She is my daughters MOTHER!

Oleh fLoWeRiNgBeAuTy

"Dadda! I want Bhavya Auntys friend as my Mumma!" He thought it as an immature childs immature wish. But as... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-24
Epilogue

Part-23

1.1K 85 84
Oleh fLoWeRiNgBeAuTy

Wrote this during writers block🤧
Don't expect more🚶‍♀️

Expecting for a no! (That's what he says) he stood in front of Rudy. His heartbeats raising and his hands trembling.

"No!" Rudy said with a blank face.

"No? What do you mean by no? Gauri isn't the one who-"

"You know what? I feel like strangling your neck with these hands of mine. You claimed to love her, used to talk to her and understood each other without even seeing the face. You married Ishaana, lived with her, had a daughter with her and after these many years you are here with me asking that is Gauri Miss Ajnabi! And when I said no, you were like that isn't supposed to happen!" Rudy said in one breath.

Om stood there without speaking anything.

"Where was your brain when you went and asked Ishaana whether she is Miss Ajnabi?" Rudy asked angrily.

"Tha...that means G...gauri is-"

"You are still there? You didn't realise that till now? What should I do you?" Rudy asked irritated.

He felt like his whole world collapsing. What he lived this whole life was completely a lie. The person whome he loved the most turned out to be the person whome he should hate the most.

Ishaana! His Ishu! Was slowly turning into just as his daughters mother. The place which he kept for Gauri at first.

He could hear Rudy telling something to him, but he couldn't understand anything. He was so focussed on the biggest reality of his life.

"O!" Rudy almost shouted shaking him.

"AAHHHH!!!!" Om yelled in frustration.

He saw Gauri and Rudys photo on the table. He went took and threw angrily breaking it into pieces.

"O! Are you mad? What are you doing?" Rudy asked.

"EVERYONE LIED TO ME! I WAS LIVING IN THIS LIE FOR ALL THESE YEARS!" Om shouted.

Rudy understood his state of mind. He slowly went to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down O!" Rudy whispered.

"How am I supposed to calm down? This... Ga...gauri is m-" Before he could speak anything he broke down into tears.

Rudy hugged him.

"I can understand you O! But we never lied to you. The only person who lied to you about this is no more." Rudy said.

Omkara broke the huh and looked at Rudy.

"Everyone knew about this?" He asked like a child.

"Me, Bhavya, Gauri and your mother." Rudy said.

"I can understand about you, but Bhavya! Why didn't she?" Om asked.

"She knew it on your wedding day. What was she supposed to do? Spoil everything on the wedding day itself? But you know what? She was even ready to do that. She never wanted to keep you in the dark. But would you have believed her? You were hopelessly in love with Ishaana!" Rudy said.

"NO! I WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH ISHAANA! I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY AJNABI" Om yelled. "Ishaana meant nothing to me. I loved her because she was my Ajnabi. I accepted her into my life thinking that she was the one who conquered my heart. Get this straight into your head! My love, my care and my feelings were only for that girl who made feel those feelings even without showing her face. It was not for any Ishaana or Gauri. It was just for my ajnabi." Om said angrily.

"Then what made you think that Ishaana is the girl from that mall?"

...

"Shivaay! Sleep now. You can do these work afterwards." Anika said irritated seeing him engrossed in laptop.

"Just five minutes Anika. Let me finish this." Shivaay said not taking his eyes from the laptop.

"You are telling the same dialogue for the last two hours. It's 12!" Anika said.

"You go and sleep Anika. I have to finish this." Shivaay said.

Anika made faces and went to the bed. She saw Vani sitting on the bed

"You didn't sleep?" Anika asked.

Vani nodded no.

"Kya hua? Why are you looking gloomy?" Anika asked.

"Why donth Riya didi like me?" Vani asked.

"Who told Riya dont like you? She gave you this story book na?" Anika asked trying to lift her mood.

Vani looked down sadly.

"Did something happen?" Anika asked.

Vani kept quiet.

"Vani, look at me. Tell me what happened?" Anika asked.

"Riya didi toldh me noth to go near Gauri aunty. She saidh Gauri aunty is her Mumma and not mine. She gave thish to me becaush she didn't want me to be with Gauri aunty." Vani said with a sad face.

