I am Soulfully Yours

By SJMinnal

Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marria... More

Cover & Character Sketch
The Big Day
New beginning
Cooking Adventure
His Care & Concern
Get to Know each other
Flour Shower
Confused Feelings
Blushing Mess
Dinner Party
Her Voice
Emotional Turmoil
Feeling Distant
The Suspicion
His Treasure
Morning Music
Invisible Cheerleader
His Lucky Charm
Missed Her
Confrontation
Her Promise
Unexpected Stranger
Her Fear
In Search of Quest
Roadblocks
Knots Untangled
Connecting the dots
In Eachother's Hearts
Hearts on Wings
Unexpected blockers
Stealing the lone time
Hearty Confession
A Great Day
Back to Home
Surprise for her
Dusting her Passion
Her Constant
Stepping into her Dream
Gearing up
Shadowing Her
Queen on Fire
Roaring Lioness
The Final Payoff
The Great Finale
Love is in air
Frosty Love
Double Delight
Epilogue
Thank you Note
New story Alert

His Treatment

2.7K 383 29
By SJMinnal

The next day Arjun started to resume to the office after returning from London. He had a hectic schedule so he had to leave for the office early. So he did not want to disturb Sadhana who was in deep sleep. He placed a sticky note on the side table and kissed her forehead and left for the office.

Sadhana woke from her sleep and saw the sticky note on the night stand.

'Good morning Sadhu ma..I need to leave to office early. So couldn't be by your side when you wake up. breakfast and lunch is ready. Have it without fail. Will return soon in the evening. Miss me till then :)'

Sadhana smiled looking at the message. 'ivara...' she nodded her head.

Sadhana did her morning chores and was chatting with her mother in law for sometime. She had lunch in the afternoon. She went to purchase groceries and completed the household works. She was somewhat busy for the day. She was eagerly expecting Arjun in the evening.

She heard the ring of the door bell. She chirpilyily jumped and opened the door to find Arjun standing with smile on his face.

They both hugged eachother. After the usual banter and blushing they had dinner and they were getting ready to sleep.

Arjun was setting his hair standing in front of the mirror. She was lying on the bed. He saw her and came smiling to her. When Arjun lied on the bed. Sadhana came near him and hugged him on his chest. He was tracing her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

'Sadhana ma..' he called her.

'Sollunga Arjuneyy..' She replied to him.

'Namma paati thaatha sonnathu yen naama try panna koodathu?' he asked her.

'Ennathu?' he asked by knitting her eyebrows.

'Enna ma nee...Athukulla maranthutiya..athuthaan..thaathavum paatiyum kollu perano pethiyo venumnu sonnangalae' he said with a teasing smile on his lips.

Sadhana Jerked from her place and looked at him shocked. He was trying to tease her to the core.

'Enna ma...naama athukaana process start pannavendaama?' he said with a wink.

A sudden fear crepted in her. she didn't know how to react.

'N..Naan..poi thanni kudichitu varen' she said and left the room making Arjun chuckled at the disappearing figure.

Arjun came out from the room as he couldn't find Sadhana even after 10 minutes. She was standing on the balcony and thinking deeply.

He went near her and hugged herfrom the back and placed his face on her shoulder.

'Oiee..Enna inga ninutu irukka?' He asked her.

'O..Onnum illa...' she stammered.

'Appo..vaa..thoongalam' he said her.

'Hmm..' she was hesitant to go. He understood her. Arjun turned Sadhana to face him.

'Sadhana ma..Enna paaru' he lifted her chin to face him.

'Ennaku theriyum..un manasula enna irukkunu' he said which made her shock.

'Inga paaru ma..naan unna summa tease pannen..avlo thaan...naama ippo thaan namma love confess panni irukom. I want to love you so madly and be craze on you. I don't want to rush to our next phase of our life. Athukellam neraiya time irukku' he said by cupping her cheeks.

She felt blessed to get such an understanding husband. She had tears in her eyes. Arjun wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

'Ippo athapathilaam yosikaatha..ok va?' he asked for which she nodded smiling with her tears.

