Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened

5K 186 72
By Hadanuke

<<3rd POV:>>

As Tobirama was lost in thought he had suddenly felt a cold murderous gaze on his back. Trusting his instincts as he always had he instantly countered with a sword of his own blocking his attacker. Tobirama then wasted no time for the enemy to recover and dashed his kunai with his seal behind the enemy while jumping back to gain distance, readying his sword for a thrust attack.

<< FLYING THINDER GOD SPEAR >>

Tobirama was then propelled at the speed of light against his opponent thrusting his wrong in the frost figure's chest where their heart would be. The figure stayed emotionless, as if no harm was done to it. Tobirama then attempted to pull his sword out but before ho noticed the figure grabbed the blade of his sword and began running ice down it to Tobirama's hand. Tobirama had noticed this and instantly let go of the sword. The sword soon after turned completely frozen from the inside and with a fluid motion of the statue's hand it was completely shattered. The frost figure then used ice to fill in the hole Tobirama had made. Tobirama then took his fighting stance again.

Tobirama : (Damn he is immune to physical attacks. That's half my damn arsenal. We need a fire user to bring them down.)

Tobirama : "ARE YOU THE CHILD THEY EXPERIMENTED ON!" Tobirama shouted to try to get out of the fight.

There was a moment of silence between the two. Until Tobirama broke the silence.

Tobirama : " We are not here to hurt you! We only came here to inves-"

??? Frozen Statue ??? : "I know. That is why you are to die here....   This place..... should be forever forgotten." They said while tilting their head to the side while their golden gaze pierced through Tobirama's soul making him feel anxious. The statue then prepared for a another strike.

<< BOOM >>

The statue had been engulfed in flames from its back making an explosion of fire, the statue not visible.

Tobirama's squad had caught on to what was happening and prepared an attack that would be strong against this opponent after they saw that physical attacks meant nothing.  

Tobirama then shook off the fire that had covered his sight to see his team behind the fire. He then lowered his guard. When the fire and dust settled they all looked in disbelief as the frozen soldier was not harmed even a little bit.

Tobirama : ( This is impossible! Ice that's strong against fire?! )

Then the unfortunate happened. The ice underneath them had molded into 9 other Frost soldiers. One for each squad member. 

Tobirama knew that this instant they were at a complete disadvantage and would be killed as a result if they had continued the fight. Tobirama then teleported his previously thrown kunai that had been stuck to a shelf near his comraded, grabbed everyone and teleported outside where he prepared a seal beforehand. Everyone stood up in relief when they had made it out of that troublesome situation. Until one of them spoke up after looking around.

Leaf Anbu : " Excuse me but. Did we see a giant ice dragon statue on the way here?" he said both surprised and scared, because he knew that they didn't but still wanted to make sure.

The entire squad then raised their guards knowing what their team member had meant.

The dragon eyes then began to glow golden. The light getting stronger with each passing second. Then the dragon lifted its head and turned to the humans. A second after the dragon had made a thunderous roar that brought forth a cruel blizzard. 

The fire user of the team then began to cast a fire jutsu that would keep the surroundings warm but the effect was dimmed to a 1/100th of the usual.

Fire Leaf Anbu : "WHAT! Why can't I infuse my chakra properly?!"

Tobirama : " This blizzard is disturbing our chakra in our bodies and the chakra around it! I cant use Flying Thunder God anymore! "

As they heard this, despair began to cloud their minds. While the dragon had swept the floor with it's claws to try and kill them all in one swing, but everyone jumped to dodge it. Then the dragon began to swing over head while some were still in the air. Aiming for them. They had met their demise. They could not dodge.  Three members were now gone. 

Seeing this the team then steel their resolve. They could not falter at ta time like this. They were a highly trained anbu force specialized for capturing or eliminating large beasts.

The stone user then clapped his hands together.  

<< Stone burial >>

Two stone walls then rose from the ground covering two opposing sided of the dragon. After a second both of them collapsed on top of the dragon. Making it immobile. 

It took the man's entire chakra reserve to fight trough the blizzards curse to put out such a jutsu of this scale.

Tobirama then instantly signaled to everyone to retreat

 ??? : " I will not let you. "

Then the only escape path that the squad had had been covered in ice spike blocking it. 

However that was not what was preventing their escape. Their own bodies had stopped moving. In response ... to the Demonic aura that unknown figure was emitting. The battle hardened men froze in fear. Their bodies knew they could not escape. They only awaited their execution.

