𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

Av woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Mer

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟐𝟐

35.7K 1.1K 1.7K
Av woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐀𝐌

"Get your head offa me, bro. Big ass head, feel like I got a whole fuckin' bowling ball on my shoulder." Dakota frowned attempting to push Booka's head off of her shoulder.

She flinched once she felt no one other than Von pop her lips from behind her, making her roll her eyes. "Stop cursin' ma. I told you bout dat."

"Yeah pop ha ass again, she gon' stop frontin' on me and actin like she'on want me on ha. Ain't wanna lay on dis pointy ass shoulder anyway." Booka mugged Dakota, mushing her head in the process.

Dakota, Von, Booka, Durk, Muwop, Maleah, Louie, DQ, and BossTop all sat scattered around a private jet, on their way to Chicago. Von's mom was having an end of the summer cookout, and of course wanted all of them there, especially Dakota.

Meanwhile, Dakota was literally shaking in her boots. It was one thing to meet his mom, alone. But being in a house or backyard with all of his family was crazy to her. And very scary.

Dayvon took notice to her solemn mood, not being able to figure out what was wrong with her. He walked around to where she was sitting on her phone, with her chin rested in the palm of her hand.

"Come hea real quick, Dakota." Von spoke with his mouth full, as he was currently eating green grapes that he got from God knows where.

He used his free hand to grab her arm, leading her to the bedroom that was in the back of the jet.

"Don't be bein' nasty back thea'. Nobody wanna hear that shit!" Louie yelled after him, watching Von wave him off.

Dakota entered the room first, Von after, shutting the door behind both of them. Dakota took a seat on the corner of the bed, watching Von closely to see what he wanted.

He popped one more grape in his mouth, putting the bag of grapes on the dresser before taking a seat right next to her. "What's on yo mind, fat girl? Talk to daddy." He spoke lowly as she felt chills go up her spine from his choice of words.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." She said to him, keeping things short. Meanwhile, she avoided eye contact with him, playing with the end of her knotless braid.

He sucked his teeth, grabbing her chin so she was now facing him. "I be givin' you ah reason ta lie, Ko?" He questioned her, raising his eyebrow.

She stared into his eyes, seeing nothing but love behind them. She loved how he loved her so bad. "You're so handsome. Pull your pants down so I can talk to my other bestie." She smirked, attempting to grab the hem of his jeans to pull them down.

"Mmcht. Yo freak ass." He laughed, grabbing both of her wrists. "Tell me yo issue and you can do whateva you want wit' Big Willie." He joked.

"I thought we agreed on him being your junior." She raised an eyebrow at him, discreetly slipping her hand in his jeans.

He sucked his teeth again, with a small smile. "Nah, we said we was gon' name lil folks that, wheneva you ready. Matta fact, fuck that. Hell wrong witchu, girl?"

Dakota sighed loudly, throwing her body back on the bed dramatically. "You're putting me under a lot of stress, 'bout to bring me around your whole family. What if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm good enough for you?"

"You feel like you good enough fa me, Koko?" He questioned, looking at her from over his shoulder. He watched as she bit her lip, nodding her head slowly.

"I make you feel like you ain't good enough fa me?" He questioned again, and she sighed, shaking her head no.

"So fuck what otha' muhfuckas think. You think I give a fuck? They not swallowin' my dick, you is." He seriously stated, laughing once she gasped loudly.

Sitting back up, she moved further away from him, so she was able to put her white pedicured toes in his lap. He instantly bought his hands down to massage her feet.

"That's not enough. Say they don't like me, that's heavy. Then we can't get married, have our ten kids, two dogs, and live happily after ever. Because that's your whole family, they have to like who you bring home at the end of the day."

Von sighed loudly, turning his whole body to face her. It was cute to him how stressed out she was about it, it showed how much she cared about not only him, but his family as well.

"Dakota, if I fucked witchu heavy when I barely knew yo ass, then they gon' love you fasho. What ca' muhfuckas not like 'bout chu? Yo face pretty as hell, you nice, too nice, and you got sumn in you that make folks like you when they'on even know yo ass fa real. What more you need, baby? You perfect."

