Blue Chairs ~ Taekook

By thebtsbubble7

Pure smut ♡ 2 250 words ♡ Kamasutra ♡ Very in love ♡ This is a story about one night ITS season 2 where taeko... More

Full story

1.8K 9 0
By thebtsbubble7

"Finally."

The sound of the door closing shut echoed through the room. Swift hands grabbed onto the man's shirt.

Disrupting the pace of his breath, Taehyung clashed his mouth against Jungkook's lip. It was hard to name the predominant emotion laced behind the urgent kiss.

A mixture of longing and loving. Finding back to their safe place.

With a light chuckle Jungkook pulled back, wanting to see Taehyung's glistening eyes in the moonlight that sipped through the windows.

"I've missed you too."

In the time to come, both men laid on Taehyung's bed. Relishing the closeness of each other.

"Is Bam okay with the house?" Taehyung looked over to the baby monitor placed beside them.

"Yeah. I think so. It's a bit of a change for him but he was sleeping well when I left."

"Good…."

Jungkook knew all too well what Taehyung's fidgeting fingers meant. The way he nervously played with the duvet. The way his crotch subtlety inched closer to his thigh.

Being in somewhat of a soft dominant mood, Jungkook waited until Taehyung would get a bit more needy.

"So…" Taehyung's fingers danced lightly over Jungkook's chest, making the tiny hairs on his body rise. Taehyung's thumb ghosted over Jungkook's nipple, he could feel the pink bud hardening immediately at the soft touch.

Pressing his soft lips on his neck, he could hear him inhale sharply. He was aware that his intentions had been understood long ago, loving the way their silent agreement worked.

Deciding to continue playing the game, Taehyung's lips froze. Slowly removing himself. Placing his head on the man's chest, feeling each heartbeat vibrate through his body.
Jungkooks mouth went slightly agape. He had been so caught up in the feeling of Taehyung's lips that he almost felt like he had been in another dimension.

"Why did you stop?"

"Oh-" Taehyung met the man's eyes, eyelashes fluttering.
"-I didn't know if you were in the mood…"

He tried to look and sound as convincing as possible but seeing Jungkook's smirk he knew that he definitely had failed.

An almost dark chuckle left Jungkook as he grabbed onto Taehyung's body. Successfully pulling him onto his lap. Letting him feel the hardness through his boxers.

"When, have I ever, not been in the mood to be this close to you. To feel you." His hands rubbed softly at Taehyung's legs draped on the side of Jungkooks body.
"And when was the last time I said I wasn't in the mood for kisses?" Jungkook's eyebrows raised as Taehyung genuinely tried to think back to a time.

"I don't remember…"

"Exactly."

Taehyung was getting frustrated. Gently grinding over Jungkook's clothed cock. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle as he noticed how needy he was.

"Ah Jungkook please. Why are you teasing me!"

Taehyung joined Jungkook in his giggle. The atmosphere going from sensual and tense to loving and light.

"Maybe I have something planned for us…."

Taehyung's hips abruptly stopped. Eyes gleaming of hope.

"A suprise?"

"You could say that."

"What is it? What is it!" Taehyung playfully bounced up and down on him, determined to get Jungkook as worked up as him.

"You know how we've been testing out more kamasutra positions combined with breathing techniques?"

"Yes." Taehyung was now still, hovering over the man's body. Listening closely to every word.

"Well. I might have an idea how we could test a position and technique tonight…."

"Really?" Taehyung couldn't help the smirk taking over his features as Jungkook started to blush lightly.

"But are you sure you can handle it baby?" Taehyung bent down so that he was face to face with him, his dark brown orbs getting darker and wider.

"You know what usually happens when we fuck like that." His fingers trailed down to the waistband of Jungkook's boxers. His lips sucked gently on the flushed neck beneath him. His kisses stopping as he continued:

"We usually cum so hard we're completely done after."

Jungkook's voice was breathy as he answered.

"That's why it's perfect now. When we don't have a schedule tomorrow."

Gripping his hard member, Jungkook's breath hitched as Taehyung looked him deep into his eyes.

