Until It Feels Right

Por jinepinephrine

Taehyung and Seokjin are best friends and fishing buddies. And yeah, fucking buddies too. Más

Summary

Chapter 1

208 26 8
Por jinepinephrine

It was a nice day today. The sky is clear and the temperature was just right for his agenda.

It was perfect for Seokjin who wanted to enjoy something that would make his mood brighten up.

He was going to fish. 

After driving an hour, Seokjin stopped on the nearby parking area allotted for those who will go to the pier. He parked his car and got his bag from the back seat. He is almost a few meters away from the dock and he felt excited.

And of course, there is only one person he wanted to accompany him.

His best friend and fishing buddy, Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung is the only son of Kim Sung Hoon, the owner of Kim Hotels and Yacht Club. They met during a party held by his father Kim Namgil, the CEO of Kim Golf and Resorts. Even though he is two years older than Taehyung, they immediately became friends when he found out that Taehyung also loves fishing.

Not that he almost secretly admitted that he was attracted to Taehyung the moment he laid his eyes upon him.

As if Taehyung felt that someone’s coming, he turned his head and his eyes widened when he saw Seokjin waving at him.

“Hyung!” Taehyung yelled and waved back.

Seokjin ran to him and he was surprised when Taehyung hugs him and clings to him like a koala.

“Yah! You missed me that much huh?” Seokjin laughed and embraced him.

“Why you didn’t tell me you’re coming today?” Taehyung pushed him a bit and punched him in the chest lightly.

“Because I wanted to surprise you. Here, accept my apology.” Seokjin smiled and gave him a white paper bag and Taehyung immediately opened the bag.

“I hope you will like it. I thought that you wanted to add something to your cardigan collection. I haven’t seen you wearing that color. I think it suits you…” Seokjin said and he was interrupted when Taehyung kissed his cheek.

“Of course I love it. Anything from you. Thank you hyung.”  Taehyung smiled and dragged him to the boat.

“Let’s go before the fishes go away. I can feel that I will have a sumptuous lunch later.”

A few hours pass but still no fish bite but Seokjin loves the serenity of the sea.

“So how are things going between you and Irene?” 

Seokjin was saved from answering when all of a sudden he felt that there was something tugging on his fishing rod and drawn their attention.

“I think you got something Hyung!” Taehyung exclaimed watching the water.

Seokjin ignored him and focused on the fish. He continued to reel the rod and didn’t bother if the water is splashing over him.

“Wow! It’s huge!” Taehyung said as he saw Seokjin landed the fish on the boat and admired the fish.

“So, do you think I’m cool?” Seokjin teased him.

“Of course. Wait, let me get a picture first.” Taehyung pulled out his phone and snapped shots of the fish in different angles. He saw Seokjin very proud with his catch. He couldn’t help but to capture this beauty.

“Send me that later okay?” Seokjin smiled and Taehyung captured it.

“You got them boss!” Taehyung salutes and grins.

“Let’s clean up that big guy. What do you want me to do with it?” Seokjin grabbed the fish and they went to the kitchen.

“I know you wanted the sashimi. We can sear the half and leave the other half raw. You know my stomach gets upset when I eat raw fish.” Taehyung said.

He grabs the two aprons, holding one out to Seokjin.

“Then I’ll make a great sauce to accompany your seared fish. I know you are starving.”

“Yes, I am.” Taehyung smiled and touch his belly.

Seokjin laughs, tying the apron on his back but Taehyung moves his way to his back to tie the straps. After tying the straps, Taehyung puts his arms around Seokjin’s tiny waist then placed his chin on Seokjin’s shoulder. Taehyung closed his eyes to savor the moment.

“What’s wrong?” Seokjin holds his hand and squeezed lightly.

“Hmmmm” Taehyung only hummed.

“Spill it Taehyung-ah.” Seokjin tried to turn but Taehyung hugged him tighter.

“Is it wrong to be cuddly with my best friend? I haven’t seen you for 2 weeks.”

“I’m sorry. I’ve been busy with the company.”

Taehyung released Seokjin and handed him the knife to prepare the fish.

“It’s alright. I know many rich people. I can manage.” Taehyung rolled his eyes and Seokjin smiles.

“I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

Taehyung observes how Seokjin cleaned and prepared the fish. He watches where the sharp knife was inserted, how he carefully drawn it against the fish spine and how his pretty hand remains in place to hold it still. He watches how the flesh peels away from the fish bone within. Then he sliced the fish perfectly. Aside from fishing, Seokjin really loves to cook, especially if he is the one who caught the fish.

“Don’t stare at me.” Seokjin chuckled and pointed to the pan.

“After putting salt and pepper to the fillet, we can sear the fish so please prepare the pan.”

Taehyung gets the pan and set it to low heat. Once the fish are ready, he turned it to high heat and poured the oil. Seokjin puts the fish in the pan and Taehyung claps when he heard the delicious sizzle of the fish. After three minutes, the fish was cooked and Taehyung sets the table.

“I have good news and a bad news. What do you want to be delivered first?” Taehyung pouted as he stared back at Seokjin, who became worried and stopped slicing the lemons for his sashimi.

“The bad news?” Seokjin replied.

“I don’t have your favorite wine.” Taehyung sighed

“And the good news?”

“I have vodka here.” Taehyung raised the bottle.

“Perfect.” Seokjin continued to slice the lemons then set it on the table.

For once, Seokjin’s managing to relax and enjoy a day without worrying anything outside this boat.

“What are you thinking?” Taehyung asked as he put his head on Seokjin’s shoulder. He’s a bit dizzy due to alcohol and due to Seokjin’s presence.

Seokjin cupped his face and Taehyung immediately closed his eyes and he felt that their lips are pressed together for a soft kiss.

“I missed you Tae-ah, so much. I’m starting to dream about this, you have no idea. I’m glad you’re here with me now.” Seokjin said and then they were kissing again.

“Do you want to know how you can thank me? Clothes off, Seokjin-ah.” Taehyung said and he giggled when Seokjin brought him to the cabin and put him down to the bed.

Seokjin didn’t waste any time and pull off his hoodie along with his shirt and Taehyung helped him to remove his pants. Taehyung smirked when he removed his underwear and his hard cock spring free. Taehyung licked the head and Seokjin moaned. Seokjin was standing in all its glory and he was already leaking pre-come and Taehyung felt more aroused. Taehyung sucks hard around his head before sinking back down as far as he could, hollowing his cheeks as Seokjin’s hands were quite pulling his hair gently.

Seokjin nearly screams as Taehyung swallows him down, closing his lips right around his cock and sucking hard. It doesn’t take much for Seokjin to come, thrusting his hips into Taehyung’s mouth as he cries out with relief. He comes for what feels like a full minute. It leaks from the corners of Taehyung’s mouth, but he swallows what he can, making sure not as much as a drop goes to waste.

 After a moment, Taehyung dragged Seokjin to the bed and lay on his side.

“You’re really good at that huh.” Seokjin murmured and pressed their lips again. He tasted himself on Taehyung’s mouth and he felt that he is hard again.

“My turn. Where’s the lube?” Seokjin said and he stripped away all of Taehyung’s clothes.

Taehyung lifted the pillow and grabbed the bottle and gave it to Seokjin. Seokjin coated his fingers in lube and he reached down to Taehyung, pressing one finger onto his rim before inserting all the way in and Taehyung moaned.

“Fuck, I missed this Seokjin-ah. Fuck me hard.” Taehyung almost begged him.

Seokjin carefully inserts another finger and Taehyung was writhing underneath him. He inserts another one and Seokjin stopped when he felt Taehyung was prepared.

Seokjin quickly lubed up his cock and lined up to his hole. Seokjin thrusts and one swift motion, he was almost half inside. Taehyung squirmed and almost dug his nails on Seokjin’s arms.

“Am I hurting you?” Seokjin stopped moving

“A little yeah. I’m still not getting used to it. Your cock is fucking huge.”

“I think we need to do this every day.” Seokjin teased him and kissed him on the lips while trying to distract him from the pain. Taehyung moaned and he wrapped his legs around his waist and begins to move with every thrust Seokjin gave him.

“I think I’m gonna come.” Taehyung gasped as he could feel he would explode anytime soon.

“Then come with me baby.” Seokjin reached down for his cock and wrapped his fingers around Taehyung’s cock and jerked him off.

Taehyung arched his back with a harsh moan as he came over Seokjin’s hand. A just few more thrusts and Seokjin came inside Taehyung.

Seokjin carefully pulled out and reached for the wipes to clean them up. Then they just lay together and Seokjin pulled the sheets up and they slept together.

Seokjin felt a little chilly and when he opened his eyes. The sun is already setting down.

“Tae-ah, wake up. We need to go back. It’s already 6pm.” Seokjin slightly tapped his cheeks and kissed his nose.

“Can you just drive the boat and wake me up when we docked? I’m still sleepy.” Taehyung buried his face on his chest and Seokjin laughed but still cuddled him.

“If only I could. All I know is…” Seokjin said as he went down beneath the blanket and grabbed Taehyung’s cock as if it was a gear shift.

“3 o clock, 6 o clock, 9 o clock and 12 o clock.” Seokjin giggled because he knows Taehyung is just pretending to be sleepy.

“Or a full throttle?” Seokjin gave Taehyung a mind-boggling blow job before he could protest.

And it ended up another steamy session in the shower.

**

By the time Seokjin got back to work on Monday, he was energized. And he was glad that he had a busy start so he could resist himself to call Taehyung and meet him up for lunch to eat with him or eat him.

Seokjin glanced up at the knock on his door with a frown on his face. His secretary didn’t ask him if he wanted a visitor so he guessed that this is the only one person who can do this inside his office.

“Seokjin-ah. I’ve been calling you since last Saturday. Where have you been?” The lady crossed his arms while staring at Seokjin, waiting for his response.

“I know you’re a good actress but please Irene, stop embarrassing yourself. We broke up several months ago. I told you to keep out of my sight.” Seokjin didn’t even to look at her and started reading the files on his table.

“I’m sorry. And almost every day, I’m asking you to forgive me and we can start again. The media doesn’t even know that we already broke up. We can still continue with the wedding.” Irene poured out her signature alligator tears.

“You can find another man better than me. Or better than the one you cheated me on. More good-looking, more famous and richer. Who can accept you for who you are.” Seokjin stopped as Irene slapped him on his cheek. He winced on a slight sting on his face.

“Don’t you dare mess up with me, Seokjin! You know my family has a lot of connections and just one post on social media, your career will be over.” Irene stormed off from his office and Seokjin immediately locked the door.

He went to the comfort room and examined why he felt pain on his left jaw and he noticed a red mark on his neck and he knows that it is not because of the slap.

It’s a kiss mark.

It’s because of the little kitten from the boat.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

697K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
122K 3.3K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
573K 20.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...