"π“œπ“˜π“‘π“π“’π“›π“” π“’π“—π“˜π“›π““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

𝓕irst Day Of School.
𝓣he Three A-holes.
𝓑obin To The Rescue.
𝓓efend Yourself.
𝓕irst Throw.
𝓗anging Out With Robin.
𝓣exas Chainsaw Massacre.
𝓣he Night That Changed Everything.
𝓝ew Beginnings.
𝓣he Boy At The Library.
π“Ÿinball Game.
𝓑ike Ride's.
𝓒ister To The Rescue.
𝓣he Baseball Game.
𝓓elivering Newspapers.
𝓖riffin Stagg.
π“Ÿaper Boy!
π“œissing Child.
𝓓enial.
π“Ÿromises.
π“žh? Oh.
𝓒omfort From My Friend.
𝓒econd Missing Kid.
𝓨our Arm Is Mint!
𝓙ust Friends.
π“œrs. Showalter.
𝓨OU DID WHAT?
𝓖wen's Dream.
𝓣he Black Van.
𝓖ame Day.
𝓗e Won't Leave, Right?
𝓖ut Feeling.
𝓓enial.
𝓑ad Dream.
𝓝ew "Camera"?
𝓕alling Apart.
𝓑ruce Yamada.
𝓣he Theory.
𝓑ack To School.
𝓑e Safe.
𝓖ot You.
π“žther Y/N?
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† A MISTY MEMORY. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† Y/N, I DID IT. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† RUN. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† LETTING GO. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† VANCE'S CALL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE DEAL. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† REALIZATION. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† OUT OF TIME. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
GΜΆRΜΆIΜΆFΜΆFΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
BΜΆRΜΆUΜΆCΜΆEΜΆ.
BΜΆIΜΆLΜΆLΜΆYΜΆ.
RΜΆOΜΆBΜΆIΜΆNΜΆ.
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜† THE END. β€ΝŸΝŸΝžΝžβ˜†
FIN ‼️

𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?

1.3K 34 36
By oopewchy_oo

{ 042. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓦alking even closer towards the van, the faster my heartbeat goes.

It worked. My plan worked!

Besides Griffin, there's rarely any kids that live around this area. And the Grabber loves to take kids. I've never seen the van around this area often.

So, it's confirmed. That I've been getting followed, all this time.

My body started to try to get me to not walk forward. It's like my body did not want to be here any longer.

Why am I sweating- wait, I'm actually sweating?! My body's shaking, as well. Gosh, why am I feeling so anxious?

Can I do this? Like, actually? Confronting a whole child abductor? I'm just a kid! Should I really be putting myself in this situation....?

Should I run- NO! I can't. I'm doing this for my missing friends, and for both Finn and Gwen. I don't want to see another person close to me end up missing, ever again.

I'm gonna continue walking forward. Even if my body refuses to.

Looking up, I see the Grabber walk out holding a bag of groceries.

'I need to head to the station and report this evil man!' I think to myself.

Stumbling, the man falls. Dropping all of his groceries.

No. I need to get out of here. I'm gonna cross the road.

'I'm not gonna help out. Stranger danger.' I think to myself, getting ready to cross.

Before I could, I feel a hand on my shoulder. My body, freezing.

Looking up, I see him. Looking down at me with a creepy grin.

Clearing my throat, I manage to say

"May I....help you, sir?" I say, feeling like my legs would give up on me any moment.

"Yes, actually! Can you please help me pick up my groceries? I was getting a bit clumsy, and dropped all of my groceries!" The Grabber laughs.

"Uhm, sorry, my parents are expecting me back home right now. I have to get going." I reply, so badly wanting to cross the road and head to the police!

The man's grip on my shoulder then starts to slowly tighten.

"Please, help." The man repeats himself, in a slightly threatening manner.

I gulp, feeling so scared right now.

"O-okay." I say, taking a deep breath.

"Perfect! Over here. Come, come!" Nodding, I follow the man.

Kneeling down, I start to put all the food back into the bags. The creepy man, doing the same.

Finishing up, the man claps his hands.

"Piece of candy!" Laughing nervously, I nod.

"Hey, mind handing me my hat right there?" Slowly, I nod. Kneeling back down, quickly handing the man his hat.

"Yes sir...." The man say's, looking around. As if to see if anyone was around.

I raise my brow.

'That was strange. Why is he looking around for?' I think, taking a step back.

"I'm a part time magician!" The man randomly says, putting on his hat.

"....Nice." I say, patting my leg's. Puffing my face, feeling very uncomfortable.

'Okay, I did what he asked. I could leave now-'

"Hey....I've seen you before. You're that kid that's helping the detectives with the missing kids case! Am I....right?" Shocked, I look around.

"Ya....used to." I answer.

"Ah. I know all about you. You're Y/N Blake! Am I correct?" I nod.

"Yes. I'm trying my hardest to find my friend....Griffin." I explain, fiddling with my fingers.

"Ohh! Griffin....I know him! He was a very sweet kid." I let out a small gasp.

"....Was?" I say out loud, on accident.

Seeing the man's jaw tighten, he puts on a smile again.

"Hey, wanna see a magic trick?" The man randomly asks.

Laughing, I politely refuse the offer.

"No, thank you. Thanks, though! But....I really need to get going, now." I say, giving a small wave goodbye.

"C'mon, just one! I can do anything! Any request?" Growing frustrated, I nod.

