Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

46

2.7K 140 45
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Everyone arrived back at the classroom at about the same time.

Seokjin and Jimin had pushed all the desks against the walls, leaving an empty space in the middle. Streamers and balloons hung from the ceilings and confetti littered the floor. Party music was pumping out from a phone hooked up to the speakers on the computer.

Namjoon set the variety of treats he and Yoongi had picked out on the desks, next to the gifts Taehyung and Jungkook had bought.

"You didn't wrap them?" Seokjin walked over, hands on his hips as he stared at the items.

"How could we? We didn't buy wrapping paper!" Taehyung shook his head.

"Why didn't you?" Seokjin asked. "Haven't you ever been to a birthday party before? Don't you know you're supposed to wrap gifts before giving them to someone?"

"It's the gifts that matter anyways."
Taehyung shrugged.

Seokjin sighed. "Swear to God, I really am the mother of you children and you all didn't earn a single IQ point from your father."

"Mommy, I spilt some punch!" Jimin called, raising his hand from where he stood in a puddle of red liquid.

Yoongi smiled at his students interacting, before grabbing some papers from his desk. "Class, I have to run a quick errand and drop these off for the principal. Behave and don't be too loud."

Namjoon intercepted the teacher before he could get to the door and spoke in a low voice. "Where are you going?"

"I just told you, don't you listen, sub?" Yoongi sighed. "I'll be right back. Just mingle with everyone and pretend to like them until I get back."

"But I only like you." Namjoon pouted.

Yoongi cooed, standing on his tiptoes to press a quick kiss to the student's lips. He smiled. "I'll hurry."

Namjoon bit his cheek to hide his smile, staring at his boyfriend's ass as Yoongi left the room.

He looked around quickly, making sure no one had seen that, before heading over to the food table and grabbing a cupcake to eat while he waited for his teacher to come back.

-

"So, what's the plan?" Taehyung asked. "Do we shout surprise when he comes back or not, since he's kinda expecting that?"

"He's not expecting the party to happen right now." Seokjin shook his head. "We should definitely say it."

"Aw Jinnie, you're such a sweet friend." Jimin squealed.

"I want that bitch to be so surprised he pisses his designer pants." Seokjin grinned.

Jimin blinked. "Okay, a little less sweet now."

Jungkook trudged over, his hands in his pockets.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin grabbed him and yanked him closer. "I need you to be on the lookout. Stand by the door and let us know when Hobi is coming back, okay?"

"Uh, sure." Jungkook nodded hesitantly. He looked at Jimin. "Hey, Jimin, can I talk to you for a-"

"After Hobi gets here!" Seokjin scolded, pushing Jungkook to the door.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his shoulder, before going to stand in front of the door, looking out the small window on it at the empty hallway.

Seokjin faced Namjoon. "And you!"

"What?" Namjoon asked, mouth full of chocolate cupcake.

"Don't be a sexy, salty fun sucker with a great dick, alright? Be nice to Hoseok during the party, you delicious, little piece of hot dimples and thick thighs. You gorgeous asshole. You tall, cinnamon skinned motherfucker. You genius pornstar-lookin' trick ass bitch." Seokjin put his hands on his hips and glared. "Got it?"

"And if I refuse?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow. "I can't not have a great dick, after all." He hadn't any intentions to be rude today, not when he was currently on cloud nine because of Yoongi. But his classmates didn't need to know that. He had a reputation to keep up after all.

"Then you can't fuck me for a week." Seokjin said.

Namjoon blinked. "But I don't want to fuck y-"

"Fuck, okay, you called my bluff! Please fuck me now!" Seokjin begged. "Right here on the floor, I don't care!"

Namjoon choked on his cupcake. "For fucks sake, Jin! Can't I shove one thing in my mouth without one of you horny guys begging for it to be your dicks?"

"He's coming!" Jungkook suddenly whisper hissed.

Everyone freaked out quietly and ran to their positions, which was just anywhere in the room. Jungkook flicked the lights off so Hoseok wouldn't be able to see the party decorations.

"The hell?" Jungkook heard Hoseok mutter. The doorknob turned and then opened. A second later the lights flicked on and he stepped inside.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted, throwing handfuls of confetti into the air.

"Yeah." Namjoon said.

Hoseok gasped, his eyes wide as he took in everything.  "Whoa, what the hell is this?"

"Your surprise party!" Seokjin grinned, running over to hug the boy tightly.

Hoseok blinked. "I didn't expect you to throw it so early."

"Duh, that's the surprise." Seokjin chuckled. He kissed his friend's cheek. "I supervised everything. Your favorite songs are on the playlist, we got your favorite flavors of treats and punch, and I told Taehyung your favorite stores to spend money at."

"But my gift cards weren't for Gucci or Chanel, so you get Target and Walmart instead." Taehyung shot him a double thumbs up.

Hoseok grinned. "Aww, guys! This is so sweet! Thank you, honestly. It definitely makes up for having to go to the dentist earlier." He looked at the teacher's desk. "Where's Mr. Min?"

