Rimuru X Ciel: Gods Amongst T...

By Greatgod0999

I'm not good with description but basically Rimuru got bored and decide to go back to her former World but in... More

Prologue
Lemon Chapter
'Heroes Vs Villains'
Combat Training And The New Pawns

First Day Of School and Recruitment

1.4K 37 36
By Greatgod0999

Ciel POV...

Hero Killer: Stain. One of the most feared villains in Japan right now, it seems he target Heroes and Villains altogether and without any mercy either kill or paralyze them for the rest of their life.

"From the survivors report, it seems he believes some Heroes are fake and villains are pure scum of the World and it's his job to eradicate the fakes and those scums. He also believes All Might is the only true Hero in the World. That's all the info I gather, what do you want from this guy anyway?" Dabi who told me every info he had gather ask with a curious expression.

"I am thinking maybe he can be a pawn." I answer honestly as I really think that's all he's worth.

"A pawn? Heh! Isn't that the weakest and lowest rank as a chess piece? So he's a weakling then. Want me to go and talk to him? If he's proven to be useful then I'll make sure to make him swear his loyalty to you and become your pawn and if he's proven to be worthless then... I'll just kill him." Dabi who's wearing a big grin said a little excited.

"I've noticed you seem to be more aggressive and energetic today... Is there a reason for that?" I ask as I remember just how mercilessly murdered hundreds of police and heroes earlier making a name for himself.

"Oh please you know who really I am right? Surely you would know that my brother, my replacement is now starting his first day of school in UA of all schools out there and that's make me really angry." He answer anger and jealousy in his voice.

"Hmm... Fine I'll let you handle Stain." I simply give him my approval as I know he really needed to let out some steam.

"Heh. Don't worry it won't take long." He said as he go on his way to find the Hero Killer while I stay on the top of the building we've been standing on since earlier.

'First day of school huh... I wonder how is she doing right now. I just hope she won't overdo it.' I simply thought as I teleport to our mansion.

...
......
........

Rimuru POV...

'Big...' Was the only thing I could think of as I stare at the gigantic and massive door in front of me.

Opening the door I was met with two idiots arguing over something idiotic which kind of annoys me as they are also too loud. I try stoping the argument but it seems they are too focus on their selves that they don't even notice or hear my voice.

In the end I just gave up and find an empty chair to sit.

Gracefully sitting on my chair I was then call out by someone behind me. Turning my attention to the voice I find a girl sitting on the chair behind mine and as she notice that she finally got my attention she then speak.

"Hey I am Mina Ashido, it's nice to meet you!" She introduced happily and with so much emotion as she gave me a big smile.

Returning my own smile I'm sure I heard a couple of 'Cute!' or 'Goddess' and something along that line but I just ignore it as I then introduced myself to the girl in front of me.

"Rimuru Tempest. It's nice to meet you Mina Ashido, I hope we can become best friends." I said my honest feeling as she stand up from her chair and suddenly hug me which kind of surprised me.

"Kyaah! You're so cute Rimuru-chan and your eyes, are they real?! And that hair too, are that real stars radiating from them?!" She ask with her eyes shining like a star as she then start caressing my hair.

After my final evolution I had evolved to a completely different being, not a Slime or a True Dragon but a Conceptual Entity. It seems I also harness the power of Void in my body naturally now even without [ Turn Null ] and if I had to describe my true form, I would probably be like a lump of Void, without any real shape or form. It seems I was capable of turning into any form I want now though so it's not really a problem.

All of my transformation forms have evolved and so does my Human Form. I must say I've completely become a different person, there's not any hint of Shizu in my face anymore and I have far surpassed the beauty of Chloe and Velgrynd.

The most noticable change though was my eyes and hair.

Of course I retain my golden eyes but my pupils become star shape and my bluish silver hair become a lot longer than in the past, there's also stars that radiates around it now that looks like my hair is storing all of this stars.

"Yes they are all real, if you want a proof then I can swing my hair and cause a Supernovae right now." I jokingly said but there's truth to my words, there's an immeasurable amount of stars radiating in my hair right now and I can control any of it with [ Star Dust ]. Causing a simple Supernovae wouldn't be a problem.