With each word he spoke, Dakota felt her cheeks get warmer and warmer, along with her heart fluttering. He was perfect.

"I love you, so bad. Pull your pants down so I can show you how much." She smirked.

Before he could even think, Dakota was on her knees in front of him, face to face with his two toned shaft. She licked her lips and gently kissed the tip, then looking up at him.

"Don't make any noise or we're not fucking for two whole months." She challenged and slapped the tip on her tongue, smiling when his eyes widened.

She let a large glob of spit fall out of her mouth and onto his dick. She licked up the sides of it before taking his tip into her mouth, afterwards going halfway down and back up repeatedly.

Dayvon bit his lip hard, preventing himself from letting out a groan that was dying to escape his throat.

He grabbed all of her braids into his right fist as Dakota bobbed her head up and down at a medium pace, more spit coming out of her mouth each time she moved her head.

She attempted to bring her head lower, making herself instantly gag while tears started to brim her eyes. Dayvon let out a very low hum at the action, throwing his head back.

Dakota stopped her motions, removing him from her mouth completely. His eyes opened as he looked down at the spit covering around her mouth, and tears down her cheek. His eyes nearly rolled back at the beauty staring up at him.

"Seriously, bae. Don't make any noise. Please."

He looked down at her, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth, nodding his head at her. She leaned her head down to his balls, taking them into her mouth and sensually sucking them.

Dayvon fought back another groan as he watched her work his body like it was her own. Meanwhile, her right hand was moving quickly up and down his shaft, making sure to lightly squeeze his tip each time she got to the top.

His breathing got heavier and heavier once she returned to his throbbing dick, deep throating him as she ignored her own gags wanting to pleasure him.

Von discreetly held his breath to prevent himself from making noise, hearing her moan lowly against his length while she gave him the sloppiest head with her good teeth.

His legs started to lightly shake as he bought his right hand up to drag down his face. She was bitching him out for sure.

His eyes squeezed shut once she focused mainly on his tip, stroking him quickly. He pushed her head far down his length, letting his nut slip directly down her throat. Accidentally, a short groan slipped out of his mouth while he bit his lip again.

He thrusted his hips forward while he breathed heavily, riding his high out and Dakota hummed against his dick, feeling herself get wetter.

He finally felt like he had none left in him, causing him to let her head go and laying back on the bed, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction.

Dakota planted her hands on his thighs, helping herself get up from the ground. She smiled to herself as she felt accomplished. That was the first time she ever took control with him.

Wiping her tears away, as well as the excess spit around her mouth, she climbed over to his head, planting her lips onto his as he weakly kissed her back.

"I love you, papa. You did so good bae." She laughed, soon exiting the room to get the pack of wipes from her crossbody purse.

Meanwhile, Maleah eyed Dakota's cheerfulness, knowing exactly what the long silence in the room meant.

"Dakota, you nasty bitch!"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟒:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

"I see you gotchu' a lil fine thang on yo hip now, and lemme tell you sumn, son!" Dayvon's drunk uncle ranted causing him to mentally groan.

All he wanted was a bottle of water.

The group had arrived to his mother's Chicago residence after they freshened up at the Airbnb they rented out. It was now going on an hour since they've been there and everyone was just vibing out.

By now, Dayvon had introduced Dakota to almost everyone, wanting to show off how much of a good girl he had.

It warmed his heart to see how accepting his family were to her, treating her like one of their own. His mom, stepdad, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles all loved her aura and bubbly personality.

They liked her so much that he didn't even know where she was at the moment, last seeing her being dragged off somewhere by his seven year old sister, Kennedy.

"All you gotta do ta' keep ha' is fuck ha' good and give ha' whateva she ask fa'. I'm tellin' you, Dayvon! If i'a known that, my nine ex wives woulda neva left my ass. On my soul." He spoke, chugging a bottle of Heineken right after.

Dayvon shook his head, eyes falling to his uncle's protruding beer belly. He vowed to never be that type of uncle.

