His Island, His Rules...

Bởi Peter_Panouat_

(smut) Peter Pan Once Upon A Time. Let's just say, he doesn't know what love is... ⚠️ description of sexual t... Xem Thêm

Chapter One- All New Life.
Chapter two- A Strange Boy, in a strange place...
Chapter 3- Camp, Boys, first impressions.
Chapter 4- One awkward confession.
Chapter 5- Chapter of screams...
Chapter 6- After the Dark Sets In...
Chapter 8- A Little Bit of Brutality never hurt anyone. Right?
Chapter 9- The Trees Better not Talk...
Chapter ten: Honey, I'm Satan with Better Fashion Sense.
Chapter 11: A secret not so secret
Chapter 12- The Feeling of Major Regret is a Bitch.
Chapter 13: Heat on the beach.
Chapter 14- You were such a huge part of my life. Now, you're just, gone...
Chapter 15: Abusive people always play the victim.
Chapter 16: I Just Wanna Forget the Past!
Chapter 17: The Act of Never Forgetting.
Chapter 18: An Annoymous Letter.
Author's Notice!! -little heads up-
Chapter 19: An Old 'Friend'.
Chapter 20: Never Again is the End of It.

Chapter Seven- The day after the dark set in...

797 10 7
Bởi Peter_Panouat_

Hey guys! Sorry this has taken so long to come out! I've been working on it for ages! Hope you guys like it; it's not the best chapter I've written, I'll openly admit that!

Plz vote and comment wht you guys think! Love you guys!!!!❤️❤️

Peter Pov:

Raven woke up around the middle of the day. I'd only been awake for 3 hours before her. I checked on her a few times, but didn't dare go out to the boys. I don't know why but I was kind of nervous. In case they heard last night. No. That's stupid. I have had a screaming match with Hook in front of the boys' tents before and they didn't wake up.

I checked on Raven one last time before I headed out to see the boys crowded in a circle around something.

"PETER!" Called Jack. "Get over here! We gotta tell you something!" He was grinning crazily. Fuck. I know that look. On all of them. They know something.

"What have you done?" Was the first thing I said to them.

"Oh, no, we havn't done anything!" Chuckled Felix, looking away and shaking with laughter.

"Rhydian, what did they do?" I asked. He always tells me everything.

"They didn't. They said you did something, though." He was looking confused as all the older boys burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Rolling my eyes, I strode past them and out of camp. I wandered down to the beach, where Jack and Raven had their most recent fight. They were doing pretty well so far, I must admit. They don't hardly talk, but they don't fight. It's a lot more peaceful around, now.

Not knowing why I'm down here, I sat on a log, looking out to the sea. Wondering how Raven is doing.

Raven Pov:

I woke up and Peter wasn't there. I grabbed my clothes from his floor and was about to put them on when I remembered what Peter said about Neverland's powers.

Closing my eyes, I pictured tight, black jeans, a black waist-cincer leather corset, shin-high boots and a black and red shirt along with a forest-green, floor length cape.

When I opened my eyes, there they were, dead in front of me. Exactly how I'd pictured them! I swiftly put them on and walked outside.

The second I got out, the boys looked at me. The older ones mostly. The younger ones looked at me like they were pleased to see me, the older ones looked at me like they knew something. I stormed over and came chest to chest with Riley.

"What," I took a dramatic pause, "have you boys done?"

"That's what Peter said! And we haven't done anything!" Riley replied with a laugh. "You and Peter did something last night, though!" He whispered the last part in my ear.

Stepping back, I began to flush pink. I could feel my face heating up, really fast.

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I hissed.

"Well, we got up in the night; 1, to go night hunting. 2, we heard screaming coming from yours and Pan's tent." He said, looking smug.

"You little-" I couldn't even finish my sentence I was so mad at them. Why the fuck would the listen to that? Like ew!

I ran out of camp, listening to the boy's laughing behind me. I ran, looking for Peter. After 5 minutes, I stopped leaning against a tree out of breath. Suddenly, it hit me where he might be. Where he first saw me. The beach.

I began to run there. I got there within 5 minutes. Sat on the large log by the water. Sneaking up behind him, I put my arms around his shoulders.

"Hey baby! Are you ok?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

"Yeah." I replied, sighing. "They know. Apparently they were going on a 'night hunt' or some shit like that and they ended up overhearing."

