✨ALFAAZ E ISHQ✨✔️

By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concep... More

Issq hai kajal piya ❤️
❤ ️1
❤️2
❤️3
❤️4
❤️5
❤️6
❤️Last
Pyaar toh hona hi tha❤️
1💜
2💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
last💜
Desire for devil ❤️‍🔥
1🔥
2🔥
3🔥
4🔥
5🔥
6🔥
Last 🔥
Kuch kuch hota hai Shehnaaz 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💖
LAST 💖
The Second Choice 👑
1 🍂
2🍂
3🍂
4🍂
5🍂
6🍂
7🍂
8 🍂
9🍂
10🍂
11🍂
12🍂
Happy birthday Siddyyy❤️
13🍂
14 🍂
15🍂
LAST🍂
Happy birthday Sanaa❤️
A beautiful part of life 💖

5💖

2.2K 358 59
By lost_beautyy

Mona was looking at the mirror with a smile on her face. 

While sana was helping her to get ready with a heavy heart.

Mona: sana you are sid's best friend right? Tell me which colour I should wear?

Sana looked at her for a few seconds and replied...

Sana: yellow! He loves traditional dresses. And straight hair with minimal makeup .

Mona: yellow? But I feel red is the perfect colour for a date. And traditional dress is not for dates come on! I think I will go with this red knee length dress, what do you say?

Sana: jaisi tumhari maarji.

Mona wore her dress and curled her hair a little.

Mona: let me add a little red lipstick! Oh my god . I am so excited. Maybe we will kiss today. I have waited for this day since forever.

Sana looked at her shockingly.

Sana: ki... kiss! ? It's your first date and you will kiss?

Mona: yeah what's so shocking darling? It's quite normal. We are going on a date because we are attracted towards each other and kiss is just a gesture of affection. Right?

Sana looked down and remembered one incident. Before some days when she went for a date with raj, she was trying to know him more.  But he was not interested in talking. He wanted to kiss her but she didn't allow. Because she was not at all comfortable.

Raj ignored her calls and texts for two days after that incident and she had to apologize for it. She was really sad in this relationship. She always thought that a man always tries to take care of his woman's comfort before anything else. A love story is not only about intimacy. Little gestures matters.

As she is immature and she thinks her infatuation as her love, so she tries to mend her bond by apologizing to raj again and again . But still she couldn't allow him to snatch her comfort . That is why raj is irritated. He isn't talking to her from last night.

She is really puzzled. She can't share all these things with anyone. The only person who could give her peace was her best friend, her Sidharth but he is also ignoring her. And now his going in a date with Mona is breaking her heart for an unknown reason.

Mona: sanaaa! Kaab se bula rahi hoon ! Kaha kho jaati ho tum. Jao sid ko jaa k bolo ki mai ready ho gyi hoon.

Sana: mai?

Mona: haan actually mujhe abhi thoda aur touch up karna hai. Tum please bula lao usko. 

Sana nodded and started walking towards his room.  She was lost in her thoughts....

Sana:

Maine hamesha se socha hai ki jaab bhi Sidharthh ko kisi se pyaar hoga mai bohot khush hongi. Bohot support karungi Usko. Bohot maasti karungi uski Shaadi mein. Toh fir aaj jaab wo date pe jaa raha hai toh mai khush kyun nahi hoon?

Kyun raj ki ignorance se mujhe fadak nahi par raha par Sidharth ki ruthne se mera dil toot raha hai?

Kyun ek ajeeb si bechaini mehsoos ho rahi hai? Kyu dil itna udaas hai? Kya ho raha hai mere saath?

As she was lost in her thoughts, she slipped and fell on the floor but luckily she wasn't injured much. Only her hair became a little messy.

She entered in his room which was always her room , that's what she used to think but today a fear came to her mind.

If Sidharth will marry then this room won't belong to her anymore, nor she will be able to keep rights on Sidharth.

He was getting ready and she was looking at him.  He turned and saw her. His breath hitched for a second. With that oversized sweatshirt, messy hair and no makeup face, she was looking most beautiful in his eyes. He wasn't able to look away.

She kept walking towards him while looking down but his gaze was on her face.

Sana: wo ..mo...mona bula rahi hai. Ready hai wo .

Sid: hmm thik hai! Tum jao mai aata hoon.

Sana looked at him and her eyes were filled with tears.

Sana: mujhe aise hi ignore karta rahega?

Sid: mai ignore kaha kar raha hoon shehnaaz? Baat toh kar raha hoon na?

