ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
Part 28

27

3.5K 116 47
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

A FEW MONTHS LATER.

"Are you guys prepared for the finals?" The blond inquired, a small smile on his face.

"No"

Taiyo muttered.

"Hn" Tsuki hummed slightly.

"Yup!" Yuki beaming with delight.

"Let's do this!!" Tora excitedly pumped her fist in the air.

Naruto let out a small chuckle, which the other shinobis picked up on. He laughed. "All right then."

XxX

"Tsuki?" Taiyo peered through Tsuki's door, his hand lightly gripping the door. Tsuki knitted his brow and turned his gaze to Taiyo. Before speaking, he pressed his lips together.

"Do you require anything, Taiyo?" The older man inquired.

Taiyo's lips pressed together. "N-no, not really," Taiyo said with a small smile on his lips.

Tsuki gave a slight nod. "Well then? " He furrowed his brow. Before speaking, Taiyo pressed his lips together. "Well, it's just, um." Taiyo was at a loss for words and decided not to speak.

Tsuki looked at the younger man. "It's not that difficult to form words, go ahead and speak," Tsuki basically ordered.

"I-I uh-" The older man cut Taiyo off. "You're acting like a high school girl, agitated by their crush. Am I intimidating you? Or are you just falling for me?" The male Uchiha joked.

"What!" Taiyo screamed.

"Don't worry, I was joking." Tsuki laughed and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Taiyo clenched his teeth and let out a small growl, which amused Uchiha.

"So, are you worried? Do you remember the Chunin exams? There are a lot of tough opponents "Taiyo muttered, fidgeting with his shirt.

Tsuki pursed his lips and took a few steps forward, walking towards Taiyo. Taiyo followed Tsuki's every move until he was directly in front of him. Tsuki stood in front of the younger male, his gaze fixed on the young shinobi.

They both had a major height difference. Tsuki towering over him. He looked down at the younger male and knitted a brow. He took  his hand out of his pocket and placed his finger under Taiyo's chin. He then used his finger to lift Taiyo's chin, forcing the younger shinobi to look him in the eyes.

"Taiyo, do you think this is too difficult for me? You don't believe I can win, hm?" Tsuki said with a slight smirk on his lips. He cast a glance at the younger man. Taiyo shook his head and bit his lip. Heat was rising to his cheeks; he didn't know how to feel about the tension; all he could do was hope that the older male didn't notice his tinted cheeks.

"N-no, it's just-" Taiyo was cut off by Tsuki.

"Come on now, Taiyo, don't lose faith in me," Tsuki chuckled, looking down at Taiyo.

"R-right!" Taiyo struggled to find the words. A small smile crept across Uchiha's lips. Tsuki walked past the younger male, letting go of the younger shinobi's chin. Tsuki was about to leave the room when he came to a halt. Before speaking, he pressed his lips together.

"I can't win without you having faith in me...So trust me will you? All I need is your support to win."

Tsuki muttered under his breath as he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Taiyo bit his lower lip before turning his gaze to the ground. His cheeks were still flushed and tinted with a slight pink tint.

"Damnit Tsuki.."

Xxx

While fixing Tsuki's hair, Naruto hummed a song. Tsuki had a stern expression on his face. Tsuki's ninja outfit was entirely dark colors.  He had some bandanges wrapped around his arm and was dressed similarly to Itachi and Obito. He was dressed in ninja shoes and ninja pants. He was also wearing a belt around his waist, with a weappn pouch attached. He had messed-up sleeves, as if the sleeves had been cut. He wore two chains that hung from his belt, as well as a small necklace. His shirt was also a little tight, but also a little loose. He also wore a cape or a skirt-like cape. He was also wearing a ninja headband around his head.

"Are you prepared?" Naruto inquired, a small smile on his lips. Tsuki gave a nod.

"Best of luck, guys!" Kitto exclaimed, smiling. Khuu gave a nod.

"Goodluck."

xxx

The kages had all gathered, and their guards were standing behind them. Everyone was  all emotionless. Except for one kage, the most special one, all of the kages were present.

There was only one vacant seat left, in the middle of the kazekage and the hokage. This seat was reserved for a specific individual. The Uzukage's.

Naruto arrived a few minutes later, accompanied by Itachi, Obito, and Deidara. Naruto was nervous about coming because he knew all the kages would want to see what was behind the mask. His bodyguards had to persuade him to come. They assured him that no one would be allowed to approach him, which calmed him down and convinced, him to come.

Naruto sat in the vacant seat. He was seated between Gaara and Tsunade.

Deidara, Obito, and Itachi were also present. They were either standing beside or behind Naruto.

Deidara stood behind the blonde, Itachi on his right, and Obito on his left.

The new kage, as well as Deidara, Itachi, and Obito, drew glances from the guards of the other kage. The strongest village is uzushiogakure, which is known for its spectacular skilled shinobis.

Uzushio is admired by everyone in the village.

xxx

"These are the accomplished shinobi who have advanced to the finals! Three of these skilled shinobis will be promoted to the rank of chunin!" Sakura had announced as the audience applauded. Taiyo's anxiety increased with each passing second.

Tsuki had his hands stuffed into his pockets, as if he didn't care about anything. Taiyo, on the other hand, had a completely different experience.

Taiyo, like Naruto, was fidgeting with his hands. Taiyo was clearly nervous about the finals, as evidenced by his expression. Taiyo is an excellent shinobi and a formidable opponent. He just doesn't realize it.

Tsuki seemed to notice Taiyo's fidgeting and the distress emanating from the young man.

He sighed and remove his hand from his pocket. He grabbed Taiyo's wrist, jolting him out of his reverie and causing his breath to hitch. Tsuki held Taiyo's arm tightly, showing no signs of letting go. He bit his lower lip slightly. This happened so fast that Taiyo felt his heart skip a beat.

Taiyo lifted his head up to meet with Tsuki's gaze.

"don't worry, you got this."

Tsuki muttered something under his breath. A small smile crept across his lips.

Taiyo blinked, then looked at Tsuki for a moment before nodding. Tsuki appeared to quickly calm him down.

Which is strange because Tsuki isn't the type of person who would calm you down; instead, he would probably threaten you. He isn't really that calming

"Thank you" Taiyo mumbled.

"hn"

Tsuki gave a nod. His face was still covered in a minor smile.

What a rare sight.

"Are you guys ready?" a voice asked abruptly. This jolted Tsuki and Taiyo out of their reverie. The two men's gazes were drawn to the voice.

It was Yuki.

The two males simply stared at her, making her feel uneasy; she disliked the tension.

"Did I interrupt something?" she asked, a nervous chuckle and a smile on her face.

"yea-"

Tsuki was cut off by Taiyo.

"No, you weren't interrupting anything"

Taiyo grinned.

Tsuki kept an eye on him as the younger shinobi spoke to Yuki. Tsuki muttered something under his breath. Yuki had just taken Taiyo's attention away from him. This irritates him greatly. On his brow, a tick mark had already appeared.

Tsuki muttered something under his breath that no one could hear. Taiyo and Yuki were both perplexed by what the older Uchiha male had just said. Tsuki's hands were clenched.

"Ah, okay then" Yuki smiled.

Tsuki clenched his teeth and let out a low growl. He shot Yuki a small glare that neither Taiyo nor Yuki noticed or saw. He despises it when someone diverts Taiyo's attention away from him. That sounds very possessive.

'You were interfering with something...' Tsuki thought to himself, 'I was having a moment.'

He clenched his fist.

When Sakura spoke, Tsuki was jolted out of his reverie.

"All right, here are the matches!"  Sakura made an announcement.

Taiyo Suzuki Vs Tora Shimizu

Yuki Sato vs Sasaki Inoue

Tsuki, last name unknown vs Sou Tanabe!

Sakura announced the matches.

"WHAT?!" Both Tora and Taiyo exclaim in surprise. Taiyo almost choked on his spit when he found out who he was up against. One of his friends, of all people?

At the very least, he wasn't going up against Tsuki. He does not want to oppose Tsuki. Tsuki is far too talented for him.

