I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

characters and prologue.

6.6K 112 6
By lizzie_olsens_

CHARACTERS

Amber lee Olsen
Nicknames:
Jobs: modeling and acting.
Hobbies: singing, reading.
Face claim: Margot Robbie
Age:26
Cousin: Elizabeth.
Quick facts: her parent's died when she was 9 and she moved in with Elizabeth and her mother until she was 20 and got offered a modelling job in England.

"I want it all if you would let me. I want to wake up in bed with rosie and Cosmo waking us up every morning. And maybe some more kids in the future."

Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Nicknames: scar, scarjo.
Jobs: actress and singer.
Hobbies: spending time with her kids and reading.
Age in this: 28

"You dont know what you want, I have two kids. When you were 21 you where modeling on the other side of the world. When I was 21 I was pregnant with rose."

Elizabeth chase Olsen
Nicknames: lizzie, liz, lizzo.
Jobs: actress.
Hobbies: annoying her little sister /cousin.
Age: 29

The olsen twins are in it occasionally.
Ages: 35

Marvel cast as themselves.

Rose and cosmo will be be portrayed by any kid in a picture I use.
Any character I bring in will be their age in real life unless I say so.

PROLOGUE

Amber's POV-

I love my job, I really do but I just got home from a 20 hour photoshoot.

Some days I wonder if it was worth moving across the world to model in the uk.

I miss my family almost every moment of the day, I have barley any time to myself and when I do, I sit alone in my house before I've never had any time to make friends.

I've been here for almost 6 years and it's still not got any better.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

I get off of my sofa and walk over to my kitchen counter where I had left my hand bag when I came home.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at the name before I picked up.

It was probably my manger calling to tell me I have another photoshoot in the morning.

"Amber!" I hear my older cousin, scream through the phone.

"Lizzie, jesus why are you shouting" I whine as I walk into my bedroom and throw myself on my bed.

"Because there is something exciting happening! Open your emails!"

"I just layed down, why can't you just tell me."

"No! Get off your lazy ass and check your fucking emails." She shouts over my phone.

Rolling my eyes, I sit up once again and grab my laptop off my desk and open in as I get settled on my bed, putting lizzie on speaker.

"What am I looking for again?" I questions as I click open my gmail Account.

"You'll see." She replied, shes not being very helpful right now.

I scroll through a couple emails about upcoming photos shoots before seeing one labled 'MARVEL IMPORTANT'.

"Elizabeth chase olsen, why is marvel emailing me?" I question her as I click on it.

I quickly skim through the email, sitting up straight.

"Lizzie! You did not get me a job at marvel?" I ask as I read through the job offer.

They will be paying more than double what my manager is giving me after his cut.

I would be playing a S.H.E.I.L.D agent who had worked their way from the bottom to become one of the best agents seen.

I would also be natasha romanoff's love interest.

"I didn't, I only found out today about them wanting to hire you." She says with a small laugh through the phone. "You could come home, have more time to yourself and maybe finally settle down?"

"It all sounds amazingly but I'm not sure. The email says I have a week to accept so I'm going to take my time." I tell her, shutting my laptop and looking out my window.

"Take your time, I've got to go. I'm having dinner with mom, she misses you so much."

"I miss her too, tell her I love her." I say smiling to myself.

"I will, love you."

"Love you too liz." I say before hanging up and putting my phone and laptop on my bedside table before laying down.

If I took the job I would be able to spend time with my family again and get to finally settle down, like lizzie said.

I mean I am 26 and haven't been in a long term relationship since I was 16.

I've had my small flings and publicly stunts but nothing serious since my first girlfriend.

I do want to settle down and have a family.

Maybe I should go back home, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I'll call my manager tomorrow to tell him I quit.

I need to go home, any longer being alone except from having a camera shoved in my face I will crack.

My time in london has came to an end.

SCARLETT'S POV-

I had just got to set after dropping rose off at school and cosmo with my own set nanny, she looks after cosmo while I get hair and make up done and film.

I'm thankful I have someone on set who can keep an eye on him while I film.

Colin walked out when cosmo was only a few months old, he said that he realised he wasnt the father type and he just disappeared.

Rose's dad has never been in the picture, so I'm juggling being a single mother and a celebrity what everyone expects amazing things from.

Sometimes it gets lonely but going home and seeing my kids smiles it makes it all worth in.

"Scarlett, we have some good news!" The Russo brothers says as the walk into the hair and makeup trailer, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I reply as I sit down in my chair to allow my team to get started.

"We have hired the actress to be your love interest." Joe says as he smiles at me.

"Really, who is she?" I ask, interested in who my co worker who I will be working with closely for the next year.

"Amber Olsen."

"As in lizzie's model cousin who lives in the uk?" I ask, remembering when lizzie told me about her cousin, who is basically her sister as she lived with them since she was 9.

"Lived in the uk, she moves back in a couple days."

"Lizzie must be excited." I note before saying good bye to the brother's and allowing my makeup team to do their thing.
_____

I hope you enjoy the story.

It was a random idea that popped into my head while I was trying to write a chapter for one of my many no where finished stories.

Not proof read
1133 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
204K 8.3K 37
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N and Scarlett were best friends, they were inseparable until one day, Scarlett suddenly changed...
91.8K 2.8K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
235K 6.6K 46
Working a new movie, could you finds yourself catching feelings for the lead actress.