๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ

432 14 25
By KawiITStormz

Devantè stood there shaking as anxious and as his trembling fingers and allowed.

Today was all about Spirit. She was to expose herself before he and his clan members. This was far from a wedding but he knew when he seen her, he'd get emotional. He couldn't believe at one point he was about to let her walk out of his life, now he knew...he couldn't live without her.

From the moment his hazels met hers, everything in his body as well as his soul screamed YOURS SHE'S YOURS. Whether she knew or not, this would be one of the most important moments in Spirit's life, and Dalvin wasn't here to share it.In the back of his mind, he should've went about it a different way, but even if he had...how long before things went to shits leaving the Alpha with deep regret?

That Vanilla bean scent hit his nose like crack as his penetrating orbs landed on his mate coming through the lit pathway of the woods. Arm in arm with K, Spirit walked down in a sheer gown, hair big and prideful, au natural in the face. Her feet graced the soil as her anklet danced creating a little Melody. This was the one location where the snow wasn't as potent.

Once again, This wasn't a wedding but it truly felt like one.

She'd indeed make a beautiful bride. Devantè took notice of his clan taking to her in like Spring had just arrived, they both could feel everyone's warm embrace. It so calm and serene while she on the other hand was a tremble mess. "Spooks calm down man" he whispered "You bout to take a nigha arm off".

"I'm sorry K" she whispered back "I'm just a little nervous". "Yeah I'd be too" he agreed "But you're gonna do great...Dalvin would've been proud". Spirit looked to K with sad eyes. "You think so?". K tucked his lip wishing he could clarify that theory but the way things ended; He wasn't entirely sure. "Look Spooks. No matter what..." he spoke "Somewhere around here, Dalvin is watching and he is so proud of you. I know I am". A gentle tug to her nose made her smile again.

She then spotted the two people that saved her standing on the sideline. Miliya clasped both hands to mouth ready to cry bouncing on the balls of her feet as Oynx smiled with a slight nod. She'd never forget what they've done and was forever grateful.

All she needed was Dalvin but she knew that wasn't happening not by a long shot.

DAMN THOSE FLASHBACKS.

Out of respect for everyone. The two decided to head back to Devante's loft to properly get dress before rejoining the group. They were sweaty and smelled of HOT NASTAY STANKY PANKY Sex.

No wolf was THAT polite to ignore that potent toxin under their snouts. Conjoined at the hands again, the door was opened before the ALPHA COUPLE could even knock. No one knew what to expect but the wolves felt a sense of calmness around them. The two walked in practically bypassing Yori as if invisible.

Before Devanté could seat himself, he seen Spirit making a seat elsewhere. Swiftly pulling her back, he plopped down causing her to land of his lap. Spirit shook her head containing her laughter. Guess she could somewhat throw her independence out the window but she didn't mind. Now seated everyone could breathe, taking their own seats awaiting for the couple to speak. Spirit looked to Devante, with a wink of his hazel bliss he gave the okay to make the announcement.

"Sooo" she dragged twiddling with her fingers "We...Mated?". Bright smiles appeared upon everyone faces. Oynx and Amiliya were the first to come up giving them a bow.

"Congratualations to the two of you" spoke Oynx then looked to Spirit "You're gonna make a wonderful Alpha". Spirit gave a slight head nod acknowleging them back. "Shit I told myself I wasn't gonna cry" fanned Miliya as Spirit laughed

"Bitch get up and hug me". Spirit leaped up as the two embraced like the sisters they truly became. Up next was K, he didn't have a clue what was going on earlier but when Miliya broke it down along with the explosive noises coming from upstairs, It made sense. That noise would forever haunt him

but as long as his best friend was in good hands, then he was happy.

"Guess you famous and shit now huh Spooks" he joked causing her to laugh as well. "Never that". The two hugged but he lightly parted, still scared of Devante. "Hey man. Take care of her" he spoke "That's an order". His wolf huffed rolling his eyes while Devantè grinned getting up walking over. Grabbing him, he hugged K thanking him for always being at her side.

"You aight" De patted him on the shoulder "You welcome here anytime man".

