No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Introduction
Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?

ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five

6.5K 191 259
By mimisarai

Song: You Put A Spell On Me

By: Austin Giorgio

Dedicated to:

The beautiful night sky is above us and it seriously couldn't be more perfect.

This is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life. Being here under the stars with my girlfriend. More specifically the girl next door who I've been in love with since the age of ten.

Her hand travels up my chest and our kissing becomes more heavy. I feel her hips thrust forward as she tries to find me, trying to rub against me.

I move my lips down to her neck and squeeze her breast. A moan slips out and now she's digging her nails into my skin.

"Josie keeps texting me...maybe we should...god if you keep doing that I'll never be able to talk."

I smirk against her skin and continue to work my other hand on her pussy. Rubbering her over the underwear.

"That's the whole point, baby. Five more minutes, Myers, they can wait." I pressed my lips against hers again.

We kissed passionately but fast-paced. Her hips bucked up as I moved my fingers on her clit in faster circles. Those sweet moans of pleasure were muffled by my lips.

She slides her hands down to my thighs and clenches the fabric of my jeans.

"Take them off." She pulls away from me and is already undoing my belt.

"I thought we should get going, no?"

"Put. Your. Dick. In. Me. Now."

I laughed at her attempt to dominate me but it doesn't work. Instead, I strip off her underwear and bend down to press my mouth on her pussy.

"Oh, Mauricio." She moans loudly as I let my tongue play with her clit. My eyes look up at her and I see the way her breast move up and down from her harsh breathing. The way she tilts her head back and bites down those red-stained lips with pleasure.

I licked, sucked, and grazed. And it drove her fucking crazy.

"Please, please!" She begged me while pushing my head down.

I gave her clit a kiss before standing back up. She's a panting mess and a pout forms on her lips.

"Why did you stop?"

I take the sight of her wet, glistening pussy under the moonlight. She's so fucking beautiful and I can't ever believe I got so lucky.

I use my left hand to grab ahold of her chin and force her to look at me. I lean down to brush my lips against hers and lightly leave some of her juices on those plumped lips.

"Say that you're mine," I whisper to her and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm yours."

My right-hand goes down between her legs and I slip two fingers inside her. She gasps at the intrusion and her walls clench around my fingers.

"Tell me whose pussy this is," I said as I curved my fingers up and slowly finger fucked my girl.

"Yours, Reyes. It's yours." She tilted her head back and clung to me as if her life depended on it.

"All fucking mine." I removed my fingers and quickly moved my pants down. Just enough for my cock to spring out and give me freedom.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her so much and I want them forever.

I just hope she feels the same way.

"Malia..." I trailed off as I grabbed the back of her neck and leaned down to give her a slow, passionate kiss. "Are you going to fuck me on this motorcycle?" She whispered against my lips and I smirked, "How badly have you been wanting this?"

"Since you held me against it and told me how badly you wanted to bend me over on it." She bites my bottom lip and starts pumping my cock slowly with her hand.

God, I still can't believe she remembered that.

My hips thrust up on their own accord and she lightly chuckles at my reaction.

"Fuck, I love you."

Suddenly the world stops. The words pass my lips without a second thought.

Malia freezes and stares at me with those wide green eyes. I suck in a breath and wait for her response.

It might have slipped out but fuck I meant it.

"You do?" She slowly removes her hand from my dick and wraps her fingers around my waist.

I nod my head, smiling, "I'm in love with you, Malia Hernandez."

She looks almost scared but she doesn't need to be. We're in this together, for the long run.

Always.

"I'm in love with you too, Mauricio Reyes." She whispered to me with a smile.

She loves me.

She fucking loves me.

"For years since the age of ten, I have spent every moment loving you, Malia. You were in my mind, soul, and body. There was never anyone who could compare. You're my butterfly. My always. My forever. The girl next door who I can't seem to get enough of. I love you so much more than you think and I have never been this happy. You make me happy. Fuck, I just..." I shut myself up and kissed her.

I kissed the girl I love and never let her go.

My hands grabbed ahold of her thighs and I slammed myself into her. She moans at the force and doesn't protest when I start to fuck her...hard.

It's never felt this fucking good.

I'm seeing her. Me. Us.

The motorcycle rocks underneath us and Malia tries to hold herself down as I plunge deep into her.

