You Mean The World To Me

By KitTheFennec

This book is based off of a blessed Mudad AU where Dio takes care of his beloved son, Giorno. Giorno actually... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
๐Ÿ“Chapter 5- ๐ฟ๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ๐ŸŠ
๐ŸทPrologue- สŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค
Chapter 6-๐ŸทสŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค
Prologue-๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐š•๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐Ÿค๐Ÿท
Chapter 7-๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 8- ๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio finale๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 9- ๐Ÿ’š๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ญ'๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐Ÿž
Chapter 10- ๐ผ๐“ ๐“‰รจ ๐’น๐’พ ๐ต๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ
Chapter 12- narancia bambola
Chapter 13- Two Time
Chapter 14- oh klahoma
Chapter 15- fratelli?

Chapter 11- ๐™ธ๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ

111 3 7
By KitTheFennec

[Note: This chapter focuses on Doppio and Kosaku. [Diavolo/Kira alter egos] You can skip it if you are not interested, I understand. Thank you for reading,
Crimson]

The message had spread to the pink haired boy that Trish was going to stay the night with the rest of her friends. Though hesitant, he allowed for her to go and dropped her off at Dio's house.

"Bye Trish, be safe okay?" He smiles, kissing his daughter's forehead before letting her go.

"Bye! I'll call you if I need anything," She smiles and waves to him.

"Ugh... I have nothing to do now," Doppio sighs as he walks away from the mansion, spotting a nearby restaurant. "That may be fun... Maybe I'll try it," He smiles, stepping inside.

It was absolutely beautiful. The tables were decorated with expensive, red velvet table cloths. In the middle of the table was a bouquet of various different types of flowers. The melody they played immediately made all of his worries and stress run away from him. It was a beautiful and romantic song, played on the violin. The place was absolutely beautiful, it had an aura that would make it hard not to feel at peace once you've stepped into it. The decorations were ones he had never seen before, yet he felt at home when I looked at them. And the lights, the lights had a yellowish tone to them since the place was kind of old, but Doppio personally loved it.

"How many are you with today?" The waitress asks with a smile.

"Um... One. Just me," Doppio smiles back to her, but he can't help but feel a little lonely. Now that he didn't have Trish with him, he felt quite alone.

She led him to his table, where he sat by himself and stared at the menu. He sighed, spotting a man with brilliant blonde hair and blue eyes. He was sitting alone as well. 'Maybe he feels alone, too...,' He approached the blonde with a smile, waving to him. "Hello! Are you dining alone today?"

"No. I have my girlfriend with me," His ocean blue eyes meet with Doppio's brown ones.

"Oh... I'm sorry," He frowns. He can't quite tell why, but something about this man seems off putting. "Well, sorry to interrupt you! I, um... I'll be on my way now," He sits back to where he was before, huffing as he blows some of his bangs out of his face. That was until he turned his head to the right, revealing a man with spikyish black hair and dark eyes. They didn't have much of a shine to him, but he was quite handsome.

He was also sitting alone. 'I don't want to be a bother again...' The pink haired boy kept his eyes on the black haired man, to whom was currently reading the menu. He continued to stare until his charcoal eyes met with Doppio's, causing him to gasp. 'Oh no...! Did he see me?' He blushes in embarrassment, blinking his eyes a few times. "I, um... I apologize! I didn't mean to stare...," 'Great. He probably noticed... Now I feel like a creep! Oh, Boss... I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really wish you were here with me right now.'

"It's alright," The ravenette nods his head before he goes back to scanning the menu with his eyes.

'Doppio?' The familiar deep voice rings throughout his head again.

"Boss. You came back!" Doppio smiles big, glad he had at least someone to talk to.

'I just wanted to say that I am sorry, Doppio. I won't order you to do as many things as I used to anymore. I could sense that you were troubled. Why don't you go ahead and take a seat next to him?' The fuschia haired man suggests.

"I don't want to weird him out!" Doppio frowns, feeling weird about what he got caught doing. "I don't think he wants to associate with me. I was literally staring at him!" He whispers.

'Then wait. But I can assure you that it was fate for you two to meet here. Do not lose your chance on creating a divine friendship. You need more people in your life, Doppio. I assure you that this is for the greater good,' Doppio can tell that Diavolo is smiling, even if he has never seen him before.

"Well, alright...," It causes Doppio to form a small smile as well. He can't quite tell why, but he feels as if his eyes are drawn to the black haired man. Maybe it really was fate for the two to meet each other.