K smirked giving him and Spirit a cute curtsy making them laugh again. He moved out of the way so that Dalvin and Yori were next. It wasn't easy on either side but it had to be done."Spirit I-" he paused "Thank you. For caring for me like you did. Thank you for letting me into the group and rocking out with you guys". A tear ran along his bottom lash and as much as she wanted to wipe it away, she had to respect her Alpha and mate.

"I'd do it all over again Dal" she teared back "You're deserving of everything". Their tangled web of love had come to an end but they would still carry the memories with them. It was their silent I Love You's to each other. "Congrats bro" he courageously smiled knowing his brother had found his one true love."Thanks blood" De grabbed him into a brotherly hug kissing the top of his head. Devantè loved his brother and was grateful to Spirit for looking after him all these years even if it was under...unforeseen circumstances. But if Noel held her part of the deal than so could Daddy. All was forgiven.

Once he released him, Dalvin held onto Yori as she took one step forward

Her eyes lowered approaching the two. Afraid of having her head slivered off, she gave an intense head bow fighting to hold back the tears. Spirit look to Devantè once more as his remained solid. Picking her head up, she opened her mouth."Spirit..." she stiffled "There's nothing I can say that will put me back in you and Devante's good graces, you were the one who waivered my death sentence and for that I am forever indebted. Thank you".

"Yori. Had you stole my favorite bracelet. Spread a rumor about me. or..." she took a second "Or even slept with an Ex, I would've eventually forgiven you but...it's still too much

YOU KILLED ME and had it not been for Oynx and the Crescent Moon tribe, I'd be dead". Yori hung her head knowing what she and her wolf did was wrong. "Even still, I am NOTHING like my wolf" she continued "My heart still beats of a human and I cannot live with another execution...especially as a manipulated attempt ". Her eyes instantly shot up hearing the kindness yet sterness in her voice. "I don't know how...and I don't know when" she paused "But I'll find it in my heart to see past all this one day, but today sure as hell isn't the day. Neither is tomorrow or the day after...". Yori kept quiet but her heart was happy to hear that there was still hope within the Blood Moon Pack."I literally had to watch my best friend's joy stripped away because of what you did" continued Spirit "But you're here and he's back to himself... so is his wolf". Dalvin gave a sweet smile as she accepted it with her eyes.

"So if he's happy" she inhaled "Then I'm good".

"Thank you again Spirit" she bowed "I promised from now on things are gonna be different. I'll keep my distance or better yet I'll tend to your every need. I could some sort of assistance maybe a become a BET-". "YORI" Devante spoke now pulling Spirit back "I didn't say you were welcome back. You're still banned". Dalvin pulled Yori back in need to protect his mate."She'll be too far from her family De. Come on man just let this one go" he pleaded.

"I let it go when I let her live" eyed Devantè "Don't make this harder than it has to be". "Well it shouldn't be that hard" he looked his sibling up and down "Considering NONE of this would've happened had you spoke up from the beginning".

"Dalvin" spoke Oynx "Enough"

"Look everyone's good man. Spirit's wolf won't kill her and-and we could all be a happy family again. Like old times" he continued "Isn't that what you wanted Big Bro?". Devanté said nothing staring into his brother's remorseful eyes. He watched Dalvin's wolf engaging with his, nipping at his tail playfully like they use to as pups. He's already been through enough, maybe if she moved a tad closer, it'd be harmless.

"Please Devanté" he begged "All that time Spirit was away. Tell me that wasn't killing you on the inside. Hurting your wolf even more...you know I can't be without her". Yori stood at Dalvin's side also giving sorrowful eyes. Devanté's face had suddenly soften, his eyes closed ready to give a slow Yes. Because Spirit was mated now to Devantè, she was connected to his emotions. She too was feeling a force, the same force that hit her when spotting the shy pupil behind the tree that day. That same force that could've possibly ruined her chance to be with her one true love had they actually intertwined.

IT COULDN'T BE? YES! IT WAS and this time she had caught it.

Dalvin's constant misuse of his power was taking its toll on her for the last fucking time.

"Dalvin stop!" command Spirit. The bond instantly broke bringing everything back to normal. Dalvin looked to her with surprise watching her tears wail. Now she was pulling Devanté back meeting him face to face."How dare you. How dare you use your gift on your brother like that" she glared "And what's worse. You stand before him pleading, when it is I that has the final say!!!". Everyone remained quiet watching Spirit taking control of the situation. Her wolf was proud.

