Only For You - Steve Harringt...

By WeTookAChonce1208

When Nicole and her family move to a new town. She doesn't know what to expect. Small town life wasn't really... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

5 0 0
By WeTookAChonce1208

The Burger Queen

Arriving at the store, she heads to get the thing she came here for.... Pads. Her period had just started and she ran out, so she went to get more. Grabbing a basket and heading to the aisle she picked up the ones she wanted and headed to the checkout line.

Only one line was open, and to just her luck she knew the person in front of her. Steve.

"Shit." She mumbled to herself.

"Something wrong?" Steve asks. Turing to face her, placing his hands on his hips.

"No mind your own business." Nicole replies, crossing her arms.

"Your business used to be my business, before it became Jason's too." Steve says.

"That doesn't even make anysense!" She said, "Let's just stop before we make a scene."

"Nicole, I loved you. Why did you have to betray me like that?" Steve asked.

"Okay, we're making a scene." She mumbled. "I didn't you idiot! You know if I didn't need these, I'd leave right now so I don't have to see you." She yelled holding up the pads box.

"Oh so that's why your moody..." Steve began but was interrupted by a slap on the face.

"Fuck you Steve Harrington."

"Fuck you Nicole Hargrove."

"You wish you were fucking me." She said throwing a five at the cashier, who was getting her daily dose of drama and heading out, stuffing the pads in her backpack and skating off.

She hated his ass. It was final. The asshole could be dying and she would spit in his face and tell him to have fun in hell.

She was done.

Arriving home, she heard Billy talking about a party. Good. She was ready to wash her worries away.

"You're wearing that?" Billy asks, when she hops into his car in a bathing suit top and a pair of shorts.

"Yeah? Why not, you only live once!" She says pulling her hair back. Billy began speeding off.

"You normally don't wear bikinis because of your scar." Billy says. Referring to the one on her stomach from when she was thrown out of a window.

"Well I decided I didn't give a shit, and wanted to live life and not let it live me." She says.

"Good for you."

Pulling into the house she exited the car heading straight towards the kitchen. She saw in the corner of her eye guys gawking over someone. She looked around to see them staring at her. "It's because my boobs are showing, isn't it." She mumbled to herself, grabbing a beer.

"What was that beautiful?" A guy asked, turning to face her.

"I was asking why guys were staring at me." She says.
"Because you look fantastic." He responds.

"It's because my boobs are showing. Isn't it?" she says, actually repeating what she said earlier.

"That and so many other things." He said, placing a hand on her waist.

She didn't like it there, grabbing another beer she walked off leaving the creep alone.

Sitting down on the couch she down her drinks, quickly grabbing more. She then got some punch, switching things up a bit. After she tried everything here, she was completely out of it. She thinks someone's drink she stole was spiked, because she couldn't see good, and felt really nauseated. Falling and landing on someone's chest she looked up to see Billy.

"Hey Willy!" She said.

"Hey Nicky." He replied, helping her balance.

"When did you grow four heads?" She asked, trying to touch one of the heads she saw. Billy caught her hand.
"I think you've had too many. We should get home." He says. He had only had a little to drink, expecting something like this to happen from Nicole.

"What, no! We can't leave! We're partying!" She says beginning to dance to the music playing. She left Billy and went to stand on a table dancing. People cheered and gathered around dancing as well.

Suddenly she fell off the table and someone caught her. She looked up, expecting to find a Prince Charming like guy.

She found Steve.

So she wasn't far off.

"Eww get off me." She said, shoving him.

"Where's Billy, you need to head home." Steve says, trying to get her to listen to him.

"No, leave me alone!" She says.

"Hey!" Someone yells walking over. She sees the guy from the kitchen earlier. "Is this guy bothering you?" he asked. Steve recognizes him as Chris Williams, a guy who graduated last year.

"I don't know." Nicole says.

"Well sir, I think you should leave the pretty girl alone." Chris says, giving Steve a small shove backwards, and putting his arm around Nicole.

"I'm not a girl, I'm a woman, and I can deal with problems myself asshole." Nicole says shoving Chris back, far harder than he shoved Steve.