Hearing my joke all of my classmates stop talking even those two idiots and look at me in shock, disbelief, anger? and amazement.

"Hah hah hah hah... Y-Your just joking right Rimuru-chan?" Mina who's weakly laughing right now ask of me.

"Hmm? Of course I am. There's no way I could do such a thing and if I could wouldn't that make me the strongest person on the Planet? Do you really think the strongest will attend a school instead of living a luxury and comfortable life?" I said trying to ease the situation which fortunately work as Mina then happily laugh while the others just sigh in relief.

"Wait I know! You have a mutation Quirk don't you? That's why you have those eyes and hair, can you tell me what ability it gives you? Oh and I'll start first, my Quirk is [ Acid ], it allows me to produce corrosive liquid from my body and my body is also stronger than regular humans, I could probably knock out a grown man with a single punch if I use all of my strength." She said with confidence as she smile.

I notice one of our classmate who had a red hair look and smile at her as she confidently says what her Quirk is.

'Must be a childhood friend or they are classmates last year.' I thought as I already see the two talking with each other on the entrance exam and by the looks of things they seem pretty close.

Aside from the red hair I also notice a presence outside of the door to our classroom listening to our conversation but not noticing any bad intent I just ignore him and continue to talk with my new friend.

"That's amazing Ashido-san and I think if you manage to master your Quirk you will surely be a great and strong Hero." I said praising her as I smile at her.

"Heh heh heh thank you. Now what about you? What's your Quirk?"

"My Quirk? Well as you probably already guess one of my Quirks is related to Sta-" and before I could continue explaining Mina suddenly interrupted me.

"Wait wait wait! Did you just said Quirks? That's mean you have multiples? That's super duper amazing!" Mina squeal in excitement as she can't wait to find out her new friend Quirks but because of her loud voice everyone in the class now turn their attention to Rimuru as they were quite interested themselves.

'Hah hah hah...' I thought awkwardly laughing as I now got the attention of all my classmates and it's not just them I can also feel the heartbeat of the man behind the door and I can tell he's interested himself.

"I'm sorry Mina-san but I can't tell you what are all of my Quirks are but if it's just one then..." I said much to my classmates disappointment but Mina just keep her happy expression as she then nodded.

"Thank you for understanding Mina. One of the Quirk I can tell you is the [ Dark Thunder ], using this I can manipulate, create and absorb any type of lightnings. It's also much more stronger than normal lightings and much more faster." I said raising my hands as crackling of dark lightings start to appear on my open palm.

"Woah... So beautiful." Was the only thing Mina could as she watch the lightnings dance in my palm.

Surprisingly almost everyone thought the same as they were captivated by the lightnings glow and movement.

Then as we were having fun talking about [ Dark Thunder ] and playing with it the man who's behind the door all this time finally decide to come in all of a sudden which surprised everyone but thankfully we all manage to keep our calm expression as we watch the man walk to the teachers desk.

'Who is this homeless man?' Surprisingly all of us thought at the same time as we watch the man stand in the teachers desk as he then start talking.

"Alright all of you put this on and meet at the field, we're going to have a Quirk Apprehension Test." Simply announced the man which surprised everyone as one of my classmates then stand up and speak.

"But sir weren't we supposed to go the orientation? If we do a test now we will surely miss it." A brown hair girl said as she look at the man with a confuse look.

"Orientation? Meh you guys are here to become Heroes that will save lives and protect our country, why would you waste your time on an orientation when you can spend it doing tests and seeing your limits so you can improve on it? C'mon enough with the stupid questions and go on your way!" The man simply shouted as all of us go to our locker rooms.

I can just teleport but Mina who was joined by several others start talking to me while we are still walking so I figured teleporting now would be rude of me.

Boys Locker room...

"Hey did you guys see all of our female classmates? They are all so hot and beautiful but I think the hottest is Rimuru-chan." A boy with a yellow hair with lightning pattern on his har said as the others just nodded agreeing with him.