The dark blue ice then shone brightly in crimson red. The sky pitch black, as if it was the infinite void. The moon's crimson light illuminating the surface. And in it stood a child with silver blue hair going down their waist, smooth white skin, crimson red eyes that displayed no emotion. A heartless killer. standing atop the crimson red dragon fully standing. Not bound by anything. The red blizzard raging cruelly. Without mercy freezing the hearts of any. One by one, their lives were extinguished. The last one that Tobirama saw die was their medic. She was kneeling with a crimson red sword in  the middle of her chest. She then turned her head towards Tobirama. Almost lifeless she expended her hand and quietly whispered.

<< Delayed Life Sacrifice >>

Her hand then lifelessly fell to her side. Her body giving in to the Ice. Tobirama then few seconds later felt his consciousness fading. 

.

.

.

.

Tobirama fell unconscious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*crack*

The ice that encased Tobirama's  suddenly fell apart. After a few seconds Tobirama gasped desperately for air. When he regained consciousness he started breathing heavily, as if waking from a horrible nightmare. When his senses came to he started too look around looking for his lost comrades. He did not know what had happened because of the jutsu that the medic had cast on him made him forget everything they about the day it was casted. But when Tobirama looked around he understood. That the mission failed horribly. He did not know where he was, around his was a forest brimming with green life. Not remembering that before his death, the same place was cowered in blood red snow an ice. With the blizzard gone. Tobirama rushed to the village with his flying thunder god jutsu. 

Once he arrived at the front gate he saw a group of shinobi preparing to go on a mission. He recognized one individual named Hiruzen Sarutobi.

When Hiruzen spotted Tobirama going towards the group. He immediately rushed towards him

Hiruzen : " Tobirama! What happened! Are you alright?!"

Tobirama : " Hard to say. Our medical ninja had to use the sacrifice jutsu to save me. So I do not remember what had happened. From what I can say thought. I was the only one to walk away from it."

The men around the two then froze. Noticing this, Hiruzen then gave the order.

Hiruzen : "The mission is canceled. Return to your posts."

Men : " Hai. " then they all scattered like the wind.

Hiruzen : " Well this is seriously bad. We might have to make this area off limits then. If you could not have dealt with it. " 

Tobirama : " Hiruzen..."

Hiruzen : " Yes? " he said nervously.

Tobirama : "Whatever it was. It must not be disturbed. I can still feel the fear. This in not something ANYONE can handle." he said while his voice was trembling.

Hiruzen : "A--A-Alright." He said scared. He was very worried about what had actually transpired for this to happen.

Tobirama : " I need a break. Could you please take over my work for a few days?"

Hiruzen : "S-Sure."

<< Hiruzen POV >>

Hiruzen : ( This is SUPER BAD. Not only had Tobirama not return in a month. But It seems that even through the memory erasure of the sacrifice jutsu , he still remembers the fear. Is it that His entire body remembers it? And normally the jutsu should resurrect the target within 3 days. Not over a month. Still, He returned which is good. I was about to head out with my squad to at least try to retrieve his body back. Worst thing is Tobirama's mission was to investigate. And with his memory gone his mission failed and his comrades killed in action. The only good thing about this is that no nation can control that new power.)

I later brought up the topic of making another investigation there but Tobirama instantly refused it. What had happened there? I hope that they won't target us in the future.

<< Rimuru POV >>

Oh so that's what happened to him. Well I decided that I would honor the woman's dying wish of saving that man. Ciel informed me that it would not be an issue because she knew that his memories would have to be erased due to the flaw of the magic. And it also served another purpose. To make them wary. 

Ill make an appearance somewhere around the time that an interesting individual as Ciel put it is gonna come about. 

I have been informed what happened afterward up until the time I'm supposed to arrive. 

To be honest this world is interesting. Not because the average power is so low compared to the Cardinal World but its because how technical everything is. I think it will be fun to learn how to be a proper ninja. And not just use my super OP powers again. Although I will be a tad bit more powerful than others. Still It's not to the point where being a ninja will be totally meaningless. 

Plus I had noticed that the people here have it really bad here. As in there are way too many children with tragic a background!! In this world, reality just hits that hard.

Anyway, I think this is going to be fun. I think.