"Aight unc, I hea' you gang. Ima do 'dat, fasho." He nodded, quickly dismissing the conversation as he looked around the spacious backyard for his girlfriend.

It was nice to see all of his family enjoying the nice big house that he bought for his mom. That was the first thing on his bucket list once he got rich.

Dayvon walked over with his water bottle in hand to the sliding doors, pulling them open and then closing them, making sure to not let any air out.

He walked to the kitchen, which was occupied by a few of his aunts, and of course his mom.

"Ma, whea' my shorty at?" He questioned as he stood close to her, reaching over her and stealing a piece of freshly fried chicken before she could snap on him.

"Boy touch my food again and you ain't gon' have no hand to do it no more!" She scolded him while she dried her hands on a towel.

"She upstairs with Antonio and Ken Ken. They den kidnapped her lil sweet self." His auntie Tamia told him, and he nodded at her.

"Good lookin' aun-"

She cut him off before he could exit the kitchen, putting her arm across his chest. "Wait now, sit down. Have a quick talk with your favorite auntie!" She smiled, leading him over to the high bar stools in the kitchen.

"Mmcht, favorite my ass. If anyone the favorite auntie, it's me!" His aunt Gina spoke, while she got waved off by Tamia.

She took a seat next to him, preparing to talk his ears off. "You know, I really like her for you Von. She nice, sweet, polite, and she seem to bring balance to yo hot head-self."

"I swear that's the same thing I den said!" His mom agreed, earning laughs from everyone else.

"How long you known her for?"

He really thought about it, realizing that it hadn't been long at all, but it felt like forever with them.

"Ion 'een know, it ain't been that long though. Prolly a coupla months. But the thing is, in 'dis small period ah time I den knew ha, she den showed me mo' loyalty and mo' love than people I den known my whole life, you see what I'm sayin?"

His aunt nodded while his other aunt and mom tuned into the conversation, verbally agreeing with him.

"Wen somebody fa' you, you gon' know she the one right away. So I'm tryna show ha everything I ca' show ha, and do everything I ca' do fa' shorty 'cus fuck- messin' widda nig- man like me, ion know wen my last day gon' be so I gotta treat it like everyday gon be my last." He spoke truthfully.

"Dayvon, I told you stop talking like that! I pray for you every single night, so in the name of the Lord, nothing gon' happen to my baby." His aunt spoke, making him slightly smile.

His mom gushed at his words, running over to hug him. "Ohhh my baby. I raised you so right, you such a mature man!" She spoke and kissed his cheek, making him laugh.

"No seriously though, I see how you look at her with nothing but love. Don't mess it up!" Gina scolded him, causing him to nod while he got up.

"Neva dat. I'a be back though."

He finally left out of the kitchen, going up the wide spiral staircase by twos. Walking down the brightly lit hallway, he pushed opened his little sister's door slightly, being met with an immense amount of pink.

Walking into the room fully, he smiled as he saw Dakota bent down in front of Kennedy, with Kennedy hugging around her neck.

"Thank you bestfriend. I love them!"

Dayvon smacked his lips with a grin, walking over to Kennedy and scooping her up off her feet, pretending to bite her. "How my girlfriend yo bestfriend and you just met ha?"

"Ahhh stop! You're going to mess up my nails, Bubba!" She squealed with laughter, kicking her legs wildly.

Dakota raised up off of the floor, dusting of her white sleeveless body suit as she smiled at their interaction.

"Nah, you ain't grown Ken. You not 'posed to be wearin' no nail polish. Make me beat yo ass." He joked as he placed her down on her feet, eyes widening when she waved him off.

Kennedy returned to her position in front of Dakota, smiling up at her. "So I can come to your house soon? Like really?"

Bending back down to her level into a squat, she opened her arms so Kennedy could sit on her thigh.

"Well since you have school now, I think the next break you have is Labor Day weekend, which is coming up. So if your mommy says yes, then you can come on Friday, after school and leave on Monday. Is that okay?"

She nodded fastly, twirling Dakota's braid around her small finger. "Yes. I know mommy's gonna say yes too because I heard her say that she likes you better than all of Day Day's old girlfriends." She started.

