•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{31}

1.4K 23 2
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

Iguro took you to his room you don't know what he did to you because when he got to his room he just put you on the futon and let you sleep while you heard everything they talked about uzui but when he got there You and the iguro in his room passed out.

While he was probably playing with his pet snake around his neck, a lot was going through his mind right now, especially since his one pet snake was gone, he looked for it for a long time but he didn't find it when he ordered him to go to the butterfly mansion to watch over you.

But he didn't think that one of his pet snakes never came back, so he thinks that the person who took it was the demon slayer crops so he no longer wondered why he had not returned to him.

Until he lost all his thoughts when he heard that you were awake so he stared at you, iguro saw you move on the futon so he waited for you to wake up and get up from the futon.

When you woke up you saw the ceiling and wondered if he was in the room so you tried to move your head when you noticed that the interior design of the room was different and you thought that it was not the room you slept in the other night.

You sat on the futon you were lying on until your two eyes saw a man with black hair and his mouth bandaged and the last thing you saw was the white snake wrapped around his neck.

When you saw the snake you were afraid of it and the snake might bite you so you screamed in fear when you saw it wrapped around the man's neck.

"AAAAAAAAHHH! Snake!" you shouted, the man just looked at you as if he felt sorry for you.

"You're afraid of snakes?" the man asked.

You look at the man and you saw his colorful eyes on the right side the color of his eyes is blue and green on the other side is gold.

The man didn't speak to you right away and he just looked at you like a creep you were scared of the man's action so you tried to talk to him at least a little so it wouldn't be too weird.

You don't know what you want to say to the man because you can't think of anything to ask him until you think of the snake around his neck so you think of asking him why he has a pet snake.

"Why do you have a pet snake aren't you afraid?" You asked.

The man, but you noticed that he didn't feel like answering your question until a few moments later the man asked you.

"Did Uzui do anything else to you?" the man asked.

You when he asked you about uzui you noticed the tone of his voice which was different from before it was calm now you felt his voice was cold and seemed too dangerous.

You didn't immediately answer his question until the man repeated the question to you.

"Did Uzui do anything else to you?" he asked you again a second time.

But you didn't answer your question until his snake opened its mouth, you were afraid of his snake that might bite you so you quickly answered his question.

"He didn't do anything to me except that he sucked my blood, that's all" you said.

Quickly to the man and you saw the expression on the man's face as if he was not satisfied with your answer.

You were so scared because you didn't know that his pet snake might bite you so you stayed silent on your futon and didn't move until the man signaled with his finger that he was bringing you closer to him.

But you didn't go to him right away because you were afraid of what might happen to you until you heard his voice calling your name.

"Come here y/n!" the man said.

But you still didn't move from where you were sitting because you would be afraid of him until the iguro got annoyed with you because you didn't come closer to him

"You really don't want to come near me, I'll let you see my truth that form!" the man said.

The size of your eyes when you saw the man with a growing horn on his forehead and his skin also changed he became very pale and he had black scars on his body his eyes also changed turned into a cat's eye like you saw in your dreams.

When you saw that he had changed form you trembled with so much fear because you saw that many things were running through your mind right now you didn't know how you could escape the man who was in front of you now.

Because you were thinking so much you didn't notice that the white snake was pulling you towards the man so you struggled with the snake but it tightened its grip on you even more.

The snake pulled you towards the man but you just stopped yourself but it was no use for the man to hold your arm and he pulled you and made you sit on his lap.

When you were sitting he tightened his hold on you even more while you were not comfortable with him until he played with your hair while smelling your hair.

While he was playing with your hair, many things were running through your mind, you didn't know what he would do next to you now that you had seen his true form, you were even more afraid that he might eat you.

Until a few moments later he spoke to you and asked why you were so quiet.

"Why are you so quiet? My darling?" Iguro asked you but you didn't speak immediately.

He smirked at you because the iguro thought something about you, you were surprised when he carried you to a bathroom.

When iguro both got to the bathroom he threw you in the bathtub when you got wet you went to the side to breathe until suddenly the iguro hugged you from behind.

You were shocked by his actions until suddenly you felt him licking your lead you were not used to such things you pushed him and quickly left the bathtub but when he held your hand he pulled you back in the bathtub while you struggle with him.

