acting skills (yandere masky...

By ughhhmoth

Did you know stalkhome syndrome has an eight percent chance of occurring? Maybe it occurs when when the victi... More

acting
thump
zip ties
cabin
room
polarids
time
days
away
alone
running
locked
broken
promises
brithday
diner
dreams
emotions
babysitter
toby
qustions
fake
friend
start
steps
walking
escape
fuck
what?
feelings
gental
traning
kisses
univivted
him
victim
visit
thoughts
mission
pinned
slendering
confusion
a/n
reaction
bro
ending
ending (good ending)

pages

2.8K 72 56
By ughhhmoth

You weren't expecting this as a job anyone could have done it. Though you were glad you would be doing this for awhile instead of... The other thing.. You supposed everyone else like Kate, Toby and any others who worked under him were too busy to be drawing silly little pictures. And Tim or Brain must've convinced the Operator to let you do this instead of being a full on cereal killer. You were very greatful to them for that.

You finished the last one. They were in no way hard to draw and you knew they didn't have to be exactly the same. But you just had a wried vibe while drawing them. It was most likely the Operator watching and making sure you did it right. Now for the hard part.. Hanging them up. That was the worst part you heard. You would be going into the slender realm for this.

Kate would be accompanying you there just to show you things. You were still a little scared of her but she really didn't know any better... You were still allowed to be a little upset. You don't have to make excuses for them.

You stood up and grabbed the papers of the counter. Kate the headed to the door and you fallowed.

"Last night... Where were you show me.." She said. In response you nodding and started walking off.
---------
The cabin was in sight and you pointed at it and she nodded.

"I'll show you how to make... The portal.."

"Huh..? Portal?" You questioned. To which she nodded. Well you shouldn't really be surprised at this point... But you were still heavily confused.

She walked over to two trees and scratched the symbols into them. You had only recently been informed on what it was the proxy symbol or Operator's mark either way gave you the chills anytime you saw it.

She the grabbed your arm rather aggressively you might say. And dragged you in between the trees.

...

You were suddenly super cold and everything looked darker and had a greenish tint. You were in a fair sized clearing. Your head hurt so much..

"We're here..." You nodded at her looked around. "I'll show you were to put the page's.."

"Okay.."

She began walking and you fallowed after her. She walked over to a sign, it was a map. A park map to be specific... Just where are we..?

She pointed to the sign and you handed her a page which she stuck onto the sign.

--------
We walked to quite a few places, you three pages left.

"Do you know Toby..?" You asked trying to make conversation. And she responded by nodded. "Are the two of you friends?"

"Not really... But we don't like- hate each other or anything... He's tolerable.." She explained to you.

"Ohh I see.."

She stopped walking infront of a car it looked super old and it probably wouldn't turn on..

"Here."

You nodded and placed a page on the window.

"We can't spend to long in her we better hurry up.." She informed you and started walking again.

"Why can't we stay in here for to long?" You asked.

"Bad things just tend to happen when you stay here to long... No matter who you are even if you work under him shit happens.."

"Oh.."

Kate picked up her pace and was now speed walking you looked behind you then quickly caught up with Kate not wanting to be left behind.

----------

You had finished putting the pages everywhere and you and Kate were not heading back to where we started. 

You heard static so did Kate and she quickly bowed down on her knee and keep her head down. You questioned her for a second before quickly doing the same. Realizing the Operator was near.