'Aama...naan kettathum nee yen bayantha?..unakku en mela nambika illiya ma?' he asked with a bit of hurt.

'Apdilaam illa arjuney..enakku bayama..illa shyah..illa hesitationahnu therila...Athuthaan neenga ketathum enakkulla edho oru uneasyness vanthuduchu' she said hunging her head low.

He lifted her chin 'Inga paru..un permission illama naan onnum panna maaten..we can start our life when you are really ready..athu evlo varusham aanalum enakku ok thaan' he assured her.

She had tears in eyes which she couldn't control.

'Naan ungala romba kashtapadutharen arjuneyy..athu enakku theriyum..but am sorry' she said with tears.

'Hey..Sadhana ma..inga paaru..enakku oru kashtamum illa..even if you were ready..naan ippo vendaam thaan solli irupen..because as i said, i want to love you crazily' he said wiping her continous tears.

'Naama ithellam plan panna vendaam..namakku time varumbothu..naturalah athellam nadakkum..appo unakku intha discomfort irukaathu..ok va..?' she felt loved looking at her lovable husband.

'athuku munnala..namakku vera vela irukku..Athu enna nu unakku naalaiku solren' Arjun said.

'Ennathu?' 'Athu thaan nalaikku solren nu sonnenla' he chuckled looking at her face.

'Seri appo thoongalama?' he asked.

'Hmm' she responded.

'Vaaya thoranthu sollu di' he tried to ease the situation for which she smiled at him and that di made some thing in her stomach.

'Thoongalam' she said with smile and he chuckled pinched her nose.

They went to their room and lied on bed. Arjun opened his arms and the next second Sadhana was in his embrace and soon sleep engulfed them.After a long time they were in each other's home.

Next day, Arjun woke up first to see his girl snuggling into his chest and was sleeping with slight snore. He smiled at her and gave a forehead kiss. Without disturbing he went to refresh. He came back after refreshing entered the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast. By the time, Sadhana woke up as she missed the warmth. She refreshed and came to the kitchen to see Arjun was looking hot in the vest and shorts and his forehead had sweats which made him to look handsome to the promax.

'Epdi paathalum namma aalu semmaya irukaare' Sadhana thought to herself.

'Oi..Enna...sight adikariya?' Sadhana jerked by hearing what Arjun said.

Arjun was standing with a coffee for her. He hugged her and he gave her the coffee.

'aama..ivlo handsomeah husband iruntha epdi sight adikama iruka mudiyum. athuvum illama..sight adikarthu human's oda freedom' she said by getting the cup and having her sip with her usual antics for which chuckled with blush looking at this pettite figure.

'nee sight adi ma..yaaru vendaamnu sonnanga' Arjun surrendered to the pettite rowdy's justification.

'Aana..enakku oru cute ahna wife irukumbothu naan avala sight mattum adichitu irukka maaten' he neared her by saying it in intense voice which made her heart flutter.

'Arjuneyy..ungalukku officeku time aachu illa..Neenga poi ready aagunga' she managed to say.

'Please konja neram..' he whined.

'Velayadathinga..ponga..poi ready aagunga' she pushed him to the bathroom.

'edhavathu romance try panlaam paatha..iva odiduva..edhuvume panlana..romanticah illanu solla vendithu' he murmured while going into the restroom.

'Enakku kekuthu' she told him.

'Kekanumnu thaan sonnathu' Arjun replied without turning towards her.

Sadhana chuckled looking at him. Sadhana was preparing breakfast.

'Sadhana..En towel maranthuten..Please konjam eduthu kuden' Arjun shouted from the bathroom.

'Neenga edhuku plan podaringanu ennaku theriyum..ithukellam masiyamataa intha Sadhana' she told to herself.

She went near the rest room and knocked the door. arjun opened the door slightly 'en towel enga ma..time aachu?' he asked with an innocent face.