"Where are you going I'll just mark you like they did douma yoriichi giyuu and uzui!"

The iguro told you but you didn't let him make it your job again so you struggled with him until you grabbed you with a piece of wood when you grabbed it you took it and hit him on the head and on his snake when you hit him you let go When he let go of you, you quickly ran out of his room.

You hurried to leave his room you didn't know where you were going when you got out of his room you quickly ran down the hallway with your clothes wet you didn't pay attention to it as long as you left his room while running he heard you as if someone was following you but you ignored it.

Until you got to the other side of the mansion you didn't know where you were going so you got to a room with water designs on the door you didn't know whose room it was but when you got to that room you still felt like you were being followed you are here.

So you were restless when you heard iguro voice calling you, you ran out of the room, you didn't know where you were going, just run until someone pulled your hand.

When you looked behind you you saw giyuu when you see him you are shaking with so much fear you don't know if you will tell him what happened to you today but even if you tell him he still won't help you because you know in yourself that he is also a demon so there is a good chance that he can't help you so you can choose to remain silent.

When giyuu noticed you shaking he asked you what's wrong with you He looked at your hand and asked what happen to you "why are you shaking and so wet, what's wrong with you?" giyuu asked you you couldn't answer his questions he asked until you heard iguro's voice.

When you heard iguro voice you quickly hide by giyuu's side when you saw iguro behind giyuu he was a few meters away from the two of you
giyu looked behind him and saw iguro in demon form giyuu no longer wondered why you were so scared.

So he asked him what he did to you.

"What did you do to y/n?" giyu asked.

Iguro but he didn't answer because iguro knew to himself that he and giyuu were never close.

"If you don't want to answer my question don't touch y/n!" giyu said.

Here that iguro didn't agree to what giyuu wanted and he answered giyuu.

"Why are you the only one who can handle y/n, think about it, you have nothing against me if I kill you now, is it okay if I do that to you in front of y/n herself!" iguro said.

With a mixture of anger yes giyuu knows in himself that he has no fight when it comes to iguro but he will still fight even if he is only rank 4 out of 12 kizuki just don't lose yourself to him.

That you were just surprised when all of a sudden the iguro was behind you and he said something to you "sorry, I just couldn't control myself earlier" Your iguro said to you before he was gone like a bubble, you can't quite understand why he apologized to you.

But somehow you also feel to yourself that he's kind to you unlike douma and yoriichi who seem crazy crazy about you, it's a good thing you're not with them right now.

Giyuu looked at you and he heard what iguro said to you but he still doesn't agree to get you from him because giyuu knows that iguro has another side so he doesn't wonder why he apologized to you just now.

'you're good at making fun of y/n, iguro you'll fool me with that attitude, I know why you apologized to y/n just now to win her heart so she'll think you're kind just try to get y/n from me and we'll both find out.'

Giyuu thoughts to himself until he lost all his thoughts when he remembered that your clothes were wet so he took your hand and took you to your room where they took you the other night.

When you two got to the room, he immediately sent you to the bathroom to take a shower and he was just in the living room waiting for you to finish taking a shower.

While you're about to take a bath, you can't fully think about what happened to you today until you remember your iguro and the white snake wrapped around his neck.

Remember the white snake you saw in the butterfly mansion when you saw the white snake on the road, it's not his, he's been watching over you for a long time, but maybe it's just a different snake you saw that day.

'but I have a strong hunch that he is the snake I saw before'

You thoughts to yourself but you are still thinking about how you can get the blood of each of them, you don't know where to start.

You submerge your whole body in the bathtub while you think about who you can befriend this demon here you are not sure if they will give you what you ask for but you know to yourself that they won't give you what you ask for so you have to first win their hearts before you do that.

After taking a bath you left the bathtub and you covered your body with a towel you came to the sojo door and opened it a little you looked to see if giyuu was inside your room when you saw that giyuu was not there you went out of the bathroom and went you went to the cabinet and opened it looking for something to wear.

While you're looking for something to wear, you can't help but rush to find something to wear because you don't know that someone is looking at you while you're getting dressed After a few moments, you were looking for something to wear.

When you found it, you quickly put it on.