Tsuki furrowed his brow as he heard the matches. 'Taiyo and Tora, huh?' he said, pressing his lips together. He reflected to himself.

Both Tora and Taiyo jerked their heads to look at each other. Tora furrowed her brows as Kitto bit his lip.

"goodluck"

They both say in unison.

The fiery female extended her hand for the other shinobi to grab. Taiyo did exactly that; he grabbed her hand and shook it. Tora gave him a toothy grin, and Taiyo did the same.

Tsuki muttered a 'tsk' under his breath as he observed this scene. He had a strange feeling.  What was the feel? He was enraged. What is its name? Jealousy? Was he truly extremely jealous...?

It had been confirmed. He was jealous. He requires the attention of the younger male. Nobody else is allowed to have it. He doesn't mind if it comes across as possessive. But Taiyo's attention was solely on him.

"First matchup! Stay in the arena, Taiyo and Tora, and prepare. Others may go to the spectator area to support their friend!" Sakura exclaimed, her voice brimming with excitement.

Taiyo fidgeted with his fingers.

he was fidgeting once again

He had just stopped too.

The raven's attention was drawn to the young shinobi's small sigh.

Tsuki nudged him on the shoulder, drawing Taiyo's attention. Tsuki arched his brow slightly.

"you're going to do great, Taiyo" He reassured the nervous, younger shinobi.

Taiyo nodded with a small smile on his lips. Tsuki smiled briefly before shun shining away. He was now in the audience.

Taiyo glanced at Tsuki, and saw that Tsuki was giving him  a small thumbs up. Taiyo's eyes brightened and he chuckled slightly.

Taiyo craved Tsuki's presence; he was always at the mercy of the older man's protection. Tsuki would always be there to keep him, safe and the Uchiha would protect and preserve him.

Taiyo was always scared to fight, but he truly is a strong shinobi.

He relies far too heavily on Tsuki for protection.

He's too use to Tsuki being there, which is the reason why he is always nervous before a fight. But this is the finals, he can't rely on Tsuki all the time.

Taiyo sighed before assuming his stance. Tora followed suit, though her stance differed from Taiyo's.

Tora stared at Taiyo before mouthing 'goodluck'

Taiyo did the same.

"begin"

Taiyo and Tora both charged at each other with an alarming speed.

The two of them were both charging up a rasengan in their palms.

Tora's rasengan was spinning fast and appeared to be lethal.

Taiyo's rasengan was different . His rasengan spun quickly, but it was also smooth.

Tora was about to make direct contact with Taiyo, using her rasengan, but Taiyo quickly averted the situation by grabbing her wrist and jumping up.

he leaped over her.

It was his turn with the rasengan.

He was going to strike, but unfortunately Tora swiftly dispelled the rasengan.

"damn" Taiyo gritted his teeth.

he jumped back, staying his distance.

who knows what Tora would do.

His feet skidded against the sandy ground.

His pupils began to flicker slightly, as if they were forming slits.

just like Naruto.

When this happened, he felt pain shoot through his whole his body.

He shook his head before opening his weapon pouch and grabbing a kunai from it.

He charged up some chakra to coat the kunai and boost its power.

This chakra was different though.

it was red.

AND THATS A WRAP!

I HAVE SOME NEWS!! :D

OC SHIP!!!

when I asked you guys if yall wanted an OC ship everyone wanted Tsuki x Taiyo!

ask and you shall receive >:D

I raised Taiyo's age from 12 to 13!!! If you're wondering why, it's because Tsuki is older than the rest of my ocs! I believe he was the first oc! Tsuki is 15, and I think it would be strange for a 12-year-old to have "moments" with a 15-year-old, so I made Taiyo 13. A 13-year-old with a 15-year-old is preferable to a 12-year-old with a 15-year-old, in my opinion.

SO YEAH, THATS WHY TAIYO'S AGE IS NOW 13

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH FOR 60K READS!!! HOORAY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU!

also, I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

also, are you a sasunaru fan? if so, check out my other new book! It currently has 1 chapter, but I will be working on it, if you want, go check it out!

it was short I know, I'm sorry, I'm trying D:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
419K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...