Anika felt bad seeing Vani.

"Riya didi don't hate you bacha! She is possessive for her Mumma. She feels jealous when she sees you too attached to Gauri." Anika said trying to make her understand.

"But i donth feel like that na? Chottu baby is there in your tummy! But Vani loves chottu baby." Vani said.

"That's good! Vani is a good girl. Riya didi got her Mumma after so long. Issliye she is more possessive about her. Vani is a good girl na? So always try to be friendly with Riya.

Vani nodded. Shivaay who saw them from outside smiled. He went towards both of them.

"Ma and daughter are gossiping about me in my absence?" Shivaay asked.

"No! We are about to!" Vani said sitting in the middle of both of them.

...

~~~

"Who are you? You are messing up my sleep and work. I know I am gonna break the rule if I go and search about you. But I can't help it!" Om said looking at the phone which showed his Ajnabis contact.

"Maanav! I want you to take the details of the owner of this number." He said handing over His Miss Ajnabis contact number.

"Ok sir!"

"How much time will it take?" Om asked.

"By today afternoon I will get you the details."Maanav said and left the cabin.

Om was excited. Today he was going to get the details. He was going to know who is this girl who messed up his mind. He was not going to listen to her voice after the adress to send the letters and that will make him loose the remaining concentration on his work.

After sometimes he got a call. He was surprised to see the caller id. Usually he was the one who called her. Today she is the one calling him.

Hello Ms Ajnabi!" Om said cheerfully.

"Hello Mr Khadoos!" She said.

"Kya hua? Usually you doesn't call me at this time na?" Om asked.

"Don't you want my adress?" She asked.

"Yes! I was waiting for but I didn't want you to think me as a despo! Issliye I didn't ask." Om said with a sheepish smile.

"But you are a despo!" She teased.

"Miss Ajnabi, you called me to give the adress or to fight?" Om asked.

"Theekh hai theekh hai. Note it down. Pqr girls hostel, room No 302!" She said.

"Pqr girls hostel? Matlab you are studying in Bhavyas college?" Om asked.

"Aapko kisne diya best businessman of the year award? You didn't understand that till now? Why on earth will I talk about Bhavya all the time if I don't know her?" She asked.

"I thought you met her on that accident day and was talking about her because of that." Om said.

"Oh God! If I met her at that day only then why will I be interested in hearing about her injection story and all. Ok leave it and tell me where should I send my letter to, your office or home?" She asked.

"Office!" Om said.

"Ok done! We will write weekly twice." She said excited.

He smiled hearing her excitement. He saw Manav standing near his door.

"Finally! I am gonna know who you are." He thought proudly.

"Ok. Ms Ajnabi I am sorry but I gotta go now. I have a meeting." Om said.

Gauri said a bye and cut the call.

"Yes Manav! Did you get the information?" Om asked maintaining his professional tone. He didn't want anyone to notice his excitement.

"Yes sir! This phone number belongs to one Ishaana." Maanav said.

"Ishaana! Nice name." Om thought. "Did you get any information about her?"

"Yes sir! She is a BBA student. She is currently staying in pqr hostel. Her parents are settled abroad. She took the sim 2 years ago." Maanav said.

"Ok Maanav. Uh... Can you just enquire if this Ishaana itself is living in Pqr hostel, room 302?" Om asked.

"Sure sir." Maanav said.

"Uhm.... And can you get me a pic of hers?" Omkara asked.

"Yes sir! I will check that." Maanav said and went out.

"Ishaana! So you are the one who messed up my mind. Lekin what is the connection between Ishaana and Lord Shiva?" Om wondered.

He took out his phone and googled it.

(This is for the people who are repeatedly asking for the relationship between Ishaana and Lord Shiva.)

"That was a tough clue! Who would know all these?" Om wondered.

In the evening Maanav went to Om.

"Sir, the Ishaana which you said itself is living in the hostel room 302." Maanav said.

"Really!?" Om asked excited.

Maanav gave a werid look to him. Om understood he was reacting.

"Uhm... Okay! So... I asked you to get a pic of her right?" Om asked.

"Here it is." Maanav said forwarding a pic to him.

Om smiled seeing the pic.

"You can go!" He said not taking his eyes off the picture.