( Your Outfit )

When you got dressed you left your room and when you went to the living room you saw Giyuu sitting waiting for you Giyuu looked at you and blushed when he saw that you were wearing a beautiful dress.

"You look beautiful today ̶T̶u̶l̶i̶p" giyuu said to you,

You never thought to yourself that someone would say such a thing to you, especially a demon just smile at him and thank him.

"Thank you" you told him that you need to convince giyuu that he wants to be her but you know that it's hard to do that especially with a demon like him that's why many things are running in your mind right now on how you can do that to them.

"It's good that you get dressed and I'll take you to Douma's temple, where others are waiting for you there" giyuu said.

You don't know what to do there but you just nodded your head to what giyuu told you.

Giyuu stood up and held your hand tightly and you left the room together when you both came out you saw another girl looking at you as if someone was mad at you.

You just ignored them and followed giyuu when you turned to the window you saw that it was already dark outside while the two of you were walking you noticed the other girls you just ignore them but as the two of you walked you still felt that they were looking at you badly you don't know why.

When you got out of the mansion you saw another girl outside when the other girl saw you holding Giyuu's hand they looked at you badly until you yourself let go of Giyuu's hand which Giyuu noticed and was surprised he is why you suddenly let go of his hand.

He looked at you and asked why you let go of his hand.

"why? What's the problem?" Giyuu asked you,

You didn't immediately answer his question, you just remained silent where you were standing because you didn't want trouble or a fight.

You just held your hand and remained silent where you were standing until giyuu noticed the girls next to you who were looking at you badly and the others were laughing at you and whispering bad things to you.

Giyuu knew what they talked about you and what bad things they said to you so he looked at the other girls and a girl noticed him who looked bad at the other girls so the others got scared and they left because they were very scared.

When all the girls left, giyuu held your hand again and comforted you with the wrong things other girls said to you.

"Don't pay attention to them no matter what they told you and what they told you wrong, all of that is not true"

Giyuu said to you when he told you this, you yourself couldn't believe what giyuu said, you didn't expect him to tell you that because you know that demons have no heart and no mercy for those below them, especially when come to human. like you.

That's why you were surprised when he held your hand again and kissed your forehead, but behind it, Giyuu had a dark plan for the girls who hurt you.

After he kissed your forehead you continued to walk until you reached the forest you don't know what you two did there especially in the middle of the night when you were surprised that a sojo door appeared right in front of you and it opened giyuu entered and he pulled you in as soon as you both entered you saw the area around you was the temple that you and Kaito went to during douma's wedding.

When you got to the outside of the temple, you and giyuu entered the temple together holding hands when you entered, giyuu immediately rushed to the graden of the temple where douma and the rest of them were waiting.

When you get to the temple garden, you don't think that the garden inside is beautiful. garden temple there are water lilies around and there are lotus flowers and you see douma sitting not far from you two.

And douma felt giyuu's presence when he turned to the back his eyes widened when he saw giyuu and you holding hands.

When he saw it he didn't immediately like it and a few moments later yoriichi came out of a room with flowers he saw you and giyuu holding hands.

And you never thought when you saw them in the same room zenitsu kaigaku shinobu and mitsuri came out of the same room.

The four of them saw you holding hands when zenitsu saw it, his heart ached for not knowing that it was because zenitsu felt like the earth and sky covered him from what he saw.

You were very quiet when you saw them even though you didn't say a word to them until suddenly Douma pulled one of your hands to let go of Giyuu you don't know where Douma will take you douma took you to the other side of the garden because he didn't want to see you with giyuu.

And a few moments later yoriichi came to you and put a flower he took in your hair.

"I will put it in your hair for you" yoriichi said you just let him put the flower he picked for you in your hair.

And when Yoriichi put the flower in your hair, he suddenly kissed you Their eyes widened when they saw that Yoriichi kissed you even though  Douma didn't like it too.

N̶o! ̶N̶o! ̶N̶o! ̶I ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶e̶s̶p̶e̶c̶ia̶̶l̶l̶y ̶y̶o̶r̶̶i̶i̶c̶h̶i ̶y̶o̶u a̶̶r̶e ̶o̶n̶l̶y ̶m̶i̶n̶e!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
43.8K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
184K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...