She clutched his shirt in a fist and said...

Sana: kaha baat karta hai aaj kal tu mere se ? Mai jaab bhi tere se milne aati hoon kaam ka bahana baana leta hai. Mere texts ka reply nahi karta, mera phone nahi uthata. Mai hurt ho rahi hoon tere ignorance se. Mujhe adaat nahi hai tere Bina rehne ki sidhaarth!

He looked away as her teary eyes were piercing his heart.

Sid: tumhare pas aab hai na tumhara sensible raj? Toh fir tumhe meri kya jaroorat hai? Tum raho na uske saath. Khush toh ho tum uske saath..

Sana: mujhe teri jaroorat hamesha hai sidhaaarth. Chahe koi bhi aa jaye mere life mein, chahe koi bhi mujhe kitni bhi khushi de de, par mujhe sukoon bas ek hi insaan k pas aa k mehsoos hota hai.  Aur wo tu hai. Kyun mujhe aise dur kar raha hai khud se?.

Sid:

dekho shehnaaz hum bachpan se saath hai . Hume adaat hai ek dusre ki par ek time k baad adaat badal hi jaata hai. Tum aab ek relationship mein ho aur mai bhi aab apne future k baare mein soch raha hoon , toh jo bhi humare bich tha wo Thoda toh badlega na?

Pehle ki tarah attention pyaar care humare bich nahi reh saakta kyun ki wo aab hum dusre logo ko bhi de rahe hai. Pehle mera pura time tere liye hota tha  aur tera mere liye par aab hume wo time mona aur raaj ko bhi dena par raha hai. So let's be practical. Nothing can be like before between us.

Sana sobbed and said...

Sana: aise thodi e hota hai? Naye rishto k waja se purane rishte aise nahi toot saakte. Tune kaha tha hum hamesha ek dusre k saath rahenge . Kaha tha na?.

Sid: kaha tha aur aaj bhi keh raha hoon tum kabhi bhi kisi problem mein ho toh mai tumhare saath jaroor rahunga kyun ki mai nahi chahunga ki tum kabhi theek na raho. Mai tumhe hamesha khush dekhna Chahta hoon .

Sana looked at him and said with a cracking voice...

Sana: meri khushi toh tu hi hai sidhaaarth!

Sid: aisa Tumhe lagta hai. Aur jaroori nahi hai jo tumhe lagta hai wo sahi hoga.

Sana came a little closer and caressed his cheeks...

Sana: aise kyun kar raha hai tu mere saath ?

He tried to go as her tears were making his heart sad.

But she hugged him and cried in his embrace.

Sana: mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai sidhaaarth. Kuch bhi accha nahi lag raha.  Mujhe bas ek hi baat paata hai ki mujhe tu chahiye mere pas..

Sid: jaane doh! Mujhe late ho raha hai.

Sana: nahi maine nahi jaane dena! Tu mujpe gussa kar le chahe toh thappar maar de par mere se baat kar , meko khud se itna dur maat kar. Haad se jada takleef hoti hai.

She held his one finger and kissed it making his eyes teary too. He was hurting her but her sadness was hurting him more. But his broken feelings were compelling him to behave like this.

He wanted her to stay away from him because if she will stay in his arms for some more time , he will surely breakdown. He thinks she is happy with raj but attached with him. That's why his ignorance was affecting her.

Whenever the thought of being normal with her comes to his mind, another thought automatically comes that she doesn't love him and that thought breaks him. 

He slowly pushed her away and left while she looked at her hand which was holding his one finger with so much rights, is now empty.

Is her Sidharth no more hers? Because of their own relationships , they have destroyed their friendship?

She couldn't help but cry for all those unknown feelings in her heart for him. Only he could cure her but seems like he has changed. This sidharth is really a stranger.

She stood in front of the window and saw mona and Sid who settled in the car and left for their date. Her eyes became blurry again because of tears.

Her phone rang and she saw it was raj .

Raj: darling let's go on a date! I think I really overreacted. So consider it as an apology.

Sana: raj mera maan nahi hai . Mujhe accha nahi feel ho raha hai.

Raj: really sana! ? Yaha mai humare relationship ko sudharne k liye efforts kar raha hoon aur tum usko aise neglect kar rahe ho?

Sana sighed.

Sana: nahi aisi baat nahi hai. Mai ready ho k tumhe call karti hoon.

Raj: that's like a good girl.

Sana cut the call and wore a simple yellow dress , with straight hair and applied a little gloss on her lips.

Raj looked at her and said ..

