seel (Mesi) (F)

Hibitrix (Posy) (F)

Jerblitz (Corin) (F)

Squirtle (Blast) (M)

Krabby (Leo) (M)

Shiny Eevee (Nova) (F)

Jolteon (Thor) (M)

Flareon (Enya) (F)

Vaporeon (Mizu) (F)

Espeon (Celeste) (F)

Shiny Umbreon (Eclipse) (M)

Leafeon (Ivy) (F)

Glaceon (Glacia) (F)

Shiny Sylveon (Titania) (F)

Horsea (Spirit) (F)

Pink Butterfree (Sakura) (F)

Cubone (Terra) (F)

Haunter (Sly) (M)

Mankey (Tyson) (M)

Brock's Pokémon:

Onix (M)

Geodude (M)

Zubat (M)

Weepinbell (M)

Rhyhorn (M

Magnemite

Machoke (M)

Growlithe (M)

Sandslash (M)

Willow's Pokémon:

Marill (F)

Butterfree (F)

Staryu

Eevee (F)

Ditto

Apiom (M)

Vulpix (F)

Ledyba (F)

Buneary (F)

Pokémon Egg

Shiny Butterfree (M)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 34 37
Meet Sam, a young 10 year boy from Pallet Town, who's finally ready to set out on his ultimate Pokémon adventure across the Kanto region, alongside h...
5.8K 256 115
Three trainers leave Pallet Town and travel across the Kanto and Johto regions. Along the way, they meet lots of friends and enemies and compete in t...
2.7K 26 14
Somewhere in the Paldea region lays a school where the new Champion of Paldea hides his identity from the rest of the world so he can have a normal l...
88.9K 1.8K 70
a girl who want to become a top coordinator and Pokémon master read more to find out