"Don't...stop!" Her walls clench my cock and it sends us over the edge.

"I fucking love your cock," She moaned into the beautiful night sky as I grabbed her neck and slid my thumb into her mouth.

This feels fucking incredible.

The cold breeze causes us to hold each other closer. Putting me deep inside her and past no return.

We come together with grunts and moans.

My cum fills her up and I leave every lost drop inside her.

"I love you," She panted with me and I nuzzled my head into her neck.

"I love you always."

We walk into the house and memories of my time here come to mind. But I quickly push them away.

They're just memories.

Memories that will stay in this house until forgotten.

I haven't been here since I found out about Easton and Jianna.

The King household is not a place I ever planned to step foot into again. But here I am.

Easton's parents let the boys have the winning party at his house. It's surprising considering I'm sure they know we're all underage and drinking. Maybe they let it slide since the boys did win us the championships.

Mauricio's hand slides down my back and it brings me out of my thoughts.

I look over my shoulder at him and flash a smile at him. He returns one back and lightly taps my butt.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod my head, "Yeah, I am."

Weird answer but I truly am okay. I'm finally happy and it's all thanks to Mauricio.

The boy I love, the boy who loves me back.

My heart beats rapidly against my chest when the words start to settle in. Mauricio told me he loved me and I said I loved him too.

Oh my god!

It's about damn time we said the words to each other. It was almost eating me up inside that we hadn't said anything to each other. We've been together for two months now and it was long overdue.

Years overdue.

Who knew the boy I met at my tenth birthday party would become my boyfriend?

"You guys just fucked." Meliana comes up to us and wiggles her fingers.

Mauricio laughs behind me and I smack him with the back of my hand on his chest.

Meliana is already tipsy from the looks of it. We came a little too late obviously.

It's okay, though.

I would've spent all night with just Mauricio and me if we could.

Some of Mauricio's teammates come to pull him away and congratulate their point guard on the winning basket.

"Come on. Let the boys do their thing." Meliana pulls me away from Mauricio and we head to the couch.

"I'll be right back. Aaron is in the kitchen making us drinks." Meliana leaves and I'm left with Elias and Josie who are making out on the couch.

Josie pulls away from Elias and once she has a full sight of me, she gasps.

"You just got railed, didn't you?"

Elias snorts underneath her and I roll my eyes at them.

"I hate you guys...but yes, yes I did." I cross my arms over my chest and confidently sit up straight.

Elias signals someone behind me something and before I know it a classmate is giving me a Mikes bottle.

I debate drinking it. I don't want Mauricio taking care of me by the end of the night.

It seems my discomfort is shown because Elias says, "Oh, come on! A sip? We just won the championships, Mal, at least celebrate with us."

He tips his drink towards me and I stare down at the bottle for a second.

I don't want to force anyone to take care of me.

But it can be fun. Besides my boyfriend just told me he loved me, and we're all in a silly, goofy mood.

"Okay, fine, but you guys better stop me when I start asking the DJ for the mic."

"What is she doing?"

"We tried to stop her. She was very persistent on singing karaoke." Elias shrugs next to me and I sighed at his "attempt" to stop her.

I'm watching Malia as she whispers into the DJ's ear and gives him a thumbs-up.

She's so drunk.

I put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing when I see the DJ give her a weird look before handing her the mic.

"What song?" I see the DJ say and Malia thinks for a second before telling him something I couldn't read from her lips. He nods his head and points over to the television. It's already on and I don't doubt the DJ is connected by airplay.

Malia excitedly heads over to the crowd of dancing teenagers and stands in such an "I'm ready for my world tour" stance and that's when I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore.

My girlfriend is seriously something.

Fuck, I just called her my girlfriend.

I also told her I loved her an hour ago.

Man, today is honestly one of the best days of my life.

Malia ruffles her hair a bit and plays with the hem of her shirt. But then suddenly she pulls off her shirt and everyone starts cheering. Thankfully, she has an undershirt on and it covers her breast...almost.

Some of the lyrics play while she fixes herself up and when finally done...my girl does not hold back.

There's no escape, I can't wait

I need a hit, baby, give me it

I catch Josie jamming to Malia's singing on Elias's lap. Moving her hips and fisting her hand in the air at the same time.