"Aside from beautiful they are all very strong. I am on the same city as Yaoyorozu and damn she easily defeated a Zero Pointer and aside from her did you guys hear the rumors?" The same red hair who smile at Mina earlier said with excitement on his voice.

"Rumor? There's too many rumors around UA so what are you talking about? Oh and I am Hanta Sero by the way." Sero ask as he then introduced himself joining on the conversation.

"A rumor about how a single girl finishes the exam within seconds and manage to destroy all the villain bots and even the Zero Pointer at the same time without problem. I doubt I could take down a Zero Pointer on my own and this girl apparently take down it along with all the bots in the whole city with ease. Whoever she may be I'm sure she's so ma- I mean womanly!" The red hair said with a big smile on his face as he then proceed to put on the uniform.

"Huh? That's actually amazing and terrifying... I doubt any of us can compete with that. Good thing it's only a rumor..." The yellow hair said but then the blonde who's arguing with the blue hair glasses guy earlier spoke up.

"It's not a rumor idiots. Did you guys even look at the rankings? The one who stole my spot and ranked number one with a score of 348 Villains Points is Rimuru Tempest. Even me who's second only got 84 which means the average score is under one hundred and there's also the number of participants and yet she somehow got more than 300? What do you guys think this mean?" The blonde ask as he finished putting on the uniform.

There's no need to answer as everyone already know and as they all finished putting on their uniforms they prepared to leave but they all have one thing in mind.

They are curious.

How strong is Rimuru? Does she have any limits? How powerful are her lightnings? And stuff like that run through their mind, well not everyone but mostly the blonde, the yellow hair, a cute green hair boy and a certain red and white hair boy.

...
.....
........

Girls Locker room...

"So it's you?! It's really you?!" A brown hair girl ask in surprised toward Rimuru while still putting on her uniform.

"The girl on the rumor? The one who singlehandedly destroy all the villain bots in a whole city?!" Mina continue as she look at Rimuru too.

"Y-Yes I guess?" I answer honestly with a bit of red on my cheeks as I'm embarrassed.

"That's amazing Rimuru-chan!" Mina shouted as she praise Rimuru and she then turn her attention to the girl beside her.

"Hey Yoayorozu didn't you take down a Zero Pointer on your own? Do you think you are stronger than Rimuru?" Ask Mina as she is in the same city as Yaoyorozu and see how she easily destroyed the Zero Pointer with her Quirk.

"M-Mina-san please don't say things like that!" Quickly said Yaoyorozu as she don't want Rimuru to think she's thinking she's better than her.

Seeing her reaction I just smile to myself as I conclude this girl is just too shy and kind but something made me curious.

'If Mina only seen Yoayorozu destroy the Zero Pointer then why is she saying that Yoayorozu can possibly be stronger than me? I mean I did destroy the Zero Pointer along with evey bot in the city myself too unless...' I thought as I think of the possibility that maybe the part that the Zero Pointer and a large chunk of the city was destroy is not part of the rumor.

"Yaoyorozu-san please don't worry I won't ever think I am better than any of you and that any of you think your better than me so please be at ease and Mina-san please be mindful of your words sometimes." I said as I smile at Yaoyorozu and gave a look at Mina that says 'Mind your words from now on or else'.

Hearing my words Yoayorozu finally calm down while Mina on the other hand quickly say sorry and bow in shame as she sees my eyes.

"It's fine Mina-san, how about we all go now? We're all done changing anyway." Said Yoayorozu as Mina then quickly regain her composure and become energetic once again as we all leave the locker room and head to the field.

...
.....
........

Arriving on the field all the students just quietly stand there and wait for the teacher to said something.

"Rimuru Tempest come forward." The man simply said as I obliged and walk toward him and as I'm finally close to him he then toss me a small ball.

"How many meters can you throw in middle school?"

"I don't know, whenever I throw something it always leaves the Planet." I answer with honesty as the man eyes widen in shock but he quickly regain his composure.

"Your not just being overconfident and arrogant are you?"

"No."