"You're quite dirty wanting to have sex when you very well know that Hobi is in the room next to us."

"I-" Jungkook's voice faltered as Taehyung started to rub up and down on him in soft strokes.
"-I-I, Hoseok is with Jimin. I could hear them as I walked past the main house earlier."

"What about Namjoon then… you wouldn't want our leader to hear your pretty moans right?"

"I-I-" It was getting harder, literally, for Jungkok to speak clearly.
"H-he probably has earplugs in. He usually doesn't wake up easily."

"Well, it seems like you have thought about everything then."

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's hand, stopping his movements.

"I even brought the special lube." Jungkook smirked as he had taken Taehyung by surprise.

"Re-really?" Taehyung stutterd.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?"
Jungkook's voice was teasing and Taehyung was to horny to even attempt to tease back.

Jungkook flipped the two of them over. His weight fully covered the man beneath.

"Wait here baby and I'll set everything up." He kissed a very shocked Taehyung as he left the room softly closing the door. Leaving Taehyung high and dry.

Jungkook put on his shirt and pants that had been discarded almost immediately as he was inside Taehyung's room.

Slowly opening the sliding glass door, Jungkook took light steps not wanting to wake up Bam. He went over to his bag which was placed on the sofa. Taking out a black toiletries bag. Before heading back to Taehyung, he couldn't resist going in to check on Bam sleeping.

He quietly squatted down in front of him. Almost tearing up at how precious his beautiful puppy looked.

Taehyung felt a fire erupt in his chest as he closely watched the baby monitor next to him. The thought of one day becoming parents to a child as well. Adding to their family of dogs. It truly was his biggest dream.

Jungkook tip-toed back to Taehyung's room, setting everything up. He placed the two perfectly shaped chairs against each other. Turning off all the cameras, twisting them away. Setting down two water bottles and the lube next to the camera on the little table next to the chairs.

Taehyung had been trying to listen closely to hear if Jungkook was soon finished. Even though he didn't want to start without Jungkook he couldn't help how his hips started to rut against his pillow, looking for some kind of friction.

Jungkook opened the door, seeing Taehyung grinding against the pillow, eyes shut in pleasure. He could feel how his member twitched.

Taehyung opened his eyes, seeing Jungkook standing in the door frame, leaning against it. Fuck he was hot. He had to have done something right in his previous life to be granted this beautiful sight.

Jungkook stood completely bare. Hair slightly messy and skin flushed. Hard cock standing proud, red tip glistening. His muscles flexed in the position he leaned against the door frame in.
And the smirk. The man had the audacity to smirk, as if he didn't already look deadly hot.

"You ready?"

Taehyung could only nod. He sat up as Jungkook walked over to him. He was prepared to stand and follow Jungkook to whatever it was he had planned. But it seemed like Jungkook had different thoughts.

Jungkook's hand tugged at Taehyung's boxers, the man lifting his hips in compliance.

Jungkook squatted down, facing the hard member. His lips started to lightly paint over his groin. Hand coming up to softly cup the tensed balls.

Kisses turned into small kitten licks as he slowly inched closer to the tip, Only covering the shaft in wet tiny spots. Without warning, Jungkook opened his mouth wide, sucking at the red tip. A loud high pitched moan echoed through the room as Taehyung fell back onto the bed in pleasure.

Swallowing deeper, Jungkook could feel the pubic hair of Taehyung tickle his nose. Feeling a warmth as he dived deeper into his crotch.

Jungkook noticed quickly that the sound of Taehyung's breathy moans was getting more erratic.

Coming to a halt, Taehyung sat up whining for more. His eyes widened as he saw the black rubbery ring in Jungkook's hand. He had been so caught up in the feeling of Jungkook that he hadnt even noticed the cock ring he had brought into the room. No wonder he was smirking as he stood in the door frame.

Gently putting the cock ring on Taehyung, Jungkook felt the urge to both be and have him inside of him at the same time. 

Still being in a haze of pleasure, Taehyung was guided out of the room seeing the two blue chairs put together. The glass doors was covered. Lights off. Candles lit here and there.