Too high, can't come down

Losing my head, spinnin' 'round and 'round

Do you feel me now?

Malia dances as if no one is watching. She sways her hips to the music and sings her whole heart out.

That's my girl.

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?

I tilt my head to the side when she turns her back to everyone and puts her hands in the air only to bring them down to her body. She slowly moves them down her body as she lowers herself to the floor. Her ass goes up and down causing her skirt to bounce and I don't miss the way everyone woos her.

Oh shit.

Fuck, she's fucking extraordinary.

Normal boyfriends would usually get upset at their girlfriends shaking their asses in front of everyone like this but not me. My girlfriend's body is a fucking temple and if she wants to show it off, she can. At the end of the night, I'll be the one worshiping her body.

It's getting late to give you up

I took a sip from my devil's cup

Slowly, it's taking over me

She stands back up and faces the crowd again. But this time she catches my attention on her and a smirk starts to form on her lips.

What a fucking brat.

"Are you done?" I mouth to her and she shakes her head.

Too high, can't come down

It's in the air and it's all around

Can you feel me now?

The beat goes down and so does Malia. She gets on all fours and slowly crawls towards me, leaving the mic behind. People moved out of the way for her, Britney's voice taking over the lyrics. Everyone stared down at her with wide eyes and open mouths.

She's such a fucking minx.

I love her carefree personality, it's a fucking turn-on.

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slippin' under

When she gets to me, I help her stand up and she places her hand on my chest. I watched as she moved her hand down slowly to my belt, gripping her fingers around it.

Malia stands on her toes and whispers against my lips, "I'm addicted to you.

Don't you know that you're toxic?"

I could fuck her right here if she'd let me.

"I love you." That was all I told her and she smiled at me, "I love you too."

Then she grabbed my hands and put them in the air with hers as the song changed. We danced a bit before she got thirsty and I told her to sit down next to Josie and Elias.

She asks for a Truly but I ignore her. She needs water not more alcohol.

I'm grabbing a water bottle when someone taps on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Maddie smiling at me and I smile right back at her, "Hey, where have you been?"

"Malia and I wanted some time alone before we got here. We were at the mountain top near downtown. The one we always go to."

Maddie's smile falls and she straightens up, "You took her there?" I bring my eyebrows together and nod.

"Yeah, it has a nice view and it's private." I shrugged and she stared at me as if I'd just stabbed her in the back.

"Maddie, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" She yells, making a few people turn to us and I widen my eyes.

Okay, this is serious.

"I'm sorry if I upset you––" I start but she cuts me off, "You don't even realize what you did wrong, do you?"

Uh, no, I don't.

Is she upset I took Malia to the mountain tops?

"Are you upset because I took her there?" I ask and she scoffs, "It's not even just that. It's you with her. You dating her. And don't try to deny the dating part, Malia spilled the beans earlier to Josie who celebrated a little too loud. I heard everything."

I swallow down a lump in my throat and try to understand why she's so upset about me dating Malia.

"I wasn't going to deny it. I want to be honest with you about everything."

"Like what?" She crosses her arms over her chest and I sigh, "Like we're boyfriend and girlfriend. We plan on moving in together for college and the bracelet––" She cuts me off once again, "What about the bracelet?"

I don't miss the way she raises an eyebrow and her face redens from the anger fuming in her.

What the actual fuck is going on?

"I didn't lose it. I gave her my grandmother's bracelet."

Maddie nods her head slowly, tears filling her eyes, "This whole time you let me think you lost it. I even gave you a new one because I knew how much it meant to you. And all along you had given it to Malia."

My mouth becomes dry and anxiety fills in my chest.

Maddie and I have never talked about this before. It's the first time in eight years she and I have argued.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Mads."

"Yeah, me too." She wipes away her fallen tears and goes on, "You spent years talking shit about her and I was by your side through it all. I thought I was your best friend."

"You are!" I grab her hands but she pulls them away quickly.

"No, I'm not. Best friends don't keep secrets nor do they betray one another. What did you think was going to happen, Mauricio? Malia and I become friends? After everything she's said to me and I said to her? All the things I ever told her were because of you. Because I was on your side and now I look stupid. You made me look stupid...I'm going home. Don't text me." She turns around suddenly and leaves.