"You...conned your way into me and K's lives and although it was the happiest mistake that ever happened. Here you stand doing it again...". Dalvin eyes widen. SHE HAD FIGURED IT OUT but she had to know deep down, he genuinely cared for her. She was the closest thing to unconditional love.

Yes. He fell for the wrong girl but the emotions were still there. Temptation was always lurking but he push them aside so they could stay together. "When will you learn YOU CAN'T FORCE your emotions on us" she shook her head "Wrong is wrong Dalvin and because it's coming from you...that makes it that much worse. She growled. "HER BREATHING should be enough because I wasn't given the same. I wasn't given a way out". Devanté felt his mate shaking, Noel was bound to leap any minute. He wasn't aware that Dal was playing mind tricks on him til Spirit snapped him out of it.

He was disappointed in Dalvin. Placing hands onto Spirit's shoulders, he took over. "Her say is final. YORI IS BANNED". Dalvin looked around to everyone, he even looked to his best friend "You too man?" he had calmly asked. "Look man I understand that's your mate and all" he sighed "But you knew how I felt from the jump". It was five against two and at that very moment, Dalvin had no one by his side only Yori.

"Fine" he jeered "Then I'll leave with my mate never to return to this Wolf Forsaken place ever again". Grabbing onto Yori's hand, the two made their way to the door. "Doesn't have to be this way little brother" he called to him, silently begging him to reconsider. With wounded eyes, his brother turned to him. "And how is it suppose to be like hm?" he paused "Continue to live here and be reminded every single day that I am without my mate". No response came from either Alpha.

"You left me with no choice" he spoke then placed his sights to Spirit "You two found one another so you're family is complete. Go make all the fucking puppies you want". "Dal man..." frowned K "This ain't you. We a team baby. Black Velvet 4 Life
Remember?".

"Well...maybe it's time for a curtain call on Black Velvet" spoke Dalvin. "Dalvin.." called Spirit moving from her mate's grasp "You can't-you can't just quit on us".

"Why. You all did" he chuckled "You all know what Yori is to me, you still being new to all of this. Seriously yo, put yourself in my shoes for ONE SECOND". "And put yourself in hers..." chimed Amiliya "Do you know how hard it is for the two of them. Fighting not to take your mate out right now?". "IT WASN'T HER FAULT AND YOU KNOW THAT!" He growled. Onyx gripped Miliya by the waist coming forth. "I understand that you are upset my brother" he gritted "But don't take your frustrations out on MINE". Dalvin had enough, just because he was an omega didn't mean it had to bow down, he didn't realize it then but he too was also the son of the BLOOD MOON PACK.

"Yori and I are OUT" he tugged her hand again "There's nothing left to be said here". And just like that the two went on their way but not without a slam to the door that caused Spirit to leap back into Devantè's chest as he caught her. She didn't want it to go down like this.

Family was everything, if not more.

"Devanté..." Spirit aired. Her mates' hazels went from staring at the door to hers. "Please tell me he's gonna come back". With a heavy sigh, Devanté, who felt his mates' emotion, pulled her close. "I don't know Sweetface..." he answered "Dalvin's abandon her once. He won't do it again, this I know for sure". Spirit stood before her mate admiring his beautiful features in the chillest of winters. She was skeptical about shifting this time of year but her blood ran warm. Taking his hands underneath her face, he kissed her forehead sending love and enduring to his precious Alpha Mate.

"This is YOUR day" his forehead grazed hers "Focus on your transition". "I will" she smiled.

Spirit entered the circle watching the clouds hovering the moon. Earlier that morning, she was in excruciating pain. After her first heat cycle, everything was completely thrown off. Now with a wolf residing inside her, she was going through it. The need to tear through your own skin. Sweating profusely and on top of that, not being in the best of moods almost snapping at her own mate.

Back then, she-wolves had to bare the burden on their own if they didn't have their mate but now there were ACTUAL suppressants to ease the pain all thanks to Miliya.

The time had finally come for Spirit to take her rightful place into the Blood Moon Pack. Ironically, the night before. The two shared this very conversation. He held his mate close pressing his lips to cheek."You have to be strong my love" he whispered "It's gonna happen whether you're ready or not". She sniffled. "I know....but I'm afraid. Plus everything that went down with us and Dal I- I just".