"Then go to that circle and throw that ball and if that ball not as much leave the Planet then your expelled. I would like everyone to know that there's a couple of things I don't like and one of them is when someone spout some nonsense and can't back it up." The man said with a serious tone which made the class shiver aside from some.

'Does he think I am just an arrogant girl?' I thought as those words were probably for me.

Standing at the circle I then ready myself and think to myself that I will show this man that I'm not all talk.

"Alright... Here you go!" I shouted as I throw the ball with nothing but my natural strength as the ball fly up to the sky without even slowing down at all as it then completely disappear from everyone's sight.

'Good thing I have Milim teach me her technique to stop shockwaves from generating whenever she flys off or else this whole Planet might just been turn to dust already.' I thought as I then look at my teacher who's looking at the device on his hand.

With a widen eyes and shock expression he then just simply show the results to my classmates.

With a loud "What?!" all of my classmates have their eyes widen in shock as they see the symbol of Infinity on the device which means I really throw it outside of the Planet, away from the device radar that it couldn't calculate it anymore.

"But I didn't see you using your Quirk at all! There's no way you can be that physically strong without any Quirk at all!" The brown hair girl from earlier shouted in confusion and shock.

"But I am using a Quirk Uraraka-san. Remember that I have another Quirk aside from [ Dark Thunder ]? I'll have you all know this stuff isn't just for decoration." I said as I point at my star shape pupils and hair that seems to house the stars themselves.

Hearing my words my classmates then let out a "Ohh." as if they just had a realization as they finally calm down.

As they calm down several of my classmates then cheered and shout how this is going to be fun and interesting which probably irritates our Sensei as I feel his emotion change to calm and to slight anger and irritation.

"Hoh? You guys thinks this is fun?" Our Sensei suddenly ask with a serious tone which makes everyone shut up.

He then goes on to explain how being a Hero is not just for fun and playing around, that we are here to learn to save lives and stuff that I don't bother to hear.

"Alright the one who rank last in this test will be immediately expelled. And I never really introduced myself yet am I? I am Shota Aizawa and I am going to be your homeroom teacher for the next three years... Welcome to the UA brats." Aizawa-Sensei said as he gives us a creepy smile.

50 Meter Dash...

"Start!" Announce the bot as two students starts running and use their Quirk to move faster.

"Tenya Ida, 3.04 seconds." Announce the bot as Tenya finish.

"Tsuyu Asui, 5.58 seconds." Announce the bot as Asui finish.

'Tenya Ida huh... He is surely fast.' Thought Aizawa as he gaze at the teen.

"Next." Said the robot as the next students get ready.

"I'll fucking beat you!" Shouted the blonde hair from earlier as he look at Rimuru who's beside him right now.

"Can you not scream and cursed? Your like a Pomeranian puppy that just get free from it's leash." I said tired of his yelling since earlier.

"Start!"

"Hahh!" Shout the blonde as explosions come out of his palms and he uses it to propel fast toward the finish line.

Not saying anything I just casually run and reach the finish line.

"Katsuki Bakugo, 4.13 seconds."

"Rimuru Tempest, 3.05 seconds." Announce the bot which surprised Aizawa and Tenya the most.

'W-What? That's almost as fast as me...' Thought Tenya in disbelief as he really think he's the fastest in the class.

'I really thought Tenya Ida is the one who's going to be the fastest but looks like I will have to revaluate my thoughts on the whole class or to precise on her.' Thought Aizawa as he looks at Rimuru and concluded she's not serious and could probably go faster if she wants.

"Next!"

"Let's do out best Deku-kun!" Shouted Uraraka as she looks at the green hair beside her.

"Y-Yes let's do out best!" Reply the green hair in a blushing mess as he get ready too.

"Start."

Using her Quirk [ Zero Gravity ] Uraraka had removed the weight of her clothes and shoes and thus able to run freely with her own body weight alone.

'Alright just like we practice... One For All: Full Cowling 10%!' Thought the green hair as lines of veins form on his body and the next moment he was now coated in green lightning as he then run really fast.

"Ochako Uraraka, 7.15 seconds."

"Izuku Midorya, 3.48 seconds."