I try to go after her but she's gone into the crowd. I'll never be able to catch up to her.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Malia comes by my side and I frown at her, "Uh, yeah, I don't know." She tilts her head to the side and asks what happened.

This isn't something Malia should worry about. It's something between Maddie and me.

"Nothing. Everything is fine."

"Are you sure?"

I smile at her and say, "Yes, now come on. Let's get you some water."

Malia nods her head and grabs my hand so she's not swept away in the crowd.

I'll talk to Maddie tomorrow after school to fix everything and apologize.

It'll all be okay.

I'm putting my books in my locker when Josie comes and leans next to me on the lockers.

"I seriously hate Mondays. My mom had us doing all types of drills during the weekend for soccer and I swear she's going to kill her only daughter one of these days."

I snort at her and she continues, "I am so over school too. I cannot wait until we graduate and have the best summer ever."

"Me too. I've been doing all-nighters to finish my fashion project. I keep erasing and starting over. I don't like anything I draw." I sighed before closing my locker and leaning against it, next to Josie.

Josie opens her mouth to say something but then is cut off by someone calling out my name.

"Malia!"

Josie and I turn our heads at the same time only to see Easton walking towards us.

"What is his problem?" Josie asks next to me and I stand up straight.

Somethings wrong.

"Malia!" He yells my name again and I can tell from his expression that he is pissed off.

No, not pissed off, he's fucking livid.

What's going on?

Everyone is turning to us, watching as a raging Easton stomps toward me. Josie asks what's going on and stands up straight next to me. She even grabs my arm in case something is bound to happen.

Once he was in front of me, the sight of the boy I once thought was bubbly and kind was no longer there. He had been replaced by a version I did not recognize.

"Is it true?" He lets out a breath and I stare at him confused, "Is what true?" I ask. He shakes his head and scoffs, "Just answer the question, Malia."

My eyebrows are brought together and I'm trying to figure out what in the hell he's referring to.

"I can't answer a question if I don't even know what's going on."

He stays silent for a while, his angry eyes turning red by the second as if he's going to cry.

"Are you fucking him?" He spits at me and I feel the world stop.

Next to me, Josie tightens her hold on me and I am thankful she's at least here with me.

I suck in a breath and feel the waves of guilt fill my body. The aching pain in my chest forms and my whole body starts to tremble.

He knows.

He knows about Mauricio and me.

"Is. It. Fucking TRUE?!" He yells and I flinch at how close he yelled in my face.

Josie even pulls me to her side a bit, "Back off, Easton. You're scaring her."

Easton ignores her and waits for my answer.

I look away from him with tears now streaming down my face.

From all the years that I've known Easton, not once was he ever mad as he is now. I can see the pain and betrayal in his eyes. The mere knowledge of the fact his ex-girlfriend and best friend fucked behind his back hurts him worst when he found out he couldn't play the last few minutes of the game last time.

"Yes, it's true." I suck in a shaky breath and even though my voice was low, everyone heard my answer.

Everyone knows what I did. I ruined a friendship between the basketball and soccer captains. They're all going to hate me. I can feel their judgy eyes and hear their whispers.

Easton puts his hands behind his head and repeats "no" a couple of times. His eyes are closed and a few tears he was holding back come down his face.

I've seen Easton cry before, but not like this. Not in such agonizing pain.

How did he find out?

Who told him?

"It was after we broke up. It was stupid and my fault. I'm sorry, Easton." I try to reach for him and his eyes snap open as if he could feel my next move.

He steps back and shakes his head, "I spent that fucking night crying, texting you, and calling you. While I was going through it...you were off fucking my best friend. To make matters worst you acted like the fucking victim when you found me with Jianna. And the whole time you had kissed him when we were still together. I had spent days trying to convince myself nothing was happening between you two. But this whole time I was right. You were seeing him behind my back." He lets out a low laugh and his brown eyes turn darker by the second.

I shake my head repeatedly and step towards him, making Josie lose her hold on me, which makes him step a few steps back. The sudden rejection hits me very hard and now I'm letting out endless tears.

"I was hurting too. I was just so upset over the whole fight. I didn't know what I was doing until it was too late. Please, believe me!"

I sound desperate. So fucking desperate.