<</ Hokage office (timeskip) \>>

<< Hiruzen POV >>

It pleases me to say that the last couple of years have been relatively peaceful. Well Tobirama had died to the Ginkaku force. And I have been chosen by him as the 3rd Hokage. After a few decades I appointed Minato to be the 4th but, that was a little short lived. He managed to save the village from the nine tailed fox that was on a rampage. But gave his life to then seal it inside his son Naruto Uzumaki. I think he believes that his son will one day learn to control the power of the Kyuubi. Well now one can only hope that that will be the case. I recently made a decree that none shall speak to Naruto about that day, but due to that people started to discriminate him. I have been taking care of him from time to time ever since he lost his parents. That little brat has been causing trouble all his life though. Like painting on the stone faces and all. Speaking of Naruto, there had been an incident where an important scroll was stolen which contained forbidden jutsu. Naruto then used one of the jutsu to eliminate one of the teachers that had turned on the leaf and used Naruto to take the scroll for himself. He used to be a complete fool when it came to the shadow clone jutsu but ever since that incident, Its been his best jutsu. Well that also doesn't stop him from being an idiot in everything else. Honestly the day he becomes a Jonin is when Ill cut my beard. But only time will tell. He might grow a lot more than I expect him to.

Suddenly an Anbu came into the office kneeling.

Anbu : "Hokage-sama there has been a sighting of an unusual blizzard headed for the hidden leaf. It also seems to disturb the chakra around it. Jutsus are only half effective against it. With the help of a Byakugan user we managed to identify the user."

A blizzard? That's odd. And it seems to be that someone is the cause of it. Well we'll send someone to neutralize them.

Hiruzen : " Send a byakugan user to seal their chakra and bring the target here. It is not to be killed. "

Anbu : " Hai! " the anbu said disappearing

Humm. Odd. It seems that this situation is oddly familiar, but I cant seem to remember anyhow I try to. Well lets just put this on hold.

<< Timeskip to where they captured Rimuru and brought him to a prison. >>

It seems that the capture proceeded smoothly. The target did not fight back. In fact the report said that the person in question had been traveling completely unconscious. The moment the byakugan user intercepted the targets chakra system they fell to the ground. The blizzard stopping. But we still need to question them nonetheless. It could be dangerous for us.

<</ Leaf prison \>>

The place was damp, laid with cold stone. Cold iron bars preventing the prisoners escape. a bed in the cell for the prisoners to use. In one of the cells. There was a child laying on the cell bed. The child had silver blue hair going down its waist. The child did not look like a girl or a boy, rather they look like both. The child has been here for a week. Asleep the entire time, until now.

There was a guard patrolling the prison right now he passed the sleeping child's cell without batting an eye. On his way back he however stopped when he saw some changes. He stood right next to the cell.  His gaze was met with the child's. The child stood right next to the iron bars as well. Their face was only a few inches away. They had stared at each other for a few seconds. The child held no expression, which unnerved the guard, he could only stand there anxious. His anxiety grew with each passing second. He instinctively reached for his weapon but the moment he touched it the child's flashed crimson red. A wave of terrifying aura hit the guard. the guard fell backwards in panic screaming. When on the ground he held his weapon high to guard himself. He then slowly stood up, his eyes locked on to the child. He was breathing heavily. When a group of guard came running towards his location. They saw their comrade seemingly having a panic attack. They rushed to him trying to calm him down.

Guard 2 : " What happened! Are you okay? "

Guard 1 : " T--T--THAT --. IT'S A --A- M--M-O-NSTER. A DEMON!!!! " The panicked guard started yelling while stuttering.

The guards that came to the rescue then looked at the cell in which the child was in. All they saw was the child sleeping on the bed like always.

Guard 3 : "Calm down buddy. There is nothing to be afraid of. You are here for too long. You need to take a break." He comforted his comrade.

The scared guard then looked back at the cell to see the child sleeping soundly. He then calmed down.

Guard 1 " Y-yeah. You're probably right. I'm just starting to see things"

Then all the guard had left while a replacement had walked in and started his patrol where his comrade had left it.

A few hours later. The guard saw the child wake up in his cell. He then called somewhere to inform the higher-ups about the child's awakening. A guy with a cloth on his head with a headband had walked in with a guy that had long blonde hair tied to a ponytail.

Guard 4 : "Mr. Ibiki, the child has awoken."