"But you have to promise, pinky promise, so then you can't break it." She smiled, pushing her pinky towards Dakota.

Dakota also extended her pinky out causing them to lock their fingers together. "Promise."

"K, bye! I'm going to go ask mommy!" She rushed, running out of the room quickly.

Dayvon waited until Dakota completely got up, instantly pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead repeatedly, making sure to not step on her pink Rick Owen sneakers.

"Lemme put ah baby in you."

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Yeah and I got a clothing line too, you can come model for me. You and lil miss Smurk jr. Cause y'all know once them muhfuckas see pretty girls rocking certain looks, they get ta' buyin' all typa shit." Baylo spoke to Maleah and Dakota, making them agree with him.

The sun was starting to go down by this time, and of course the adults were drunk or tipsy, dancing in the middle of the backyard to 'Love and Happiness' by Al Green.

Meanwhile, Dakota and Maleah sat on the fold out chairs along with Baylo and Kay, who they had just met an hour ago.

"I gotchu, gimme your Instagram and just text me when you're ready." Dakota smiled, handing her phone to Baylo.

"My fucking God, here go the Wonder Pets." Kay groaned. Dakota's head slowly turned around, seeing Kayla along with another lightskinned girl with an extremely large ass, and big lips, and another girl who looked very familiar to her.

Dakota sighed lowly, using her pointer and thumb fingers to play with her hybrid lash extensions.

Her mood perked up on cue, once she heard Von's off key voice singing along to 'My Girl' by The Temptations.

"Well I guess you'd say. What can make me feel this wayyy? Ma girllll, ma girllll." He sung horribly, dancing his way over to Dakota with a plate of food in his hand.

"Awwwww, y'all make me wanna fuckin' vomit!" Baylo fake gagged as Von stopped in front of Dakota, handing her a plate of food.

He pretended to hand it to her, pulling back with a laugh once she reached for the plate. "Talkin' 'bout ma girllll. Ma girl! Ooohhhhh!" He sung again, this time pulling Dakota out of the chair with one hand.

He used his free hand to spin her around slowly a few times, stopping her when she was facing him. She laughed as he placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

He then sat down in the lawn chair, pulling her into his lap by her inner thigh. "You good, ma? These fatheaded folks ain't fuckin' witchu, is they?" He questioned, letting her grab the plate of food out of his hands.

"Leave them alone, bully! I'm okay though, thanks for the food." She smiled, instantly picking up a fried chicken wing and biting into it.

"You know I gotchu, Ko." He muttered, resting the side of his face against her back.

Dakota continued to eat, sharing the extremely large plate of food with Maleah since it was basically piled to the top and she didn't feel like getting her own plate.

"Why are your lips on my back, Von?" Dakota laughed, folding the empty styrofoam plate in half, turning around to look at him.

He shrugged, grabbing her chin to kiss her lips instead. "Come hea. Lemme tell you sumn."

Dakota turned her body more towards the left so her ear was directly by his mouth. He licked over his lips, bringing his hand around so it was rested in the middle of her legs.

"You see 'dat lil shit you did earlia'? Tryn' do me like I'm sum typa bitch ah hoe a'sum? Lata, watch what happen. Ima fuck the shit outchu and you ain't fin' be able ta touch me, make noise, nunna dat. You ready?" He spoke lowly, licking her ear when he was done.

Dakota's eyes dazed as she thought about it, while she stared at nothing in particular, chills and butterflies erupting through her body. "And if I touch you and make noise, then what?"

"Then ima t-"

"Brotherrrr!" Kayla squealed, making Von smack his teeth, along with Baylo and Kay.

Dakota internally groaned but kept a sweet face as she turned her body back to the front, looking down at her sneakers.

"Oh hey, Von. You act like youn know people no more." The lightskinned girl with the massive BBL spoke, standing alongside Kayla and the other girl who was in her phone.

"Cause I don't." He kept it short, putting the side of his face back onto Dakota's back with his arms wrapped around her waist.