Raj: itne simple kapre? Tumhare pas acche kapre nahi hai kya! ?

Sana: raj tum mujhe aise insult nahi kar saakte. Wo haaq nahi diya hai maine tumhe!

Raj: Arey babe mai toh maajak kar raha tha. Tum bhi na choti choti baato pe gussa ho jaati ho.

He hugged her and she didn't know why she never felt peace in his hug , the way she feels peace in Sidharth's embrace.

They reached in the place and ate their food . Raj was talking but sana was lost .

Raj: sana sun bhi rahi ho tum meri baat ya nahi?

Sana: umm...haan...haan sun rahi hoon.

She looked here and there and her eyes widen in shock when she saw mona and sidharth in another table. A tear rolled down from her eyes when she saw mona was holding Sidharth's hand and caressing his fingers. The fingers she loves to hold from childhood.

She felt extreme pain in her heart. A fear of being replaced came to her mind. Wiping her tears, she looked at raj and said...

Sana: raj chalo yaha se.

She was about to go but raj pulled her and said...

Raj: abhi toh aaye hai hum. Let's enjoy a little babe.

He tried to caress his hand sensually on her bare waist while she held his hand and jerked it.

Sana: mai comfortable nahi hoon abhi raj .

Raj suddenly held her hair making her gasp.

Raj: comfortable nahi hai comfortable nahi hai ye bol bol k hamesha irritate karti hai tu mujhe. Socha tha tujse Shaadi karne se pehle taak tujhe mera lovey dovey roop hi dikhaunga.  Par aab nahi ho raha. Tujhe teri iss khubsoorti ko le k fakar hai na? Aaj teri khubsoorti pe daag laga ne ka waaqt aa gya hai.

Raj held her hand and forcefully started walking...

Sana: chorooooo!!! Sidhaaaarthhh!

She shouted in helplessness. Sidharth who didn't notice sana and raj here, was shocked to hear her scream and after seeing the scene in front of him , his blood boiled.

Raj,who had no idea about Sidharth's presence chuckled and said...

Raj: koi Sidharth nahi aane Wala tujhe bachane!

Sidharth fisted his palms and was about to go but mona held his hand and stopped him while saying...

Mona: wo dono toh boyfriend girlfriend hai na? Kuch personal issues hue honge , undono ko solve karne doh. Tum bich mein maat paro. Ye tumhara matter nahi hai sid.

Sidharth glared at her dangerously and jerked her hands.

Sid: shehnaaz se related haar matter mera matter hai. Kyun ki wo meri hai! Aaj rokne ki himmat ki hai khabardaar kabhi fir se tumne ye himmat ki na toh mujse bura koi nahi hoga. Maine tumhe ye date ka drama karne bola tha taa ki shehnaaz ko laage ki mai bhi relationship mein hoon aur wo apne relationship mein focus kar saake without any guilt of disappointing me . Mujhe laga tha ki shehnaaz Khush hai iss relationship se. Remember this always, nobody can be more important for me than shehnaaz!

Saying that he ran while raj took sana in a corner and tried to forcefully kiss her. Sana was crying and trying to stop him. Raj was about to kiss her but he was harshly pushed by Sidharth.

Raj: sid tum yaha? Aur ye kya tareeka hai? Mujhe dhakka kyun maara?

Sana hid behind Sidharth and clutched his shirt in fear.

Sidharth glared at raj and said...

Sid: Teri himmat kaise hui shehnaaz k saath battameezi karne ki?

Raj: mai koi battameezi nahi kar raha tha. Wo gf hai meri. Humare bich hug kiss ye sab normal hai. Tum ek third person ho. Don't interfare. Come darling.

Raj tried to hold sana's hand but Sidharth twisted his hands making him shout...

Sid: Don't you dare to touch her! I will kill you and I am not even joking.

Raj: kya matlab hai!? Kyun na touch Karu? She is my girlfriend! I can do whatever I want to do with her. I can touch her whenever I want.

Sidharth punched him so hard that his nose started bleeding...

Sid: uski maarji k khilaf tu usko touch nahi kar saakta na mai karne Dunga!

Raj: tum mujhe maar rahe ho? Uski boyfriend ko? Kis haaq se? Koi haaq nahi hai tumhara samjhe?

He kicked her while shouting at top of his voice...

Sid: Jis din se shehnaaz iss duniya mein aayi hai usdin se mera haaq hai ispe! She is mine since forever samaj mein aaya?

___________________________________________________

Keep loving ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
56K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
29.3K 1.8K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
172K 14.3K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