'W-What? What the hell is that?!' Thought by one of the students as he watch Izuku.

'So he can control the output of his strength huh? It seems using his full power break his bone so I wonder how much percent he use on this one.' Thought Aizawa while watching Izuku.

'Izuku Midorya huh... Strange, why is his aura seems to resembles mine...' I thought in confusion as I watch the boy.

Grip Strength...

"Woah! Shoji your grip is so strong!"

"Yeah! I doubt anyone can do more than that, your really so manly Shojibro!"

"You guys... Well it's nothing." Mezo Shoji said in a slightly embarrassed tone as his force was shown to be at '540.0 kg'.

'One For All: Full Cowling, 10%!' Thought Izuku Midorya as lightnings once again surround him and he grip the equipment very hard.

Looking at the equipment he then smiled after seeing he got '467.0'.

"Oops." I simply said as without even a second after gripping the equipment it already got destroy.

Standing Long Jump...

"Die!" Shouted Katsuki Bakugo as just like earlier he used his explosions to propel him to the other end.

"Katsuki Bakugo, Sandbox Cleared!" Announce the bot.

"I am shining!" Shout another blonde as blue shining laser come out of his belly which made him fly to the other end of the sandbox.

"Aoyama Yuga, Sandbox Cleared!"

'OFA: Full Cowling, 10%!' Thought once again by Izuku Midorya as he jump and easily manage to go to the other end of the sandbox.

"Izuku Midorya, Sandbox Cleared!"

Not saying anything I just quietly jump as I cleared the sandbox with ease.

"Rimuru Tempest, Sandbox Cleared!"

Repeated Side Steps...

Using their Quirk a few some of my classmates manage to do it but after a few minutes they finally lose balance and unfortunately trip to the ground.

I just simply jump side to side and use 'Inertia Manipulation' of [ Law Domination ] so I wouldn't lose balance and collapse like the others.

Ball Throw...

Using her Quirk Uraraka manage to get the same score of 'Infinity' much to the surprised of my classmates although it looks like Aizawa-Sensei is already expecting that.

"Die!" Yelling so Katsuki throw the ball with a strong explosion which send some shockwave to the class but I easily vanish them all.

As the device on his hand make a *Beep* noise he then show us the results.

It then shows '705.2' meters much to Katsuki annoyance as he didn't even come close to Rimuru or Uraraka score.

Now it's Izuku Midorya turn.

As he stand on the circle green lightnings once again formed around him as he then throw the ball.

As the ball leave his grasp a powerful gust of wind occurs and just like earlier I easily vanish it protecting my classmates and Sensei.

*Beep* *Beep*

Hearing the sound Aizawa-Sensei then look at the device and make a small smile on his lips which almost everyone didn't notice aside from me.

As Sensei show Izuku result everyone was in awe and amazement toward Izuku as he got '679.68' meters.

"I can't take it anymore, Deku! What the hell is that huh?! Where the hell did that come fro-Urk?!" Suddenly yell Katsuki as he run toward Izuku with explosion on his palm but thankfully Aizawa-Sensei easily catch him with his scarf.

"This... What the hell is this scarf and my Quirk... I can't use it." Said Katsuki in confusion as Izuku then make a face of realization.

"A Quirk that unable the use of Quirk and a very tough and strong scarf... I see! You are the Underground Pro Hero: Eraserhead!" Shouted Izuku as he point at Aizawa-Sensei with a big smile while me and the rest of the class just has the expression of "Who?".

"Jeez. Don't make me use my Quirk too much you brats." Saying so Aizawa-Sensei then drop some eyedrop on both of his eyes.

After making sure Katsuki won't attack again Aizawa-Sensei had us resume the test.

The rest of the test was simple exercise routine so all of us easily finished it all and the ranking was finally shown.

Quirk Apprehension Test Ranking...

