SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //
MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
// Mortality in Me and You //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //
P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //

325 8 22
By Luv4_Ava

....

SLAM

....

We all stepped out of the car, my eyes flashed over the trees that surrounded us.

"So uh, Bri, this is where you wanted to go?" I raised my eye brow, leaning against the car door.

"Yeah, Crazy shit here too." Brian responded, glancing over at me as he began to walk over to Tim that was already busy down the dirt trail.

"Nice..."

We continued walking, I stood behind the two because let's be real, the last person behind the group always survives.

If they're not a nerd ofcourse, but this isn't a movie is it? So anything could've happened.

I SAVE DICK BY GIVING IT CPR

NYA

I froze, feeling my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Tim and Brian shot backwards, looking at me with fear and then Brian began to laugh.

Not Tim though, he still had a look of disgust.

"Sorry pals, uh...I gotta take this." I smiled, turning around, I put the phone up to my ear.

"Y/n? You haven't been texting me lately! Did I do something?!" B/f/n whined, making me smile.

"No, I've just been busy, we can hang next weekend...okay?"

"Fine...I love you."

"I love you too, Bye bitch." I hung up before they could respond, sliding my phone back into my pocket I turned to face Brian and Tim once again.

"What kind of fuckin ringtone is that?" Tim furrowed his eyebrows, raising his hands. "A damn good one." Brian giggled, nudging me as we began to walk once more.

We walked, talked, well me and Brian did the talking.

Untill, we came across a large cement building.

"Why is it always the abandoned cement buildings?" I asked myself, gaining a side smirk from Brian as we entered the broken down wooden garage.

~Time Skip~

I threw a piece of old glass against the wall, making Tim yell "Don't do that again!" From downstairs where he and Brian were looking around.

"Fuck life, fuck me, I literally don't give a shit any more." I huffed, turning the corner of the old building.

Cold, flash.

I was rammed up against the cement wall, a large hand wrapped around my throat while the person's nails dug into my flesh as they're other hand was placed over my mouth.

My hands instantly latched onto my attackers wrist, digging my nails into they're skin. I could smell they're foul breath, mixed with blood and alcohol...it smelled as if the reaper was getting up close and personal with you on a Sunday night after church.

Due to the sudden scare I closed my eyes, praying for darkness to be my reality for one second.

I knew better than to scream.

Opening my eyes, I met none.

A man with grey flesh, a black waxy liquid layered the outside of it's eyes while the substance oozed down his cheeks. His nose was bloody, his mouth displayed big sharp teeth, shark like.

He stood tall.

He slowly slid his hand off of my mouth, but tightened his grip on my neck. His hand trailed down to my arm that led to my hand that was latched onto his wrist, nails digging into his flesh.

"Jeff, the killer." He whispered, his voice so deep it was hard to even make out, tracing my scars with his claw like nail.

His eye sockets were empty, but looked as if eyes never took place in his skull.

"Just stay still, and let me get what I want." He whispered, lifting his hand away from my scar and down to my shirt making my eyes widen.

Fuck. this.

I began to whimper, pushing against him, only made him push me harder into the wall.

I watched him dig into his pocket, pulling out a shiny object.

"Y/n?" I heard Brian call out, he was right around the corner. The man froze, loosening his grip on my neck and backed away from me, making me slide off of the wall and backed away from him as well trying to gain as much distance away from him.

"Y/n?-" Brian stopped at the entry way to the abandoned room, his face soon formed a scowl.

The man like creature began to make animalistic clicking noises, which confused me due to him being able to prove that he knew (your language).

Now that I had a better view I could see that he had a shredded blue sweatshirt on, boxers that barely hung on to his lower body while his legs were covered in scars and scratches. His feet were what you would imagine what a werewolfs would look like, he was just so hairy.

His hands were claw like, long nails.

His eyes oozed of a tar like liquid.

"Hey! Get away! Shoo!" Brian shouted, raising some old planks of wood above himself that he must've found leaned up against the near brick wall.

The creature just made more clicking noises, it's head faced my direction as it backed away getting down on all fours like a cornered dog.

Rabid.

"Jack, your not yourself right now, go back." Brian calmly stated, eyeing the man like creature. It tilted it's head, the pointed ears on the side of his head went back like a feral cats.

Then he did the unexpected; he stood up.

I took a few steps back, squinting my eyes at the expected sight of his lower body. But brown jeans hid under the long sweatshirt, cut off to look like poorly made shorts.

He seemed weak on two legs, as if he wasn't used to it.

The man clenched his fists, his scalp in his palm as he determined his next move. His brownish black hair covered his forehead and some of his eye sockets, it traveled down just below his ears in a messy manner.

My hands pressed up against the cold wall behind myself, palms flat with sweat. The woods was quiet, it was calm and windy that summer day as well. I could hear Tim rummaging around down stairs, filling the silence other than the demonic man's clicking noises.

"Fine." The man named Jack choked out, stepping backwards untill he was up against the broken window. He coughed up blood, spitting it down in-between his inhuman feet as he stumbled backwards as if he was under a drunk haze. He grabbed his head and leaned against the wall, something terrible repeated in my mind.

Finish him off.

Do it.

Kill him.

He seems weak.

I bit my lower lip, looking over at Brian's who's full attention was on the man.

Something clicked in my mind, like a horse realizing what it was made to do.

"Jack!" A woman called out below, he glanced out of the window and gave out a huff.

"I'm coming Nina." He whispered, but it was loud enough for her to hear which made her rush him even more. The man looked back at us before jumping out of the broken window, leaving.

It concerned me that Brian knew the man's name, it concerned me that I had actually agreed to go to another abandoned place with those fuck nuts after the last time where I ended up getting chased by my own sanity back home.

Time froze.

~out~

"I'm..done." I told myself, cutting up the left over dose.

I lined it on the glass of the mirror, glancing over at the bathroom door one last time, making sure it was locked.

And then, I plugged my nose and let it happen.

I through my head back, feeling the substance already do it's job bringing a smile to my face.

I slumped back against the wall, setting the glass mirror besides my weak frame as colors took over my world.

So much silence shut out the loud banging of Jeff at the door, shouting and threatening me to open the door before he kills my ass.

To late motherfucker, already doing the job for you;

I thought.

My eyelashes dripped of my tears, smudged mascara and old nail polish layed on my chewed nails.

"It gets better, right?" I can hear my younger self asking herself in the mirror, wishing to get a response that it will get better.

"No, baby girl, It doesn't." I reply for her reflection, standing behind her as I gently braided her hair.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, I didn't respond.

...

"Don't be." I told myself, smiling up at the ceiling that was soon broken with Jeff's shadow.

"Y/n! You can't fuckin leave me now!" Jeff sobbed, shoving the narcan in my nose and began performing CPR. "Momma? WHAT DID YOU DO! WHAT DID YOU DO!" I could heard Jonah drop his bookbag onto the ground and run into the bathroom with us, coming to the opposite side of Jeff as he looked down on me in horror.

"Don't let her die." Jonah whispered.

"C'mon baby, come on." Jeff ignored him, pushing down on my chest.

"This is your fault, YOU DID THIS!" Jonah shouted, above me, a monster was born.

He shoved Jeff to the ground, grabbing random objects and began to beat the shit out of Jeff.

I coughed and coughed, sitting up, made Jonah calm down.

In the end, I leaned against the wall with the two in my arms.

~in~

Why do I keep on thinking of shit like that?

I looked around, I was in the car while Brian sat besides me and Tim in the driver's seat.

I mean, I would rather have it be that dream.

Instead of the one with the man creature ripping my throat out, or that little girl running and screaming at me.

I would rather have it as that.

"So...who..was that?" I asked, turning to look at Brian. "Um, one of the creatures that work for...you know who, Jack, Eyeless Jack." He spoke uneasy, glancing over at Tim in the front way to many times.

"Eyeless Jack, ha, I get it." I chuckled, felt as if I was high on skunk. "Yeah." Brian chuckled as well, it was fake. "What he do?" I asked, letting my arm fall around Brian's shoulders.

"He, he eats people...he's a cannibal." He sighed, biting his lower lip. "Jeffery Dahmer?" I asked, this made his eyes light up. "No! Well..." He was stumped, of course the eyeless guy was like the dude.

He just wasn't into eating people.

"It's fine..." I sighed, resting my head on the back of my seat.

The more and more I watched the trees pass by the car, I began to think.

"Are we friends?" I asked, looking ahead of myself.
"Yeah." Brian shook his head making his blond hair brush up against my arm, sending tingles throughout my spine. "Good." I smiled.

"I like you guys, you two are cool." My smile stayed the same, my leg began to bounce.

"You're cool too, You know that Y/n? Not a lot of people out there like you, us both will be glad to have you around more." Tim suddenly spoke, catching my eye for a Second in the rear view mirror.

I didn't know that that meant at the time.

....

Stupid kid.

________________________________________

I DONT WANNA EDIT THE SECOND BOOK BUT ITS SO BAD OML 👱🔪

So uh I live in the northern states and I work on a farm okay, but there's this guy that goes to my school aswell and likes me but has a gf.

And every time he comes to my locker or tries to hold my hand i feel like crying

Tf do I do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 16.1K 37
I wasn't sure what love was. Everyone spoke of it like a legend. Something sacred that you'd capture if you were lucky. The man I had let take my hea...
78.7K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
15.7K 471 64
(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best Friend. While on the look out for change...
299K 11.3K 30
*Editing* - PART 1 OF 3 (Heart Shaped Blood Stains) - Kate Chambers was a sixteen year old sophomore, already moved out and on her own with...