Nicole then walks off, grabbing her a bag of chips. She ate some, tried of men. She didn't want to look at them. Think of them-

"That was hot." Chris said, appearing out of nowhere and grabbing her wrist. Geez he scared her.

"Leave me alone, creep!" She said trying to get her hand out of his grasp, but to no avail.

"I don't think so missy. You've acted up, now it's time for you to be punished." He said putting a hand over her mouth and dragging her outside. She was dizzy, could barely walk, and thought weren't straight. She was screwed.

"Help! Billy! Billy! Steve! Anyone please! Billy!" She yelled, but it was muffled by his hand. she tried kicking him, but he would laugh in response, increasing his grip on her hands which were held behind her.

She looked and saw Steve in the window of the house.

"Help! Steve! Steve!" She yelled, tears blocking her vision. He didn't see her, or if he did he didn't do anything. She was led to a car and buckled into the backseat, her hands then getting tied together, with a cloth over her mouth. The guy went to get on the other side of the car when she broke the window with her tied hands, trying desperately to undo the seatbelt and slide out.

"What the hell?" Chris asked, walking back to her side and seeing her struggle. "You just broke my car. Now you're in even more trouble." He says before he received a punch to the face.

Then another. Then another. He was laying on the ground getting punched repeatedly.

Nicole saw the door open and a blurry figure helped her out, undoing her hands and engulfing her in a hug.

She was carried to a car and driven somewhere, where she was carried inside and placed in a bed. She looked up, trying to see the person. "Billy?" She asked.

"Go to sleep." The person responded gently, which she did so, as the person left.
————————

Spring break went by with Robin and Nicole hanging out practically the whole time. Watching movies, getting milkshakes, having sleepovers. All of it. They were young, free, and living while they're young. She didn't know who took her home from the party, but just figured it was Billy. She didn't like thinking about those events if she was completely honest. She talked to Hopper about it, but since she didn't know his name, or remember what he looked like, he couldn't do anything but feel bad for her.

The months after we're fast, with graduation taking up most of the talk in school. When graduation day came, she was happy to be free finally of the hold this school had on her. This also meant she was free to get her own place, and live her own life. Problem being she still didn't have a car, or know how to drive. Or have enough money to pay rent. She had been saving up, and gave some money to Steve to keep and the Bitch still has her money. Her damn money. She sure as hell wasn't going to go over to his house and talk to him about it.

So, yes she still lived at home, but hey, she had a job.
The new mall opened in town so she scored a job at Burger King. Not making food, or running the cashier. But the owner thought it was a good idea for a mascot person to dress up and draw in customers. Which happened to be her. So Nicole wore a Burger costume and danced outside the store to make less than minimum wage. But she got free food, so she stayed.

Across the mall, was Scoops Ahoy. Robin worked there, along with the name that she refuses to speak, also known as Steve. She would still go over to Scoops on her breaks to hang out with Robin, but ignored the boy's presence. He found her funny though. Probably because she was wearing a burger costume.

Finally having her lunch break, she grabbed two burgers and headed over to Scoops Ahoy.

"Hey Robin!" She said, throwing her one of the burgers.

"Hey Nic! Joe nice today?" She asked. Joe was her boss.

"Nah, same old same old." Nicole replied.

"Well Dingus, has lost three girls today." she said, showing her the tally mark board.

"Good, glad to know we are having the same luck." She says taking a bite of her burger.

"Think of it this way, if you decide to get back with him, you know he's desperate." Robin says.

"Get back with him?" She said pausing after every word. "Buckley, that's the craziest shit I've ever heard you say."

"Fine then, if the boy world fails you there's always girls." Robin offers.

"I know, but I've never really felt that way, you know. I love girls, but I just don't like them like that I guess." Nicole says.

"yeah." Robin mumbles taking a bite of her burger.

"So.... Plans for tonight! I was thinking about going to the pool, swimming a bit. Lucky for us, Heather's shift is in the morning so we don't have to deal with her bitchiness." Nicole says.

"Is that even a word?" Robin ask.

"I don't know. Anyways Billy should be there, so he can give us a ride home. Sound good?" She ask.

"Yep!" Robin replied.