1. Rimuru Tempest
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Katsuki Bakugo
4. Izuku Midorya
5. Yaoyorozu Momo
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Tenya Ida
8. Mina Ashido
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Ochako Uraraka
11. Mezo Shoji
12. Denki Kaminari
13. Tsuyu Asui
14. Mashirao Ojiro
15Kyoka Jiro
16. Hanta Sero
17. Rikido Sato
18. Yuga Aoyama
19. Koji Koda
20. Toru Hagakure

"W-What? Does this mean I'm expelled?" Toru who fall to her knees ask as tears start to form on her eyes.

Seeing their classmate like that the class can do nothing but gave her a look of sadness and pity.

'It's just as Sensei said, the World isn't fair.' Almost everyone thought but then Aizawa said something.

"Oh right before I forgot I am actually just joking there's no one that's going to get expelled. All of you can now go back on your classroom." Saying so Aizawa-Sensei then simply leave and walk away.

"What?! So does this mean I'm not expelled?! Thank God!" Shouted Toru in happiness as she jump around in joy.

"So Sensei lied to us? How do he expect us to believe in him if he's going to lied to us?" Tenya question with a bit of anger as he felt betrayed.

"Hah hah hah. I think you shouldn't take it that serious Ida and think about it, Sensei probably only said that so we would take the test serious and give our best." Izuku who's beside him said as he try to calm down Ida which fortunately work.

Momo them go on to explain how she already knows Sensei is only bluffing.

'I don't think he's bluffing but he's not also seem to be the type to back off on his words so why did he suddenly change his mind?' I thought in confusion but unknown to Rimuru herself she had unconsciously use [ Thought Domination ] on Aizawa to change his decision because Rimuru feels bad for Toru and don't want to lose a new friend.

'But forget that why does Izuku's aura resembles mine? Could he be one of my direct descendants from the Mikami bloodline?' I thought in confusion as I decide to make some research later.

After a few minutes of resting we all finally head back to our classroom and wait until the school end.

...
......
.........

"Mina-san please wait!" I shouted as I catch up to Mina.

"Rimuru? If you wanted to walk together then you should just said so." Mina said while wearing a big smile on her face as she then grab Rimuru hand.

"Come on!" She said as she start to run along with Rimuru.

Deciding not to go home for now both Rimuru and Mina decide to play around and wander for now.

As both of them were buying things suddenly the news caught their attention.

"The Hero Killer: Stain was suspected to be currently in this city so we would like to remind any civilians to go to their homes before night. I repeat we advise that all civilians quickly go home."- News.

"The Hero Killer huh... I heard from the news that he already kill several heroes and while leaving others paralyze for life." Mina said with a big of anger and fear on her voice.

"Are you scared?" I ask as she just nodded.

"I mean he put down several Pro Heroes without problem and there's also this rumor that he can paralyze any of his enemies so of course I'll be worried. What about you Rimuru, aren't you worried?" She ask as I just shake my head.

"Nope. I'm not worried at all because I know I can easily beat him." I said with so much confidence as Mina just look at me in amazement.

"You're really so cool Rimuru-chan!" Shouted Mina as she grab my hand and I just smile at her.

"I know." I merely said as we both continue on our way.

...
.....
........

In a secluded alley...

"You bastard... I'll fucking kill you..." A man laying down on the ground with multiple burn injuries weakly said as all of a sudden a feet stomp on the man.

"Yeah yeah you can try later but I will now state the result of our test." The man who is surprisingly Dabi said as he take off his feet on the man's face.

"I told you already I am not interested in joining your circ- Argh!" The man try to say but he was quickly met with flames burning his right hand.

"Now for the results... Congratulations! You pass the test and your now officially his pawn. Aren't you happy, Hero Killer: Stain?" Question Dabi as the almost dead man on the ground was revealed to be the feared Hero Killer.

Not saying anything Stain just use his left hand to grab his hidden knife and quickly stab Dabi on his feet with it. To the Hero Killer surprised though Dabi didn't even let out any yelp or sound as if he didn't feel any pain at all.

"Big mistake you did there pal." Said Dabi in a menacing voice as he grab Stain har and start dragging him toward somewhere and today is the day Stain will feel the absolute fear and pain in his life.

Even without looking at Dabi face directly Stain knows what's going to happen next. He is surely going to be torture by Dabi.

..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...