|| ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ || โœ”๏ธ

By myselfayisha

Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes... More

INTRO!
PROLOGUE
PART - 2
PART - 3
PART - 4
PART - 5 (1)
PART - 5 (2)
PART - 6
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART - 10
PART - 11
PART - 12
PART - 13
PART - 14
PART - 15
PART - 16
PART - 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE :(
PART - 19
PART - 20
PART - 21
PART - 22
PART - 23
PART - 24
PART - 25
PART - 26
PART - 27
EPILOGUE
hey, just take a look please

PART - 18

5K 195 2
By myselfayisha

..

Kai entered inside followed by his so called PA which caused you to stand up and bow politely. Taehyung said nothing but stood up with you.

Closing the door behind her, his PA stood there holding a file. Kai flashed a bright smile to Taehyung before hugging him tightly. After breaking the hug he looked at you with a furrow.
"What are you doing here,Lia?" Uff.. Here he again!
"It's Lina, not Lia" letting out a heavy sigh you replied. Without wasting the next second he dashed to you for a tight hug. Taehyung & Kai's PA looked at you with same expression. Confusion.
"It's really a surprise! I didn't expect you here!" tightening his grip on your waist he exclaimed.
"K-Kai , can you please let go of me? I-I can't breath"  pushing him a little you managed to say.
"You guys sit! Yuri, 2 coffee for them" he ordered to his PA still eyeing on you with a smile. You awkwardly sat on the chair while Taehyung sat beside you shooting glares at Kai.

"So what brought you here?" Completely ignoring the fact that Taehyung being there he asked to you.
You said nothing but handed him a folded paper. He opened it and started to roam his eyes all over it.
"Long leave!?" He confusedly looked at you. You nodded innocently as yes.
"Why?"
"Umm... My exams are starting on Monday. So i cant manage both work and study at a time. Especially on exam days.I need more time to study.So i need two weeks...leave" fiddling with your fingers nervously, you looked at him waiting for his reply.
"Sorry sweety, you can't" hearing that you gave him a 'why' look.
"I think Lia told you about our new project already and also about your part in the project. So you can't take a long leave in this time.This project is a golden opportunity to our company's development. So I can't allow you a leave until it ends"
"But I can't come in office at morning. My exam schedule is morning to noon"
"That's not a issue, you can come after noon" he simply stated. You can't deny but to nod your head as okay. He is your boss and also you are the one who chose a job along with studies. So you are fully responsible for it.
"Okay then... I am leav-" before you could finish your sentence Taehyung grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently under the table. Electricity ran all over your body making your cheeks to heat up. Pressing your lips together into a thin line you sat still there trying your best to act like nothing is happening. Taehyung cleared his throat catching Kai's attention.

"How are you buddy?"
"Glad that you finally noticed me" still holding your hand Tae faked a smile at Kai. Chuckling a little Kai's eyes again went on you.
"Why are you so red girl?" Scanning your face confusedly Kai asked.
"No..n-nothing" laughing a little you yanked your hand slightly from Tae's grip. But no escape, he is too strong than you.
"Oh.. Okay...?" Kai looked at you one more time before averting his attention to the cupboard. He took two files from it and handed it to Tae.
"The red one is the original documents & the black is it's copies. Tell uncle (Tae's father) to keep the red one very secure" letting go of your hand he grabbed the files from him. You felt a little disappointment after not feeling his warmth against your hand. But it didn't last long when he again grabbed your hand after putting the files on the table.

You opened your mouth to say something but closed when you heard the sound of door opening. Yuri entered with tray containing two cups on it. After placing the cups in front of you both she stood beside Kai eyeing Taehyung flirtatiously.
"Who is this Mr.Kim?" Scanning Taehyung all over she asked.
"Seems like you interested on him..haha.. This is Taehyung..My buddy!" Taehyung looked at her while she returned it with a wink.
Dirty bitch!

You stared at her intensely with a cold expression. Noticing your stare she threw a sassy smirk to you which you returned with a scoff.
You yanked your hand from his grip. This time to your luck, you managed to free your hand from that strong yet warm grip.
Tiring with all her shit you stood up from the seat earning confused look from Kai and Tae.
"Kai, i am leaving Bye" with that you turned your heels towards the door.
"Have a good evening Lia..." Sarcasm was very clear in Yuri's voice. Before Kai could tell another word you opened the doore and shut it a little harshly when you got out.

