My life in the hands of others

By haroula05

Self identity, parental love, psychology, teenage crisis More

Dad's home
Mom's home
Mom's home

Identity

5 1 0
By haroula05

My life has not always been a piece of cake for me. I was 6 when my parents divorced, I was 8 when my dad became an alcoholic, I was 13 when I first got beaten up by my stepdad, I was 14 when I started going to my friend's house to spend the afternoons every Saturday and Sunday because in mine I was scared, I was 15 when I first cried in front of my mom and she showed no emotion, 16 when my dad lied about having children right in front of me while talking to a woman he was going out with at the time, I was 17 when I finally moved out. I don't know what love feels like and why people are so crazy about it. I've never experienced it and I think I'll never will. My trauma is a web that does not allow me to take any further steps out of it. Oh how I always needed a hug, a goodnight kiss, a cup of hot chocolate like other parents make to their children. My childhood revolves around two houses, my dad's and my mom's, and honestly I have no idea which one was the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
65.7K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.