Lunch goes by fast so the pair are forced back to work, with Nicole sliding on her burger costume and dancing around. The one good thing is the tips. She has a small bowl like thing that is technically suppose to be a hat she was wearing sitting out for tips. The one bad thing about tips is that once she had a guy walk up and put his phone number on a paper and putting it there.

Does he seriously think she's hot in a burger outfit?
That was one of the numbers she and Robin used while prank calling.

But the day was soon over Robins mom picking them up and dropping them off at the pool. They had learned to bring swim suits with them to work, for whenever they decided to go swimming after. 

Walking into the area she saw it was still really packed. She looked for a seat and found one next to a group of moms.

"He's so muscular."

"I wonder if he's single." 

She looked up to see who they were talking about immediately making a face of disgust and restraining her self from puking. This freaking fourty year olds gawking over her brother. Her twin brother. It's disgusting.

"I'm going to puke." She whispers to Robin.

"Stay strong soldier." Robin laughs sitting down her towel. Both girls walk over to the steps walking into the pool.

This had to be Nicole's least favorite part of being in a pool. Just before you hop in when you taking off your cover up, or walking to get it. She feels violated, and on display. Though she believes the six year olds filling the pool don't give a shit about her, she can't help but think what if some forty year old guy was thinking the same thoughts about her, as these ladies with Billy.
Getting into the five foot area the got into a corner in the water, away from most kids. Peace.

"So, I heard that Katie was dating Jake-"

They were interrupted with a kid splashing in the water beside them, completely soaking them and their hair, which they had planned to keep dry.

What surprised Nicole, is that she didn't see the kid come back up. She looked to see the form of a blob at the bottom of the pool.

"Oh shit." She said. She heard a parent yelling as Billy got up from his chair. In the distance you could see the wives watching Billy watch intensely waiting for him to dive effortlessly into the water.

But Nicole puts her hand under the water grabbing the kids leg and pulling him up by the ankle.

The mom walks over grabbing her kid and shaming him for going in the deep end.

"You stole my thunder." She hears a voice behind her say.

"Sorry your highness, should I bow for though I am in the presence of a god, according to some guest." She responds, motioning to the woman, who were giving Nicole nasty looks for not letting Billy save the kid.

"What are you doing here, thought you had to work late." Billy ask, sitting down on the edge of the pool.
"Nope, got off early, apparently no one gives a shit about the Burger Queen after seven thirty." Nicole says.

"You got off too?" Billy asked, turning to Robin.

"Yep, I left Steve working alone, but I did give him some money to pay double." Robin says.

"Cool. Well I'll leave you guys to your pool time. I'm guessing I'm driving you home?" He ask them.

"You know us to well." Nicole responds giving him a two finger salute as he left.
——————-

Later the girls headed home liked plan, Billy dropping Robin off before the twins headed back to their house.
"Any plans for tomorrow?" She ask Billy.

"Nope, just work. You?" Billy responds.

"Not really, I've got work and all, oh! Dustin got back today! He will probably come to the mall tomorrow! I can't wait to see him it's been weeks." She says suddenly happy to have something to look forward too.

"That's cool. I've got a date tonight." He says. She nods knowing it probably won't last with this girl.

The rest of the night was fueled with that joy, and not much else. She heard from Max about how Dustin has a girlfriend now, which she thought was sweet. The kid was great and hopefully she was as great as he is. But she went to bed, excited for tomorrow's adventure.

A/N
Hi guys! How has your week been so far? Mines been decent. I'm really tired currently. Anyways make sure to vote and comment, and I hope you have a great week! Bye! 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 128 55
When Derry is evacuated after an emergency, the Losers Club travels to the quiet town of Hawkins, Indiana, where they should be safe. Joined by his c...
443K 11.1K 18
[COMPLETED] *set AFTER the events of season three!* an unexpected guest arrives in hawkins, making mike wheeler reconsider his entire life. he starts...
215 6 9
(Season 2) Things have only gotten stranger in Hawkins since the Demogorgon. And now there's newcomers to the town. When Bill Hargrove and his stepsi...
43.1K 2.4K 13
-π’π€π“π„π‹π‹πˆπ“π„ ᡐⁱᡏᡉ ʷʰᡉᡉˑᡉʳ '𝐒'𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...