"Y̷̤͎̪̟̲͔͛͗̇̍̍̅̈̈́̄̀͒͛̋͝o̷̡̩̺̳͇̭͙̼̹̰̪̅͜ṵ̴̜̦͂͐̍̎͒̊'̴͇̖̺̠͎̲̍̾̿̏́̌̊̃̿̌̏͋̑̚ͅv̷̠̀̿̃̿̾͌̂͆̕͠e̶̛͍̟͎̤̼͇̫̞̫̐͗̆̒̅̑̎ ̵̛̛̰̙͓͙̙̪̞̺̯͌̋̅͐̓̒̀͜p̸̖̪͔̘͕̦̲̥̣͔̮̭̫̎̉͜r̴͇̮̗̜̳̯̺̯̳̣̤̳̞̤͖̅̈̈́̀̔̀͘̕ó̷̢͖̘̥̥̬̤̓̓̈́̏̐̌͑̔̃̅͠͠͝v̴̢̢̹͍͔̯͔͈̼̥̠̖͍̓̐̽̃̇̈́̓̄̈́̇̓̃̇͆͛é̵͈͉̥͔̪̣͖̦̤̲̣͇̮̐ḓ̵̙͋͒̿̒͝͝ ̷̺̲̙̦̭͖̜͚̯̈̉̉͌̾̇̈̿́͛̔̃̋ẗ̷̮́̀̾̈̉͘h̶͇̲͖̓̊̀͗̓̎̔̈ḁ̴̧̡̠͍̥͎̝̮̹̭͓̙͂̾͛̆͋̅̾̔̐̌̕̚͜͝ͅt̵̲̙̪̤̘͈͐̾̉̕͜ ̶̨̻͚͉̭͔͕̘̲̹̙̩͙̭͉̽̇̒͑̀͘y̸̧͔͙͎̼̥͕̠̗̥͉̒̚o̶͖̟̝̮̞̼̹̳̥̳̳̦̅u̴̡̳̣͚̪͎̘͍̠͖̘͎̅̈ ̸̪̞̺̱͓̙̱̀͗͑̓̃̐̕a̶͚̳̻̼̙͇̮͋̎͜͝r̵̢̧̛̪̮͍̤͍̝̰̙͈̹̓̈́̌̔̂̾̚͜e̵̛͈̹̝͔̞̮̙̤̝̞̭̗͛̅̆͑̃̔̈́̅̓̍̀̒̿͜ ̷̬̼̎ư̴͉̰͛̈̅̀̄͆͑̾̐͝͝s̵̡͖̻͎̊̈͑̎̑̔̈e̶̢̢͓̩̠̼̗͐͑͊̾̊̏͝f̴̡̰̲̺͍͚̯̞͔͙̥̲̗̭̋͋͐̊͒̓̏̌̾̆͜u̷̻̣͙̤͇͌̔̾̔͌̎͋̓̅̿́̈́͝͝͠l̵̛̞͚̳͔̖͎̣̤͖̰̪̫͈̈́͘ ̵̻̪͍̱̙͈̬̈́̏̍̽͑̆̄̓̆͑͘͝t̵̡̖̪̹̯̮̜̎̓̏͊̈̀͌͝ȍ̸̢̡̟̻͇͔͓̫̣͔̭͖͊̓͋̑̅̂̅̆͌̃͜ ̸̧̤̫̻̤̪̟͔͙̼͙͛̏̉̕m̵͙̦̦͉̼̖̲̐̀͌͘͝ĕ̵̤̈́̓̂̆̄̔͆͐͒͠͝͝,̶̩̥͇̼̻̌̆́̌͜ ̴̩̼̣͙̣͉̥̋̾͂́͋̓y̵̢̧̪̮̰̘̝̘͎̼͇̻̩̝̏͋o̷͉̼̮͍̝̟̫̦̘̹̤͈̽̀̒̈́̉͆̀̋̉̓̃̈͂͒͜͝u̵̡̮͍͚̗̠̟̩̤̗͚̿̊͂͌̄̀͜ͅͅ ̸̧̛̳̭̗͇̘͉̽̏̍́͌̊̋̃̋̍̂ş̵̨̞͚̖̦̠̼̝̯͈͕̭̥̎̌̆͛͛͝e̸̛̮͑̓̔̓͌ȩ̴̯̜̱̰͔̦̦̍̃͋̐̇͆̉̉̉͗͗͘͘͜m̵̟̍̽͛͌̓̒̓͊̆̈́̈̊̚͠ ̴̝̻̦͕̜̯̺͒͊́͠ṯ̸̢̥̘̹͚͙̼̟͚̒́͛̂̄̽̄̅͠͝ȏ̵̮̩̙̝̹̘͐́̒̓͘͝ ̷̧̥̻͉̭͖͔̤̰̻̻̬̤̦̓̀̀͗́͛͆̃̈́͑̓̚̕̕͠ͅb̴̞͖̬͎̗̊̏̍̎̈́̅͐̄̓̚ȩ̶̹̭̠̿̓͌̊̂̌̋̏̅͐̀̒͘ ̷̡̠̪̘̮̖̫̻͕̮̪̤̐̑͜q̷̢̦̙͕͉̊͛̃u̸̢̜̳̩̬̠̙̹̝̩͌̃̑̉́̉́̈̚͝ͅi̵̧̭̹͚͇̮̪̗̤͛̇̉̐̕͝t̷̨̢̩̜̩̮͗͛̅́͆͂̄͒̐͊̕ȅ̷̢̳̤̟͍̤̎́̓̍̈́̈́̈́̐̀̚͝ ̸̳͖̣̖͖͉͚͚͛̿͋́̃̅͌̄̌̆͝͝͠͝͝t̶̡̫͉̱̞̲̘͚̥͕̤̪̑̄̓̈͑͠ͅh̸̲̪̤͖̦͇͈̪̝͉͔̑̃̓̐̓͆̋̃ĕ̸̝̺͊̋͋͋̏̓̆͊̈́̕͝ ̵̗̭̱͙̺̹̮͓̻͚̙̤̘͓̝̂̈́̽̅͒̂̃f̶̡̳̳̱̼́a̸̲̞̰̔̏̄̀͐̇̈́̾̀͐̆̕͜s̴̨̢̨̭̤̘̹͉̘̭̹̭̯͖̊͗̆͒̾͂̿͒́̈̀͜͠t̶͉̖̘̮̮̉̅̿̀͗̐̚͜ ̵̡͎̭̘͍̰͖̬̗̭̟̦̐̓͛̎͜ͅl̴̙̞͓͎̲̫̪̦̰̾͊̈́͜ͅȩ̶̫̪͇̫̭̦̄̿̐́̆̉̈͘a̶͍̭̙̘̜̞͚͖͕̞̦͍̎͐̊̂̍͜r̴͓͓̀̄͒͋̈̓̊̂͝͝n̵̨̧͕͚͍̗̮̩͇͇̫̹̟͈̟͂͋̈́̈́́͂̓̇̌͝ĕ̸̡͉̝͙̪̰̰̍̀͂͛͊̒̋̚r̸̙̪͈̾̒̔͌̀̍̊̐̂̽̉̆͐͆͝.̷̧͇̮̗̀̀̀͋͒̎͝ ̷̨̜̻͕̦̯̤͖̳͓͑̓̎̐̃̐̈̊͂̍͂̀̚̕͝Ĭ̵̯͕̦͉͙̈́̓͒͂͜͝ ̸̢͙̦̱̏͗͒̿̔͒́͂̉͠͠l̴̛͕͙̬̠͉̭͙̳̘͛̾͆͆̎̌̈́̉͗͆̍̚͝ō̶͈͋͑͗̕̚͝ǫ̸̫͉͍̤͚̲͙̺͕͎̀͗̈́́̓̊͊͒̈̐͝k̴͕͑̈́͋́͑̀͒̾͘̚͝ ̶̛̞̻̻̰̝̩͓̺̗̈̑͌̆̿̿͜͠f̵̧̳̙̟̰͇̠͓̦̥̗̊́́̄̇̈̐̈́͐̆̓͗ǫ̸̲̯̰̠̝̝͉̫̤̫̠̀̍̀̌̂͑͌̆̕͝r̸̢͖͓͍̥̥͇͓̜̙̱̬͈̝̕ẉ̶̧̢̡̨͓̲͓̩͑͑̇̈́̓͝ą̴́̐̈͜͝r̶͓̫̣̻̱̲͊͆̒̅̊͗͛͋̕͘̕d̴̛̥͔͚̱̘͚͚̈̒ ̴͓̬̤̲̦̩̬͈͚͕̯̗̘̿̉̈̓͊̉̎̈͗̆͊͐̚̕t̷̨̛̗̩̣̱̪̪͉̖̳̿̃́̃̎́̿͗͌́͝͠ȏ̴̧͎͓̟͇̃͝ ̸̧̮̼̮̞̤͓̥̦̩̰̯̗͐y̸͕̍̓͒̚o̷̰̦̟̮̙͖̱̫̾ủ̷̟̈́̈́ ̴̠͉̘͍͔̀̎̆̿͜͜͜ṳ̸̠̣̥̿̎͐͘͜n̷̢̛̫̙̼͖͓̥̦̥͓̋̓̈̇̓̈́̑̔̋̀̆̐̚̚l̵̗̠̭͇̝̯̮̉̈́̀̃̃͠ỏ̶̡̢̝̣̗͈̖̜̤͍̫̩̖͉̀̏͒́͘ç̶̝̹̭̂̊͗̽͒̂̏̌͋̕͝k̵͇͖̟̺͚̞̼͎͖͍̪͎͉͚̮͒̓͆̒͊͑͘i̴̡̙̭̭̺͎̠̠̻͑͒͛̽̈́̃̀̈̔̍̽̈́͘͠͠n̴̰̜͈̦͌g̵̨͉̗̭͉̰͎̖̮̈́ ̵̝͕̰̏̉̉̀̎͊̈́̑͗͒̑͠y̶̧̧̥̺̞̱͎̫̣̮̰̾͋̀̽͐̋̑̎̋ͅö̷̡̰̗͕͇͖̪̃͛̋͗̑́͒̓͘͝ͅǘ̸̡̧̡̖̼̮͉̈́́̈́r̸̻̳̞͕̊͛̈́̎͑͝͝͝ ̷̢̧̖̪̦͎͚̹̣̙͓̾̔̈́̽͂͑́͜͠͠f̸̡̡̹̖̰̦̜̺̭̙̊͆́̇̍̀̈́̈́ͅǔ̴̢̧̘̱̰͇̼̼͔̫̫̪̳̇̈̓̓̓̿̍̎͗̈̕͝͝ļ̴̧̣̣̣̪̙̺̞̹̦͕͚͌͌̍́̑͂͌̓͂̐̓̕͝ḷ̶̨͕͍͈̯̦̬͙͓͉̯͎̣̱̐̇́̓̃̏̌̄̃̌̔̕͠͝ ̷̠̟͚͕̞̩̙͚͉̳̦̮̀̈́̌̿͜p̴̧̨̡͓̜̘̮̦̻̲̪̻̙̹̊̌̓̒̔͠ö̸̯̻́́̐̈́̊́̆̚t̸͖̤̞͈̑e̵̢̳͎͔̲̟͓̟̘̠͑̉̊̈́͗̾͒͂͊͆͐͑̏̕͠n̸̨̯̰̺̥̳̠̜͕̩͇̓́t̷͈̲͔͉̰͌̽̈͐̍̂̕̚͘į̴̡̞̟̏͜â̸̡̢̧̛̙̪̗̩͚̙̥̣͖̱̬̓̏̾̐̄͌̈́̒̊͜ĺ̶̩͈̠̙̜͚̙͉̩̗̦̺̎̂͌̀̒̚͝͠.̴̨͉̯̘̖̭̳͚̝̘́͋͑͜ͅ"