And maybe I am.

I feel drained, I feel as if I just ripped out my own heart and Easton's. I did this to both of us.

Yet, even with every part of my guilt not one ounce of regret for kissing Mauricio is felt. I don't regret being with Mauricio or sleeping with him.

I'm such a horrible person.

"You guys...we should go somewhere more private," Josie says next to us but we ignore her.

"He's my BEST FUCKING FRIEND! AND YOU'RE SEEING HIM BEHIND MY BACK! I don't fucking doubt the whole time we were together you two were off fucking each other." His voice echoes all over the halls and I look around to see everyone staring at us with both confusion and wide eyes. Some people even dramatically gasp at his words.

"That's not true. He and I were never––" I didn't even get to finish because another voice speaks first.

"Easton, Malia? What's going on?"

The sound of his voice both calms me and makes me anxious.

I'm glad he's here to help me but also afraid of what'll happen next.

Easton's head snaps behind me and his eyes no longer red from his tears, red now from the anger building up inside him.

I turn around to look at Mauricio and when my green ones meet his brown ones it's as if he could read my mind. He knows that Easton knows about us.

Mauricio sighs and his eyes move to Easton.

"So, you know." Mauricio said unfazed. He stood there straight and tall. Not one emotion showing across his face.

Does he not care?

Easton gapes at him, "That's it? That's all you're going to fucking say?"

Mauricio nods his head slowly and walks over to us. He stands next to me and glances at me.

His eyes give me nothing but love and protection. And yet, I can't help but feel as if I'm the cause of all this...I am the cause of all this. I shouldn't have agreed to date Easton or kissed Mauricio.

All of this wouldn't be happening right now if I didn't make those choices.

Mauricio turns back to Easton and sighs, "I love her."

"You love her?"

"Yes."

Easton was about to say something when Jianna's voice speaks up behind him.

"Why do you care if they're together, Easton?" She's looking up Easton with a glare and Easton's face is no longer filled with anger or pain. It's filled with guilt and regret.

He regrets doing this in public, he feels guilty for everything.

We're all guilty.

"I told you guys to go somewhere fucking private," Josie mumbles behind me and I close my eyes at the regret.

All of our friends and classmates surround us. No one is leaving without seeing our downfall.

The three most popular athletes are caught up in a scandal. They're all going to eat this up and swallow it.

Jianna glances at me and I open my mouth to talk but Mauricio shakes his head at me. He's telling me to keep quiet and let Easton deal with it.

"Jianna...I'm sorry...I didn't––" Easton tries to get his words together and Jianna finally understands what's going on.

A heartbreaking expression fills her face as she glances at the three of us.

"You were cheating on me? With Malia?" Her voice comes out cracked and when I open my mouth to apologize but nothing comes out.

"How long?"

Easton is debating in his head whether or not to tell her. I can see how painful this is for him and her.

"About almost over a year," I speak for Easton, and Jianna's head snaps to me.

She lets out a small sob and closes her eyes.

We've broken such a sweet girl. She didn't deserve any of this.

We are horrible people.

"Jianna, I'm sorry please just hear me out." Easton tried to grab ahold of her but she was already walking away.

Easton gave us one last look at both Mauricio and me.

"You—" He points to me and I swallow down the lump in my throat, "—stay the fuck away from me. You're a selfish bitch who only cares about herself. And you—" He points to Mauricio who still seems to be unfazed by all this, "—were supposed to be my best fucking friend. After all, ever been through I never thought you would do this. Stay the fuck away from me too." He turned around and went after Jianna.

Everyone was looking at both Mauricio and me in disgust.

I need to get out of here.

I give one last look at Mauricio before quickly walking past him. I don't want to see or talk to anyone.

Everyone in the halls is looking at me, judging me, and whispering about what just happened.

"Malia, wait!" Mauricio calls after me but I don't listen.

I walked even faster trying to get the hell away from here.

Yet, I should've known better than to think I can leave before Mauricio caught up to me. He is a varsity soccer player and has extremely long legs.

I feel his fingers wrap around my arm and turn me around. He looks down at me with such sad eyes and I'm surprised to even see any emotion on him right now. Especially after what happened.

"I'm sorry about all of that. Let me take you home and we can talk."