"...You're dining alone, aren't you?" He asks with a frown. "You can sit with me, if you want. I am dining alone as well," The smokey haired man finally asks the question, and Doppio feels his heart beating nervously.

Even when he tried to cover up the fact that he was sad about dining alone, that man could somehow tell that he was indeed feeling sad about it. "Um, alright...," A small smile forms upon his lips, and he pushes the chair he used to be sitting at back into the table. He nervously takes a seat across from the ravenette, continuing to smile.

"It's no problem. What are you doing out here?" He closes his menu and sets it aside before the waitress comes by.

"Alright, have you two decided on any drinks yet?" She pulls out a small notebook and pen.

"Hm... I will have a glass of wine, please," The dark haired man says nonchalantly.

"I will have the same thing, if that isn't a bother," Doppio continues to smile, playing with a piece of his hair.

"Alright! I will be back soon," Her heels click as she walks away to give the bartender their order.

"Um... My daughter is having a sleepover with her friends, so I would have been home alone. I don't really have anybody else to hang out with besides my boss, so I came out here to treat myself for the night," His eyes drop for a second, his long eyelashes on full display.

"...You are not married?" The other man asks with a frown.

"No. I used to be, but she and I were sort of falling out of it and she passed away from a sickness," Doppio looks saddened at that. "...If it's not too much of a bother, could I maybe get your name? I am Doppio Vinegar," He scratches the side of his cheek in embarrassment.

"Of course. My name is Kosaku Kawajiri," Kosaku nods with a small smile, the only one he has given all night. "I used to be married as well, but not anymore. My ex wife and I got married while in college, pressured into it by the other students. We believed it to be true love, but it wasn't working out. We had a son together, his name is Hayato. Though, I don't think he is too fond of his mother and I. I feel kind of guilty about it sometimes. I think he deserves a better life than he has," He frowns. It's clear that he feels guilty for his son. "I love him a lot, but I am not too good at expressing emotions,"

"...Your son, how old is he?" Doppio questions as the waitress comes back with two glasses of wine, setting them down at the table. He thanks her before she walks off. The restaurant must be busy today.

"...He is only two years old. I am 33 years old. How about you?" He takes a sip of his wine.

"...I'm 32. My daughter is 6," Doppio smiles with a small blush. "...That suit, it looks really good on you," He compliments the other man with a grin.

"...Heh. Thanks. I have had it for a few years now, this old thing. Your sweater is quite unique, I haven't really seen anything else like it," Kosaku smiles, something he rarely ever does.

"Thank you...," Doppio takes a sip of wine as well.

"Have you two decided what to order yet?" The same waitress comes back, taking their orders.

"Yes. I would like pasta al pomodoro, please," Doppio nods his head.

"I would like your special spaghetti, please. But no mushrooms, I cannot stand the taste of them," He shakes his head in disgust, thinking of his hatred for mushrooms.

"Okay! I will be back in a little bit,"

The two continued to talk throughout their night as they enjoyed their meal, realizing they had quite a few similarities. They got along quite well. The sun had fallen, and Doppio frowned. "...We probably have to part ways soon, huh?" He gave a sad smile.

"Yes, but that does not mean we don't have to see each other ever again. I will give you my phone number," Kosaku pulls out a paper and pen before he writes his phone number down, handing it over to Doppio.

The pink haired boy gasps. He has never had anyone give him their phone number before. It causes him to smile as he hugs the paper to his chest. "Thank you! I will definitely call you soon," He giggles softly.

The waitress came back with the receit, to which sparked a small argument between the two. But not for the reason you may think. They both wanted to pay for each other's meal, Kosaku ending up winning the argument. He paid for Doppio and himself, the two waking out of the restaurant together.

"Um... Thank you for allowing me to sit with you today," Doppio whispers softly while a small blush grows upon his cheeks, bringing Kosaku's attention to his freckles.

"It was no problem at all. You were quite nice to talk to," A warm breeze blows through, the streetlights shining down on them.

With no words, the two move closer for a warm embrace, Doppio resting his head on the taller man's chest before they pull away. They smile at each other.

"...Goodbye, Kosaku," The pink haired boy whispers beneath his breath.

"Farewell, Doppio. I hope to see you again, soon," And with that, the two went their separate ways for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...
90K 4.2K 50
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โคต โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” A dragon is a mythological creature, depicted in the stories of various countries around the worl...
10.8K 289 8
AU where Doppio is one person and Diavolo is his brother. There's not going to be Stands or the events of Vento Aureo so I'm sorry about that but cha...
18.4K 1.4K 51
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ] [ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„. โž ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...