Loving My Brother's Best Frie...

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

55• Period Mood swing

991 49 2
By Romantic_stories123

When she awoke from her deep slumber after two hours, her hands were still in his jeans pockets. A smile flashed on her face as she realised she was still in his arms and riding on his bike. She had never felt so good during her periods before.

He understood she had awoken as she snuggled into him. He kissed her hair and inquired, "Are you feeling better?"

"With you, I always feel heavenly incredible." She answered after raising her face from his chest and beaming at him. He leaned down and quickly kissed her lips before again concentrating on the road.

"How many hours have I slept? We haven't arrived at your house yet?" She questioned him.

"You slept for two hours." As he told her, her eyes widened in shock.

"Then why haven't we reached your home yet?"

"First and foremost, it's no longer just my home; it's our home, and secondly, we haven't arrived at our home yet because I didn't want to disturb my kiddo's peaceful sleep by stopping the bike." She was rendered speechless as always after listening to his words and just stared at him in utter disbelief while his eyes were fixed on the road.

'Is he the same person who didn't leave a single chance to scold me?' She wondered, staring at him incredulously.

It was the magic of her love that transformed him so drastically and caused him to fall head over heels in love with her.

"Just stop the bike?" As suddenly she yelled, he looked at her, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"What happened?"

"Just do what I'm saying." She ordered him in a stern tone.

"Okay, wait!" As he came to a halt in the devastated area, she cupped his face and devoured his lips like a ravenous animal. He was taken aback by her sudden, passionate kiss for a moment, but he soon responded with a similar passion, grabbing her hair with one hand and clutching her bare waist with the other.

"I'm so blessed to have you, Cole. The way you love me and care for me drives me insane. I love you so much." She breathed against his lips before slamming them with her own for another endless and full-of-love kiss.

***

Mary, Cole's maid, opened the door, and they stepped inside. They settled down on the sofa in the hall. Mary followed them.

"Mary, arrange the breakfast." As he ordered her, she left after nodding her head.

"I'm not feeling like eating anything, Cole." As she uttered, pouting grimly, Cole clasped her hand.

He blinked his eyes and made her understand, stroking her knuckles. "All right, don't eat. Just sit along with me because I'm starving." He knew she couldn't stop eating after seeing him eat her favourite dishes. He was well acquainted with his kiddo.

"Thank you for not forcing me." She smiled faintly and rested her head on his chest.

"I'm never going to force you to do anything, Kiddo." He kissed her head, bringing a broad smile to her face.

***

They were sitting at the dining table and having breakfast. Cole was correct; she began eating after seeing her favourite food. He was just smiling at her.

'I know my kiddo so well.' He wondered.

"Shit, Cole." She suddenly yelled, drawing his attention.

"She shouts a lot during her periods." He murmured, shaking his head.

"What happened, Kiddo?"

"I forgot to bring pads. I'm so silly." She made a sad pout and slightly hit her head.

"Never call yourself silly and don't worry, I have pads." He tried to relax her, holding her shoulders.

"How do you have them?" She questioned him in shock.

"I asked Mary to bring medicine and pads for you." As he explained to her, she made O mouth.

"How do you know women use pads during periods?" She inquired him, arching her brows.

'She asks unlimited questions during her periods.' He was noting points.

"Madam, it's the 21st century. Everyone knows it." He answered her, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm feeling irritated." She whined, holding her belly.

"Relax." He clasped her hand and lovingly stroked her back.

"These cramps will kill me." She growled, irked. He was going insane, seeing her like this, because he just couldn't see his kiddo in pain.

"You'll be fine, Kiddo." After reassuring her, he yelled, "Mary."

She immediately reached the dining area. "Yes, sir."

"Bring the medicine and water immediately." As he commanded her in anger, she hurried from there.

"Cole, why are you getting angry?" She asked him concernedly.

"Because I can't see you in pain, Kiddo." He answered her truly.

"And I can't see you in anger." She pouted at him.

"I'm not angry with you, don't worry." He slightly smiled at her, placing his hand on her face, and they both got lost in each other's eyes.

"Sir, medicine." As they heard Mary's voice, they came back to the earth. She handed the glass of water and medicine to him before leaving.

"I don't like to take medicine in periods, Cole." She pouted at him sadly.

"But it'll make you feel better, Kiddo." He explained to her.

"No, I don't want to take it." As she stood up, nodding her head, he glared at her.

"Sit down and take the medicine like a good girl." He ordered her in a firm tone.

"You said you would never force me to do anything a few minutes ago, and now you're forcing me to have medicine. Why?" She cried out like a baby.

"Because you're in pain, and you refused to take medicine. It's not right." He explained to her after standing up.

"But,"

He cut her off. "Have it now." He said in a grim tone and held out the medicine to her.

"You're so stubborn." She took it unwillingly because she couldn't argue with her hottie biker.

He gave her the water, keeping his face stern. She gulped the medicine down her throat and gave back the glass to him.

"That's like my good kiddo." He praised her, petting her hair like her father.

***

She felt better after taking the medicine and was relieved that he forced her to take it. They decided to watch a movie. Cole asked Mary to prepare the popcorn and arrange the mattress in the hall.

They were watching a comedy while curled up in each other's warm arms with the lights off. She was laughing and munching on popcorn from the bowl that was kept on Cole's stomach while their hands were entwined.