"Ya, I have one. Disappear." I say, glaring at the men now.

"Ahah....I can't do that. But, there is something that I am good at doing! I'll show you," Huffing, I look around. My body grows even more nervous.

Glancing at the van, I notice something off.

Black....balloons.

Gasping, I snap back to reality. I shove past the man, breathing heavily.

"Hey, where you heading?" Grunting, I turn to look at the man.

"You're the Grabber." I say, glaring at the Grabber.

Slowly, he grins. Letting out a couple of laughs.

"Smart, aren't you?" Gulping, I turn back around and start running. Heading to the station. Hearing the Grabber running after me.

"SOMEONE, HELP! THE GRABBER!" I yell, panicked.

Feeling a pair of arms wrap around me, my eyes widen in fear. I struggle to get loose from the Grabbers grip.

"LET GO OF ME, DAMNIT!" I yell, managing to take out the toy rocket that Finn got me, getting a good stab at the Grabbers arm.

Hissing, the Grabber starts spraying something in my mouth.

Coughing, I feel my vision start to blur.

"DAMN YOU! WHAT'd you....what'd you do to me...." I say, before blacking out.

FINNEY POV;
Waiting patiently, I start growing worried.

'Why hasn't Y/N came home yet? Where is she....' I think, getting frustrated. I told her to come straight home after saying hello to the station.

Glancing at dad, I grow angry when I see that he didn't look worried at all that one of his kids hasn't came home yet.

My body perks up when I hear the doorbell ring.

Opening the door, I expect it to be Y/N. But, it was the two investigators instead....

"Hello, we need to speak to your father." Dwight says.

Sighing, I let the detectives in. Dad, getting up.

"What is it officers?" Dad asks, confused.

"Uh....this is gonna be very hard to announce. So, please bear with me. But your daughter, Y/N Blake....has been reported missing." Dwight announces.

My eyes, widening.

"No....she can't be missing. I was literally there with her a couple....hours ago." Immediately, I sprint to my room.

"How am I gonna tell Gwen this....?! But most importantly, how did she go missing? When she was on her way back home, maybe....?" I start rubbing my head, even more frustrated.

'She can't be gone.'

GWEN POV;
I was sitting on the ground playing with Suzy, laughing. Having a lot of fun.

Suzies mom then enters the room, handing me the phone.

"Your brother is calling," Suzies mom smiles softly, leaving the room.

Getting up, I say

"Hey, Finn. What're you calling for?" I ask, a little annoyed.

"Gwenny! Is Y/N maybe there with you? Do you know where she is?" Finn ask's, sounding panicked.

What?

"Noo? Not since School, remember?" I reply, so confused.

"Gwenny....Y/N....shes missing. She hasn't came back home." Finn say's. My heart, dropping.

Dropping the phone, I run out of the house, making my way back home.

'No....no....no no no no!' I think, seeing all the police cars drive right past me. And towards back home.

'My nightmare came true.' I'm too late. It's way too late, now.

Finney and I were now sitting down outside in the cold. Watching the cops do their thing while dad was talking with the detectives.

"I should've told her about my nightmare earlier....i feel like if I told her, this wouldn't have happened. Because then she would've know the type of danger that she was in...." I say, blaming myself for everything.

"This is not your fault. We'll find her." I raise my brow, looking at Finn.

"Gwenny, do you want to sneak out tonight?"

••••

Waiting patiently on my bed either my coat and boots on, I hear a knock. The door, opening and revealing Finn.

The bright light, shining into my dark room.

"Ready to head out?" I nod. The two of us jump out of the window, and run straight towards our bikes.

Hopping on, Finn say's

"Let's go." Nodding, we both begin to pedal out to the empty neighborhood.

••••

"Alright, this is the last street. If we don't find anything, we'll continue looking again later." Finn say's, looking at me. Nodding, I pedal into the odd looking neighborhood.

A truck then pulls over in front of us, causing me to panic.

"Hold on....that's Robins uncles truck! Don't panic," Finn reassures, hopping off his bike.

"What the heck are you two doing out here?!" Robins uncle yells, while being inside his truck.

"Uhm....we're trying to look for Y/N...." Finn reply's, gulping slightly.

"YOU'LL TWO FREEZE OUT HERE! Get in the truck. I'll help you two look for her," Immediately, we put our bikes in the trunk. Finn and I, getting in the truck.

While searching, one house in particular caught my attention.

"Pull over!" Hitting the brakes, I step out of the truck. Walking up to the house that I found as odd.

This house was one of the only ones here. The grass was dry, and the tree that was there had no leaves. Except that it had a....black balloon tangled around the branch.

'That's weird.' I think, staring at the balloon.

"GWEN! WE HAVS TO LEAVE! WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING!" Finn yells. Turning around, I run back into the truck.

'Something's off about that house.' I think to myself, shaking off the thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.4K 21
What if the Grabber kidnapped 7 victims at once, Y/N Arellano, Griffin Stagg, Robin Arellano, Finney Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, and Billy Sho...
2.1K 34 13
*if theres any bad grammar please ignore it thanks and I hope you guys enjoy* y/n and her dad move to make a fresh start in life but y/n then meets v...
65.3K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...
61.3K 1.4K 21
Y/n Y/l/n never could have imagined that the grabbers victims were alive. Then again, they could have never imagined them to be abducted either. So w...