I shake my head and snatch my arm away from his hold.

"Don't. Don't try to make this or me feel, be better. We just hurt our best friend over some stupid relationship that wouldn't even have lasted. Just leave me alone, Mauricio." I'm already walking away and a wave of heartache fills me.

I didn't mean those words but he had to hear them. He has to leave me alone now.

Mauricio doesn't follow me this time.

He lets me go just as I asked.

I can't say everything got better after I went home and showered the sadness away. No, it got even worst when I realized I just lost both of the most important people in my life over some unresolved feelings toward a boy I once hated with a passion.

Fuck, no rules for bad ideas. It was a stupid 'saying' to begin with and I regret ever agreeing to it.

I'm done.

Mauricio and I are done.

Malia walks away from me, her words hitting slicing my heart in half.

The knife she used to cut me, twisting deep and through.

All of this for what?

I thought Malia would fight for us even now that she knows my true feelings for her. But she didn't. Instead, she walked away from the flames and let them burn out.

"Fucking shit!" I yell as the anger overcomes me.

I'm pissed off. Angry that this ever even happened.

How the fuck did he even find out?

And why the fuck is Malia––fuck this. I'm going after her.

"Mauricio?"

I spin around to find Maddie standing there with red, puffy eyes.

"Not now, Maddie," I tell her and start walking to my car. But she follows my trail and calls my name again.

"Mauricio, wait!" She yells after me but I shake my head, "I have to go after her."

"I'm the one who told Easton."

The freeze in front of my car and feel my body turn cold.

I stare at the windshield of my Impala and try to figure out if I just imagined what she said.

"You did what?" I turn around slowly and come to face with a trembling Maddie.

"I told him. I'm sorry but he had a right to know and so did Jianna. They both deserved better. I didn't expect Easton to react like that though."

Anger fumes inside me and I feel my skin become hot. I almost see black dots and a lump in my throat forms.

Is this a fucking joke?

"Mauricio, please, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't believe you'd given her your grandma's bracelet. You spent years telling me it was meant for someone special and well––she's not special."

"No, she's not. She's everything, Maddie. I can't believe you fucking told him."

I feel betrayed, angry, and disgusted.

My very own best friend stabbed me in the fucking back. And maybe I deserve it after I did the same to Easton.

"You took away something Malia and I should've told Easton on our own. We were supposed to tell him not you. You didn't tell him for me, you told him for you. I was stupid to not see it but I do now."

I knew. This whole time I knew her feelings for me. I just never wanted to admit it.

"Know what?" She brings her eyebrows together and I scoff, "That you're in love with me."

Maddie sucks in a breath but doesn't deny it.

"Did you seriously think by telling him we'd end up together someway?" I snarl at her and she doesn't say anything.

"Let's get one thing fucking straight, Maddie...I will never be with you. Not as a boyfriend and surely not as a best friend...not anymore. I could never love someone so fucking selfish and cruel. Our friendship is done, ruined. And for your selfish needs, I lost the girl I love. If you did truly love me, you would've let me be happy. You knew how I felt about Malia and still chose to tell Easton. I would have never done this to you."

"Mauricio, please!" Maddie steps towards me but I hold a hand up to stop her.

"Don't. I never want to talk to you again. Our friendship is done. You need to learn to separate your emotional emotions from your friendships because, in the end, it'll only destroy everything in your path. Goodbye, Maddie."

I get into my car and drive away.

I need to find Malia.

Malia.

My butterfly.

Please, don't let this be the end of always.

Please.

Author's Note:

PART THREE IS DONE!

I cried writing this chapter and I seriously am ready to start writing Part Four!

No two-week breaks this time. I'll try to get Part Four Chapter 56 out soon as possible.

Hope you guys enjoyed this Part and don't hate me for what I just did LMAO.

See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 76K 74
Lila Hayes is a snobby, uptight seventeen year old, with her heart set on going to fashion school in London, but unfortunately due to a controlling f...
5.4K 33 2
After 6 months Nick Hudson is back from his aunt and uncles after completing his rehabilitation program, and he's completely changed. He's Kimberly's...
35.2K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020
45.1K 758 34
Cora sits down on edge of the bed wiping her eyes I didn't mean to make her cry I walk over to her and sit down next to her and pull her into my side...