Bad mood

By 1ts_l1lith

I wrote this Story because I was bored. Yea...have fun reading it <3 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

16 2 0
By 1ts_l1lith

We went home and then I made lunch, spaghetti with tomato sauce. Then mom came home completely drunk, I brought her in her room and then I took Sage and we went to the park together. Outside is always better than home. It was 4 p.m. when we went home again. On our way home Sage reminded me that tomorrow is my 18th birthday, I was so happy, now I would be old enough to take Sage and run away. When we were home I made dinner and then brought Sage to bed.After that I started searching for money everywhere In the house, at the end I had 4000€ I packed mine and Sage bags and woke Sage up, it was 3 a.m., Sage asked me why I woke her up but I just said "Don't ask just come", I took her by her hand and ran out of the house to the home of Lydia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
264K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
29.6K 59 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