"They didn't tell me that. I just asked Rhydian what they did; no matter what, he tells me everything. Literally everything. Even he said that we did something."

"I mean, you think back to just last night, we kinda did do something, didn't we?" Replied, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I won't deny it. It was good though."

"I agree!" I replied as he put a long arm round my shoulders. "I would definitely do that again."

"When the boys aren't there, though." Peter replied, quickly.

"Or we'd need to be impeccably quiet." I laughed. "And we both know neither of us can be quiet!"

"That's very true, baby." After a long pause, he pressed on. "Sorry, I wasn't there when you woke up today. I meant to wake you. But I got so frustrated, I just storned off. Sorry."

"Hey, it's ok! I don't mind!" I reply, rubbing his back. He seemed to look ashamed of something. Maybe leaving without telling me.

Turning his head to face me, he placed one hand on the side of my face. "I know I keep saying it, but you really are beautiful, Raven. You know that, right?"

"Haha. Yeah. I know. You tell me a lot."

He placed his other hand around the back of my neck and pulled me forward into a kiss. I willingly kissed him back, his lips just as soft as they were the very first time he kissed me. The butterflies began to errupt and hit the walls of my stomach as I felt his tongue very gently touch my teeth, asking for entrance. Naturally, I let him.

I put my hand on his cheek, feeling him smile against out kiss. It wasn't like any we had last night. It was warm, gentle. Yet it had a romantic feel to it. Pulling away, I leaned my forehead onto his, breathing fast, smiling at him.

I could feel people watching us to the side, from the trees. "They're all watching us, aren't they?" I whispered, very quietly.

"Yeah." Whispered Peter, chuckling. "What do we do?"

"Either, ignore them;" I paused, "or, we look at them and smile." We agreed on looking and smiling. "You guys ok? You going somewhere?"

Felix replied. "Just um- just, we uhm. Fuck sorry. We were coming to find Peter to ask him something but it can wait." Felix had gone very red with embarrassment at this point.

"It's fine! I'm leaving now, anyway." I replied, getting up, ruffling Peter's hair and walking off, feeling lots of eyes watching me walk away.

"HEY RAVEN!" I heard Peter yell after me.

"WHAT?" I shout back.

"THAT OUTFIT MAKES YOU LOOK REALLY NICE!" He replied, going a light shade of pink.

I smiled and ran off into the woods, heading back to camp.

              ~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I got back to camp and jogged into mine and Peter's tent. It really was like magic. It looked pretty small on the outside; on the inside, was a completely different story. It was a lot bigger!

I wandered to my bed, picked my dagger up, put it in the scabbard attached to my belt and walked out of camp. What was I supposed to be doing, with this dagger, exactly? I might go try and find something to kill. I never go hunting and I don't know why. That was my plan. I knew where they got the birds. I'll attempt to catch one or two of them.

I was about 10 minutes away from camp when I jumped violently.

"Going somewhere?"

"AH! Fuck, Peter. You scared me shitless!"

"That was the intention, darling. Where you going with your dagger?"

"A probably failed attempt to hunt something. I used to be good at shooting birds. Bit more difficult when you have a dagger and a dagger alone." I sighed.

"Why don't you ju-"

"I don't want to use Neverland's magic. I wanna try do it the difficult way."

"Ok. Ok. I get that. I'll leave. Be careful, for fuck's sake. Please, Raven. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I don't think anything will happen to me." I replied, progressively getting more nervous. "Why would anything happen to me?" My voice rising.

"There is a rumour. Hook and his Pirates are back. I'll have to check with the mermaids; I'm not too sure but please, please, please be careful, my love."

"I will, baby. Don't worry about me!" I replied, atriding away. And withing 5 seconds, I was out of his sight.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.4K 296 25
⚠️ this story contains sexual assault⚠️ "It was evening and I was flying over England. On my way back to Neverland. It was dark and the only light ca...
25.7K 384 15
Jessie is not all that thrilled about fairy tales, peter pan especially she just dosent believe in things like that, unlike her younger brother who i...
271K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
328K 6.7K 21
Rumplestilskin wants revenge on his father. Peter Pan. The only way he can do it is in the most cruel way possible. Through Love. Is it possible thou...