Before Taehyung even could ask, Jungkook sweaped him up. Placing him carefully in the makeshift basket. He had put a blanket inside of it to make it more cozy.

Taehyung quickly settled down, finding the chairs very comfortable.

Jungkook walked over next to Taehyung. Popping the lid of the lube open, he poured a generous amount onto his palm. Rubbing it between his hands.

Taehyung looked intensively at every movement, afraid to cum hands free. His gaze followed Jungkook's veiny hands that started to stroke his cock in skilled motions. He wanted to reach out his hand to give some kind of pleasure to Jungkook as well but his hand was gently swatted away.

"Not yet baby."
Jungkook's low voice did things to Taehyung. His moans were getting louder and louder.

As Jungkook stopped the movement of his hands, Taehyung tried to regain his breath.

Jungkook took Taehyung's legs. Placing them in a more optimal position. Before Taehyung could even ask, Jungkook swayed his leg over the edge of the chairs. Sitting down completely in the little basket. His back was turned to Taehyung. Arms resting on the back of the chair. Ass propped up close against Taehyung's face.

As a starved wolf,  Taehyung started to eat the puckered hole out. Finally, he was careful to still go slow, but still determined. Every now and again his tongue dove deeper into him. Jungkook's moans getting breathy and deep.

Jungkook had to fight his instincts of letting Taehyung make him cum just like that. Jungkook pointed weakly at the bottle of lube. Taehyung immediately understanding the next step.

Tabyung lubed up his fingers, looking at the pulsing hole in front of him.

Very slowly, he pressed a finger into Jungkook's warm hole, slowly building up a steady motion. As Jungkook started to push back more and more, Taehyung took the hint and now the other finger joined the slow movements. Taehyung's fingers grazed lightly over the fleshy nub every now and again.

He was about to put a third finger inside when Jungkook's hand stretched back, softly pulling at Taehyung's hand.

As he took the hint he smiled knowing what was to come. Literally.

In som way Jungkook made it look easy and effortless as he turned around in the chairs. He sat between the legs of Taehyung facing him.

The lube was once again used, this time to drip over Taehyung's tensed cock. Since Taehyung was still hard, the cock ring doing its job, little preparation was needed.

Taehyung stopped Jungkook's wrist, feeling the blood surging through the veins. He intertwined his hands with his. Just taking a moment to look so deeply into each other.

"I want us to take some breaths together."

"Yes."

In through the nose, out from the mouth. They both built up a sense of energy around them. Almost like a shell or basket of energy. This basket just being a physical symbol of that they were together inside of something safe.

Jungkook took the initiative to move close to Taehyung. Guiding Taehyung's member to his lubed up hole.

Very slowly, he took his cock inch by inch.

"You're okay?"

"Ye-yes" Taehyung's voice faltered. The feeling of Jungkooks velvety walls enveloping him made him dizzy.

They took a moment right here to just breathe. Synching up to each other.

Jungkooks hips started to move, slow and steady. Both men were hugging tightly around eachother.

Loud high pitched whines started to leave Jungkook as he moved faster and faster. Taehyung grunted as he hugged Jungkook tighter.

"You want to cum baby?"

"Yes, yes please."

Jungkook moved off Taehyung, removing the rubber ring. He immediately resumed his position. With every thrust he moved faster and faster.

They both moved erratically against each other. Both men grinding as fast as they could. Feeling their orgasm approaching.

Tahyung placed his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Gonna cum, fuck!"

Taehyung whined into Jungkook's ear.

"Me too baby. Fuck."

Then it snapped. High pitched cries. Shaking bodies. Sweat dripping. Cocks twitching. Cum spurting. Eyelids tightly shut. Firm embrace. Tears flowing down their cheeks. Chests heaving. Caught in a post sex bliss.

They both sat like this for minutes. Panting. Their orgasms was long, which meant longer time to come down.

Both of them felt ecstasy rush through their limbs. Feeling how their skin tingles at even a light brush of wind.

After minutes of coming back to this present reality so to speak, Taehyung pulled away looking at Jungkook.

"This was a good idea, Gugkie."

Both men giggling as they hugged each other tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
92.2K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...