Dakota raised her eyebrow in confusion, feeling like she was left out of something.

The third girl finally removed her attention from her phone, eyes widening once she looked at Dakota. "Bitchhh? You don't remember me, girl? It's Zahrya!"

It instantly clicked in her head, the girl from the therapy session. "Oh heyyy gorgeous!" Dakota slightly smiled as the girl embraced her into a hug, like she knew her.

"Man back up offa ha. Ion want yo whore diseases rubbin' off on ha!" Dayvon mugged, pushing Zahrya back.

She sucked her teeth, mushing Von's head. "You could've just said you missed me. I missed you too cousin!"

"Ian know you was wit' his Pops from Regular Show bad built ass. Cousy be stressin' you out?" Zahrya spoke, taking a seat next to the couple, making Dakota lowly laugh.

"Dat shit funny, Dakota?"

Dakota kept the smile on her face as she shook her head no. "Girl, not too much on this one!"

The two engaged in a conversation while Kayla stood off to the side, talking shit about Dakota to Kris, who continued to give Dakota dirty looks that didn't go unnoticed.

"What the fuck you keep lookin' at her like that for? The fuck!" Maleah raised her voice at Kris, ignoring Durk who told her to stop.

Kris bitterly laughed, running her fingers through her hair. "Bitch, she ain't nun to look at no way."

"Man ion play 'bout dis one. Watch yo' mouf' fa shit get ugly innis bitch. On BD." Dayvon spoke nonchalantly, silently hoping that Kris wasn't in the mood to be petty tonight.

"I know that's right, cousin. Weirdo ass hoes." Baylo instigated, not liking Kayla or Kris.

Dakota rolled her eyes as she ignored the two, continuing her conversation with Zahrya. Though she hated confrontation, if it came down to it, she was going to defend herself.

"Mmcht. Sorry 'bout them. Ion know what they got goin'." Zahrya rolled her eyes.

"Man hell naw, sorry my fuckin' ass. She sittin' hea tryna play house widda nigga who be fuckin' on Kris whole time." Kayla rolled her eyes, speaking at a normal tone.

Dayvon sucked his teeth once again. That was supposed to be his sister, and here she was, airing out his business.

"Ian fucked on shorty in how long? Stop playin' widda nigga. Fa real. Y'all fuckin' blowin' my high."

Kris rolled her eyes, feeling a little salty. "Her ugly skinny ass."

Dakota sucked her teeth, finally turning her attention to Kris.

"That's why you can't getcho nigga back! Ahhh haaa! Mad ass, bad built ass, salty ass hoe."

Kris instantly got annoyed, inching closer to Dakota while Von stood up, pushing Dakota behind him. "Fuck you tryna do? Im wit' whateva! Im wit' everything! I'm wit' it all. Watchu wanna do? Wassup!"

"You mineswell go sitcho' ass down sumwhea' 'cause yeen finna do shit to ha. On King David." Von mugged, getting extremely irritated. It was always drama when Kayla came around.

While all of this was going on, no one else noticed or heard anything, except for the people sitting around them.

"Bitch, catch me when Von fine ass not around. Text me when you done with ha lil ass!" Kris stuck her tongue out while Kayla laughed obnoxiously.

"Yo mom a bitch, bitch. Swear ima smack the fuck outchu one day like you my daughter, bitch!" Dakota huffed while Von's eyebrows raised and his eyes widened. He never heard Dakota speak like that, nor act like that. It was crazy for him to hear, but he was glad that she could hold her own.

"And I'm backing her too, bit-!" Maleah added, while Durk shook his head and covered her mouth with his hand.

Muwop and Booka walked to where they were sitting, catching some of the bickering going back and forth.

Booka smiled in amusement, standing in between Von, Kris and Kayla, bringing the attention onto himself.

"Welcome to the Bad Girls Club. Bad Girls!"

———————————

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝟕,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒🙄

𝐈𝐃𝐂 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐍, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 :)

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 🫡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.3K 462 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
189K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
46.3K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."
25K 476 14
delusions bout our favv . tw; for some chapters, 18+