"Had to run a teacher errand, he'll be back in time to open gifts." Seokjin explained. "I'll get you some punch."

Hoseok hummed happily as Seokjin skipped away. Jungkook approached him and hugged him as well. "Happy birthday, Hobi!"

"Thanks, Kook." Hoseok kissed the top of the younger boy's hair, before noticing Namjoon alone in the corner and hurrying over.

"No." Namjoon said immediately.

"Oh, come on." Hoseok whined. "You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"You were going to make some cheeky remark about me owing you some birthday spankings or some shit." Namjoon bit into a cookie.

Hoseok opened his mouth, then shut it. He looked glumly at the floor. "Damn, have I become predictable?"

Seokjin appeared and handed the boy a cup of punch. "Only your words have, but it's your actions that matter."

Namjoon scowled. "Don't encourage him to be even more Hoseok-like."

"Hey, speaking of Namjoon having to sub for us for our PornHub channel, I have the date set for that." Hoseok sipped his drink.

"Wow, say that louder, I don't think the satellites in space picked that up." Namjoon snapped.

"I already have my item picked." Seokjin giggled. "You're going to hate how good it looks."

"I hate it already." Namjoon muttered.

"At least Jungkook will probably go easy on you, since he's just a shy little boy." Hoseok shrugged. "I certainly won't, but Jungie probably will."

Namjoon looked to the youngest student, who was talking with Taehyung and Jimin about something, and held back a shiver. He had a very strong feeling that whatever it was that Jungkook picked out would be the worst of them all.

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he was grateful for the distraction.

Yoongi: sub, get to the principal's office. now.

Namjoon stuffed his phone back away. "I gotta go be anywhere but here."

"Wait!" Hoseok called as Namjoon pushed him and Seokjin aside. He hurried after him. "Why are you leaving my party without giving me my birthday spankings yet?"

Namjoon sighed, turning and shoving the rest of his cookie into the boy's mouth. Hoseok stared as Namjoon left, the door slamming shut behind him.

"Hot." Seokjin commented, standing beside him.

Hoseok chewed and swallowed, nodding. 

It was the best gift he had received from Namjoon so far.

-

"Jimin, can we talk?" Jungkook asked hesitantly again.

The smaller boy had been dancing with Taehyung, but the older of the three stepped back, knowing what it was about.

"You two talk, I'm gunna go gain twenty pounds and then cry about it." Taehyung headed over to the food table.

Jimin looked shyly at the ground. "Hey, Kook."

"Hey, Jimin." Jungkook's heart pounded. "Look, about last weekend-"

"You don't have to say it." Jimin held up a small finger to silence him. "Just because I got feelings doesn't mean you should force yourself to reciprocate them, or break your own heart to tell me no. It's fine. Us. Were fine as friends. Whatever you're going to say- don't."

Jungkook bit his lip. "I'm sorry. You're amazing and my best friend and the last thing I would ever want is to lose you if we get into a fight or something. I like you too, a lot. It's just, with this class, I don't think it's the best time to be in a relationship. Like, what if I have to kiss Seokjin again? Or the homework is for Namjoon to fuck you?"

"Then I would let him and break up with you in an instant." Jimin said instantly, his eyes wide.

Jungkook chuckled. "My point is that it would be easier to date after this year is over, and it almost is."

Jimin sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I would say it would be fine for you to do other things with our classmates, but deep down I would still be jealous, and I definitely wouldn't ever wanna have a fight with you."

Jungkook beamed. "I'm so glad you feel the same. You're seriously the person I care about the most and I never want to hurt you."

"Unless you're fucking me so good." Jimin raised his glass.

Jungkook giggled and they clinked cups.

-

Namjoon burst into the principal's room. "Yoongi! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He looked around the room and was confused to see Yoongi was standing by the window, closing the blinds.

"Shut the door, sub." Yoongi ordered.

Namjoon did, still confused. "What's going on? Where's Mr. Barnes?"

"At a budget meeting in the next town over." Yoongi explained.

Namjoon still didn't get it.

"Lock the door." Yoongi motioned with his hand.

Namjoon did, still not understanding why.

Yoongi sighed when his sub just stood there, fully clothed. "My God Namjoon. You're supposed to be some kid genius and yet you can't put two and two together?"

Namjoon scowled, crossing his arms. "I-"

"Shut up, I'll make this impossibly clear for you to understand." Yoongi swept all of the items off the principal's wooden desk.

Namjoon gasped as the papers, pencil holders and computer crashed to the floor. "Yoongi!"

Yoongi started unbuttoning his shirt. "We don't have all day, sub. His secretary will be back in thirty minutes, and I know how much you like to moan loudly."

Namjoon's mouth went dry when Yoongi's shirt joined the mess on the floor. "You seriously want us to fuck in the principal's office?! On his desk?!"

