Subway Crush •NaLu•✔

By SerenadeThis

Note: This story will probably make you feel a roller coaster ride of emotions :) Lucy fell in love with the... More

Subway Crush: Prolouge
Subway Crush: One
Subway Crush: Two
Subway Crush: Three
Subway Crush: Four
Subway Crush: Six
Subway Crush: Seven
Subway Crush: Eight
Subway Crush: Nine
Subway Crush: Ten
Subway Crush: Eleven
Subway Crush: Twelve
Subway Crush: Thirteen
Subway Crush: Fourteen
Subway Crush: Fifteen (The Untold PO.V One)
Subway Crush: Sixteen (The Untold P.O.V Two)
Subway Crush: Epilogue
Notes

Subway Crush: Five

9.8K 467 190
By SerenadeThis

"So... is he here now?" Levy asked, wnhile hiding behind the pillar with Erza and Juvia, Lucy on the other hand mentally face palmed with her friends action.

"Yeah Lucy, is he here now?" Erza asked, eyeing every teenager guy, "Hey mister. Are you the one who Lucy has a crush on?" She even asked someone who just passed by.

"U-Uh? Eto... Gomene, I-I don't know what you're talking about." Said the guy as he ran away with a big sweat drop behind his head.

"Try being smart you two." Juvia said, "At least let's ask Lucy what he looks like." She added that made the two nod their head in agreement.

"That's it! Lucy laid us the details of his appearance." Erza asked, now it's her turn to sweat dropped. Her friends really took their operation seriously. She don't even know to herself whether she'll see him again.

"O-Okay... He has a scale like muffler, you'll notice him easily because he has pink hair-"

"Are you sure it's a he now? I mean I haven't heard a guy having a pink hair before." Levy said.

"Well you have heard now. He has pink hair. Cool right." Lucy said.

"Hmm, I guess it is." Juvia said.

"What time is it now?" Levy asked all of a sudden.

"Hmm, it's already 5:15 pm Levy-chan, why?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, shoot!" She exclaimed that made few people look at them.

"Why? What seems to be the problem?" Erza asked.

"I need to be at the mall this 5:30, my mom will meet me there." Levy said.

"And I just remember that I need to buy groceries tonight." Juvia said, Erza heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, and it's getting pretty late." Erza said, "So... I'll guess we'll go home now Luce." Erza said. She sweat dropped again, what happened to the operation meet Lucy's Subway crush thingy they're talking about this morning? She even remembers how their teacher scolded them because they shouted. But either way she thinks of it as a good way of shooing them. Just think of them seeing his subway crush, what could possibly they would do.

Imagine...

Them, looking for le crush. Then suddenly Levy shouts,

"Lu-chan! You're subway crush!" Levy shouted while pointing at him.

"Yeah, Lucy, it's your subway crush. It's true we'll notice him as soon as we saw him because of his scale like muffler and his unique hair color." Erza said, pointing at him too.

"Yeah Lucy and he's cool indeed." Juvia said, just like the two, she's pointing at him as well.

End of imagination...

It'll be a total embarrassment for her if ever that happen. She smiled at them before nodding her head. She needs to go home too already, maybe her brother is already looking for him. She hadn't called or even texted him and she hadn't open her cellphone since the morning.

"Good bye. I'll see you three tomorrow." She said, waving her hands to them. Once they're all out of her sight, she sighed exhaustedly before she sat on one of the bench again. But much to her surprise is when she saw the pink headed guy she has a crush on sitting beside her... Again!

He's eyes is close and an earphone is in his ears again, now she has all the time to look at him. He has a pointed nose, a thin yet kissable lips, she wonders how beautiful his eyes can be, but base in her observation, he's eyes is beautiful because he has a. Thick and long eyelashes.

She fliched when he suddenly shot his eyes open, she quickly drew her eyes off him and looked on the floor while fidgeting her fingers in her legs. He didn't notice that she's staring at him right? Right? She knew she's blushing, she knew its rude to just state at people but she can't help it, this pink headed boy is so good looking for her not to stare at.

She sighed in relief when she heard the announcer said that the train she's waiting has arrived, but a part of her saddens when she realized that it's goodbye to them again, but she'll see him again tomorrow right? Right?

Slowly she stood up and went inside too.

-

"Lucy! Where the hell have you been?" Loke asked her once she opened their house door. It was a great greetings to someone who just came home.

"I'm home." She said.

"Yeah, sorry. Welcome home princess." Loke said, "Now back to my question."

"From school. Sorry it took me long to reach home." Lucy said. she hates it when her brother is worried. She doesn't want him to get worried because of her.

"Its okay princess. But! I have a good news princess." Loke said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"What is it nii-chan?" She asked.

"Onii-chan is part of their school varsity!" Their mother said happioy. That made the orange headed scowl.

"Kaa-san! I said I'll tell Lucy!" He said, his face is wrinkled that made the two blonde giggle.

"Sorry, I just get excited!" Their mother said, still giggling happily.

"Congrats nii-chan!" Lucy cheered.

"Domo, the first game will be on Saturday. Watch me ne?" Loke said happily like a child.

"Eh, I don't wanna. I don't have someone to talk to if I go. I don't know nothing about basketball."

"Then bring your girlfriend, please!" Loke pleaded.

"I'll ask them if they'll go, but if not! Then I won't!" She soaid. That made Loke nod.

To: Erza; Levy; Juvia;

Hey guys, are you free this Saturday? My brother will be playing basketball in his university and he's asking us to come. We can ditch the game and just go to the mall if yo don't like. But at least let's watch the first quarter.

Once she send it, he quickly received messages from them.

Fr: Erza

Sure, I don't see why not.

Fr: Levy

Ofc, after all I haven't seen your brother yet.

Fr: Juvia

  It'll be just first quarter, if it gets boring then we'll go to the mall.

"Well, you're in luck because they agreed." Lucy said, Loke then danced a chicken dance because of happiness.

Will I see him there?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 12.6K 14
Note: Won 1st place in AnimeWattyAwards in terms of Fairy Tail Category and Best Title, 3rd place in Best Cover. Highest Rank: #305 in Romance #66 in...
17.3K 289 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
502 47 13
Lucy was in a terrible accident but while she was recovering fate had something planned for her....meeting her prince while in a coma, there's only o...
77.5K 1.6K 24
-COMPLETED- *Mainly in Natsu POV* A popular lead singer of a boy band transfers to fairytail high against his will. His name is Natsu. That school c...