She picked up her phone and clicked their interlocked hands photo. Then she quickly snapped a photo of him as he kissed her hand.

When Cole's interest began building up in the movie, she requested, "Cole, now I feel like watching an action movie. Could you please change it?"

"Okay, as you say." He softly kissed her lips and played the action movie.

"No, it's so boring. I don't like it. Let's watch a thriller movie." After a few minutes, she again asked him to change the movie.

'When this girl has her period, she goes completely crazy! I'll never plan to watch a movie while she's on her period.' He decided while staring at her in disbelief.

"Okay." He shook his head and agreed because he had no other option.

"Aww... you're so sweet." She pulled his cheeks, and he gave her a tight-lipped smile.

He played a thriller movie and began using his phone because he was certain she would ask him to change the movie again, and he didn't want to build up his interest.

"Cole, why are you using your phone? Watch the movie with me." She ordered him after snatching the phone from his hand.

Since he knew it would be pointless to argue with her while she was on her period, he just nodded and kept quiet.

"Cole," she called him after five minutes.

He looked at her and asked, "Do you want to watch another movie?"

She bobbed her head. "Now I want to watch an animated movie."

"Okay." He rolled his eyes and played the movie of her choice.

He dozed off after getting bored. As she saw him sleeping, she instantly woke him up by jolting him.

"You say you love me and you can't even watch a movie with me. You're a liar." As he opened his eyes, she complained, frowning.

"Kiddo, you were repeatedly asking me to change the movie. I became bored and slept." He explained to her.

She whimpered, misunderstanding him. "You're saying that you got bored of me."

"Oh God, I hate this period." He muttered under his breath, irked.

She heard him and cried out louder, "In the morning you said you wanted to take care of me during my periods, and now you hate me during my periods."

Cole was feeling like smashing his head into a wall because she was behaving like an insane woman and wasn't ready to understand him.

"Please, kiddo, stop crying. I'm not saying anything. Whatever you say, I'll do, just for god's sake, stop crying." As he requested her, joining his hands in front of her, she chuckled, finding him adorable.

He sighed as she finally stopped whining. 'Oh God, It's so difficult to handle her during her periods.'

"I love you." She suddenly confessed and rested her head on his chest.

He smiled and pecked her head. "I love you more, Kiddo."

***

They were lying in the hall, cuddling and talking. They dropped their plan to watch the movie.

"Now I wanna take you somewhere." Suddenly he uttered excitedly.

Her eyes sparked with curiosity and she asked, "Where?"

"It's a surprise, Kiddo."

He rose and lifted her in his arms.

"I just love surprises." She squealed and buried her face in his chest, encircling her arms around his neck.

He just beamed and took her to the terrace. Her eyes shimmered with amazement as she saw the beautiful decoration of the terrace. The swing was decorated with LED lights and a bed was arranged there.

"When did you do all this?" She asked him in a surprised tone.

"I took the help of Mary. Did you like it?" He asked, gently making her sit down on the swing.

"I just loved it. I'm feeling so good now. Thank you." She dug her face into his belly and firmly hugged him.

"I'm glad to know." He embraced her, smiling, and then placed a tender kiss on her head.

As he settled down beside her, pulling her in his arms, she uttered, "let's do it."

He didn't understand her, and his brow furrowed in perplexity. "What?"

"Let's make love, Cole." As she pulled the top off of her head and hurled it, his eyes and mouth widened in shock.

"Are you crazy? You're on your periods, Kiddo." He freaked out.

She shrugged her shoulders. "So what? We can do it. I don't have any problem. I'm turned on." As she said stubbornly, he shook his head in disbelief.

'Oh God, why does she become so stubborn during her periods?" He muttered.

"I want to do it, I want to do it." She began singing and unclasped her bra.

"Is it okay to do it during your period?" He asked her because he had no idea about it.

"Yeah! What is the problem?" She sat astride him on his lap and took off the bra before tossing it on the floor.

His eyes glinted with profound desire as he saw her bare tits. She smirked, seeing his facial expression because her plan to seduce her boyfriend was succeeding. Her nipples were tender because of menstruation. He just felt like sucking them hard, but he wanted to be sure first that it was okay to have sex during periods because when the matter was about his kiddo, he couldn't take any risks. 

"Kiddo, first let me check on the internet." He shoved his hand into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out the phone.

"Such a caring boyfriend you are, Cole. I love you so much." She kissed his cheek before hugging him.

He smiled and searched on Google, and she snuggled into him like a baby. He sighed after knowing that there is no harm to have sex during periods.

"We can do it." As he stated, she instantly pulled away from him and grinned, flashing all her teeth.

"Thank God, because I'm so horny right now." As she told him boldly, his eyes widened in surprise a bit.

'During periods, she becomes so bold, and I like it.' He noted one more point in his mind, smiling widely.

"Then show me how horny you are, my kiddo." He ordered and his lips drew up to a salacious smile. The way he commanded her took her carnal desire to its peak. They gazed into each other's eyes intensely with a hint of neediness in them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
12.9K 1.1K 35
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
2.5K 143 23
A girl who actually craved love all of her life. A guy who didn't knew he craved love all of his life. ____________________________________________...
262K 11.2K 48
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...