Yoongi nodded, kicking off his shoes. "Isn't it the most fitting place for us to have our first fuck together as boyfriends? You being my student and I being your teacher?" He smiled. "It's pretty poetic in my eyes."

"You're insane." Namjoon laughed. But so was he, as he quickly started yanking off his clothes, too.

Yoongi giggled, watching with arousal as his strong, tall sub stripped for him.

They were both already semi hard by the time they crashed into each other's arms, violently making out as they both fought for dominance. The idea of doing something so dangerous like this was exhilarating, and they both had an exhibitionist kink, so they both were panting, their hearts hammering with the thrill and arousal within a minute.

Namjoon pulled back.  "Lay down so I can fuck you."

"I top." Yoongi snorted, refusing to let Namjoon push him down on his back.

"That's debatable, but right now, only you can fit on this small desk, so, unless you want my back to get ripped up on this hard ass carpet, get on your fucking back." Namjoon growled.

Yoongi pretended to think about it, and Namjoon huffed, grabbing Yoongi's ankles and yanking his teacher close, making him fall on his back on the wooden surface.

"Cold!" Yoongi hissed as Namjoon climbed over him.

"It was your idea to do this." Namjoon reminded him, bending down to take his boyfriends pink nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the small nub.

"Yeah, but that was when I was envisioning me topping." Yoongi muttered, running his hands through Namjoon's hair.

Namjoon wanted to prolong this moment for as long as possible, taking his time with every inch of Yoongi's stunning, beautiful body, showing him how perfect he was, but they only had until Ms. Johnson came back from lunch. So, he skipped the prepping, not that Yoongi really needed it, and shoved himself inside in one go.

Yoongi's nails dug into Namjoon's back, scraping red trails down his dark skin. 

"Fuck, sub, why so hurried?" He chuckled.

"You know why." Namjoon snapped, grinding their hips together. "Fuck, how are you always so perfectly tight, yet loose at the same time?"

"Because I'm a whore who knows how to keep herself dainty."

Namjoon looked up, stunned for a moment. "Wait, Yoonji?"

Yoongi grinned. "Nah, just fucking with you." He reached down and slapped the student's ass. "Keep moving, dumbass!"

Namjoon scowled, but picked up his speed, pounding into his teacher in a way that had them both struggling to keep their moans and cussing to a low volume.

"Shit, sub," Yoongi threw his head back, his black hair fanning over the desk. "Is it bad that I half wish someone would walk in right now and see how good you are at this?"

"Yes!" Namjoon grunted, snapping his hips up. "That would be extremely bad. That would be the worst thing ever to happen for us."

Yoongi bit down on his finger cutely. "Ahah- sub, fuck, so good. Maybe you're a dom after all..."

Namjoon smirked, not giving up his quick pace. "So, you admit I'm a top finally?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, tightening his grip on his student's strong, broad shoulders.

"Always knew that, sub. But you're still my sub." He smiled up at his boyfriend with so much fondness in his warm, soft eyes. "Always has been and always will be, my beautiful, perfect little sub."

Namjoon wanted to argue and be an asshole, like usual, but knowing Yoongi really meant those words had him coming with a loud groan.

Yoongi sucked in a breath at the feeling, clenching around his student. "Fuck, did you really come because of my words?"

"Shut up," the younger boy muttered, his cheeks flushed. He kept thrusting into his teacher, despite being sensitive, until Yoongi came too with a shudder that wracked his whole body.

"Fuck, shit, fuck..." He panted.

"This was one of the best orgasms we've had together yet." Namjoon grinned.

Yoongi hummed in agreement.

Namjoon slid off the desk and leaned forward, so he had a better view of Yoongi's ass, slowly dripping come to the desk.

"You're messy. We can't leave Mr. Barnes's office like this." He tsked, shaking his head, before leaning in and dipping his tongue into his teacher's asshole.

Yoongi jolted, his eyes flying open, before he moaned and smirked down at his sub. "How do I taste, sub?"

Namjoon pulled back and licked his lips. "Like me."

Yoongi giggled. "We only have a few minutes left. So, hurry up and get to it."

Namjoon grinned back, diving back in.

"Whatever you say, pervert."

-

Jungkook looked up and noticed Namjoon had left the room, and Yoongi was still on an errand.

He bit his lip, knowing it was now or never. He ran to the phone that was playing music and paused it. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked to him with surprise.

"Hey, what gives?" Taehyung called. "You cut it right before the bass dropped! How the hell am I supposed to fall asleep tonight?"

"I need to tell you all something." Jungkook insisted urgently.

Seokjin noticed how distraught the boy looked and frowned. "What's wrong, Kookie?"

Jungkook bit his lip, not knowing how to say it.

So, he just blurted it out.

"Earlier, I saw Yoongi and Namjoon kissing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 170 14
"So, you are our new professor?" Yoongi asked as he placed his hand on his hips. "Yes," that's all Jungkook said because he knew what he had to deal...
28.5K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . πŸ₯ˆ#2 Namjinff
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...