"It's okay... She is a flirty girl... Don't be angry okay??" Taking heavy breaths to calm you said to yourself. Suddenly the door opened again revealing a confused Tae. Ignoring him you started your steps towards the elevator.
"Do you know Lia before?" Walking along with you he asked. Stopping your tracks you looked at him with a frown.
"Kai mentioned about her and also that girl called you Lia multiple times. Do you know Lia before?" Suddenly his expression changed into a angered one so does his voice.
"Lia is my sister" with that you stepped inside the elevator followed by Taehyung. Pressing the '8' button you looked at Taehyung who was looking at the floor with a unreadable expression.
"Y-you okay?" Your anger completely drained after seeing his reddened eyes.
"What happened?" Your voice became worried. You raised your hand nervously to hold his but he lightly pushed away yours.
"Why are you doing this to me? How can you? Do you think you both can fool me!?" You don't have any idea what he is saying.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh you don't know!? First Lia, now it's you who playing dumb to me!? Is this a revenge which you sister told you to do!?? Ruining my life!??" You got it now.
"Baapre..! Let me speak first okay!?? My sister is Park Lia. Okay!? Not the Lia you thinking! It's just a coincidence that, that girl's name is same as my sister's Okay!" Aishh!!! Letting out a heavy sigh you looked at him only to see him looking at you dumbfounded. He was about to say something but the elevator door opened indicating the 8th floor reached.
"Where are you going?" Seeing you walking out he asked.
"To my sister's office"
"Oh! She is working here!??"
"Yep! Wanna come? You can meet her to clarify if she is the one who you think" you said in a uninterested tone. He said nothing but walked along with you with a pout.

Awww.... I just wanna pinch him :3

You opened Lia's office door only to see her chair is empty.
"Where is she?" Following behind Taehyung asked.
"I don't know. Lemme call her" taking out the phone from your pocket you dialled her number.
"Where are you girl? I am in your office"
"Yep, come fast"  pressing the red icon you averted your gazes from phone to Taehyung who was already staring at you from the past minutes which made you gulp.
"C-come let's sit here. She will be here in minute" looking everywhere except him you sat on the chair awkwardly. He said nothing but stared at you with a unreadable expression while leaning against the table.
"Don't cut your hair"
"Eh?"
"Don't cut it" heat crept on both side of your cheeks after hearing his raspy deep voice. Touching your hair gently you nodded "Ok"
You slowly turned to look at him only to see he standing near a shelf and running his slender fingers on every book there. Your eyes unknowingly started to scan his every moves. His slender smooth fingers ran through the pages of a book. Those dark orbs which make your legs weak are now fixed on the pages of the book constantly. You felt a little jealous to the book for not getting that attention to you. Your eyes went from his hand to his neck. To his jawline. To his lips. To nose. To eyes. Eyes!... Only to see him already looking at you. You can't help but staring at him with the same expression.

[A/N: nvm the costume hehe 😌. Just mind the stare :)]

Placing the book back to the shelf without breaking the eye contact he slowly took steps towards you which made the goosebumps rush all over your body. Squeezing the hands of the chair you looked at him with a pounding heart.

Should I run? Oh no... Why sould i run? Will he kiss me? Is he coming to kiss me ?? Aishh nooo.....

"LIII!" Lia's voice made both of you jump and looked at her. But her expression changed into a confused one when she saw your reddened face.
"H-hey!" Standing up you walked towards her for a hug.
"This is my sister. Park Lia" you looked at Taehyung only to see him staring at Lia with wide eyes.
"Y-You? Tw-wins?" Trying your best to hold the laugh you nodded. After a whole minutes of looking session finally he walked towards the chair and sat down still eyeing at Lia.
"Lia.. This is-"" Taehyung! Nice to meet you man!" Cutting of your sentence she extended her hand to shake.
"You too.. But how did you know my name?" Shaking her hand he asked confusedly.
"Ofc...Who will?? From Lina yaar.."   She simply stated which made you to pinch her slightly.. Taehyung immediately looked at you with a knowing smile.
"Umm...s-so Lii.. Your shift done? Can we go home?" Breaking the eye contact with him you asked to her.
"Yep almost. Just need to give this file to Mr.Kim" grabbing a black file from her table she said.
"You guys wait here. I'll be back in a minute. Btw dude, want some coffee?" Stopping on her tracks she turned and asked to Taehyung.
"No.. I didn't drink coffee" smiling at her he replied.
"Woah! Same as Liii.. She also either! Ok then i'll be back now.."  Taehyung immediately looked at you amusingly which you returned with a toothy smile.

...

At night~

"So, when are you gonna tell him?" You averted your attention from the vegetables which you were cutting to Lia.
"Tell what?"
"Aish dumbo! That you love him"
"Ah..that...I don't know actually...but i'll tell it soon"
"The sooner the better" with that she turned her attention back to the food which she is cooking.
I'll tell him after exams!

______________________________________

Heylooo... My chinguusss ....
First of all thank you very very much for 700 reads 🥺🥰
Maybe my story will be not good enough. But i hope you will enjoy it like it. I am trying my best to make it a  excellent story...
I am still busy with classes and other stuffs. But today i got a day off so I decided to write and publish. Don't know when will be the next part. But i'll try to publish as soon as possible. Love you all... Hope you all are doing good.... Thank you very much...😚💜

[26/10/22]
Thank you so so sooooo much for 1k reads 🥺💜❤️
I don't know how to thank you guys
This is really unexpected!! 😽❤️🥺
I will try my very best to publish the next chapter as soon as possible. And also don't be a silent readers please. Please share your opinion and comments 💖.
Thank you and love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 44
He was poor but his love was pure โ™ฅ๏ธ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
1M 24.7K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
6.8K 400 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
513K 59.3K 77
"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š '๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ' ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š '๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ' ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜." _______________...