The Older Uzamaki

By ElenaUchiha6

What if Hinata and Naruto has another daughter aside from Himawari. That has a tailed beast within her. In t... More

Chapter 1 The Birth Of Y/N Uzamaki
Rewrite Chapter 2: Welcome Home/Meeting Friends!
Chapter 3: Another 9 Tailes Fox?
Chapter 4: 3 Years Later
Chapter 5: Welcome To The Family Little Brother!
Chapter 6: 6 Months Later!
Chapter 7: Y/n is Missing!!
Chapter 8: Who Am I? / Found
Chapter 9: Over The Years (11 Years Later)
Chapter 10: The Arrival
Chapter 11: 1st Day Of Exams (Stage 1)
Chapter 12: Stage 2 (Spending A Day With Animals)
Chapter 13: The Finals
Chapter 14: Who Are You?!
Chapter 15: Y/N & Daisuke Vs Kinishiki
Chapter 16 : Meeting Family
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Meeting The Next Generation
Chapter 19: A Day With Sarada & Boruto
Chapter 21 : This Is Halloween
Chapter 23: The Big Question
Chapter 24: Wedding/ The End

Chapter 20: The Date

700 16 0
By ElenaUchiha6

I woke up stretching my arms and legs, I get up and get dressed. I think I'm going to need mom to help me get ready for the date I have no idea on what to wear. Oh god I'm so nervous, I make my way downstairs to the dinning room table. I see Hima sitting next to mom and Boruto seated next to me. I see no sight of dad, He's probably at his office I should help him with work again. They start talking and then mom looks at me and says "What about you Y/n what are you doing today?"

I say " Um well mom, I need help with something ."

Mom smiles and says "What do you need help with?"

I bite my lip and say "I'm going on a date with Daisuke and I don't know what to wear so I was wondering if maybe.."

Mom says "I'll help, I can have Sakura and Ino help they know a lot about fashion."

I say "But mom they are probably busy."

She shakes her head and says "No, Sakura has the day off today and Ino can join us because her husband Sai can look after the store they work the store side by side."

I say "If it's alright with them."

------------------------TIME SKIP------------------------

Mom sent me to get Sakura while mom was going to get Ino. I knock on the Uchiha's door Sakura opens the door she sees me and smiles. She says "Y/n what are you doing here?"

I say "Um well I need help picking an outfit for a date. You see Daisuke asked to bring me on a date and I don't know what to wear and I was thinking I could go shopping. Mom said that you Ino and her can help so I'm here to ask if you can help me."

She says "Of course, I was wondering when he was gonna ask you out on a date."

I blush in embarrassment and say "Anyway, will you please help me?"

She smiles and says "Of course Y/n, I'm so excited."

With that we leave her house and make our way to the center of the village to meet mom and Ino. Me and Sakura see them we walk to mom and Ino they start talking about stores to go and get my outfit. All three of them are excited, I find it funny how they were acting about this. After sometime we all make our way to the store mom picked and in there, well there wasn't much I don't think mom thought this through. 

Then it was Inos turn and boy was she bragging about the place like we were going to a palace. We get there it was a descent store we found a few options but after trying a few on that didn't fit the whole date theme. It was finally Sakuras turn and I was happy because If I remember Sakura used to take me clothes shopping when I was little and always found amazing outfits for any occasion.  She led us to a normal looking clothes store we walked in and I saw so many clothes that looked amazing. 

I think all three of them noticed, me eyeing all of the clothing. Sakura smiled and Ino gave her a dirty look, Did they put a bet on who picked the best store for finding my outfit?

I couldn't help but smile at them acting childish, We start looking for outfits it took about an hour and still couldn't find one. Sakura found an outfit and told me to try it on I looked at for a minute before putting it on. It was comfortable I looked at myself in the mirror and I loved it and decide this is the one. 

(Outfit Below along with hairstyle)

I open the door leading to the dressing room I go to show Sakura, mom and Ino. They looked at me with smiles and Sakura stands up with a fist in the air and says "I told you Ino, that is the perfect outfit!"

Ino huff and says "You were right this one time Sakura. I will admit it."

Mom says "I think that one is perfect, What do you think Y/n?"

I smile and say "I love it."

-----------------------------------TIME SKIP------------------------

Mom bought the dress even though I told I could buy it she won the argument. We all see the time and decide to go to a restaurant to get something to eat. We get seated at a table outside, The waiter asked what we wanted for drinks, I said "I'll have a f/d please."

With that the waiter left and Mom says "So has he told you where your going for your date?"

I say "Um well he didn't say, He just asked if I would like to go on a date with him and then he said tomorrow night at 7pm is when he's going to pick me up from our house."

Ino squeals and says "I've been shipping you two since you two were little, I can't believe it Y/n this is your first date. I'm so excited."

The waiter comes back with our drink and we order our food, I ordered a F/f (Favorite food).

Sakura says "I can help style your hair tomorrow, If you'd like I can come over and help you get ready."

I say "That's fine with me just no make up, that's my only condition."

Sakura sighs and says "Fine, I can understand that."

I say "Thank you."