His was in no way pleasant to hear. But praise was, you looked up at him. Where his face should've been and gave him a small nod. To which he returned.

And suddenly you were back at the trees near the man's cabin. Before you knew Kate was already inside the place you quickly fallowed her in. And she stared at the body.

"This was your first kill, right..?" She asked.

"Kinda, Yeah..?" It was your first kill kill.. But if Tim and Brian weren't... The why they are this would've been your third. Kate just looked at you funny and began speaking again.

"Great, then do you know how to clean blood without leaving traces..?" Kate inquired.

"No.. I don't. But why would we have to clean this up? Its not like anyone would find him this place is totally off the grid.."

"Practice." She gave a simple answer and head toward the sink grabbed looked around and grabbed a couple things. Then she headed to the bathroom and did the same.

What she had in her arms was a couple rags and some chemicals. She set the things down and then stood began grabbing the body bye its arms.

"Come on then get his legs.." Kate said. You nodded and awkwardly grabbed his legs and you two started hauling him outside.

This man was heavy- you needed to start exercising if you were gonna be a murderer.

You and Kate set him on the ground and she looked across the yard and when she saw what she was looking for she walked over and grabbed it.

---------

It was so dark and the hole had just only been finished. You began pushing him into the hole with your leg. When he actually fell in it startled you. Welp time to get cleaning-

You walked inside with Kate and she handed you a bottle of hydrogen proxeid and a rag. "Do we need water..?"

"Nope not at all, now get to scrubbing."

"Okay.. Why hydrogen proxeid? Like I'm not questioning you or anything just wanna know why-" You were totally questioning her.

"It cleans blood and doesn't leave a trace.. Not even under a black light.."

"Oh! That pretty cool... You haven't taken your mask off.. You don't have to! But just everyone else has taken theirs oof around me and- Sorry I'll stop talking."

She giggled a bit then began talking. "Do you want me to take it off?" Kate asked.

"Well you can if you want..." You said a little embarrassed. She shook her head at you and took off her mask.

She was gorgeous. Really she was she had the most beautiful blue eyes she looked perfect.

"Huh, you like what you see?" She jokingly asked.

You shook your head and laugh sighed.

"You done cleaning yet?" She asked you.

"Yep I'm done now, how'd I do?" Kate looked over the spot and nodded.

"You did pretty good. Let's getcha home now.." She said and helped you up. "Tim and Brian be angry if I keep you for any longer.."

(How do yall feel about Kate..?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
116K 3.9K 24
She's all that he desired, she rejected him when he was human. Maybe she'd accept him in his new form, and if she doesn't. He could always just break...
14.7K 381 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
39.1K 932 28
Before you say anything, I wrote this story on another account and I lost the login info Two serial killers Masky and Hoodie run rampant killing peop...