๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ€– ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By strawberryfzz

"i'll give you my blood." ________________________________________ status: rewriting started: March 26, 2021... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐
๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”. ๐„๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž
๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐’๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐•๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง-๐“๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

717 35 31
By strawberryfzz

"Why aren't you having dinner with everyone downstairs?" Sohyeon inquired as she sat on the bed with her back leaning on the headboard.

"Because you'll be alone then. Besides they're all too noisy." Heeseung answered while stuffing his mouth with a piece of meat.

"I'm noisier." She replied.

"I know. But not right now. And that's what's worrying me." He looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I'll be fine." She said for the nth time and looked away.

"You said you wanted to go in the pool?" Sunoo asked Eunhae who was picking up the dishes from the table to place them in the sink.

"Yeah....but I don't want to go alone." She answered.

"We'll go in for another round for you." Jungwon replied.

"I want to too!" Jake exclaimed but Sunghoon place a hand on his shoulder.

"Have you forgotten that you and I have to wash dishes?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows making Jake roll his eyes inwardly.

"You two deserve it for ditching me on the outside tour." Riki stuck out his tongue to him.

"Jay didn't go too! Come on!" Sunoo pulled Jay's arm while Jungwon pulled Eunhae's.

"We should wait another 2 hours.....we just ate..." Jay stood at the door of the room where indoor pool was.

"You're not going to drown! It's only like 5 foot deep." Sunoo insisted.

"Let me change my clothes first." Eunhae turned around and Jay followed her.

After the two had done changing, they exited their rooms at once and froze like they were seeing each other for the first time.

Jay wore a white sleeveless tshirt with a pair of blue trunks while Eunhae wore a white bathing suit which she covered with a towel spread around her shoulders.

"Are you even wearing anything?" He eyed down at her legs that were all bare.

"Yes." She simply answered and went ahead.

"I'm going to have to blind everyone in this house." He ran ahead of her and started acting as her bodyguard making her laugh.

"Where were you guys?!" Sunoo complained after he took out his head from the water.

"It's the first time I'm seeing Hae wearing something other than a tshirt and oversized shorts for swimming." Jungwon commented with a sarcastic chuckle while Jay narrowed his eyes at the boy and then looked at Eunhae who had removed the towel off her shoulders.

"Why are you even seeing her at all?" Jay mischievously grabbed Jungwon from behind to bring him down inside the water with himself.

"I feel so bad because Hyeon was so excited about the pool...." Eunhae frowned.

"I know right." Sunoo gave her sad pout in response.

Eunhae walked in the water towards the boy and placed her arm on his shoulder making him baffled.

She then leaned into his ear making him knit his brows.
"I saw Jake and Sunghoon putting their pieces of the cake in the fridge. Let's go steal them." She whispered making the boy's eyes go round.

"Ah....." Sunoo pouted his lips while contemplating. "I don't know." He scratched the back of his head.

"This is revenge for the time they ate our dessert." She reminded and it took one second to convince him.

The two continued to whisper their plan to each other while Jay and Jungwon were busy wrestling in the water.

"We're going for a pee break." Eunhae announced while stepping out of the water and Jay looked away since he knew he couldn't control himself if he saw her for a whole two minutes.

"Sunoo could you fetch me a bottle of water as well?" Jungwon asked and the boy nodded in response while trying to control his laughter.

The two made their way to the kitchen, silently giggling all the way, after drying themselves a bit.

"Jake...." Eunhae called in a soft voice.

"Yes Hae-" Jake turned around to pause after seeing the girl dressed up in a white one piece bathing suit that barely covered her chest and hips and was holding onto dear life with the straps attached to it.

Sunghoon naturally looked back as well having the same reaction as his friend.
Both of their lips parted and eyes zoomed in.
He forgot he was holding a spoon under the faucet which resulted in it splashing all the water on Jake's pelvic area.

"Oh my Go-" Jake screamed and panicked while trying to turn off the tap.

Sunghoon also tried but it only increased the intensity of the water.
Eunhae sighed and stepped in to help them and turned it off in one try.

While the three were busy, Sunoo sneaked in and took the plate out of the fridge. He closed the door when he realised Jungwon had asked for water as well.
He opened it again and took the water bottle to run away into the living room.

"Aren't you guys gonna join us?" Eunhae asked while folding her arms infront of her chest.

"Uh- We- We're a-almost done with the dishes." Sunghoon avoided eye contact from the girl while placing a glass in the drying rack with his wobly hands.

"I'll go and change real quick." Jake pointed at the back and ran away before Sunghoon could protest.

"I'll help you." Eunhae pushed him aside and hurriedly started scrubbing the remaining dishes left in the sink.

Her damp body was literally sticking to his with just a thin wall of his clothes in between.
He tried his hardest to act normal but failed miserably.
He even stopped breathing for some moments.

"I- I'll go and change too." He announced after only one bowl was left to wash.
Eunhae laughed at his behavior as he scurried off.

"Stop!!" Eunhae screamed when Riki and Jake teamed up to splash water on her with intense speed.

Jay swam from beneath and pulled Jake down cutting his scream short and making him choke on the water.

Sunghoon messed around with Sunoo and Jungwon decided to team up with Sunoo to defend him.

The whole place was filled with their screams and it seemed like their voices were being played on a huge speaker.

"I'm going to kill all of them." Sohyeon fumed in her bed.
"Why are you not down there?!" She looked at Heeseung who was sitting beside her.

"Because I had a dip in the afternoon." He answered.

"You were supposed to say, my Sohyeon I don't want to leave you alone so I sacrificed myself for you." She dramatized the lines with her weary voice earning laughter from the boy.

"That too." He agreed casually making her cross her eyebrows.
"Just tell me straightforwardly that you've accepted your feelings for me." Heeseung laughed leaving her flustered.

"Do you not understand what a joke is?" She defended herself.

"It's alright. I'm just glad your condition is better than before." He ruffled the top of her head.

"I want to sleep. But I can't. With those seven duffers screaming their lungs out downstairs." She complained with a whine.

"I'll help you sleep." Heeseung opened his arm and told her to scooch in.
She looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"Do you want to get sick?" She glared at him.

"I actually don't care." He assured and motioned her to come near him making her reluctantly move closer.
He wrapped his large arm around her shoulders and pulled her in his chest.

"Why are you so cold?" Sohyeon raised her eyebrows once her face made contact with his chest.

"I'm not cold, you're burning with fever that's why." He explained.

After staying in that position for some moments, Heeseung finally opened his mouth to say something.
"Do you want to hear a lullaby?" He asked and she hummed in response.

He started singing with his soothing voice and she slowly drifted off to sleep without even realising.

He smiled after seeing her asleep and felt his eyelids getting heavy as well.

Jay walked right behind Eunhae so other boys couldn't get near her.
Everyone waved off each other and entered inside their shared rooms.

Jay waited outside Eunhae's room because he wanted to say something and to his surprise the girl came outside right way.

"Heeseung and Sohyeon are sleeping here." She whispered to him.

"Oh then you can....sleep in my room. I'll sleep in Jake's and Sunghoon's room." He replied while looking elsewhere.

"No it's fine. We can share a room." She assured and went ahead before he could protest.

Just the thought that the two were completely alone together in a room made both of them uncomfortable in a good way.

"Do you wanna take a shower first or should I?" Eunhae asked and he simply stared at her in silence.

"Jay....." The girl called in confusion and he reached for her fingers, slowly making his way up to hold her hand.

"I....." He started but found no words to say.
Instead he faced her directly and stepped forward to eliminate any sort of distance between them and held the side of her face in his right hand.

Eunhae instinctively closed her eyes as his lips came in contact with hers.
She held onto his arm and he pulled her in with his other hand from behind.

"Stop driving me crazy...." He whispered
after he parted from the kiss.

She leaned in to his neck and kissed his birthmark then continued to place wet kisses on it.

Jay stopped her before he could lose himself completely and leaned in her collarbone and sucked on a spot while removing the straps of her bathing suit off her shoulders.

"Don't stop me today.." He whispered and picked her up to bring her to the bed.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.2K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
84.4K 4.2K 32
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ . . . โž โ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข โ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ just an alternate universe // a y...
134K 3K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
134K 4.5K 40
You โ€ขแด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›โ€ข it was just a coincidence you two met โ€ขส™แดœแด›โ€ข you kept meeting him again โ€ขแด€ษขแด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… แด€ษขแด€ษชษดโ€ข what will happen between you two? โ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข Start:...