Devantè too was afraid his little brother wouldn't show but as Alpha he had to remain calm for her sake. "Devantè" she paused "What if. What if she won't lemme transition back?". Spirit heard all the stories of wolves who weren't able to transition back taking over their owners body entirely.

They were deemed TAINTED. The human side completely cut off leaving the mammal to only think in the mind of wolf.

They cannot be tamed which led to them being put down. "She will..." he assured her "YOU WILL come back to me no matter what". Within every ritual, the new wolf would only have a little window of opportunity to switch back and Devantè HAD to convince Noel to turn her lose or she'd stay Noel...FOREVA.

The BLOOD MOON pack had all gather around the strenuous pup watching her in complete torture. The first time was always the most excruciating but she had to see it through. As much as it pained to see his mate in such discomfort, all he could do was stay close encouraging her that it'll soon be over.

SECONDS LATER, her DNA molecules were changing, her teeth being the first to evolve, her gums in agony stretching out long razor-like fangs. She fell to ground already regretting this. K, an honorary member, one of the first humans to do so, turned his head feeling his friend's pain. He hated this for her and wanted to stop it but learned to never intervene with the way of the wolf.

He had to put all his trust in Devantè to bring it home. He tried talking to her reasoning with both. "I know Sweetface" he weakly spoke "It's a bitch I know but you're strong baby FIGHT". Her bones cracked...breaking and rearranging. She cried in suffering as her continued to morph, shape-shifting taking on a new form.

"I ca- I CAn'nT...I caN't Do Thiz" she wept gasping for air "It's HuRtSs". She gritted holding herself as the heat continued to boil within her. "de- DeVANnNTeee!!!". He scooted closer almost a foot apart watching his precious love crouch in pain. "I'm here baby" he cooed "It's gonna be okay I promise. Just hang in there". She tried reaching for him but he was hesitant. During any transitioning, you weren't allowed to touch the wolf for the fear of them snapping out.

Spirit suddenly collapsed. Everyone gasped for a moment as they began to worry... "What's going on?" spoke K "She's not moving. She not moving man...THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!". Spirit's body was unresponsive as her body laid there limp and lifeless. "No one is to leave the circle" ordered an elder. K and Devanté struggled to keep their restraint. Onyx held Miliya as she cried not knowing how to provide comfort to anyone. Sometimes these rituals were really uncalled for, they needed new order.

She was tired of the same rules being enforced. The new pup could eventually die and not in the arms of her mate made it worse."GET UP SPOOKS!!" K cried out "GET UUUPPP!!!". Devante eyes glowed red from the internal pain he was feeling. He felt her heart rated was slowly decreasing and his wolf was lashing out. Fighting to come forth, he loved Spirit just as much if not more.

IF SHE DIES, I KILL THIS ENTIRE PACK! .

"Fuck" muffled Devanté pacing side to side gripping his hair. "Fuck what have I done?". Thinking how normal her life would've been had they never met. How she could loved a normal life, how she could've became a pop sensation had they not locked eyes.

He got down to his knees praying to the Blood Moon Gods to keep his mate alive.

Mentally, Spirit was in and out of consciousness, her sight slowly drifting away from her distressed mate crying for her. Her eyes suddenly drifted, putting her in an unconscious slumber. Everything went blank. She could no longer see nor hear anyone around her. She knew for certain she would be gone within seconds.

YOU'RE NOT FINISHED SPIRIT. DON'T YOU TAP OUT ON ME JUST YET. FIGHT! THEY NEED YOU.

"I can't do this" her internal voice strained weary and tired "I'm not strong enough". YES YOU ARE SPIRIT. I BELIEVE IN YOU AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE...YOU GOT THIS...YOU ALWAYS HAVE. Spirit wanted to let go so fucking bad but that voice wouldn't let her. Her muscles began twitching.

THAT'S IT YOU GOT IT! COME ON SPIRIT FIGHT COME BACK TO THEM. IT'S ALL ON YOU. Spirit body jolted up back to the world of the living, air returning to her chest causing everyone leap again.

"It's okay she's alive!" jumped Oynx "She must've passed out from her body being exhausted". Spirit had came back but her body wasn't done transitioning bringing on more pain."Devantè!!" she cried. K couldn't take it. "De help her!" he cried out "If you don't help her, so help me wolf I'll do it myself". WELL SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE. De fought his wolf to stand down. As Spirit's friend, K was doing what he should. He was absolutely right, he had abandoned Spirit when she needed him most but he wasn't gonna do it again. In a flash, Devantè ran forward but his beta grabbed his arm. "Devantè you mustn'-". Devantè pushed him back.

"I'M THE FUCKING ALPHA AND YOU ALL DO AS I SAY. STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND GET BACK INTO FORMATION!!!". Although Steel didn't agree, he couldn't go against his Alpha's wishes, he stepped back into position.

Devantè dropped down grabbing Spirit's hand pulling her into his embrace."I gotchu baby" he breathlessly spoke out. Knowing she was scared to death observing her new formation, Devantè sent a waiver of calming energy helping his little wolf along the way. Spirit, involuntarily, fought Devantè due to her pain arisen but he held tight. Through scratches and bite marks tapering his arms, he held on. He held her like he'd lose her, and all he could think about for a spilt second was how he could've fought harder for Dalvin.

Had he'd just been a little lenient, maybe he'd be here for her. Just as it had been before.

Spirit continued mutating, the transformation was almost complete. Her once beautiful brown melanin was now sprouted with fur as her pupils turned a rosey iridescent color. In the blink of an eye Noel had appeared and as happy as Devantè was, she wasn't too keen on being held by him.

With a warning growl, he released her standing to his feet backing away a little. Noel howled, and the world fell still to her harmonious vocals. She was a beauty beneath the full moon as coat gave her that ghostly galore. Her tail looked of a fluffy boa wagging in all its bliss. She was here and feared. Her blush-like irises looked to the pack as they stared in awe, even K was taken back, given that she the size of a bear, hell two bears combined. Devantè couldn't help but smile.

YOU DID IT, MY SWEET GIRL he thought hoping to project it onto Spirit's...spirit.

DEVANTÈ...WE MEET AGAIN. "Yeah" he spoke "Good to see you too EL". "Psshh" she looked away "Don't even start with the nicknames. We're not there just yet". His shoulders releasing a chuckle. "If my wolf can get along with Spirit" he said "Then I will keep the faith that you and I will one day as well". The beauty of a beast tilt her head causing him to chuckle once more, she liked him...she was just being stubborn.

YEAH SO YOU SAY...SO THIS THE PACK HUH? WHERE'S BABY BROTHER? Noel could really be a pain, the sooner he answered the sooner he could get his Spirit back. "He's not with us as of now. This is it...these are our packmates" he answered being the only one to speak her. "We welcome you with open...paws". Soon as De mentioned the pack, everyone took a bow, and as usually K was lost for a second but followed along.

WHAT. YOU NOT BOWING?. "I don't have to" he tilted "I'm the Alpha". OH WELL THIS JUST WON'T WOORRKK. Devantè's brows furrowed freeing his hands of his pockets.

"Watchu talkin bout Noel?".

If he didn't know any better, he'd say the wolf was smirking at him. WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IS...IF YOU DON'T BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. I WON'T GIVE MY GIRL BACK. Devantè grunted. Of course she would pulled this kinda bullshit, he should've seen it coming. "Noooeeelll" he dragged rubbing his face "Alphas DID NOT bow. You know that" he instructed "Now stop playing and gimme back Spirit". The white wolf laid on all fours looking as unbothered as unbothered could be. As a matter of fact, if you were to look in the dictionary of UNBOTHERED, Noel's face would be plastered right next to it.

"Noel I don't have time for this" he touched his temple". I WILL NOT bow Especially in front of my own pack". WELL I HAVE ALLLL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, HOWEVER SHE DOESN'T her tail wagged. "You do know that if I release my wolf, you're getting it twice as hard the next go around" he leveled. YEAH I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT TOO she looked away BUT SEEING YOU BOW BEFORE ME WOULD MAKE IT WORTH MY WHILE.

"Devantè" whispered Steel "What's the hold up. If she doesn't transform back, she'll be stuck this way". "That damn wolf wants me to bow before her" he gritted. Steel and K fought hard not to laugh out aloud. They could see Oynx holding in his as well. K stepped forward now shoulder to shoulder with the Alpha. "Hey. Love is about sacrifices right?". Devantè turned to the wise cracking jokester who dropped a gem every now and again. "Sometimes being a true leader means doing a bunch of shit you don't want to". With the rise of his brow, K nudged his head in Noel's direction stating the obvious.

Noel was definitely going to be a challenge and a lot to handle but to have his Sweetface nestled in his arms after tonight, would be worth it. Devantè stepped forward facing the annoying, bitter half of Spirit. AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT SOME STANK ON IT. Devantè gave a long sigh dropping his head. THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE.

"Ol vey" he rolled his eyes. Plopping down on both knees he raised his hands out to the wolf. "Ol great white one. Thank ye for blessing me and ye clan with ye mighty presence" he began "Ye are a gift that ye won't ever take for granted fore ye-".

OH SHUT UP AND BOW. Kissing his teeth, Devantè bowed, fighting to stay low til it was to Noel's liking. He could feel his clan snickering but he knew it'd be all over soon. "Well we can see who's gonna wear the pants in the relationship" smirked an older clan member. "Yup things are definitely gonna change around here" spoke the other.

OKAY I HAD ENOUGH. STARING AT YOU BORES ME. Devantè removed himself from the ground cussing underneath his breath seconds away from snapping. "Alright Noel you had your fun" he huffed "Can I please have my Sweetface back". The white wolf stared at the longing in his eyes. This was all she wanted, for her human to be loved and respected...even if it meant making him look like an idiot for the stunt he pulled with Keke Shepard. AS YOU WISH.

The white wolf lowered her head as a gust of wind surrounded the beast. It was a whirlwind, everyone shielded their eyes as the dust pulled forth damn near blowing them away. This was almost as worse as Michael's EARTH VIDEO video, you could hear K screaming in the back WHOOOOAAAAA WHOOOAAA WHOOAAAA.

As the wind slowly died out, they were left with a fragile little human, and all her nakedness. "Oh Wolf bless it be" turned K. That was a sight he could go without. Devante took off his coat rushing over to Spirit to get her covered. She was exhausted but when she looked into her mates' eyes, an electric wave ran through her veins. She could see Noel and Daddy coddling one another in the snow, she felt....COMPLETE.

" Oh Sweetface. Don't scare me like that again" he grabbed her into his chest. That scent filled her nose once more of firewood and flannels. She would live in his skin if she could forever and always underneath his warm exterior. "Devanté?" She drew out. He looked down waiting her request. "Thank you. Thanks for being there". Devantè chest swell with pure joy hearing her say that. "Thank you for coming back to me" he cradled her neck pulling her to his shoulder. Out in the open, Spirit could see a gray wolf staring from afar, then spotted a brown one next to him. Her tears reemerged knowing that voice sounded familiar.

K seen Spirit staring up at the mountains following her eyes to the same visual, the two friends looked to one another as K nodded with sadness. She peered back up again.

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME BACK

....DALVIN.

The wolf sat up turning at the heel exiting out of view, as well as his mate. Her eyes pressed tight, fighting back tears knowing this would be the last time they'd see one another. She cried for Devanté would never see his baby brother ever again and she was partially to blame. "Spirit what's wrong?" he gently pulled her away.

"I'm just..." she sniffled "I'm just tired". Devanté nodded understanding how the transformation could wipe her out. "And maybe a little hungry". Devantè smirked at his mate's cuteness. "Let's get you cleaned up so you can rest my love".

"Love" she vaguely repeated "Feels good to hear that". His smile widen.

"Well get ready to hear a lifetime of it" he leaned forward "My Love". Blessing her with a kiss, he picked her up without so much as a grunt. He was so strong and Spirit grew excited she wanted to take that wolf and make him bend at her will. Look at him looking all good and shi-

BEHAVE he smirked raising a brow. Forgetting she could project her thoughts, she squeaked. WAAHHHH IT SLIPPED.

MHM AND I'M SLIP SOMETHING IN YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP. He winked and she knew she was talking to Daddy. She squealed again playfully kicking her feet as the two rushed out of the mountains to head back to their loft as HAPPILY MATED WOLVES.

THE MUTHAFUCKIN END...Or is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.1K 13
' a feeling of intense pleasure or joy. ' ยฉ ๐ฃ๐œ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ โ”Š the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passi...
261 34 20
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ, ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๏ฟฝ...
402K 38.7K 49
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ.