Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
‼️Disclaimer‼️
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πŸ€“Clearing some things upπŸ€“
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
AestheticsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
🍾NEW STORY ALERT 🍾
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
π™·πš’ babiesπŸ‘‹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
π™Ώπš‘πš˜πšπš˜ πš‹πš˜πš–πš‹
Theft

Epilogue pt 2

7.9K 173 15
By webtoonpeson

Katia POV

I don't know what's going on recently but recently everyone's been so secretive and dodgy.

The quadruples are already two years old and let's just say, things are never boring around the house.

Recently the boys have taken to following me around like lost ducklings.  Because of Roman's inappropriate timings, they've also taken to spanking me on the bottom whenever they see their father doing it.

Alitta is more of a daddy's girl, as expected. In Roman's eyes Litta can do no wrong, she a perfect angel.

It's extremely adorable. I never thought that having children would be this filling. I can't even remember life before the kids.

"Mama, mama, mama."

I smiled down at Silas and Tonio as they pulled at the end of my long skirt.

"Hello my cubs. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Mama, up pwease."

Tonio held out his little arms and stood on his tippy toes. I wrapped my arms around him gently and settled him on my lap, tackling his face with kisses.

"Silas baby, do you wanna come up too?"

"No tank you, mama." He held up a book.

"You want me to read to you." He nodded and grabbed my unoccupied hand and helped me to the couch.

"Okay boys, get comfortable."

Silas cuddles into my side as Antonio cuddles himself against my breasts.

"Once apon a time in a quiet little village there lived a gently little giant. This little giant was caring and quiet, he cared about all his little friends and family. But the little giant was lonely."

"Oh nwo, mama." Silas says.

I giggle softly and kiss his forehead.

"The little giant had a collection of trinkets that he valued dearly. He had small trinkets. large trinkets. Quiet trinkets that made no noise. Loud trinkets that made too much noise.

Although the little giant loves his family and friends, he wanted to see the outside world. He wanted to explore the world beyond his little village. To travel and collect new trinkets.

The little giant made plans after plans to travel the world but his fears kept him from crossing the border that kept him saf and sound in his village.

"Why do you cry, my son?" the Giants father said.

"I want to collect trinkets for around the world, papa. But I'm too scared to leave the village." The giant cried.

"Oh my son. Fear is just another obstacle fogging your brain and tricking you into believing you can't do something." papa said.

The giant though hard about his father's words and he decided to try once again to leave the village. This time, he was successful. "

"Wow mama, he did it." Tonio smiles.

"Yes he did."

KNOCK KNOCK

I looked up and saw the amused face of Roman and happy smiles on Alitta and Amos.

"More mama, more." Litta cheers.

"No, It's time for your nap." Rome said.

Groans of protest came from the kids as they slowly dragged themselves up the thier rooms. 

"Mama? Finish later?" Atlas asks.

"Okay, baby."

With each quad asleep I checked one last time on the kids before going to my bedroom.

Roman was already in there getting changed.

"Hey baby. That story was sweet, where did you find it?" He smiled.

"Barns and Nobels. Where have you been, Roman?"

Romans shoulders tensed before relaxing again. It was so quick I almost missed it.

"Nowhere my love. I needed to finish a couple projects, so I took Amos and Litta with me."

"What kind of projects?" I pressed.

"You know, building stuff."

"What stuff?"

Roman sighs and smiles.  Wrapping his arms around me he rubbed my back gently.

"Don't worry, baby.  It's a surprise for you."

I looked at him skeptically but sighed an snuggled into his chest.

"I've miss you.  I feel like we never spend time together." I whimper.

"I'm sorry, my love. I know we haven't been spending time together lately but I promise it's for a good cause."

I hummed and nodded.

"Want me to eat your pussy?"

"Roman."

I whined an slapped his chest, playfully.  Rome laughed and threw me over his shoulder.  His rough calased hands reached under my skirt and ripped my painties off my body.

Throwing me on the bed, my skirt bunches around my waist.

"Mmm, you smell so good."

Roman kissed me slowly before he descends lower and lower until he reaches my soaked core. Breathing it in he flicking his tongue over my clit slowly.

I groan and grab a fistful of Roman's har, causing him to let out a groan as well.

His tongue lapped at my juices before his tongue dived deep into my core.

"Ah baby!"

Romans strong hands clamped around my ass and spread my legs wider, burying his handsome face deeper into my heat.

The knot in my stomach became harder to control.

"Amor, I'm gonna come." I pant.

"No, hold it." He growls.

I groaned in frustration and arousal when Roman shoved three fingers into my cunt.

His pace was fast and unmerciful. Jabbing my g-spot over and over again.

My legs were shaking and my hands were holding onto Romans hair so tightly that my fingers hurt.

"You want to come?"

"Yes." I cried.

"No, I don't think you do?" he teased

My tears became uncontrollably as I tried to push my legs closed.

I whimper when he grabs the back of my thighs and effortlessly lifts my ass up higher.

Stars began to cloud my eyes, my throat was scratchy and my arms were numb and all I could feel was a constant probing of my g-spot and Roman's sexy groans.

I couldn't hold it any long as an intense wave washed over me and I came all over Roman's face. He lapped up my juices faster.

By the time he pulled his face form my cunt I was exhausted, barley able to keep my eyes open.

"You okay, baby?" He laughs.

I groan and rolled onto my front. My eye lids became heavier and heavier as the world around me began to darken.

Roman's POV

I laughed to myself quickly when i saw Katia passed out.  I carefully unzipped her skirt and slipped off her top leaving her bare.

Sliding the blanket over her, I gently kissed her forehead and washed my face before going down to the cellar.

"About time. We've been waiting for 2 hours." Emmet grumbles.

"Sorry, brother. My wife needed me." I shrug.

"She's not your wife yet." Rose teases.

I glared playfully at the two before looking down at the papers spread out on the tables.

"What's left?"

"Dress."

"Rose you handle that. Try to get her to fess up what kind of dress she dreams of."

"How do i do that?"

"I don't fucking know. Watch movies or sum thinking."

I grabbed the clip board from Jasper's mate, Corina, and checked off everything.

"Okay people the day we've all been waiting for I almost here, lets not fuck it up."

Next morning
Rosalie point of view

I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to get Katia to talk about her dream dress and I think I've got the perfect plan.

I care fully walked into the kitchen so as not to rush Luther whose fingers were wrapped around mine.

My perfect baby boy was so independent. He almost never asks for help unless it's an emergency. Sometimes I wish he would just stop growing but that's just wishful thinking.

"Hey guys."

Amos, Toni, and Atlas ran towards me, grabbed Luther and rushed off outside to the tree house.

"Hey Rosie. I thought you were gone for the afternoon?" Tia asks.

"Nope. I was thinking we could have a movie date."

Katia smiled brightly.

"That would be great. I feel like it's been a while since we hung out."

My heart aches a little at that but i know it's all for a good cause.

I circle around the island and helped Katia finish lunch for the kids before starting ours.

"I'm feeling like a hopeless romantic so let's watch romance movies." I coax.

"Let's watch the movie me before you first." Katia suggests.

The whole afternoon was spent in the living room with the kids watching romance movies.  By the time we got to 27 dresses, Katia was already in a trance.

"I love wedding movies."

"Me too."

"You know when I was away I thoughta lot about my wedding dress someday." Katia starts.

I grabbed my phone discretely and recorded.

"Tell me more." I giggle.

"It would be white......."

As Katia went on an on about her dress all I could think about was how happy she was gonna be when it's finally time.

By the time nightfall came, Roman was already home an had swept Katia and the kids off the bed.

"What did you get?" He asks.

I grabbed my phone and sent him the recording.

"This is perfect, Rose. Thank you for your help. "

Roman ran off somewhere and soon it was just me.

"This is gonna be great."

3 months later

Kim, Leah, Abby, and I walked behind Katia as she shopped.

"We have one more place to go but it's a surprise so you need to wear this."  Abby held up a blindfold.

"You can't be serious," Katia laughs.

Our faces remain blank as she shrugs and turns around. I gently wrapped the blindfold around her eyes and led her through to the car. Tia kapt asking question but the girls and I stayed quiet.

Getting to the church was easy and guiding her through it was even easier.

When we got to her dressing room Leah opened the door and we led her in and unwrapped the blindfold from her eyes.

"Uh where are we?" She asks, looking around.

"You know we've been busy lately?" Kim asks.

"Yeah."

"And how we've bearly been home?"

"Yeah..."

"Well..."

I grabbed the hanger with her dress and unzipped the bag. Katia's face lit up into a beautiful smile and her eyes sparkles.

"Let's get you married."

The girls and I got to work, quickly shoving Katia into the shower.  After the shower mama Baldassari came in to do Tia hair while Valentina got her shoes and dress ready to be put on.

The rest of us quickly changed and helped Tia into the dress.

It was silent after as we took Katia in.  She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Wow." She wisperes.

I smile and grabbed her hands

"Let's go, Mrs. Baldassari."

Roman's point of view

I watched carefully from my place at the front of the isle as everyone took their seats.  Antonio, Amos, Atlas, Luther, and Alitta sat at the front podium with Mama Esme.

"Nervous?" Emmet asks.

I sighed and placed my hands down to my sides.

"I want this has to go well, brother.  Katia is a woman who asks for nothing and that makes me want to give her the world on a silver platter." I confess.

"Well, too bad so sad." Paul said. "Where will the rest of us live if you give tia the world? Don't be selfish."

I chuckled under my breathe when Seth smacked Paul in the back of the head.

Everything soon stopped though when soft music began to play throughout the church.

The heavy doors flew open softly. Katia stepped forward and took Charlie's arms as he guided her down the isle.

Tia was wearing a simple long white dress that highlights her gorgeous ass.  Her vail was long and extravagant, the frilly lining made her look like an angel.

"Look at him, mesmerized." Emmet teased.

"Daddy your face looks weird." Litta shouts.

Chuckles ring throughout The church but soon faded into the background as I watched my Katia walk towards me.

It felt like I was falling in love with her all over again.  I didn't take my eyes off her once, not even as my groom's men were making silent jokes behind me.

Charlie finally stopped in front of the stair and held Tia's hands out for me to take.

"I've always had faith that you'll always keep my daughter safe, Roman.  Don't make me regret this." He warned.

"I'll make her the happiest woman in the world, papa. You have my word."

I gently took Tia's hand and guided her to stand in front of the priest.

"You look breathe taking, my sun."

"Thank you, my moon.  You don't look so bad yourself." she winks.

"May I start?"

"Oh, yeah.  Go ahead paster Luciano."

As the paster recites the vows all I could think about was the gorgeous woman in front of me.  The woman I would soon call my wife.

The wedding went on without a hitch but it was all a blur to me.  All I could think about was my beautiful wife. 

Her bright smile was the highlight of the whole wedding.

By the time the reception came around, Tia was bouncing off the walls.  She was excitedly pulling me left and right to talk to people.

Rosalie and Emmett decided to invite their cousins from Denali, and other covens, and to say Katia and Kate got along would be an understatement.

Tia also got along fairly well with Irene after she explained to Irena what we were and that our children would stop aging at 21 so they were harmless.

As the reception went on though I began to get more agitated.  Watching Katia bounce around in her short white dress was driving me crazy.

If I get her out of here soon, if I don't sink my cock deep into her little cunt, I'm going to die. It's all I can think about now. The need to claim her, was overwhelmed.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Amos and Antonio who pulled me towards the desert table.

"Daddy, cake?"

"Did you ask mommy?" I tease.

The boys' faces turned into one of confusion before the ran off towards their mother.  I laughed loudly when Katia gave me a sturn look and began to fuss over the boys.

"You look about ready to kidnap her."

I turned around and saw Benjamin and his mate Katherine approaching me.

"I am."

My face must have gave something away because they both laughed.

"Where are you taking her?" Katherine asks.

"Can't tell you that. You'll have to wait for the post card just like everyone else."

Benjamin laughs.

"Not long now though, right?"

"No," I answer. "We leave in 30 minutes."

I watch in contentment as Katia dances with my little sister and Irena.  I seems that Irena has found a mate in Val and hasn't left her side.

"I don't think Irena will let your sister go anytime soon." Katherine mumbles.

"Good, my sister deserves someone who will fight for her tooth and nail."

Benjamin smirks and began teasing me about being a good big brother.   I small hand wrapped around my waist as Katia looks up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Dance with me, my love." She winks.

I held her hands gently and guided her to the dance floor.  The song I get to love you by Ruelle began to play.

"I can't believe you did all this." She smiles, astonished.

"I wanted to make sure you had the wedding of your dreams."

"This is more than I could have dreamed of. Thank you baby."

I leaned down and caressed my lips against hers.

"I can't wait to fuck you in the limo." I whisper.

Katia wimpers slightly when I pressed my hard cock against her lower stomach.

"Hey, save that for the honeymoon you two."

Emmet slapped my back and handed me a knife.

"Let's cut the cake so you horny dogs can leave."

I wrap my arms around Katia and led her to the table.  Grabbing a glass I clink it slightly.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please." I start.

"Katia and I would like to thank everyone for coming today to celebrate our love.  We've been looking forward to this day for a long, long time and to know that we have so many people who love and cherish this day as much as we do is overwhelming." I smile.

"We couldn't more greatfull to all of you for everything you've done. Most of you if not all of you know the rollar coaster that we had to go through to make this day possible so lets raise a glass to family." Katia says, brightly.

"To family!"

When the case was all distributed, Katia and I said goodbye the the children and headed off to the airport.

"Wait, what about suitcases?" Katia asks.

"Rosalie packed for you." I smirk.

Katia gave me a playful glare and moved to straddle me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gripped her ass under her dress.

"How about we start our honeymoon early." She wisperes.

A growl escapes me when katia's small hands drew my zipper down and fished my cock out.  I lifted Tia slightly and ripped her panties.

"Slide yourself down my cock."

Katia grabbed my cock and aligned the tip to her hole.  She gently lowered herself but it was too slow for me so I slammed her down.

"Ah!"

I gripped katia's hips and helped her move up and down roughly. She squirms as her breathing deepens.

"God, I love fucking you like this, Mrs. Baldassari."

Katia whimpers at the new title and diggs her claws into my shoulders, drawing blood.

"Please, husband."

"What does my wife want?" I foren innocence.

"Please fuck me harder."

My grip tightened as I fucking to Katia harder.  My hands readched up,  quickly  ripping the necklace of her dress and I attached my mouth to her now visible nipples.

From around I shaft I felt Katia's walls Pulse against my cock.

"Cum baby, cum all over your husband's cock."

"Fuck!" she screamed, one hand on either side of my shoulder as she was came undone.

We were so wrapped up in the afterglow that we didn't notice the car has stopped.

The chofier stood patiently outside waiting for us to finished.  After we got ourselves together our bags were already on the plane so we just got on.

5 hours later

By the time we landed on the secluded island in Brazil we could bearly keep our hands off each other.

The view is stunning all around us beaches, jungle, ocean, the lagoon

I threw the door of our bungalow open and threw Katia on the bed.

"Strip." I growl

Katia's clothes were off in record time and before she knew it I was standing over her holding my held in my hands.

"Arms up, hands together." I command.

I watched I'm amusement as Katia got into position. A shiver ran down my back at her obedience.

tying he hands to the bad was the easy part. The hard part was tying her feet. Katia's pussy was on full display for me, her juices made her lips glisten more and all I wanted was to sink my teen into her.

"Baby, please. I can't wait anymore." She wines.

"Shh. good things come to those who wait." I smirk.

Taking two fingers, I slammed them down katia's throat and parted her lips with my other hand.

Groaning, one of my fingers traveled down to her tight ass. that unsurprisingly turned to her on as I teasing her entrance. After a few quick seconds of curling two digits around her g-spo, in & out of her I pulled out.

Aligning my cock to her entrance, I pushed in harshly.

"Ah!"

Her breasts bounce beautifully with the increase of my pace, and i salivates at the sight. I leaned forward to take one of her hardened nipples in my mouth, sucking and salaving at it as she continues moaning.

"You look so beautiful." I groan.

She's about to say something back, but I slam my hard cock into her with a merciless thrust and she screams out instead. This time I don't stop. I don't take it slow or easy.

I pull out and slam my cock back into her tight cunt, splashing her juices all over us as I fuck her hard, over and over and over again. She whimpers and shouted as I grunt and groan, plunging my thick dick into her tight heat relentlessly in a fast crazed rhythm.

"Look up."

When katia's eyes traveled to the full ceiling mirror that was the last straw.

"Ah! Ah!"

She screams as the orgasm comes raging forward. I hold onto her hips and fuck her extra hard right before it blows. Her back arches and she screams out as the orgasm rips through her like a wave, hard and consuming every inch of her soul.

That's when i finally reached my own ecstasy.  Filling her to the brim with my warm cum.

I breathe harshly for a moment before ripping the belt from Katia's wrists and flipped her over.

"Round 2."

6 hour later

After hours of blissful love making Katia a I finally decided to take a break.

"It's beautiful here." She wisperes.

"I though you might like it. Dad inherited this land from his grandparents and decided to build this villa for mom when they first met."

My finger subconsciously rubbed patterns against Katia's back as she snuggles closer to me.

"How do you think the kids are?" she asks, suddenly.

I groan and flipp her over.

"No thinking about the kids.  You're with me, think about me." I pout.

"Are you jealous of our children?" she laughs.

"Yes,"I deadpan.

Katia laughs uncontrollably and pressed kisses all over my face.

"I love you."

"I love you, more."

As a thank you for everyone's support,here's the final chapter of psycho love.
XOXO-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 27K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
78.5K 1.7K 38
"Be bitter. Stay angry. Blame everyone." - Axl Rose Sophia Swan is the older sister of Bella Swan...
221K 3.8K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
274K 6.8K 56
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...