After dinner we all go our separate ways. Me and mom head home and I help her cook dinner, once done with that I decide to go and check on he's still not home. My eyes fill with worry, I don't want dad to work himself sick. He's doing all he can to protect the village and still be a dad to me, Hima and Boruto. I go to dads office and see him struggling to stay awake, He says "Y/n? what are you doing here?"

I say "I'm here to help you dad, I don't want you to work yourself sick. Here let me help you to the couch and get you settled and I'll finish this pile of work for you."

He nods his head, I help him on to the couch and get him comfy. I go to the desk and start reading some papers, Dad says "Where were you today? I went home to check on you and your mother and didn't find either of you I was worried."

I smile and said " We were shopping along with Ino and Sakura. They were helping me pick an outfit to wear for my date tomorrow."

I see dad have a small smile since he is tired and doesn't have a lot of energy. He says "So he finally asked you out, good for him."

I say "Yeah, he asked me yesterday when me and Boruto went to drop Sarada off at her house."

I didn't hear a response and see dad knocked out cold. I sadly smile and continue working on the papers.

----------------------------------TIME SKIP-------------------------------------

I wake up and get out of bed, I hop in the shower and start getting ready for a normal day. I head downstairs and help mom out. Dad came home and finally got to rest and relax today, he deserves to have a day off every once and awhile. After a few hours Sakura shows up at the house and starts getting me ready. 

We got done getting ready by 6:30pm so we all just decided to sit at the dinning room table and relax and drink some tea. Soon 7pm hit and I hear a knock at the door and see Daisuke with flowers in hand, He looks at me and I see his face turn red with a smile on his face.

(Flowers below)

He says "Y-Y/n Y-you look beautiful."

I smile and say "Thank you and You look handsome."

He hands me the flowers then I excuse my self quickly and found a vase to put them in, I return to the door and Daisuke lifts his arm and says "Shall we."

I nod my head with a smile and he hooks my arm into his arm, we start walking away from my house. We stroll around the village we were greeted by many people, and I greeted them with a smile. Daisuke leads me to a expensive looking restaurant, He tells the person at the desk that he made a reservation under his name. The man let us in and we had an amazing table we started talking about random things. Like how we have been since my disappearance, apparently Daisuke told me he wanted to search for me along side his dad. 

But his dad forbid it, I thought It was sweet he wanted to look for me even without a trace of me. He also told me how he never forgot about me and thought of me everyday.

After dinner Daisuke wanted to show me something he covered my eyes and started leading me through the woods. After a little while he says "Open you eyes."

I see that we are in the middle of a field full of flowers, I look up and see the milky way up in the night sky. 

I look at it in aww and Daisuke says "I was hoping you would want to see this. Since it's beautiful just like you, But it can't compare to your beauty."

I blush and smile, I try to hide my face in my hair in embarrassment. I hear chuckling and feel fingers under my chin and lift my head up so you can see my face. I see Daisuke chuckling and says "Don't hide your beautiful face I thinks it's cute when you blush."

I was trying not to blush again, dang it!

I try to talk and I can't or else I would start mess up my words. I was able to mumble "Your such a flirt."

He says "Maybe, But I'm only telling the truth."

He brings me into a hug and leans back making us land on the ground with me on his chest and he has one of his arms wrapped around me and the other behind his head as a pillow. We just stayed like this in a nice comfortable silence. After awhile I started to get sleepy and I feel asleep not without feeling a kiss on my head and hearing Daisuke say "Goodnight my love."

Then I was out like a light.

---------------------------------DAISUKE POV--------------------------

I'm laying on the ground with Y/n asleep on my chest I just kissed her on the head and told her goodnight. I stay on the ground looking at the night sky after about an hour I pick her up bridal style, she snuggles closer into my chest and make my way to her house.

 I was careful not to wake her she looks so cute and peaceful I didn't want to wake her. I finally get to her house I knock on the door for Naruto to open the door he sees her I explain that she fell asleep on our date while watching the night sky. He nodded his head and took her from my arms, he bides me a goodnight and closes the door.

I get home and I see mom looking at me excited with a big smile on her face. I look at her confused and she says "So... how was the date?"

My face went blank, how did mom know about the date? Oh well It doesn't matter.

I say "It went well I took her to dinner and we went to a field full of flowers and watched the night sky she fell asleep on me and I carried her home."

Mom smiles and says "That sounds like a good date, I'll say. Goodnight Daisuke."

I nod my head I make my way to my room and get into bed and go to sleep.

------------------AUTHOR NOTE-------------------

Word Count: 2,035

-------TOP 5 SHOUTOUTS------------

1.  Gorillainx

2.  FanficFrenzie

3.  SXPH1A_

4.  JaniceElizabethDelum

5.   LorelinUchiha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 434 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...
474K 17.6K 34
Sasuke comes to discover that maybe Sakura wasn't the one for him. He's unhappy with his life, it's the reason as to why he was barely in the village...
35.9K 1.5K 67
Set after Ch 700. Naruto and the other are adults now with some of them already being parents with the troubles each of them face being a parent. Nar...
138K 2.8K 26
"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition." "Of course." "You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answe...