Ibiki Morino : "Good. Now we can finally get down to work. Be aware child I won't go easy on just because you're a child. "

The guard then opened the cell where the child was standing and led them to the interrogation room. The child sat at one end of the table while Ibiki saw at the other.

Ibiki : " I guess we should start about your information. What's your name?"

The child was silent for a couple of seconds then responded.

??Child?? : "Rimuru."

Ibiki : " Is tha-"

??Child?? : " Frostheart."

Ibiki then started to look through the list of clan names. He went though every one of them but a clan named Frostheart was new to him.

Ibiki : " That's a new clan. Tell me what's the clans ability?

Rimuru : " Ice."

Ibiki then wrote it down.

Ibiki : "Your age?"

Rimuru : "13."

Ibiki wrote.

Ibiki : "Gender?"

Rimuru : "Male."

Ibiki wrote it down.

Ibiki : "Are you a shinobi?"

Rimuru then took a few seconds to respond.

Rimuru : "I don't remember."

At this Ibiki and the others raised a curious eyebrow.

Ibiki : "Inoichi. Could you please confirm if the target has an amnesia?"

Inoichi : " Hai. "

Inoichi then walked calmly over to their suspect.

Inoichi then placed his hand on Rimuru's forehead and said 

<< Chintenshino jutsu >>

What then Inoichi saw was a dark mist spreading infinitely. This had confirmed that the target had suffered an amnesia.

He then took his hand off Rimuru's forehead and said calmly.

Inoichi : " I have confirmed that the target suffers from severe amnesia. "

Ibiki : " Is that so."

Ibiki : ( If the target is suffering form severe amnesia it is unlikely that their memories will ever come back. This child has a really huge amount of chakra contained in them. they could be a powerful asset to the village if we can take it to our side. Ill visit the Hokage for that later. )

Ibiki : " Do you remember anything else about yourself? "

Rimuru signaled his head from left to right.

Ibiki : " I see. Well for now we should move you to somewhere else. We had confirmed you have no bad intentions. So well take you to a shelter alright? "

Rimuru then looked confused tilting his head.

Ibiki : " It mean you'll have a proper home, bed and meals "

Rimuru then looked at Ibiki with surprise. Then smiled brightly. this took everyone aback.

Everyone - Rimuru : (WHAT THE HELL. THAT SMILE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. THIS CHILD IS SOO CUTE!!!)

Rimuru was then escorted to the shelter.

<</ Hokage's office \>>

*knock* *knock*

Hiruzen : "Come in"

Ibiki then entered the office with a paper.

Ibiki : "The kid finally woke up. We got something from him."

Hiruzen : "It had? I honestly started to worry if this child was ever going to wake up."

Ibiki : " I did too. However take a look at this."

Ibiki then hand Hiruzen the paper he had been carrying.

Hiruzen then look over the paper and 2 thing catch his attention.

Hiruzen : " Rimuru... Frostheart?" 

Ibiki : "That's what he told us. I also looked over every clan listed in history. And found no match.

Hiruzen : " That's strange but not impossible."

Hiruzen then looked at the paper again.

Hiruzen : " And the poor child suffers from severe amnesia."

Ibiki : "That's the worrying part. He seemed to remember his name and clan ability, which is unnatural in most cases of severe amnesia. When I asked if he was a ninja he did not seem to remember. However I came here to ask you if we could take this child under the Leaf. the child seems to have a massive amount of chakra. It would be a waste to cast it away for other nations to find him."

Hiruzen : " I see your point. No mere shinobi could hold such a blizzard for as long as the child did based n the train and the speed at which they were walking."

Ibiki : "Right... Oh and one more thing. Be careful." His expression turning serious.

Hiruzen then turned serious as well.

Ibiki : "That smile of theirs... It should be illegal." he said embarrassed.

Hiruzen then sat there confused. Then burst out laughing.

Hiruzen : "AHAHAHA. Is that so? Well... I'll keep it in mind."

Ibiki then left the Hokage's office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.2K 28
π΄π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘Žπ‘šπ‘π‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘› β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‡π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘, π‘…π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑠𝑖...
35.7K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...
2.7K 77 7
After being killed by the true dragons rimuru is reincarnated again only to be isekai'd away to another world where he was summoned to fight demons a...
20.3K 987 20
A reboot of my previous fic 'Ancient Gods Reappear After 100,000 Years' with a completely different story. It does not matter if you have read my pre...