~~~

"Oh my god! Just because of that every damn thing changed!" Rudy said.

"But how can Gauri be.... I mean the phone number, the hand writing everything was of Ishaana." Om said.

"You are still doubting? Then go and check about the room mate of Ishaana who was staying with her. Gauris phone was broken that was why she was talking to you in Ishaanas phone." Rudy said.

"But Ishaana knew every details about me and about the talks." Om said.

"Because she was Gauris best friend! What did you think? They were just friends for namesake? Hell no! They shared everything with each other. And it was Ishaana who wrote the letters for Gauri! It's obvious that she knows everything." Rudy said.

"Why will Ishaana write letters for Gauri? Why can't Gauri write it by-" He stopped remembering something.

~~~

"Dada! I hate my handwriting!" Riya complained.

"What is wrong?" Om asked.

"I was writing sorry for Bhavya auntys friend. But look my handwriting looks so bad. Can you write please?" Riya asked showing puppy eyes.

Om took the paper and pen from Riya and wrote a sorry in it.

~~~

"Exactly! She just didn't want you to have a bad impression because of her hand writing. And you know what? She was there at the mall with Ishaana! Waiting for you with lots of hope. But what you did just broke her heart." Rudy said.

"Still she had a chance to come and tell me the truth. But what did she do? She just ran away like a coward. She chose to keep me in the dark. She allowed her friend to make a fool out of me. And she claims to love me? If she loved me, she should have fought for me instead she just let it be so. She was not ready to take any effort. And you are blaming me?" Om asked angrily.

"Your points are justified O! But.... Just think from Gauris side. She didn't have any proof! What if you didn't believe her? First of all she was too shocked because of the betrayal of her best friend and when she finally over came it, the news which she heard was of your marriage with her." Rudy said.

Om smiled sadly.

"I though you were my friend along with Gauris brother. But today I realised.... You were, are and will be only Gauris brother." Om said.

...

Gauri was pacing around the room. She looked at Riya who was sleeping peacefully.

"Why hasn't he reached home? It's pretty late." Gauri wondered.

She went towards the door hearing a knock. She opened the door to see Shakthi standing there with a worried face.

"Papa! Aap iss wakth? Didn't you sleep?" Gauri asked.

"Om kaha hai?" Shakthi asked.

"He didn't reach." Gauri said.

"Don't you know where he is?" Shakthi asked.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me anything." Gauri said.

"Theek hai. You go and sleep." Shakthi said and started walking.

"Papa" Gauri called.

Shakthi stopped and turned to her.

"Kuch hua hai kya? You look serious." Gauri said.

Shakthi took a deep breath.

"Kuch nahi. Is Riya asleep?" He asked.

"Haa she slept." She replied.

"You also go and sleep." Shakthi said and went from there.

Gauri stood there with a confused face.

....

Shakthi was standing near the door with a tensed face. He heard the cars sound. He sighed. He went to the entrance to see Om walking inside.

"I was expecting you to be drunk." Shakthi said.

"Mujhe bhi laga... Lekin-"

~~~

"I hate people who drink. My man shouldn't have the habit of drinking and smoking." She said.

"I don't have a habit of drinking or smoking till now. If you want I can be your man." He said with a grin.

"Tell this one more time and I am gonna cut the call." She said.

"Fine! I won't tell that." He said making faces.

~~~

"Lekin?" Shakthi asked seeing him not saying further.

"I have a daughter. I don't want her to see me like that." Om said.

"Go to your room, your she is worried." Shakthi said.

"Rudy called you. Hai na?" Om asked.

"Hmm. He was worried whether you reached home. You weren't picking his calls. So he just called me. He sounded so low and i just asked him what is the matter." Shakthi said.

"You tell me papa. Am I wrong? I don't have any sixth sense to realise that Gauri is the one without seeing her atleast for once. But she was aware of it na? Still she kept me in the dark." Om said.

"It's according to people's perspective Om! You don't know how Gauri felt. You just married Ishaana and was living happily with her. After learning about this, your feelings are valid. But have you thought what she has went through? If she loved you, she must have lived all these years as a living dead body. You were kept in the dark! I agree. But she was slowly loosing herself because of this." Shakthi said. "You must think with a proper mind. Your mind is now clouded with hurt and you won't be able to think properly. Take a shower. Have a good sleep." Shakthi said and went to his room.

Om took baby steps to his room. The door wasn't closed. He expected Gauri to be awake. As expected she was awake, waiting for him.

"Why weren't you taking the calls? I was worried. Where were you?" Gauri asked.

Om took a deep breath remembering what Shakthi and Rudy told. He didn't want her to be hurt that too on the very same day he proposed her.

"I was with Rudy." He said.

"You should have taken my calls. I was so worried. Even Papa didn't sleep. Did you meet him? He was also worried for you." Gauri said.

"Stop talking Gauri. I am very tired. You go and sleep. Let me take a bath." Om said and went directly to the bathroom without looking at her.

Gauri frowned seeing him behaving indifferently. After taking the bath he came out to see Gauri waiting for him.

"Are you Ok Omkara ji?" Gauri asked.

He closed his eyes hearing it.

"JUST-DONT-CALL-ME-THAT!" He said making her frown.

"Hua kya hai aapko?" Gauri asked again.

He knew he was loosing his control.

"I regret everything!" He said.

She looked at him with confusion.

"Regret everything matlab-" She stopped understanding what he meant. "You regret proposing me?" She asked hurt.

Om looked down.

"Hell no!" He wanted to shout. But he couldn't.

"Tell me Omkara ji! You regret it?" Gauri asked. Her eyes slowly filling with tears.

"HAA! I REGRET IT! I REGRET MARRYING YOU, I REGRET PROPOSING YOU, I REGRET Ki....kissing you. I shouldn't have given you a place in my life at the first place. You should have always been my daughters mother." Om said not looking into her eyes.

"What are you doing Om? Why are you lying? This is not what you have to say." His heart said repeatedly.

He saw Riya slowly waking up hearing the sound. Gauri also noticed it. She harshly wiped the tears. She looked at him with a determined face.

"Why?" She asked.

"We are disturbing her sleep. Let's talk tomorrow." He said.

Gauri went and took her phone.

"Hello Bhavya!"

•••

"Take Riya with you to your room."

•••

"Ab!"

•••

"Ok!"

•••

"Bhavya will come and take her. Today I won't let you back off. I need answers." She said.

Soon there was a knock at the door. Gauri went and opened the door to see Bhavya with a teasing smile.

"I told you that let her sleep with me today. What did you say? Our relationship is progressing that doesn't mean Riya should adjust." Bhavya said mimicking her.

Saying so she expected Gauri to have a shy smile. But she got a blank face in return.

"Did something happen?" Bhavya asked worried.

"Take Riya and go." Gauri said.

Bhavya frowned and went to Riya and took her.

"Bhai! Did you say something to her? She usually doesn't behave so. Kuch kaha aapne?" Bhavya asked.

Om without looking at her face turned to the other side. Bhavya without speaking more went out.

"Now tell me.... Why do you regret?" Gauri asked.

"I never wanted to love you like this! I never wanted to treat you like this!" He said.

"You are guilty because you gave me Ishaanas place?" She asked.

"No! You are making me feel guilty." He said.

"Mein-"

"I just want to hate you for what you have done! But I can't!!! Your eyes! The one which always told me some painful stories.... I... I always wanted to know why I felt a pang when I looked into those. Aau aaj.... Aaj I realized it." He said.

"Omkara ji! What are you saying?" Gauri asked.

"I know it Gauri! I know you are my Ajnabi!" He said.

Writers block! Writers block! Writers block! I don't like it. I avoid! But writers block likes me. I can't avoid 🥲

I know it was boring but still I want inline comments.

Omkaras reasons are justified and he will be guilty after what Gauri has to hear. So just don't bash him😌

Stay tuned.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 823 21
πŸ¦‹A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...
3.3K 303 13
A RIKARA FF ❣️ What will Happen Om and Gauri who are Good Friends has to be get married in an Unexpected Situation.? Will they be able to Accept each...
107K 9.3K 44
π•±π–†π–“π–‹π–Žπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓴π“ͺ(𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓿π“ͺπ“ͺ𝔂+𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓴π“ͺ) This sugarcoated yet eerie story is about a girl...to be completely honest it's abo...
79K 6.9K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Gauri is back in India with Shivaay and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her...