'unga towel bathroom rod la already pottu iruken..unga soap, shampoo, brush, pasteuh ellame closeletla irukku. Hot water ku already heater pottu irrukku. Unga dress itho bed mela arrange panni iruken. Ithuku mela vera enna venum' Sadhana asked by raisng an eyebrow and her arms crossed over her chest.

'Bathroomla ellam irukku..aana nee thaan illa' Arjun murmured which was bit audible to Sadhana.

'ennadhu?' Sadhana asked him.

'Onnum illa ma...ella arrange pannathuku romba thanksnu sonnen' Arjun said a pout and closed his bathroom door.

Sadhana couldn't control her laugh by looking at her man who is struggling to be romantic.

'enna..epdi ponaalum gateuh podra..namakku edhavathu oru situation varamaiya pogum..paathukalaam' self convinced him for his tries.

Arjun got ready and he came to living by the time, sadhana arranged the breakfast in the dining table. They both had breakfast. Arjun was ready to leave for the office.

'Sadhana ma..Naan officeku kelambaren...evening naan seekaram vanthuduven..we are going out. So be ready by 6.00 ok?' Arjun said her.

'Enga..hic...porum..hic..Arjuneyy?' Sadhana managed to ask him in between the hiccups.

'Athu surprise..nee readyah iru?' Arjun responded to her.

'Seri..hic..ok..hic' she replied.

'Hey..Enna aachu..ipdi vikkal edukuthu?' Arjun asked her.

'Therila Arjuneyy..hic..suddenah ivlo..hic..vikkal varuthu..hic' Sadhana said him.

'Thanni kudi' Arjun handed her water.

'Aiyo..ippo thaan..hic..3 glass thanni kudichen..hic..vayiru fullah irukku...hic...vidunga konja nerathula seriayidum..hic..'sadhana said him.

'Seri neenga kelambunga' Sadhana told to Arjun.

Arjun looked at her with a smirking smile.

'Naan un hiccupsah stop pannava?' Arjun used his base voice but the poor girl couldn't understand this man's plan.

'Enna..hic...balli..hic...karapaanpoochi kaati..hic..bayampudutha poringala?' Sadhana asked arjun.

'Athellam old..naan pannaporathu new shock treatment' Arjun said in base voice.

She couldn't understand what this guy is up to but his intense voice made her heart do a sommersult. Arjun neared her they both had close proximity that made their breathe hitched. Arjun slowly cupped her face and she was constantly getting hiccups. He looked at her lips which was trembling due to hiccups. He kissed her lips shocking her. His kiss was slow and passionate. That kiss showed how much he love her. He tried to explore her lips. He pinched her waist that made her to gasp. He took that a chance to explore her mouth. Her hicupps are long forgotten. She scrunched his shirt due to his stunt. He left her when he realised that she was struggling to breathe.

Sadhana's face was flushed in red. She couldn't look at him. Arjun was all red due to the jittery incident.

'Sadhu..' Arjun called her huskily. Sadhana bit her lower lip in shy. She immediately hugged him.

'Treatment pudichi iruthucha? Vikkal ninuducha?' he asked in his base voice. She couldn't lift her head.

He bent his head to see her. She was all shy she turned her head to the other side. He smirked looking at the effect he had created on the poor girl.

He slightly lifted her chin to face him which made her worse in her blush.

'I love the pink shade on your cheeks' he gently kissed her cheeks.

He joined his forehead with hers.

'Office ponuma? Naan venumna leave pottudata? Arjun asked with yearning.

'onnum venaam..neenga office kelambunga...evening earlyah vaanga. I will be waiting for you' she said without looking at him. Arjun atlast after so much of dramas gave a forehead kiss and left to office like a love sick puppy.

Please vote and comment on your opinions.

SJMinnal🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 1.3K 18
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄…Ιͺʏᴀ, Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴏᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄€Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜꜱʜΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴑᴀʏ. κœ°α΄œα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜...
25.6K 1.7K 26
"What happens when suddenly relations change? . . . . . An Ashaangi FF ✨"
460K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
687K 55.5K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...